MadameConcorde
Topic Author

Israel, Kurdish, Destroyed Iran Nuclear Facility?

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:11 pm

As taken from a Haaretz article

Israel, Kurdish fighters destroyed Iran nuclear facility email released by WikiLeaks claims

The mega-leaks website, WikiLeaks, has partnered with the hackers cooperative Anonymous, to publish internal emails of the American strategic intelligence company Stratfor. In one of the hacked emails, Stratfor officials discuss information obtained from one of their sources who reports that Israeli commandos, in cooperation with Kurdish fighters, have destroyed Iranian nuclear installations.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...eased-by-wikileaks-claims-1.415066

If Iranian nuclear installations were destroyed we would have head about it - without need for Assange and Anonymous.
me thinks... this is dubious.

There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

ME AVN FAN

RE: Israel, Kurdish, Destroyed Iran Nuclear Facility?

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Quoting MadameConcorde (Thread starter):
t Israeli commandos, in cooperation with Kurdish fighters, have destroyed Iranian nuclear installations.

I mean, the report is strange. Iran does not have ONE nuclear installation but many. And I simply cannot believe that they managed to destroy them all. And Kurdish fighters might be helpful in the Northwestern region where there are Kurds but hardly in the rest of Iran.

I however can imagine that a joint Israeli-Kurdish venture succeeded in eliminating one of those places. The interesting point would not be whatever destruction carried out, but the Israeli-Kurdish co-operation, which would be an absolutely new aspect