fxramper
Topic Author

In-N-Out Coming To Texas!

Thu May 27, 2010 5:03 am

American Idol finale was on tonight? Who cares!

In-N-Out announced plans to finally scuttle their original business plan and expand outside the 500 mi burger radius. I plan on building all business trips through DFW that'll require a minimum 4 hr layover. What do you order at In-N-Out?

article

Longhornmaniac

RE: In-N-Out Coming To Texas!

Thu May 27, 2010 5:13 am

Hahaha,

I saw this yesterday, and am super pumped! Now we just need one to magically appear down in Austin! I suspect it will happen sooner or later, but sooner is preferable!

I hope In-N-Out's decision to start franchising doesn't hurt the quality of their food. That was always one nice thing about them, the freshness, and I suppose it's possible that it could be impacted. I bet they find a way to make it work!

Cheers,
Cameron
Cheers,
Cameron

NIKV69

Thu May 27, 2010 5:33 am

Where did it say they are franchising?
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

Fly2HMO

Thu May 27, 2010 5:33 am

When I was living out in IAH I missed In-N-Out like CRAZY. The weird thing is that there was a restaurant in PRC, which is a tiny little sleepy town in northern AZ nobody gives a damn about. All my friends from Cali raved about them and I just couldn't believe all the hype. Then they finally dragged me into the restaurant and I've been hooked ever since!   

After DFW they should definitely go into IAH.

The one thing I hated about IAH was the Chick-fil-a in every corner. I usually stuck to the hole-in-the-wall neighborhood restaurants in the area (which were always amazingly good) but occasionally I'd go to the usual fast food joints if in a hurry. Anyways, i'll just say my first time in a Chick-fil-a was also my last.  yuck 

Back on topic... I always order a double-double animal style, no spread, and fries animal style, with the spread of course. That'll leave me very satisfied.

I once ordered a 4x4 and finished it on my own. Not bad considering I was a scrawny (but starving) 130lb college student 

[Edited 2010-05-26 22:37:00]

varigb707

Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 am

Too bad they are opening in Garland. It's an hour away from KDFW, in good traffic. I'm not driving out there.
First, I said 'hey' and then I said 'now'. "Hey Now!" - Hank K.

LAXintl

Thu May 27, 2010 5:49 am

Congrats Dallas.

Yes hopefully the quality and service wont be effected. While the article keeps mentioning meat processing limitations, the company also has a unique and strict local supplier chain for other items also such as potatoes and veggies with hand picked local farms and suppliers that provide items to very exacting standards and quality.

Also will be interesting what they do with corporate culture and employees that must attend In-N-Out University on regular basis for seminars which is a lot easier to do being a California centered business instead of a 1500 miles away franchise.

But hey I'm sure the biblical references on cups and burger wrappers will go over well in Texas, something that has been a bit controversial here in CA.

Anyhow, again congrats D/FW and enjoy!
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

ABQ747

Thu May 27, 2010 6:57 am

So In-n-Out skips over New Mexico and plans on opening new restaurants much farther away in Texas! WTF?  
The reason New Mexico is so windy is because Texas sucks and Arizona blows.

Airport

Thu May 27, 2010 7:11 am

Good.

In-N-Out, STAY AWAY FROM BOISE!

I don't want my skinny ass to get fat.  

Congrats Texas!   
Though this comes as a bit of a surprise; I always thought they restricted themselves in the Southwest so as to build a novelty factor and not dilute the brand. But still cool to hear.

Cheers!
Anthony/Airport

DocLightning

Thu May 27, 2010 7:17 am

Always, always, always do it Animal style!
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

thomasphoto60

Thu May 27, 2010 7:55 am

Aren't we fat enough in this state already?

I' ve done the "In-N-Out thing once in LA, eh............! That said I am not a big fan of fast food to begin with.

Still, good luck in TX, 'In-N-out'.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

Braniff747SP

Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Quoting Longhornmaniac (Reply 1):
franchising

No franchising @ In N Out. It's a family owned business, and they have stated many times that they will not franchise.
The 747 will always be the TRUE queen of the skies!

dxing

Thu May 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Congrats to Dallas.

Wonder how long before an invasion of Whataburgers hits SoCal?   
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!

MaverickM11

Thu May 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Quoting thomasphoto60 (Reply 9):
I' ve done the "In-N-Out thing once in LA, eh............!

I think it's mostly the airplanes anyway that make it great.
E pur si muove -Galileo

Aaron747

Thu May 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 8):

Rantings about cardiovascular disease aside, I have to agree. Animal style is simply the only way to order at In-N-Out (once every couple months never hurt anybody!). Boo-ya!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2642/3833007386_92d0250caa_b.jpg
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

DocLightning

Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Quoting dxing (Reply 11):

Wonder how long before an invasion of Whataburgers hits SoCal?

The can't compete with In-N-Out.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

aznmadsci

Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Am I the only a.nutter Texan who doesn't like In-n-Out? Had it in Cali, including the one by LAX, and in Tempe, but it ain't all that. Now Whataburger ... that's a tasty piece of cattle there!   
The journey of life is not based on the accomplishments, but the experience.

seb146

Thu May 27, 2010 3:26 pm

I hope In-N-Out's decision to start franchising doesn't hurt the quality of their food.

It will. Sad day for In-N-Out, that's for sure! Look what happened to Krispy Kreme. They expanded and no one cares about them anymore. I like In-N-Out, but I really hope this TX store flops big so they stay only in CA, AZ, and NV!
Life in the wall is a drag.

desertjets

Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Quoting ABQ747 (Reply 6):
So In-n-Out skips over New Mexico and plans on opening new restaurants much farther away in Texas! WTF?

ABQ got a Five Guys so I am happy. Just wish it wasn't so far from where I live/work.

Quoting aznmadsci (Reply 15):
but it ain't all that.

I don't get all crazy about In-and-Out, but they do have a damn good burger for a fast food chain. Obviously the almost obsessive attention to detail, quality control over suppliers, etc pays off.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

NIKV69

Thu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Quoting Braniff747SP (Reply 10):
No franchising @ In N Out. It's a family owned business, and they have stated many times that they will not franchise.

Was about to say moving to Texas is one thing but they will never sell out.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

Goldenshield

Thu May 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 16):
but I really hope this TX store flops big so they stay only in CA, AZ, and NV!

They are in UT now was well.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

dxing

Thu May 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 14):
The can't compete with In-N-Out.

Didn't say they could, but that won't stop them from trying to balance things. One thing Whataburger does offer that In-N-Out does not is a much larger menu selection.
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!

Aesma

Thu May 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Never heard of In-N-Out. Does the name refers to digestion ?
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

KPDX

Thu May 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Quoting Aesma (Reply 21):
Never heard of In-N-Out. Does the name refers to digestion ?

No, I believe they mean In-N-Out as a quick stop to eat, and then you are "out", as in gone back out on the road.
View my aviation videos on Youtube by searching for zildjiandrummr12

N1120A

Thu May 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Quoting fxramper (Thread starter):

In-N-Out announced plans to finally scuttle their original business plan and expand outside the 500 mi burger radius

If you look more deeply into it, they aren't actually scuttling their business plan. They will be opening another meat processing facility in Texas. The main reason they haven't been able to expand outside a certain radius of Baldwin Park is that they didn't want to freeze the hamburgers.

I hope In-N-Out's decision to start franchising doesn't hurt the quality of their food.

Nothing said about franchising.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

fxramper
Topic Author

Thu May 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Garland, Tx is a drive from DFW, but I can see In-N-Out expanding in the Texas market if well received.

It will. Sad day for In-N-Out, that's for sure!

As stated above, they aren't franchised.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 23):
hey will be opening another meat processing facility in Texas.

The blog I read wasn't 100% sure how In-N-Out would handle the fresh vegetables and unfrozen meat, but they did suggest a second distribution center would be logical.

Fly2HMO

Thu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Now Whataburger ... that's a tasty piece of cattle there!

WHAT?!?! Blasphemy! I'm almost sure whataburger uses meat pulled out of month-old roadkill. It's nasty stuff.   

Quoting dxing (Reply 20):
One thing Whataburger does offer that In-N-Out does not is a much larger menu selection.

Not entirely true. In-N-Out likes to keep it simple for the average Joes, but there's a rather large "secret" menu only known to true In-N-Out connoiseurs and aficionados  

The not so secret, secret menu:

Quote:

Burgers

Stock: If you ordered your burgers off the menu they would come with:

a spread similar to thousand island dressing.

one slice of tomato (two if one won't cover the entire bottom bun)

a portion of lettuce

Onions are always offered when you order. They come as a fresh slice by default, but chopped and grilled onions are available by request. The amount is constant regardless of the number of meat patties unless you ask for extra or lite of a condiment.

but instead consider ...
Custom Burgers

Note: Many of these styles can be ordered in combination (for example, Double-Double Animal Style No Salt).

Animal style is the most popular "secret" style. In addition to the standard toppings, animal style burgers include:

pickles

extra spread

extra grilled onions

mustard fried onto each meat patty.

Protein style, popular among [wikipedia]Atkins dieters, no/low carb eaters and people who just like lots of lettuce:

replaces the hamburger bun with large leaves of lettuce.

It can be combined with other special orders, e.g., animal protein style.

Lettuce is generally colder than buns, so beware of quickly-congealing beef grease in the sandwich.

3×3, 4×4, or generally M × C refers to a burger with a varied number of meat patties (first number, M) and slices of cheese (second number, C). For example, the popular Double-Double would be 2×2 (pronounced "Two-by-two" when you order it), while a burger with 3 meat patties and 1 slice of cheese would be a 3×1 (a "three-by-one").

As of August 2006, the largest burger that can be ordered is a 4x4. Only four slices of cheese maximum may be permitted on a single burger. That may be a Davis-specific rule, as somebody checked and officially the largest you can order is a 4x6. If you are wondering about ordering a 20×20, look at [WWW]this link to deter you. It is a photo essay of the terrible 20 patty journey. Or, to even better satisfy any curiosity you may have, the [WWW]100x100.

Double-Meat (a.k.a. 2×0) is a Double-Double with no cheese.

By definition a Double-Double automatically includes two slices of cheese; for two patties without the cheese, a double meat burger must be ordered.

The Flying Dutchman:

Two meat patties

two slices of cheese

no bun

Note: other condiments (including lettuce, tomato, spread, and onions) are not included unless you request them.

This is a great way to circumvent the burger size rules. i.e.: order a 4x4 and two Flying Dutchmans and you have essentially an 8x8

Grilled Cheese:

a sandwich with two slices of cheese

no meat

the grilled cheese comes stock, with spread, tomatoes, lettuce, and onions if you would like.
o

Like most orders, this can be combined with other styles such as animal style.
o

FYI: The grilled cheese used to be cooked on the side of the grill that was reserved for toasting buns (so that it wouldn't get contaminated from being cooked on the same surface used to cook meat). They now have two separate grills, one for meat, and the other for bun toasting. However, the bun grill is coated with a special non-stick surface that doesn't allow them to cook grilled cheeses on it any longer, and they have to cook them on the same surface as the meat.

Wish Burger or Veggie Burger:

A sandwich containing only vegetables, and no meat or cheese.

"Wish burger" is a reference to [wikipedia]Rubber Biscuit, which was a massive cult hit due to [wikipedia]Dan Aykroyd's performance of it as [wikipedia]Elwood Blues. The song is a lament about not having enough money for food, and going hungry. The majority of the lyrics are nonsensical vocal sounds, with one of the four actual lines being: "Have you ever heard of a wish sandwich? A wish sandwich is the kind of a sandwich where you have two slices of bread and you — hum hum hum hum — wish you had some meat!"

Burger Options

Mustard Grilled patty spread with mustard, then cooked.

Chopped Chilis adds some jalapenos to the bottom of your burger.

Mustard and/or ketchup can be substituted for the spread. Only designates no spread. Cashiers may ask if you want ketchup or mustard instead.

No-salt has no salt added to the the patties. Once you add the condiments and cheese, you don't need the extra salt anyway and you can leave without feeling like a dried-out-but-satisfied lump.

Extra toasted bun/lightly toasted bun/untoasted bun. The bun come toasted by default, but you can ask to have the level of toastyness varied. The buns are toasted to add some rigidity to the burger, as an untoasted bun is flimsy under the weight of all the meat/cheese/condiments. This also prevents sauces and toppings from excessively soaking into the bun, thereby avoiding the last-bites-are-soggy problem. This needs to be the first modification requested, based on keystroke order into the register.

Extra tomatoes, extra lettuce, extra onion You can ask for all of these at no extra charge. They'll really fill out your burger and make it a more balanced meal. Especially if you're a veggie fan. I find extra raw onions to be a bit much, though. You can also ask for both raw and grilled onions.
Custom Fries

Fries well-done are extra crispy fries.

Fries light well are a little more done than regular fries, but not as crispy or greasy as the well-done fries.

Fries lite are fries that have been cooked less than normal.

Fries animal style include two slices of melted cheese, grilled onions, and spread as toppings. You'll need a fork to eat them.

Cheese Fries are fries with one or two slices of melted cheese.

Fries no-salt have no salt added to them.

Lemon fries you can make your own lemon fries—just grab a lemon slice from next to the ice tea machine, and squeeze it on your fries. It really livens things up.

Custom Drinks
Milk Shakes

A root beer float is a concoction made of half vanilla shake and half root beer soda. Be sure to specify whether you want it more creamy or soda-ey.

A neopolitan shake is a mixture of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavored shakes. If an order contains a shake of each flavor, this is called "Around the world."

Strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla can be combined in any way, ie, just chocolate and vanilla, chocolate-strawberry, etc.

You can ask for extra syrup in your shake (ie extra chocolate or strawberry) — not all employees know how to do this, but this option is available as of 9-05 in Davis

Large and extra large shakes are also available. The cup sizes for these shakes are one below soft drinks (i.e. a large shake is a medium soft drink cup, while an extra large shake is a large soft drink).

Other

Milk. 2% lowfat is your only option. Yaaknow, it's for da kids.

Side Items

These items are free:

Spread - good with fries

Side of pre-packaged jalapenos.

Water comes in a clear plastic cup to distinguish it from soda/shake cups.

Creative Lemonade. Take your water cup, squeeze several free lemon wedges in, add a few free packets of sugar, stir well to blend. Fresh and tasty!
http://daviswiki.org/in-n-out_secret_menu

dxing

Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Quoting Fly2HMO (Reply 25):
Not entirely true. In-N-Out likes to keep it simple for the average Joes, but there's a rather large "secret" menu only known to true In-N-Out connoiseurs and aficionados

When they offer chicken, fish, salads, and breakfast they will be in the same ball park. I like In-n-Out and when on the west coast or in Las Vegas I try and make time to stop by one. But I know going in my entree' selection is limited to some sort of hamburger.

Okie

Thu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 13):
Animal style is simply the only way to order at In-N-Out (once every couple months never hurt anybody!). Boo-ya!!

Geez, that concoction looks like it could reach "critical mass"

Good thing we have a few a nutters than can handle the disposal.

Okie

PSA53

Thu May 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Quoting LAXintl (Reply 5):
Congrats Dallas.

Yes hopefully the quality and service wont be effected.
Quoting N1120A (Reply 23):
Quoting fxramper (Thread starter):

In-N-Out announced plans to finally scuttle their original business plan and expand outside the 500 mi burger radius

If you look more deeply into it, they aren't actually scuttling their business plan. They will be opening another meat processing facility in Texas. The main reason they haven't been able to expand outside a certain radius of Baldwin Park is that they didn't want to freeze the hamburgers.

Correct.They won't cmpromise on that. It was on local radio here.It's about time they expand.

Here's the NHRA,In-N-Out sponsored funny car with Melanie Troxel abroad.

And some interesting notes on Lynsi Martinez:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynsi_Martinez
Tuesday's Off! Do not disturb.

N1120A

Thu May 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Quoting fxramper (Reply 24):

The blog I read wasn't 100% sure how In-N-Out would handle the fresh vegetables and unfrozen meat, but they did suggest a second distribution center would be logical.

Fresh vegetables isn't as much of a concern. The meat has always been the big concern.

Super80DFW

Thu May 27, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm thrilled for sure, but Garland??? Why there? Even if it's at Firewheel Town Center, it's still Garland. Southlake, Grapevine, Frisco, or Arlington are all much nicer places to build such an iconic business in cities that receive a large amount of tourism.
"Things change, friends leave, life doesn't stop for anybody." -- EAT'EM UP EAT'EM UP KSU!!

KevinL1011

Thu May 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Quoting PSA53 (Reply 28):
Here's the NHRA,In-N-Out sponsored funny car with Melanie Troxel abroad.

I think that's great to see In&Out back in the NHRA. My first In&Out burger was at Irwindale Raceway in 1969. Man, there's nothing sweeter than the combined smell of burning rubber, nitromethane and In&Out burgers.   

Honestly though. I think their quality and taste has deteriorated in the last 5 years or so. Some say it's because of changes in the corporate structure since the plane crash.
474218, Carl, You will be missed.

N1120A

Thu May 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Quoting Super80DFW (Reply 30):
I'm thrilled for sure, but Garland??? Why there?

I wonder if that is where they plan on putting the new processing facility?

Quoting kevinl1011 (Reply 31):
Some say it's because of changes in the corporate structure since the plane crash.

Not really such a change in structure. The current corporate people were involved in the business before.

tommy767

Thu May 27, 2010 10:56 pm

In n' out is actually on the healthier side for fast food...not sure about the animal style fries though.

That's great how they are coming to DFW. Everybody there is going to crap their pants over In n' out. I heard a rumor some years back that they were expanding in DEN. I don't think that ever happened. Makes more sense to me considering they have locations in Utah as well as the SLC area.
"KEEP CLIMBING" -- DELTA

Cadet57

Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 8):

Double Double, Animal Style, animal fries, chocolate shake. And a double bypass for dessert *heaven*

They expanded and no one cares about them anymore.

Well, thats because KK sucks....
Doors open, right hand side, next stop is Springfield.

Thu May 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Am I the only a.nutter Texan who doesn't like In-n-Out? Had it in Cali, including the one by LAX, and in Tempe, but it ain't all that.

I'm a Californian living in Georgia and I don't care for In-n-Out food. My kids love it, but I like Tommy's chili burgers much better.

KevinL1011

Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 am

Quoting N1120A (Reply 32):
Not really such a change in structure.
You're right. I should have said Corporate Officers. The structure is the same but they lost Rich Snyder, who was the companies President and also one of the V.P.s. My neighbor has worked for In&Out 28 yrs and he feels that the company has become more focused on numbers than quality or employee satisfaction.

Quoting TOMMY767 (Reply 33):
not sure about the animal style fries though.
Whenever I feel my cholesterol level dropping, I 'll go to In&Out and pound down an order of those.

When I became vegetarian back in 1984, In&Out burgers were the toughest thing to quit eating. Someone told me about ordering a grilled cheese animal style and that saved me. You can also order a "Wish Burger" which is a burger without the meat.

BTW... You reminded me (as well as the post above) of another LA burger joint called Tommy's. Their Chili Burgers are a big cholesterol booster.

[Edited 2010-05-27 17:49:31]
474218, Carl, You will be missed.

bohica

Fri May 28, 2010 12:54 am

Quoting Airport (Reply 7):
I don't want my skinny ass to get fat.

They say everything is big in Texas. I guess that includes asses.         

747srule

Fri May 28, 2010 12:59 am

This is what I order at In-n-out: A cold,soggy Double Double.True story. I had one at LAX once and ordered it with extra pickles and they put all the pickles on the bottom bun. Needless to say it was just not good! Have not been back since,and just thinking about it makes me want to puke!
Jesus is the way,the truth,and the life

Cadet57

Fri May 28, 2010 1:09 am

Quoting 747srule (Reply 38):

So you got what you ordered and you weren't happy so you didn't go back?
Doors open, right hand side, next stop is Springfield.

KLASM83

Fri May 28, 2010 1:18 am

They need one in North Dakota!!!! Perhaps MSP? I can settle for that. White Castle, Jason's Deli and In-N-Out. Truly, the trinity of quick serve restaurants.

I have millions of more reasons to connect through DFW, now. Eight hour layover, anyone?
Don't you want to hang out and waste your life with us?

varigb707

Fri May 28, 2010 3:05 am

Quoting Super80DFW (Reply 30):
Southlake, Grapevine, Frisco, or Arlington are all much nicer places to build such an iconic business in cities that receive a large amount of tourism.

Right on... Smart move would be a location near the new Cowboy stadium.
Garland... I ain't drive over there to eat.
First, I said 'hey' and then I said 'now'. "Hey Now!" - Hank K.

MaverickM11

Fri May 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Quoting bohica (Reply 37):
They say everything is big in Texas. I guess that includes asses.

TX has several of the top spots in the countries' fattest cities

Quoting N1120A (Reply 29):
The meat has always been the big concern.

They couldn't get meat outside of Southern CA?  
E pur si muove -Galileo

Goldenshield

Fri May 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Quoting 474218 (Reply 35):
I'm a Californian living in Georgia and I don't care for In-n-Out food. My kids love it, but I like Tommy's chili burgers much better.

Since Tommy's is also a SoCal tradition, you are forgiven.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

aznmadsci

Fri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Quoting desertjets (Reply 17):
Five Guys

I wasn't that thrilled with Five Guys or Smashburger. Found Smashburger way too salty for my taste!

Quoting MaverickM11 (Reply 42):
TX has several of the top spots in the countries' fattest cities

Glad Houston hasn't ranked the #1 fattest city in a while! Among the top 10 is better than #1!   
The journey of life is not based on the accomplishments, but the experience.

tommy767

Fri May 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Quoting 474218 (Reply 35):
My kids love it, but I like Tommy's chili burgers much better.
Quoting kevinl1011 (Reply 36):
BTW... You reminded me (as well as the post above) of another LA burger joint called Tommy's. Their Chili Burgers are a big cholesterol booster.
Quoting Goldenshield (Reply 43):
Since Tommy's is also a SoCal tradition, you are forgiven.

I live 4 blocks away from the "Original Tommy's" in East LA. There is nothing better than Tommy's at 2am after going to local bars -- It's heaven. In N' Out can't touch it!

Original Tommy's IMHO is the best one too!
"KEEP CLIMBING" -- DELTA

MaverickM11

Fri May 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Quoting TOMMY767 (Reply 45):
is nothing better than Tommy's at 2am after going to local bars -- It's heaven

Is it still good when you're sober?
E pur si muove -Galileo

tommy767

Fri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Quoting MaverickM11 (Reply 46):
Is it still good when you're sober?

Yes indeed except your just more aware of what you just consumed whereas as 2am after Tommy's you'll end up passing out and not eating breakfast the next day.
"KEEP CLIMBING" -- DELTA

Goldenshield

Fri May 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Quoting TOMMY767 (Reply 47):
Yes indeed except your just more aware of what you just consumed whereas as 2am after Tommy's you'll end up passing out and not eating breakfast the next day.

Even if I did pass out, I'd most likely be up and aware that I ate there when I get severe heart burn at 4 in the morning.

tommy767

Fri May 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Quoting Goldenshield (Reply 48):
Even if I did pass out, I'd most likely be up and aware that I ate there when I get severe heart burn at 4 in the morning.

With Tommy burger than can be inevitable. It depends in what kind of shape your in. Either way I highly recommend it to anybody even though it can be an acquired taste.
"KEEP CLIMBING" -- DELTA