You probably know enough about me due to my previous threads.
Now I am probably going to transfer to Japan!
Now here's the thing: I've been at ASU for 2 full years now and I've been really disappointed with it. I guess I went in with too many expectations. Either way I haven't made up my mind yet, as I haven't necessarily done anything yet in the transfer steps.
Reasons for transferring to Japan, for me:
1) the people I've had to deal with at ASU especially in the clubs I joined,
2) the really poor Japanese language program staffed by a 80 year old Japanese woman stuck in the 80's
3) I have more contacts over there now than I do here in PHX, so I might as well go
However, I did think of a lot of things that would keep me here in Phoenix:
1) my car
2) my drumset (it's huge and worth about $6,000)
3) the metal music scene here, which I am quite active in.
What do you guys suggest? (previous threads aside, especially with my buddy's ex) Anybody who lives over in Japan, can you guys give me some pointers?