cedars747
Topic Author

Brazil Elects New President

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:35 am

Brazil will begin the new year with it's first female president ,born December 14, 1947 Dilma Rousseff is the daughter of a Bulgarian immigrant and a school teacher

Congratulations to Brazil for this amazing choice
Tengo una pasion por la aviacion !لدي شغف للطيران !I have a passion for aviation !Jeg har en lidenskap for luftfart!j'ai

directorguy

RE: Brazil Elects New President

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Awesome.
Congratulations to Ms. Rousseff, I hope she continues the good work that her predecessor and mentor Lula has done.

MadameConcorde

Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Dilma Rousseff's background is one of a very strong Marxist militant. She never faced an election, never had a steady job in the private sector or had any accomplishments that could justify her claim to the most powerful position in Brazil. Her only asset: being chosen by Lula.

What her politics will be about:

More growth in the participation of the state in the economy and increase in taxation.
A stronger Latin American Marxist alliance with Chavez from Venezuela, Castro in Cuba, Kirschner in Argentina and Dilma in the lead, promoting the Bolivarian supra-national revolution in the continent.
Support for organizations such as the Colombian FARC, and Brazilian MST

There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

cedars747
Topic Author

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Quoting MadameConcorde (Reply 2):
A stronger Latin American Marxist alliance with Chavez from Venezuela, Castro in Cuba, Kirschner in Argentina and Dilma in the lead, promoting the Bolivarian supra-national revolution in the continent.

It's the people choice , I respect that and wish them the best.
Tengo una pasion por la aviacion !لدي شغف للطيران !I have a passion for aviation !Jeg har en lidenskap for luftfart!j'ai

varigb707

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:51 am

Quoting cedars747 (Reply 3):
It's the people choice , I respect that and wish them the best.

The majority of the people who voted, are those who were lured by Lula and his minions. All the freebies given from the government, with Lula's approval no less.

Oh yeah, voting in Brazil is mandatory. Enough said. That's a shame.

Brazilians are in for a long and wild ride. Good for luck for them.
First, I said 'hey' and then I said 'now'. "Hey Now!" - Hank K.