Julian773
Topic Author

What To Do In New York And Bermuda?

Sun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Hey guys,

I´m going on vacation to New York City next week. Of course I know about the normal stuff to do (Empire State, Statue of Liberty, shopping etc.) But do you guys know anything else really cool?

Then the second week I will visit Bermuda. What else than swimming, diving can you do there? Is it any good spotting there?

Thanks for your ideas

Julian

Sabena332

RE: What To Do In New York And Bermuda?

Sun May 09, 2010 8:06 pm

My ex-girlfriend and me did a similar trip some years ago (first NYC then Bermuda).

Quoting Julian773 (Thread starter):
Then the second week I will visit Bermuda. What else than swimming, diving can you do there?

You can be lucky when you can swim there. As I wrote above, my ex-girly and me have been there in mid May a few years ago and the ocean was still pretty cold.

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

yooyoo

Sun May 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Then the second week I will visit Bermuda. What else than swimming, diving can you do there? Is it any good spotting there?

I was there a few years ago and played golf every day. We ate a lot and drank a lot, it was a great 5 days.

Have fun!!
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

B6JFKH81

Mon May 10, 2010 10:44 pm

As far as NYC goes, there are multiple web sites you can go to that have a lot of the "extra" things that go on in the city. One of the main/official ones for NY tourism would be:

http://www.iloveny.com/

Just type "new york city visitors guide" into google and you will see there are a lot of cool sites that list things a lot of people may not think about.
"If you do not learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it"

soon7x7

Mon May 10, 2010 11:29 pm

If you have time, go out to Long Island, you can go sky diving, glider flying, surfing, sailing...tennis, go to fire Island and watch all kinds of "wild life"...the two and four legged kind. Helicoptor tours around Manhattan...or fixed wing "Manhattan tour"...when in Bermuda...don't drive your moped like you would on the Autobahn and you will be taste sampling coral walls in their narrow streets. Go to Sonesta Beach and go wreck diving outside the Barrier reef...Fantastic!...sounds like a fun trip...Go to Floydd Bennet field in Brooklyn New york if you can...very historical site with a museum in progress...Also...the Intrepid...g

Julian773
Topic Author

Tue May 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey sounds nice thanks for your ideas I appreciate that!

Julian