Superfly
Topic Author

Sad News: Morrissey Attacked By A Dog

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Morrissey of the British modern rock band The Smiths who would later go solo was attacked by a dog and he broke a finger. Morrissey is a well known animal lover and vegetarian that doesn't like to eat animals.
I hope he recovers well.

I'm a fan of The Smiths and Morrissey. I just thought I'd pass on the story.

http://www.spinner.com/2011/07/11/morrissey-attacked-by-dog/

As of now, it's unclear what kind of canine went after the singer, where the incident occurred or if the dog was just angry that there still hasn't been a Smiths reunion.

Big mouth strikes again.  

[Edited 2011-07-13 05:48:12]

[Edited 2011-07-13 05:49:20]
Bring back the Concorde

4holer

RE: Sad News: Morrissey Attacked By A Dog

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 pm

I hope he didn't Panic, but he wouldn't have hurt the finger if he'd had his Hand In Glove, but I'd hate to Ask because Heaven Knows he's Miserable Now and at this point, What Difference Does It Make? I'd continue but This Joke Isn't Funny Anymore.
Ghosts appear and fade away.....................

AF340

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Reports are that he is Still Ill, but that he is far from the proverbial Cemetery Gates. According to a source the dog made his Girl Afraid and that recovery may take a while as These Things Take Time. When asked if he would swear off vegetarianism, Morrissey said "William, It Was Really Nothing. I can laugh it off. I will say this, that dog was one Handsome Devil!"

Seriously though, hope he recovers well.

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Quoting 4holer (Reply 1):
I hope he didn't Panic, but he wouldn't have hurt the finger if he'd had his Hand In Glove, but I'd hate to Ask because Heaven Knows he's Miserable Now and at this point, What Difference Does It Make? I'd continue but This Joke Isn't Funny Anymore.
Quoting AF340 (Reply 2):
Reports are that he is Still Ill, but that he is far from the proverbial Cemetery Gates. According to a source the dog made his Girl Afraid and that recovery may take a while as These Things Take Time. When asked if he would swear off vegetarianism, Morrissey said "William, It Was Really Nothing. I can laugh it off. I will say this, that dog was one Handsome Devil!"

You guys are bad.  

I know he is an animal lover and vegetarian but tomorrow morning, will he have The Hair Of The Dog?
Bring back the Concorde

srbmod

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:44 pm

I don't think it's sad, I laughed when I heard about it this morning, as I wondered how Mozz reacted to the dog biting him. I was listening to Andrew Loog Oldham's show on Little Steven's Underground Garage on SiriusXM when he mentioned it. He made a quip about maybe the dog was mad that Morrissey won't reunite with the rest of the members of The Smiths.....

Dreadnought

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Quoting Superfly (Thread starter):
Morrissey of the British modern rock band The Smiths who would later go solo was attacked by a dog and he broke a finger. Morrissey is a well known animal lover and vegetarian that doesn't like to eat animals.

I hope this incident helps him recover from that particular phobia.
Forget dogs and cats - Spay and neuter your liberals.

GDB

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Quoting 4holer (Reply 1):
I hope he didn't Panic, but he wouldn't have hurt the finger if he'd had his Hand In Glove, but I'd hate to Ask because Heaven Knows he's Miserable Now and at this point, What Difference Does It Make? I'd continue but This Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Quoting AF340 (Reply 2):

Very good!

EDICHC

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Makes me wonder what could have come over the dog to attack This Charming Man.
A300/319/320/346 ATR72 B722/732/3/4/5/6/8/742/4/752/762/3/772/3 BAC111 BAe146 C172 DHC1/6/8 HS121 MD80 PA28

Superfly
Topic Author

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:34 am

Quoting dreadnought (Reply 5):
I hope this incident helps him recover from that particular phobia.

Would like discuss his ordeal with him over a juicy steak or even just fish & chips.

Quoting srbmod (Reply 4):
I don't think it's sad, I laughed when I heard about it this morning

You're mean.   
Bring back the Concorde