Jukebox with 5 songs for a quid? I remember those days
Beatles "I Saw Her Standing There"
Police "Every Breath You Take"
O.M.D. "Enola Gay"
ACDC "You Shook Me All Night Long"
The Who "Baba O'Reilly" *
*Baba O'Reilly has been my favourite Who track for a long time. Was sitting at the PC one day on FS9 when I heard it on the T.V. so I turned round to see what show it was on. Been hooked on CSi NY ever since [guilty pleasure face]
1. Bob Seger - "Old Time Rock 'n Roll"
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Willy and the Poorboys"
3. Johnny Cash - "A Boy Named Sue"
4. Alabama - "Dixieland Delight"
5. Simple Minds - "Don't You (Forget About Me)"
Flying an aeroplane with only a single propeller to keep you in the air. Can you imagine that? -Capt. Picard
But this 22-year old has a taste in music that my Dad calls "repetitive crap", so I'll spare all the senior A-netters my terrible whipper-snapper music plus you won't find a jukebox in the world that plays any kind of house or dubstep type genres, unfortunately.