Luxair747SP
Topic Author

Where To Buy L&P In London?

Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi guys, as the header basically says, does anyone know where I can get some L&P while on holidays in London?
There is a restaurant, which sells it in Kensington but 2 Pounds is a bit steep per can.

Thanks a lot for the help!
Really appreciated

Johannes
My blog about travelling in Moscow & Russia:
https://russiainanutshell.wordpress.com

kiwiinoz

RE: Where To Buy L&P In London?

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:58 am

L&P? To New Zealanders this means "Lemon and Paeroa", a soft drink produced in NZ

I doubt this is what you are referring to, but I believe that it can be purchased at a little NZ produce store close to the Savoy Hotel

Kiwirob

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:51 am

Quoting kiwiinoz (Reply 1):
I doubt this is what you are referring to, but I believe that it can be purchased at a little NZ produce store close to the Savoy Hotel

Which little store is that? There was an NZ store until early this year in the arcade behind NZ House called Kiwifruits, this sold L&P but has closed down. The Aussie store in Covent Garden has taken up some of the slack but I don't know if they sell L&P.

aerorobnz

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:17 am

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 2):
The Aussie store in Covent Garden has taken up some of the slack but I don't know if they sell L&P.

There was also a kiwi place in Covent Garden when I was there.
Flown to 120 Airports in 44 Countries on 73 Operators. Visited 55 Countries and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

Zkpilot

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 2):
The Aussie store in Covent Garden has taken up some of the slack but I don't know if they sell L&P.

That store sells Kiwi and Safa stuff too.
Also there is a cafe chain called Sacred that sells it... theres one in Westfield mall SheBu (not sure where the others are). GBK burger chain sells it (they're everywhere). (They also have Steinlager).
I have seen it in one or two other Aussie/Kiwi type places but can't remember...
56 types. 38 countries. 24 airlines.

trident3

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:16 pm

L&P? Lea and Perrins Worcester Sauce? You'll find it in any supermarket or grocery store.
"We are the warrior race-Tough men in the toughest sport." Brian Noble, Head Coach, Great Britain Rugby League.

Kiwirob

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Quoting Zkpilot (Reply 4):
GBK burger chain sells it (they're everywhere). (They also have Steinlager).

That makes sense if was a kiwi that started GBK.