kaitak
Topic Author

BA Pilot Charged With Wife's Murder

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

British police have arrested a BA pilot, Robert Brown, on suspicion of the murder of his wife, who has been missing for some time.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...ged_With_Murder_Of_His_Wife_Joanna

richierich

RE: BA Pilot Charged With Wife's Murder

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 pm

I saw this while reading The Sun online at lunch time... very sad.

But if there ever was a non-story here, it is that the murder suspect is a pilot. While we tend to hold pilots to higher standards because of their workplace responsibilities, they have personal lives (and problems) just like anybody else! If true, this pilot might be involved with murdering his estranged wife - the fact that a shallow grave has been discovered, and unconfirmed reports of her body, I'd say he is in a heap of trouble.

I wonder how many a.netters know the pilot that has been arrested? Probably not wise to comment about him on a public forum but I wonder if he was known for being hot-headed or for exhibiting a "God complex"?
None shall pass!!!!

blueflyer

RE: BA Pilot Charged With Wife's Murder

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Quoting richierich (Reply 1):
But if there ever was a non-story here, it is that the murder suspect is a pilot.
Quoting richierich (Reply 1):
Probably not wise to comment about him on a public forum but I wonder if he was known for being hot-headed or for exhibiting a "God complex"?

So let's not talk about it because it is strictly incidental that the accused individual is a pilot and it isn't prudent to talk about presumed-innocent people on a public forum, but let's gossip anyway about whether he showed any sign of being unstable or anything less than fully grounded in his professional duties and whether that translated into him becoming a murderer... Is that the plan?
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has no clothes.