Arcrftlvr
Topic Author

Man Feeds Birds At BUR

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm

So, this guy thinks it's ok to attract up to 400 pigeons around BUR? What is he thinking? If what is in this story is correct and they are able to determine he's responsible for the increase in bird strikes, I hope he gets the max sentence and is sued for punitive damages. Good thing nothing serious has happened yet. People and their sense of entitlement amaze me...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...20110822,0,1666029.story?track=rss

ikramerica

RE: Man Feeds Birds At BUR

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:20 pm

BUR or no, it's not okay to attract 400 birds in your city. It's a health hazard and a nuisance. This guy is approaching retirement age and obviously has started to go senile/demented. There is little else to explain his stubborn refusal to obey court orders and insistence on continuing to do something which has no real purpose. (Wild pigeons do not need to be fed by humans.)

My Mom had a great uncle who became this way. He lost his driver license due to loss of ability to drive safely from senility setting in. After a while, his demented mind decided everyone else was "against" him. So he steals his daughters car, and in short order, smashes into a wall and dies. My Mom inherited a couple thousand bucks back in the 70s when that happened.

Luckily he didn't kill anyone else. He could have plowed into a bank window or through a crowded farmers market like has happened in Santa Monica.
Of all the things to worry about... the Wookie has no pants.