cumulus

Powerpoint Question.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Done a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation and embedded a video. Is it possible to save the video as part of the presentation file as opposed to just leaving it in the same directory (i.e for email purposes).....?
What Goes Up Must Come Down, Hopefully In One Piece!

Airstud

RE: Powerpoint Question.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Wideos are, more than 9 times out of ten, too large in file size to survive as email attachments.
Pancakes are delicious.

scrubbsywg

Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:17 am

Quoting Airstud (Reply 1):
Wideos are, more than 9 times out of ten, too large in file size to survive as email attachments.

that's a bold statement. My company allows us to send and receive emails of any size. my personal largest attachments have been 50 MB. As long as the person on other side of the email can send/receive that size, it should work, no?

ramzi

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Have you tried saving the file as a power point slide show (.pps format)? I have no clue if that works. What I know you can do is convert the video to a shock-wave flash object (.swf) and embed it in your presentation. This way it will be saved as part of the presentation just like a .gif animation or .jpg photo.
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished - that will be the beginning.