photopilot
Topic Author

TSA Pat-Down Must Be Sharia Compliant

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Quote:
"......Note to terrorists: Next time, wear a hijab. The Department of Homeland Security reportedly is giving special exemptions to their "enhanced pat-down" policy to Muslim women wearing the hijab or other form-concealing garments.

Last week, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued a "travel advisory" noting that women who are patted down "should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down." It's unclear why CAIR believes TSA frisking must be Shariah-compliant."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ov/17/terrorists-hiding-in-hijabs/

Simply unbelieveable. That members of the group that has caused such a turmoil in air-travel and world security should demand that their Sharia law be respected by TSA and airport security. WOW.... wear a hijab and only get your head and neck patted down...... and let them pat THEMSELVES down for the rest. So let me get this right, 3 year old kids must subject themselves to groping of their genitalia, but women from the demographic that should be searched the most, get a free pass.

Monty Python couldn't have written a better scenario.

[Edited 2010-11-21 10:59:17]

Dreadnought

RE: TSA Pat-Down Must Be Sharia Compliant

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

So we are not allowed to profile, so we have to invasively search little old blue-haired granny, but we actually do profile for the one religion that has caused this whole mess in order to EXEMPT them from such searches.

Makes perfect sense to me...  
Forget dogs and cats - Spay and neuter your liberals.

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Quoting photopilot (Thread starter):
So let me get this right, 3 year old kids must subject themselves to groping of their genitalia, but women from the demographic that should be searched the most, get a free pass.

Reality overtaking satire? The land of the unlimited possibilities, it really is.

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 1):
so we have to invasively search little old blue-haired granny

blue-eyed you mean?
France 1789; Eastern Germany 1989; Tunisia 2011; Egypt 2011

CaliAtenza

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 pm

yeah i draw the line at this...SERIOUSLY?? Or is it just me or does every new TSA story sound more ridiculous...

ozglobal

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:47 pm

I've got a fully Sharia Compliant policy to propose to the TSA:

All hijab wearing women go permanently on the no-fly list. This will avoid any risk of inappropriate patting down and is the safest way to avoid an y Sharia infringements.
When all's said and done, there'll be more said than done.

falstaff

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:47 pm

A lot of people fought and died for the idea that all people in the USA are protected under the same law and those laws apply to all people. The entire civil rights movement was about equality and equal protection under the law. How any group of people can expect a different set of laws to apply to them in the this country is beyond belief.

So it is not ok to grab around on a Muslim woman, but it is ok to grab around on other women? This country has got to stop being affraid of law suits and the terrorists themselves. This entire thing got started because if Islamic facists who hate everyone, even many of their fellow Muslims. Spare me the Tim McVeigh wasn't a Muslim story because a lot of changed in the last 15 years and even if you throw that in it has nothing to do with air travel. This country has shown it is affraid of these people because it will bend to their every request, to the point where they can demand laws be bent for their beliefs, while the rest of us have to follow. What if I want to be protected under Sharia law? I guess I am not eligable because I am an Episcopalian. So much for equal rights for everyone.

This past summer I was boarding a flight at AMS to MAN and there was a woman in line who was completely covered, not even her eyes were showing. I assume it was a woman.... The agent looked at "her" ID and she proceeded to board. Never having seen a face there was not way of knowing if that woman was really a woman or was the person who's ID it was. I thought to myslef, "what a great way to smuggle somebody in or out of a country, who was from the law, Muslim or otherwise.
My mug slaketh over on Falstaff N503

andz

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Just when I thought political correctness couldn't get any more insane....
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF...

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Quoting caliatenza (Reply 5):
Or is it just me or does every new TSA story sound more ridiculous...

It is not just you, they are getting more and more ridiculous. The urine story was bad enough, but now this...

MadameConcorde

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

In case the TSA decides to apply this rule

I should go to an islamic clothing store and buy me a full covering dress complete with a hijab before I have to go through US airports? Religion is not indicated in passports. I would not have to submit to full body touching from head to toes?

hmmm... mabye all of us women flyers should get islamic attire and change clothes before we pass through US airports security check poiints.

It's tempting... really!

There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Quoting MadameConcorde (Reply 8):
In case the TSA decides to apply this rule

I should go to an islamic clothing store and buy me a full covering dress complete with a hijab before I have to go through US airports? Religion is not indicated in passports. I would not have to submit to full body touching from head to toes?

hmmm... mabye all of us women flyers should get islamic attire and change clothes before we pass through US airports security check poiints.

It's tempting... really!

100% right. Every woman/girl in the US old enough for those nice body-searches should dress like that at the airport.

comorin

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Question: What would happen if a transvestite was patted down by a TSA agent?

photopilot
Topic Author

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm

LOL, wait till the next time I get a TSA enhanced pat-down. I'm going to give an Oscar winning performance. Moan and groan and scream "Don't Stop.... oh.... more..... I love it. Rub it harder.... faster!!!!!" We'll see just how much of a commotion I can cause and how embarrassed I can make the rent-a-goon.

I mean, I'm not breaking any of their stupid laws. Just letting em know how much I love it!!!!

Then I'll loudly ask him for a tissue so I can "clean up"!!!!!

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Quoting photopilot (Reply 11):
LOL, wait till the next time I get a TSA enhanced pat-down. I'm going to give an Oscar winning performance. Moan and groan and scream "Don't Stop.... oh.... more..... I love it. Rub it harder.... faster!!!!!" We'll see just how much of a commotion I can cause and how embarrassed I can make the rent-a-goon.

I mean, I'm not breaking any of their stupid laws. Just letting em know how much I love it!!!!

Then I'll loudly ask him for a tissue so I can "clean up"!!!!!

Go 4 it. I was once close to asking one of the screeners in Germany whether he had work as a masseur before. It really seemed like that to me.

MadameConcorde

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Quoting Thorben (Reply 9):
100% right. Every woman/girl in the US old enough for those nice body-searches should dress like that at the airport.

I am talking seriously. If there is no full touching for these women, then I will wear a full Islamic costume to wear for going through the US security check points. They won't even see my eyes. LOL
If the TSA woman says I don't look like the one on my passport picture I will just tell her I recently converted.
The sales ladies in the store will be more than happy to show me how to put it on. I will be a big success. Only I will not let them know why I am buying the outfit.
There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

Thorben

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Quoting MadameConcorde (Reply 13):
I am talking seriously. If there is no full touching for these women, then I will wear a full Islamic costume to wear for going through the US security check points. They won't even see my eyes. LOL
If the TSA woman says I don't look like the one on my passport picture I will just tell her I recently converted.
The sales ladies in the store will be more than happy to show me how to put it on. I will be a big success. Only I will not let them know why I am buying the outfit.

I am serious, too. This surveillance-insanity has gotten out of control. If this is a way of avoiding the worst, then people should do it. Imagine an airport in the US where every woman lines up for security wearing those clothes.

Either will this "loophole" be closed or security will move back in the direction of sanity.

N867DA

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 pm

This is how they are slowly breaking. They're realizing that the average American will not stand to be sexually abused just to board a plane. First they gave up on molesting pilots, and now they're making an exception on getting to 2nd base with Muslim women. They are doing this to be political correct, but I feel they will soon have to give up this whole patting down/taking naked pictures nonsense.

Opt out, each time, every time!

EDIT: http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...a-chief-screening-will-749195.html (this is how sanity is slowly restored. Keep up the good fight!)

[Edited 2010-11-21 13:31:49]
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you

falstaff

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Quoting comorin (Reply 10):

I bet it has already happened.... I saw a "woman" at the airport once who was wearing tight jeans and "her" manliness was in plain view!   

Quoting photopilot (Reply 11):

I bet there are people who will actually love it. That may be the first feel up they got in ages....

Guys like Larry Craig who like to meet up with strangers in airport restrooms may think this is great, getting to second base without getting out of line...

CaliAtenza

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Quoting falstaff (Reply 16):

I bet there are people who will actually love it. That may be the first feel up they got in ages....

i havent gotten felt up in a year lol..i wouldnt mind a hot chick TSA agent doing it to me .

falstaff

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 am

Quoting caliatenza (Reply 17):
i havent gotten felt up in a year lol..i wouldnt mind a hot chick TSA agent doing it to me

I have actually seen a few good looking female TSA agents and I wouldn't mind a feel up from them.... I might like it a little too much.....   

DocLightning

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 am

That members of the group that has caused such a turmoil in air-travel and world security should demand that their Sharia law be respected by TSA and airport security.

I don't think they see themselves as members of that group. They see themselves as air travelers being subjected to an unnecessarily invasive search. They object for religious reasons. I object for other reasons.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Superfly

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:14 am

I can go on and on about how screwed up this really is.

Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

What's scary is that this organization already has two members in the US House of Representatives.
Bring back the Concorde

tbar220

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 20):
What's scary is that this organization already has two members in the US House of Representatives.

Scary? Come on now, are you saying we should be scared? Are Americans suddenly so sensitive that we need to be scared of this?

Who are these two representatives you are speaking of by the way?
NO URLS in signature

Superfly

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:27 am

Quoting tbar220 (Reply 21):
Scary? Come on now, are you saying we should be scared? Are Americans suddenly so sensitive that we need to be scared of this?

Absolutely scary because there are a lot of pansies that will rush to defend them too.

Quoting tbar220 (Reply 21):
Who are these two representatives you are speaking of by the way?

The two thugs I'm referring to is Keith Ellison and Andre Carson.
Bring back the Concorde

tbar220

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 am

I'm going to challenge you Larry because I don't see why they are "scary". Show me why I should be afraid of Keith Ellison and Andre Carson. I challenge you to show me what makes them "thugs".

Start with that, then we'll move to your claim of how defending them makes one a pansy.
NO URLS in signature

elmothehobo

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 22):

Those scary, educated Black Muslims. Good God.

Absolutely scary because there are a lot of pansies that will rush to defend them too.

Freedom of speech can be a b*tch.

Quoting Superfly (Reply 20):

2 members of CAIR vs. how many members of Congress pandering to AIPAC? Please, give it a break.

ltbewr

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 am

Next will be Hasidic/Orthodox Jews asking for exemption, then Mormons, then other religoius Christiians. That will just mean eventually only Wicca and athiests will have to go through this invasive procedure. Then the TSA will realilze that their procedures were horribly conceived and then find some other way to make us unconfortable yet not catch any potential terrorists.

Mudboy

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 am

"Memo to North American Cells from Osama Bin Laden"
For next planned attack, triple amount of Semtex, all operatives are now required to dress in burkas.

This is kinda like having a mandatory staff meeting to address issues caused by a problem employee, but that problem employee is the only one that does not bother to show up.

Superfly

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 am

Quoting elmothehobo (Reply 24):
Those scary, educated Black Muslims. Good God.

Race has nothing to do with it. I'd feel the same if they were White, Asian or any other race.

Quoting elmothehobo (Reply 24):
2 members of CAIR vs. how many members of Congress pandering to AIPAC?

That is a serious plroblem too.
Bring back the Concorde

Zentraedi

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 am

Maybe it's part of the TSA's plan to convert more Americans to Islam?

kanban

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 am

Quoting comorin (Reply 10):

TSA must ask "which sex are you today so we can provide the appropriate sexed fondler? "

Quokka

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:42 am

So that people can make an informed judgment here is a link to the travel advisory referred to in the Washington Times:
http://www.cair.com/ArticleDetails.a...rticleID=26681&&name=n&&currPage=1

It does not call for the introduction of Sharia Law but offers the following general advice:
Quote:
* If you opt out of the full-image body scanner, you have the right to request that the manual search be conducted in private.
*It is your right to be screened by an officer of the same gender. The TSA states in its Head-to-Toe Screening Policies: "It is TSA's policy that passengers should be screened by an officer of the same gender in a professional, respectful manner."
*If you experience any disturbing incidents with the new pat down procedure, particularly if you feel you have been subjected to religious or racial profiling, harassment or unfair treatment, immediately file a complaint with the TSA

And for those wearing the hijab:

Quote:
*If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and "sss" is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
*In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
*Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
*You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
*Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
*If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you

This is hardly radical stuff.

Mudboy

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 am

My question in all this, is why is Sharia Law even an issue here? What does Sharia Law have to do with the laws in the US? Why is Sharia law even considered?

DocLightning

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 am

Quoting Mudboy (Reply 31):
My question in all this, is why is Sharia Law even an issue here? What does Sharia Law have to do with the laws in the US? Why is Sharia law even considered?

Because it is one of many religious laws that these absurd searches will violate. They also violate Jewish laws on modesty.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

OA412
Crew

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 am

Defending someone against for what they believe doesn't make you a pansy.

Please explain how they are thugs. Or are you suggesting that being a Muslim/being a member of CAIR automatically makes you a thug? From what I can tell, both men are educated, law-abiding citizens, and last time I checked, this is still the US and being a member of CAIR or a Muslim isn't illegal nor does it make one a thug.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Superfly

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 am

Quoting OA412 (Reply 33):
Defending someone against for what they believe doesn't make you a pansy.

....and here we go again.   
Their belief is to undo our freedom and what America stands for. So yes, the term "pansy" is a fitting term for those that defend them.

Or are you suggesting that being a Muslim/being a member of CAIR automatically makes you a thug?

CAIR doesn't not have America's best interest in mind and because they are using a US Congressional seat to do harm to our freedoms then yes, I DO consider these two men to be thugs.

From what I can tell, both men are educated,

So?
Obtaining a degree doesn't exempt one from doing great harm. Dubya has a degree too.  
Not all "thugs" are dumb & uneducated. Some thugs are very skillful and know how to manipulate the law very well.
CAIR and their two representatives are double agents and are the friendly nice guys that are a front to a very subversive organization.
Bring back the Concorde

DocLightning

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 34):

Their belief is to undo our freedom

Not really. Their belief is that they shouldn't have their junk fondled by a (wo)man in a uniform just because they want to get on a plane.

Which happens to coincide with my beliefs.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

Kiwirob

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Quoting falstaff (Reply 5):
This past summer I was boarding a flight at AMS to MAN and there was a woman in line who was completely covered, not even her eyes were showing. I assume it was a woman.... The agent looked at "her" ID and she proceeded to board. Never having seen a face there was not way of knowing if that woman was really a woman or was the person who's ID it was. I thought to myslef, "what a great way to smuggle somebody in or out of a country, who was from the law, Muslim or otherwise.

Earlier this year I was in an Airport in Moscow, the immigration person refused to allow the muslim women in the burka thru until she had completely removed her head covering to check her ID, it led to a fairly big argument with the women male escort but she immigration official won, it was interesting seeing the burka coming off, a lot of people were watching.

Personally I think the burka or any other item of clothing that covers the face should not be allowed anywhere near an airport; flying sucks because of muslims so they should be made to suffer with the rest of us.

futurepilot16

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

As much as I don't want to go out on a limb and say that Muslims should be searched more, it's true, and this idea of not searching Muslims because of their religion is just absurd. So, should we all wear turbans and burqas while traveling, just to make airport security a little easier? I personally believe that the POTUS as well as the Executive of the TSA needs to come together and have a board review of these pat down processes, and make a completely new system. It's only gonna get worse.
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

DocLightning

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Quoting futurepilot16 (Reply 37):
As much as I don't want to go out on a limb and say that Muslims should be searched more, it's true, and this idea of not searching Muslims because of their religion is just absurd.

So is the idea of searching them more.

You don't get an irrevocable tattoo that states that you're a Muslim. It's impossible to tell who really is and who isn't. So if you start using "muslim" as the profile, then terrorists will just do whatever is necessary to "not look Muslim."

Israel uses BEHAVIORAL profiling. A guard looks you right in the eyes and says: "How are you today? Where are you going? How long have you been here/how long will you be there? Why are you going? Who are you going with?" They're highly trained, unlike TSA folks, to identify behaviors that indicate that someone might be up to no good. Those people get more intense screening. And --here's the best part-- they aren't interested in the pie you have for Aunt Gertie or the bottle of chocolate sauce you're bringing your secretary from Ghiradelli Square. I've heard tell they're not even interested in the joint you hid in your underwear. They're interested in whether you are planning on hijacking/blowing up the plane.

It's a lot easier on everyone and more effective.
-Doc Lightning-

-Carl Sagan

Quokka

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 am

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 36):
flying sucks because of muslims so they should be made to suffer with the rest of us.

Perhaps that could be rewritten to "because of some muslims".

I have travelled extensively in North Africa and the Middle East and you know what? All the people on those flights just wanted to get from where they boarded to where they were going. They were travelling on business or to visit family. A lot were itinerant workers. There is no evidence to suggest that any of them were planning to bring a plane down. I suspect the same is true of the overwhelming majority of Muslims living in or travelling to/ through the US.

Besides, can anyone without experience, at a glance, tell apart a Muslim from a Coptic Christian male from Egypt? Or a member of the different communities in Lebanon. Or a Moroccan Christian, Moroccan Jew or Moroccan Muslim - at a glance they look remarkably similar. Similar features, similar dress. So people could be quaking in the pants for no reason whatever, other than the complexion of a person's skin.

tbar220

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 am

Their belief is to undo our freedom and what America stands for.
they are using a US Congressional seat to do harm to our freedoms then yes, I DO consider these two men to be thugs.

Still going to keep pushing back Fly. I said it in my last reply, and you didn't answer my questions. The onus is still on you as you've made these two claims and the two you made that I questioned before.

(1) Why should I be "scared" of them?
(2) What makes them "thugs"?
(3) How are they trying to "undo our freedom"?
(4) How are they trying to undo "what America stands for"?
(5) How are they using their Congressional seats to harm our freedoms?

If you're going to throw these accusations out there then you need to back them up. And not just in vague platitudes either.
NO URLS in signature

MoltenRock

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:26 am

Quoting Quokka (Reply 30):
This is hardly radical stuff.

You know, you'd think in this day and age people would automatically assume a story as stupid and fake as this one wouldn't be supped up by the populace. But alas, it feeds the racists and the ignorant as urban legends always have. The Washington TImes is just another mouthpiece for the wingnut agenda. But hey, nothing changes. Keep the populace stupid and distracted while the powers that be rape the country, and steal off with the family jewels. Funny how Republicans are now all up in arms over this when they were the party that created the impotent, ineffectual, incompetent, TSA in the first place. Typical.

pwm2txlhopper

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 am

Simply unbelieveable. That members of the group that has caused such a turmoil in air-travel and world security should demand that their Sharia law be respected by TSA and airport security. WOW.... wear a hijab and only get your head and neck patted down...... and let them pat THEMSELVES down for the rest. So let me get this right, 3 year old kids must subject themselves to groping of their genitalia, but women from the demographic that should be searched the most, get a free pass.

Wonderful! Political Correctness in it's best!

O.k., I'll go with this as long as they respect the rest of Sharia Law. That means if one of the woman passengers gets caught conversing with an unrelated male passenger at her gate, than TSA will take her out on the ramp for a stoning or public whipping? If a flamboyant homosexual comes skipping through the gate, then they take them out and hang them with a construction crane in front of the other passengers. And, if one of the Muslim passengers gets caught stealing a pack of gum at the airport newspaper stand, than they immediately have a hand chopped off with a machete. Somehow I doubt we'll see these other aspects of Sharia law respected, though, and it will be selectively used at the security screening?

Monty Python couldn't have written a better scenario.

When I first read this, I thought of the scene in Airplane 1 (Or two?) when an army of terrorists comes tromping through the medal detector with fully automatic machine guns and rockets launchers and they get waved right through. Then the elderly woman comes through, and she's thrown up against the wall with a gun to her head by the security guys, while another ones pats her down!

Superfly

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 am

Quoting tbar220 (Reply 40):
Still going to keep pushing back Fly. I said it in my last reply, and you didn't answer my questions. The onus is still on you as you've made these two claims and the two you made that I questioned before.

(1) Why should I be "scared" of them?
(2) What makes them "thugs"?
(3) How are they trying to "undo our freedom"?
(4) How are they trying to undo "what America stands for"?
(5) How are they using their Congressional seats to harm our freedoms?

If you're going to throw these accusations out there then you need to back them up. And not just in vague platitudes either.

Here are few links. Yeah, yeah I already know you're just going to claim the 'source' isn't valid, it's 'biased', right-wing blah-blah-blah but here goes....

http://www.meforum.org/916/cair-islamists-fooling-the-establishment

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/...nt-wide-ban-on-terror-linked-cair/

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...s-tune-your-dime/andrew-c-mccarthy

http://www.amislam.com/pundit11.htm

Straight from the thug's mouth;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuzQa...=1&list=PL89901013C9A87A7D&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGtPr9M4u4

I don't expect you to read or agree with my links because of course CNN, ABC, NBC and NPR won't touch this topic but these stories have direct quotes from Senators Charles Schumer and Richard Durbin who are also suspicious of CAIR.
Bring back the Concorde

steeler83

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 am

OK, the TSA truely should be done away with having seen that! They are doing anything BUT what they're supposed to be doing to keep our country safe! Both my wife and I think they should adopt what Israel is doing, but NOOOO, the liberals cannot have that happen now can they?!

This country has gone to hell. Seriously, where are Ben Franklin, John Adams, George Washington, John Hancock et al. to set this country straight again?!

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 19):
I can go on and on about how screwed up this really is.

You and me both, pal!
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

cws818

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:39 am

Quoting steeler83 (Reply 44):
This country has gone to hell. Seriously, where are Ben Franklin, John Adams, George Washington, John Hancock et al. to set this country straight again?!

They are dead and decomposing underground.
volgende halte...Station Hollands Spoor

Superfly

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:50 am

They didn't have to deal with Islamic terrorist.
We will never see men of that caliber in politics again because we have a media that prys in to people's personal lives too much. For what ever reason, it's ok to belong to a radical religion or church but gawd forbid a man is a playboy, smokes pot, drinks or is a gambler!   
Bring back the Concorde

pwm2txlhopper

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:07 am

ut NOOOO, the liberals cannot have that happen now can they?!

That's what happens when people embrace being progressive so that society can "evolve". Things progress and evolve into a complete joke. And after a few decades, the country isn't anything like what the founders ever imagined! Isn't liberalism wonderful? Can't wait to see what America is like in another 30 years? Hopefully I'll be near death by then?

Can't have any mention of God in our society, or hold onto or our traditional Jewdeau-Christian influenced culture because it might offend atheists and other religious minorities. Terms like Merry Christmas and Christmas Tree goes out the window being replaced by "Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Tree" Any reference to God in schools is thrown out, but Musilm students get their own prayer rooms. And now we're going to bend over backwards to accommodate sharia law? Ludicrous!

[Edited 2010-11-22 21:16:23]

Superfly

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:45 am

Quoting PWM2TXLHopper (Reply 47):
it might offend atheists and other religious minorities.

Actually we Atheist aren't offended by Christmas at all. In fact, the Buddhist and Hindus aren't offended either. That is all a big lie cooked up by a small group of lawyers.
There is only one 'religious' group that gets offended and set off bombs when they don't get their way.
Bring back the Concorde

PanHAM

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:39 am

The latest issue of FLYING TYPERS, an internet newsletter for the air cargo industry just received 1 hour ago this morning has an interesting story about a Senate hearing on air cargo security.

Monthy Python live indeed starring clueless Senators and equally clueless DSH officials.

The essensce brought into just 3 words, pinpointing and fitting this thread like tight gloves.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS KILLS