September11
Topic Author

Mom Prostituted Girl, 14, For Cash And Cocaine

Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Friday, June 18, 2010 11:04 AM

ASSOCIATED PRESS
BRILLIANT, Ohio -- Police have arrested an Ohio woman they say let a man have sex with her 14-year-old daughter in exchange for money and crack cocaine

Link to full article:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...-girl-14-cash-cocaine.html?sid=101

HOW TERRIBLE !!
Airliners.net of the Future

Aaron747

RE: Mom Prostituted Girl, 14, For Cash And Cocaine

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Time for the firing squad. Nearly serious about that.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

SOBHI51

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 1):
Time for the firing squad. Nearly serious about that.

I know Aaron that you do not like KSA much, but in this case if that woman was there she will be beheaded next Friday.
Some of our laws i like very much, specially in cases of rape, crimes against minors and murder.
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

Tugger

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Quoting September11 (Thread starter):
HOW TERRIBLE !!
Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 1):
Time for the firing squad.

Pretty much.

There are so many f'ed up parents and children out there that I scratch my head and wonder what the hell is going on. Check out this winner from San Diego:

Quote:
Police have arrested a 14-year-old boy suspected of stabbing his 13-year-old girlfriend, who is also the mother of his baby daughter.

Police were called to the home on B Avenue near East 5th Street about 12:35 a.m. Wednesday where the boy lives with his parents, National City Sgt. Greg Seward said.

The girl was stabbed in the neck with a kitchen knife. Apparently the couple had been arguing over some jealousy issues, Seward said.

The girl was taken to Rady Children%u2019s Hospital. She is expected to recover. Her one-and-a-half year old daughter is with relatives.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...bbing-13-year-old-girlfriend-arre/

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner

UH60FtRucker

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Quoting SOBHI51 (Reply 2):
Some of our laws i like very much, specially in cases of rape

Yeah totally. Girl gets raped ---> girl gets stoned. I mean, who doesn't see the beauty, and logic in that!?  
Your men have to follow your orders. They don't have to go to your funeral.

DocLightning

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 pm

HOW TERRIBLE !!

How unfortunately common. I don't have time (or emotional strength) to write about all the things I've seen, but some of the stories I have to tell from my pediatrics residency in the Bronx would curl your hair...and then make it fall out.

Twice in similar situations, the girls presented with multiple skin abscesses and oral thrush. And we got to break the news to them that they had HIV. Their pimps (who usually claim to be their uncles or their dads) probably brought them in because you can't market a girl with thrush and face abscesses. They just wanted them treated and released.  
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

eaa3

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:02 am

BRILLIANT, Ohio

Weird name for a town.

Police have arrested an Ohio woman they say let a man have sex with her 14-year-old daughter in exchange for money and crack cocaine

This sucks.