We've covered the themes and Bond hotties have been covered so, it's time to rate the villains.
My favorites by far:
Auric Goldfinger: Gerd Froeb
Blofeld # 1 Donald Pleasance
Though I hated the movie Live and Let Die, William Holder cool as Konanga.
The Italian dude in Thunderball wasn't bad.
Hugo Drax the villian (MIchael Londsdale) was creepy and unlikeable. When he got shot with that dart and ejected out of the Moonraker shuttle I remember the audience and me clapping; good riddance to a punk villian.
Dr. No was also a cool villian. Kojack as Blofeld just didn't cut it after the earlier kitty lovin baldy bad asses.
Now onto the henchmen and women:
Rosa Kleb: Sort of an Eastern bloc KD
Lang. Actually way ahead of her time. Had Ms. Kleb been around even 7 to 10 years later she would have hooked up or enslaved a lipstick hottie as her bitch/girlfriend. The two could have driven off into the sunset in their Subaru wagon or SUV
listening to Melissa Etheridge and watching Ellen and Oprah on the video entertainment system. Poor Rosa Kleb you were years too early and a Rouble short.
Mr. Kidd and Mr. Wynt: America's evil fun couple. Had they not been burned and thrown overboard by Bond, James Bond they could today be enjoying the likes of Justin Beiber, Ricky Martin, Lance Bass, and Maroon 5. They'd have an autographed box set to Glee, Will and Grace and what will become quite rare a box set of the lame CBS not funny sitcom Partners.
Odd Job: A bad ass who knew how to flip his lid.
Bamby and Thumper: They could have given evil Rosa Kleb those special rubdowns and wrestled together.
Jaws: A great gimmick for two films. However Jaws turned over a new leaf when he hooked up with that hottie nerdess with the peepers and pigtails in Moonraker. Just think they could have spawned a child who would go on to be elected as a Republican to become the POTUS in the 2020 or 2030's!
Nick Nack: De Pleen, De Pleen: Nick Nack (actor Herbe Valachez) had he lived would probably have hooked up with Susan Anton, Stacy Keibler or better yet Bond Girl Famke Jansen.
Now, if I were coming up with future Hench/henchwomen for future Bond films here are some of my choices:
1. The two Wayans brothers from "In Livin Color" reprising their Men on Film characters.
2. Jim Kerry reprising his Fire Marshall Bill gone rogue and mental.
3. Ethan Supple: Randy from My Name is Earl (his character name would be "Short Bus" sort of the successor to Jaws.
4. "Hung" The petite Asian restaurateur from Two Broke Girls. He'd be a cross between Nick Nack and Odd Job.
5. "Randall" better known as the storyteller to Honey Badger
6. The Soup Nazi made famous on Seinfeld. The No Soup For You Meany could actually be a Bond villian.
1. Precious: A female hefty version of Jaws and Odd Job
2. Mo-Nique: Mother to "Precious" could be the next Odd Job or has what it takes to be the star Bond villainess.
3. Berta: The deep voiced butch maid from Two and A Half Men.
4. Anka Radakovich: Sex advice writer with her smoky bedroom voice, bodacious ta ta's.
5. Danielle Donato: Former Hooter's Girl and hard bodied brunette hottie from the Big Brother Reality series. She'd make a great torture chamber/executioner. Imagine her all sweaty and buff trying to embalm James Bond alive.
6. Hottie Adrianne Curry: Another Amazon brunette hard bodied hottie who likes to wear less. She too could be a great villainess/executioner/mistress of torture. She would get a leg up on James Bond. "Mr. Bond, have you ever tried asphyxiation sex? Within seconds my knee will be pulverizing your face which will the last thing you'll ever smell or feel on this Earth!"