MadameConcorde
Topic Author

Are There Any Internet Marketers Here On A.net?

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am

I was wondering if any forum members are making a full-time living online or at least making extra money selling their own created products, or earning money through affiliate marketing or other ways?

There are ebay and Amazon and probably other sites where individuals can sell products or items. I am thinking more in terms of promoting products (ebooks and such) via your own web pages earning commissions or selling your own products directly.

For some, Internet Marketing are huge sources of revenue. They exist in good numbers -sometimes they are very young, from all countries and backgrounds. Others are making quite some decent money - just need to know and apply the right techniques and sell whatever is in high demand.... online.

There are dedicated IM forums the same as here only they are all about IM.

Now that I am just retired, I would really like to learn more and get into it. If some succeed why not try? There are ways to do it with very little investment. Web pages and using your brain, wit, ideas and imagination.

Are any of you here Internet Marketers / making money Lfull time living online?

I am a total newbie in the field and just curious.

Please share your experiences. Thank you.

There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde

woady

RE: Are There Any Internet Marketers Here On A.net?

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi,

My wife runs an online cosmetics and clothing store, my only advice would be to do your research first, and advertise like mad.

Jon
A300-600R, 737-300, 737-800, 757-200, 767-200/300/ER, ERJ145, ATR72

flyingturtle

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 pm

I own a tiny weeny little business. I sell Swiss cheese to customers in Germany. 

David
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.

Ps762

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:48 am

Hi!

I tried putting some music online. It's not very good so I wanted to offer it for free but the only good site I found was bandcamp where you have to charge. So I made my whole album 70 cents. I took it down though a little later. I don't really like charging for music. My music is not very good anyway and I'd rather just offer it as a gift so now I just give a few CD's to friends and stuff if they feel like listening to garbage and having a laugh!

I also sold a lot of stuff online on Amazon and Ebay a few years ago. Didn't make that much money but it was a lot of fun.

Thanks,

Pierre