|Quoting Seattle Times:|
• Last hook on 250-slot luxury-vehicle key rack near the back door of the manse was taken by the SpaceShipOne rocket plane. Something had to go.
• It was the "small boat to be named later" in compensation package for Seahawks coach Pete Carroll.
• Couldn't get the home-entertainment center from Tatoosh to share playlists from the other yacht, 416-foot Octopus, because of infuriating networking glitch in #@$! Windows Media Player.
• Cheaper to trade it in than update the gauche, 1990s-vintage helipads to current style standards.
• Takes 100 times more fuel and two weeks longer to get to the Cannes Film Festival than the 757.
• New Korean-made replacement yacht will come with a 100,000-nautical-mile stem-to-stern warranty.
• Face it: He still gets immense personal satisfaction from casually shedding a toy Oracle's Larry Ellison is still scrambling to match.
• Screw the Caribbean: He's off to outer space.
Paul has been dumping assets like crazy these days. In addition to his sale of his 2nd 757 to Google (he used to use it as a sports transport for his two teams) a few years back, his last 757 that he uses for personal travel is currently up for sale. Paul was also diagnosed with cancer 6 months ago, shortly before these items were listed for sale.