dxing
Topic Author

LeBron...oops...outa My Way Kid.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Happens to everyone who plays, but you would hope the NBA star wouldn't bring his knee up like that. Embarrassing moment for him, he also missed the initial shot from the foul line.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...ocks-a-kid-over-whi?urn=nba-wp5914
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!

aa61hvy

RE: LeBron...oops...outa My Way Kid.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Saw the video earlier today. I will start off by saying, I dislike Lebron James more than any athlete.

A)He is an idiot for not letting the kids win
B)Give the kids a show and do a few dunks, but don't dunk on a kid
C)Props to him for hosting a youth bball camp
D)I hope he feels like a man now. He couldn't get it done vs. Dallas so he might as well blow up his ego by dunking on a munchkin.
E)He still cannot hit a 3 pt shot even in a fun game

I attended the Mavericks bball camp 3 years in a row as a kid. We had Mavs players come in and see us (in the mid/early 90s, so no Dirk etc). The players would shoot with us, but never get ultra competitive and certainly never shooting or dunking on us.

LBJ needs to stay in the AK-Rowdy for good.

MAVS baby!
Go big or go home

BMI727

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Having seen both videos, the collision looked completely accidental.

Quoting aa61hvy (Reply 1):
A)He is an idiot for not letting the kids win
Quoting aa61hvy (Reply 1):
E)He still cannot hit a 3 pt shot even in a fun game

So you criticize James to doing too well, and then for not doing well enough? Furthermore, the article states LeBron did not win.
Why do Aerospace Engineering students have to turn things in on time?

aa61hvy

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 2):
So you criticize James to doing too well, and then for not doing well enough? Furthermore, the article states LeBron did not win.

Doing too well against 12 year olds? Yeah i am criticizing him for that. And I am making fun of him for missing a shot, a shot he couldn't hit in the season or otherwise. As I said I do not like him.
Go big or go home

san747

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 am

Classy, LeBron. Classy. Enjoy the lockout!
Scotty doesn't know...

Mir

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 2):
the collision looked completely accidental.

I don't think he meant to run into the kid, but I do think he didn't care if he did just as long as he got the ball in the basket. I also note that it took him an eternity to get back over to the kid to make sure he was okay.

The kid took it in stride, and he'll have a good story to tell later in life, but would it really kill Lebron to wait until after the kid was away from the basket before driving for a dunk, or perhaps stop to help him up before walking away?

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day