propilot83
Topic Author

President Obama's November Trip

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 am

President Obama had stated in his UN General Assembly speech, that he will visit Indonesia, India, and Japan this upcoming November. Now I am just guesstimating.......that he will travel after the November elections, and before Thanksgiving, I believe he will be home before Thanksgiving holiday with his family back home. Well here we go again, time for the Secret Service to start the advancement detail in those three countries. Hopefully Obama wont delay again for the third time, he already missed Guam and Australia 3 times now. He wont be visiting Australia this year, so it will have to wait for next year maybe so. Indonesia is a hot destination on his planned trip, the largest Islamic country in the world, and he was also raised there as a little boy. This will be very interesting to see, as always its exciting when the President travels abroad, both 747's of Air Force One will be on the road, since he's traveling overseas. As far as I know, he's been to Japan before, but never to India or Indonesia. Check it out!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100923...fp/unsummitdiplomacyindonesiaobama

Quokka

RE: President Obama's November Trip

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 am

Yes, it seems that Australia is missing out on a visit once more. Perhaps Obama's waiting for Oprah to invite him along.   

propilot83
Topic Author

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:00 am

The weather must be nice in Australia now, I know its Spring time there now, and fall here in America, northern hemisphere. Enjoy your spring weather Quokka!  

HAWK21M

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Looks like a lot of Deals will be Inked in November out here.
Some Record breaking ones too.
Heard Obama is a Gandhi fan,so will visit his areas.
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)