NIKV69
Topic Author

I'm Chris Hansen With Dateline NBC And..

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:59 am

I cheat on my wife.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...ating-on-wife-camera_n_887289.html

Was driving to a function on the parkway taking in my usual dose of Michael Savage and he says "Breaking News" I readied myself for anything and he said that this elitist ratings whore was caught in his own hidden camera sting I almost died laughing. I pulled over and tweeted it.

I don't condone meeting 13 year olds for sex but NBC crossed the line on many occasions including when they went to the DAs house and basically pushed him to shoot himself when the police were breaking in to arrest him. They left a trail of damage in their wake including the chief of police getting fired and too many cases being thrown out.

Well Chris enjoy your own shame for pete's sake the woman isn't even that hot.

Oh well I guess Karma is a bitch huh?
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

luv2fly

RE: I'm Chris Hansen With Dateline NBC And..

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:29 pm

I remember when he first started out in the Detroit market local news. Karma is a bitch.
You can cut the irony with a knife

NIKV69
Topic Author

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Quoting luv2fly (Reply 1):

I remember when he first started out in the Detroit market local news. Karma is a bitch

Sure is. The fact he was caught on hidden camera is just so awesome. Wonder when the video will surface. I so want to see it!

Superfly

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Manginas like Chris Hansen deserves everything bad he's dished out to come back and bite him in the a$$.
Bring back the Concorde

Derico

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Ha, I actually know what this topic is about! I have seen these shows on the Universal network, which airs shows by NBC.

I personally loathe pedophiles, so I was almost entirely behind what they were trying to do when I saw those shows. Pretty funny, I have no sympthaty for the ''victims'', that is the predators...

The one thing I completely disagreed with, and thought was very low and should have not been permitted, is the ''baiting''. It's one thing to be pretending to be an underage girl or boy and someone online comes strong and initiates contact and suggest a meeting totally on their own. It is another to actually manipulate for hours and days, and using all kinds of tactics including verbal or visual turn-ons, coaxing and cajoling, trying to get the adult to bait. That is wrong and went beyond.
My internet was not shut down, the internet has shut me down

NIKV69
Topic Author

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Quoting Derico (Reply 4):
The one thing I completely disagreed with, and thought was very low and should have not been permitted, is the ''baiting''. It's one thing to be pretending to be an underage girl or boy and someone online comes strong and initiates contact and suggest a meeting totally on their own. It is another to actually manipulate for hours and days, and using all kinds of tactics including verbal or visual turn-ons, coaxing and cajoling, trying to get the adult to bait. That is wrong and went beyond.

Well it was unfortunate because both NBC and pervertedjustice were using the situation for profit and not their so called "wanting to get pedos off the street" those chat logs should have been turned over and police in the house waiting and not Chris Hansen. That is why a police chief is out of work, may cases were thrown out and NBC got sued and had to pay out.

FingerLakerAv8r

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Hey Chris..... Why don't you take a seat over there... 

fxramper

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 pm

I don't believe in karma. That said, what he does, busting pedophiles, is light years a head of a tabloid story he banged a dime store hooker in Florida while he was working on a missing person piece. Want good tabloid smear, try John Edwards fathering a bastard child while cheating on his wife dying of cancer.

Next.   

seb146

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 pm

So, two consenting adults having relations is as bad or worse than entrapment? I don't agree with this man cheating on his wife with a hooker (or with anyone) but, really? How is this news?

Years ago, Perverted Justice tried to trap me. They said some things that no kid that young would ever say. The first being "Hello. Wanna chat?" I mean, what kid is up in the middle of the night online chatting with grown men?
Life in the wall is a drag.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 8):
So, two consenting adults having relations is as bad or worse than entrapment? I don't agree with this man cheating on his wife with a hooker (or with anyone) but, really? How is this news?

Just ironic that a person who propagates to be a holier than though individual and preaches to pedos, guys who sell unnecessary work or who try to steal identities should use better judgment when in reality he was just a pompous, elitist ratings whore who thought of only of himself and now his wife and kids are shamed.

Years ago, Perverted Justice tried to trap me. They said some things that no kid that young would ever say. The first being "Hello. Wanna chat?" I mean, what kid is up in the middle of the night online chatting with grown men?

Should of asked if it was Del. She is a creepy little girl I bet loves it diabolical.

futurepilot16

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Thread starter):
I cheat on my wife.

Imagine my surprise  Wow! , not meaning to sound weird, but how funny would it have been if it was with a minor?
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

StuckInCA

Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:04 am

You guys are talking about him building up bad karma for embarassing sex offenders? What am I missing here? You're sympathetic to men who stalk children?

NIKV69
Topic Author

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 am

Quoting futurepilot16 (Reply 10):
Imagine my surprise , not meaning to sound weird, but how funny would it have been if it was with a minor?

We couldn't get that lucky.

Quoting StuckInCA (Reply 11):
You guys are talking about him building up bad karma for embarassing sex offenders? What am I missing here? You're sympathetic to men who stalk children?

Think you missed the point. If you have followed Perverted Justice and Chris Hansern I think it goes a little beyond crusading against men who would attempt to have sex with a minor. It's built on ego, money and ratings. If you look at some of the negative things that have happened. All of which could have been avoided by letting the professionals handle this and not engaging in ambush journalism you I am merely taking some pleasure in Mr Hansen's predictament.

I would never sympthaize with a pedo. I also don't feel we need to start broadcasting every pedo or drug or any other bust in the name of ratings and fame.

[Edited 2011-06-30 21:59:37]

futurepilot16

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:47 am

Quoting StuckInCA (Reply 11):

No...Karma as in the role he plays in exposing these predators, it's puts himself on a high pedestal exposing immoral behavior and ruining a few lives in the process. Imagine our surprise when gets caught (on hidden camera nontheless) cheating on his wife, immorally of course!
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

CplKlinger

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:29 am

Quoting futurepilot16 (Reply 10):
Imagine my surprise Wow! , not meaning to sound weird, but how funny would it have been if it was with a minor?

Why don't you have a seat over there?

More ironically, when the wife confronted him, did she use that same phrase on him?

NIKV69
Topic Author

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am

Quoting CplKlinger (Reply 14):
More ironically, when the wife confronted him, did she use that same phrase on him?

She is the real victim on all of this. As are the kids.

747srule

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Are we really supposed to believe anything the National Enquirer reports? I would like a more reliable source,thank you very much!!!
Jesus is the way,the truth,and the life

NIKV69
Topic Author

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Quoting 747srule (Reply 16):
Are we really supposed to believe anything the National Enquirer reports? I would like a more reliable source,thank you very much!!!

John Edwards?

Suprised they haven't released the video yet. That would be a good thing to do. Unless of course NBC did what they did with the sister of the man who shot himself after Hansen camped on his lawn. Paid them off.

CplKlinger

Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:58 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 15):
She is the real victim on all of this. As are the kids.

Maybe I reveled a bit too much in the irony of all of this. I do feel sorry for them, but at the same time wonder if this couldn't have been forseen? Something about "Doth protest too much?" All one has to do is look at other news stories about people railing against one thing or another (gays, drugs and whatnot) to see that those who despise it too much end up also partaking in it. They simply use their soap box as a personal guilt sink for their hidden transgressions.

DeltaMD90

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 am

I feel sorry for the pedophiles, to a degree. They obviously have urges that are illegal. I'm not justifying their actions, but maybe instead of nationally embarrassing and ruining their lives, they can quietly put them through some rehab that would probably work with most. They are attempting to do something that was acceptable only a hundred or so years ago, and that is acceptable in some places in the world today. Their urges, I daresay, are natural, not above the rights of the children who should be protected, but just some food for thought. And no, I'm not a pedophile lol
Ironically I have never flown a Delta MD-90 :)

cws818

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 am

but, really? How is this news?

It isn't, except to those who have a rabid, illogical aversion to the MSNBC cable channel that broadcasts some of his reports. Of course, they salivate because, since he is on MSNBC, he must be a foaming at the mouth liberal. If it makes the conservatives feel better about themselves, then super.
volgende halte...Station Hollands Spoor

Superfly

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 am

Quoting cws818 (Reply 20):
It isn't, except to those who have a rabid, illogical aversion to the MSNBC cable channel that broadcasts some of his reports. Of course, they salivate because, since he is on MSNBC, he must be a foaming at the mouth liberal. If it makes the conservatives feel better about themselves, then super.

You have GOT to be kidding, right?
I had no idea what network he was on. He could have been on Fox or any other network and I’d feel the same about him. I just know this man has made a living destroying other people's lives through entrapment and meddling in people's personal business. On top of that, he has created hysteria in general public that most are cheaters or pedophiles. Chris Hansen is a worthless piece of $#t!
I'm glad he was busted.
Bring back the Concorde

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:34 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 21):
Chris Hansen is a worthless piece of $#t!
I'm glad he was busted.

Really, this has nothng to do with his network and everything to do with his pompous elitist quest to get his face on television and to garner ratings by using ambush journalism while exploiting the notion he was some holier than everyone else person.

Myth destroyed.

NIKV69
Topic Author

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 pm

aa61hvy

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:49 pm

I just know this man has made a living destroying other people's lives through entrapment and meddling in people's personal business.

Come on 'Fly. The guys he got arrested were trash and deserved to be picked up (especially the ones who were offenders multiple times). It's not like he was going after random do-gooders or something.
Go big or go home

Superfly

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Quoting aa61hvy (Reply 24):
Come on 'Fly. The guys he got arrested were trash and deserved to be picked up (especially the ones who were offenders multiple times). It's not like he was going after random do-gooders or something.

No one is perfect and we ALL have flaws. This dip$h!t Hansen guy didn't need to go around setting people up.
Chris Hansen can go to hell and I hope is career is over with!
Bring back the Concorde

aa61hvy

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 25):
No one is perfect and we ALL have flaws

Pedophilia is an illegal flaw.

As for setting people up-those people were in chatrooms trying to meet children. Sounds as set up as someone seeking a hooker and being caught in a sting.

You seem really passionate about this, any reason why?
Go big or go home

Superfly

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 am

Quoting aa61hvy (Reply 26):

I know of Chris Hansen as someone who catches cheaters. I have no sympathy for pedophiles. Not passionate about this at all. Just happy he was busted.  
Bring back the Concorde

zippyjet

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 am

Thanks to Mr. Hanson and his TCAP I can't keep a straight face when I hear Sweet Tea.
Those early episodes featured a girl playing a prostitot and she says:

I made some sweet tea; I'm gonna change into something sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBEWnSj8RkE
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

NIKV69
Topic Author

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 am

Quoting zippyjet (Reply 28):
Thanks to Mr. Hanson and his TCAP I can't keep a straight face when I hear Sweet Tea.
Those early episodes featured a girl playing a prostitot and she says:

Oh yea the decoys were too funny, that chubby one with the pigtails was too much. I would have ran the other way. I am noticing MSBNC hasn't shows any TCAP and are going heavy with the sex slave thing. Interesting.

I mean Hansen jumped the shark in 06'. They don't dare do any more stings since it cost them a ton of money and ID thieves don't get ratings. Even the old sting targeting contractors was lame. Wonder if he is done.

aa61hvy

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 27):

I know of Chris Hansen as someone who catches cheaters. I have no sympathy for pedophiles. Not passionate about this at all. Just happy he was busted

Ah. 10-4. I misunderstood you. Didn't know about the cheater catching. I was just familiar with pedophilia deal and the Africa/London money theft/identity theft deal.
Go big or go home

NIKV69
Topic Author

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:26 am

Poor Chris he had a good gig brewing that would have paid him much better. Not.

Now talk of sexting? This just gets better and better.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/scan..._anchor_job_V6gTQAAldNBXdGdHl4pQNL

wn700driver

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 12):
It's built on ego, money and ratings. If you look at some of the negative things that have happened. All of which could have been avoided by letting the professionals handle this and not engaging in ambush journalism you I am merely taking some pleasure in Mr Hansen's predictament.

Seriously, and it isn't just about taking pleasure in it either. People like this litter history, though in modern america they're called 'Chris Hansen' or nancy grace, whereas in other places and times they might have been known as Levrentiy Beria or Joe MacCarthy. All the same, a bunch of meddling and dangerous freedom haters. It really doesn't matter what cause they wrap themselves in; they're always just as evil as what they purport to be so against. This is why it's good to see them busted every now and again...

Quoting CplKlinger (Reply 18):
Something about "Doth protest too much?" All one has to do is look at other news stories about people railing against one thing or another

Indeed. I say this only half jokingly, but will anyone really be that surprised when a bunch of dead runaway hookers are found in nancy grace's basement?

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 19):
They obviously have urges that are illegal. I'm not justifying their actions, but maybe instead of nationally embarrassing and ruining their lives, they can quietly put them through some rehab that would probably work with most.

Very true. I really can't imagine what it must be like to be a pedophile, just that there's nothing naturally sexually attractive about children, therefore one must have to have a gear or two backward to be into all that. Unfortunately, this is america and we are just not sophisticated enough to understand that this is a disease like sociopathy or autism or anything else along those lines. Jail time and humiliation only make the problem worse (though once an offense is committed I admit there is little other choice). I shudder to think how many children's lives and well beings are needlessly imperiled because we lack a system where people can get treated before something awful happens. But instead, we just call them monsters, let children get hurt, and bring on the Nazi parade afterward so we can feel better about having done NOTHING AT ALL to prevent it in the first place. Way to go, us...

Quoting cws818 (Reply 20):
Of course, they salivate because, since he is on MSNBC, he must be a foaming at the mouth liberal. If it makes the conservatives feel better about themselves, then super.

I don't know about all that... I have no idea about the man's politics, just that he is a sleaze. I'm sure conservative politics has it's share of gotcha-ism going on too. Just look at the primaries so far...

I just know this man has made a living destroying other people's lives through entrapment and meddling in people's personal business. On top of that, he has created hysteria in general public that most are cheaters or pedophiles. Chris Hansen is a worthless piece of $#t!
I'm glad he was busted.

Total agreement. As I said above, I believe people like that, who propagate hysteria and paranoia are at least as bad, likely more so, than the targets of their "investigations"
Base not your happiness on the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away. No Hope = No Fear

Braniff747SP

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Thread starter):

I cheat on my wife.

So?
The 747 will always be the TRUE queen of the skies!