Ken777
Topic Author

Trump's "Big Wednesday" Announcement

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Looks like The Donald is at it again:

Quote:

Donald Trump confirmed via Twitter on Tuesday that he will reveal his “very big” announcement about the presidential race Wednesday.

He said Monday on “Fox & Friends” that his news could “possibly” impact the November election but did not provide any more details.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82770.html#ixzz2A9ypiKmv

Maybe his private investigators have "found" a extra long birth certificate from Kenya. Or something equally intelligent.

Actualy the LA Times says it best:

Quote:

Donald Trump's big reveal: Obama an alien or wears a wig
[/qupte]

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...ama-reveal-20121023,0,714092.story

From the article:

[quote]
It was hard to tell whether anyone really had a lot of interest in Trump's big reveal. An Irish company that bills itself as “Europe’s largest betting company” said it would start taking wagers on the nature of the revelation.

Those looking for a long shot could go with “Obama wears a wig” at 500 to 1. Other betting options included: “Trump to endorse Obama” at 8 to 1, “Obama to guest on Trump’s reality show ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ ” at 50 to 1, “Obama knows the moon landing was staged” at 250 to 1 and “Obama is an alien” (whether extraterrestrial was not specified), also at 250 to 1.

One can assume that Trump is releasing this on Wednesday to avoid being overlooked by those watching Dancing With The Stars.

Max Q

RE: Trump's "Big Wednesday" Announcement

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Found the goat they got his hairpiece from ?
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

flymia

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm

This is stupid. Why would be do this. Even though this has nothing to do with republicans we all know the media and democrats will say look crazy republicans at it again. This will probably just be dumb I won't be pay attention.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

DeltaMD90

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 am

Ohhhh boy, I bet the only nervous person is Mitt Romney. For some reason I have a bad feeling about this  

Edit: I don't think it's anti-Romney, but it's probably gonna be so silly it'll hurt Romney in the long run lol

[Edited 2012-10-23 18:16:32]
Ironically I have never flown a Delta MD-90 :)

mbmbos

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:03 am

Apparently Barack and Michelle came close to divorce. That's the story.

Pathetic.

IMissPiedmont

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:12 am

Anything announced via Twitter is bound to be idiotic.
The day you stop learning is the day you should die.

BMI727

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:21 am

Quoting CompensateMe (Reply 6):
Stupid people? You do realize Fox News has been Trump's biggest stage in recent years?

That's the stupid people. Which means that the only people paying attention to this announcement are Fox news types who don't need any convincing that Obama is evil/Muslim/Kenyan and Democrats who will use Trump as a straw man to paint everyone who isn't one of them with a broad brush.
Why do Aerospace Engineering students have to turn things in on time?

vikkyvik

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:24 am

Quoting BMI727 (Reply 8):
Which means that the only people paying attention to this announcement are Fox news types who don't need any convincing that Obama is evil/Muslim/Kenyan and Democrats who will use Trump as a straw man to paint everyone who isn't one of them with a broad brush.

So, basically.....Republicans and Democrats?

May as well just say it....
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

BMI727

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:30 am

Quoting Max Q (Reply 9):
As a lifelong Democrat I'm glad to see you know to separate the two groups !

There's plenty of stupid Democrats out there, but even the smart ones will use whatever Trump has to say to their advantage.

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 10):
So, basically.....Republicans and Democrats?

Fortunately for liberals and unfortunately for the country reasonable and intelligent conservatives are few enough in number and suitably outshouted by Tea Partiers to not be a particularly strong force. Which explains why plenty of people think that raising taxes during a recession is a good idea, for example.

flyguy89

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:43 am

Looks like Gloria Allred is getting in on this October Surprise stuff too:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-romney-october-surprise-gag-order

"Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting."

flymia

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 am

Quoting mbmbos (Reply 5):

Pathetic.

That is stupid. Wish this guy just kept his mouth shut. This is not important and talking about things like this is just low, low, low. If it is something stupid and personal Romney better have a quick attack on Trump ready before the extreme Dems start talking about how horrible Romeny is for letting this happen.

Quoting flyguy89 (Reply 12):
"Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting."

A family, probate court? What in world could be so horrible about that. And since it is in a family court I do not see anything being unsealed. Politics is not a good reason to unseal testimony. Clearly the issue.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

steeler83

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:34 am

The moon landing being staged. That's almost as factual as me being a girl for at least 5 seconds of my life!

In all seriousness, this should be good... By that I mean interesting...
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

zippyjet

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:35 am

Quoting Max Q (Reply 1):

Yep, that goat is actually a goat from Planet X! And the Donald is going to tell us he too is from Planet X and wants to re-name it Trumpo

Other possibilities of his announcement:
1. Trump is going to reveal Obama and family get their milk from Monica Lewinsky.
2. Bill Clinton abducted young sexy Planet X women and had sex with them, while even in office.
3. Trump announces he's dating and schtoupping a Bin Laden girl.
4. On Planet X Trump is really Gay! On planet X and Pluto Gays are consiered the straight and normal society!
5. The ghost of Elvis told Trump the Anti-Christ is Mr. Ed.
6. Trump announces the GOP is the official party of God!
7. Trump announces his clandestine Eugenics corporation and exclusive cloning and Eugenics real Estate development hidden underground in an elite Republican utopia, Shangri-La.
8. He will announce his canidacy for the Republican nomination for POTUS in 2016 and that he will be President for life!
9. Announces Honey Boo Boo is a hybrid between a piglet and Shetland pony. A Eugenics experiment that needs to go back to the drawing board!
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

vikkyvik

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 am

I found this amusing:

Trump also tweeted: “This is not a media event or about Donald J. Trump—- this is about the United States of America."

Good one, Donald!
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

BMI727

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 am

Quoting vikkyvik (Reply 16):
Trump also tweeted: “This is not a media event or about Donald J. Trump—- this is about the United States of America."

He's never done anything that wasn't about Donald Trump.

DeltaMD90

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:47 am

This better be good and not some divorce thing (yeah yeah I know, we're talking about Trump)

Really, I liked his show back in the day, why'd he have to go off the deep end?
Ironically I have never flown a Delta MD-90 :)

flymia

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 am

An idea which came to my head is that trump will say he will leave the United States if Obama is reelected. Hopefully he doesn't say that because then Obama will get a boost in the polls!

jetblueguy22

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 am

If he really doesn't like the guy he should wait. The only thing he is going to do is hurt Romney. The jerk is hurting the party he supports more than he'll hurt Obama. I hope Romney has a swift statement saying whatever Trump said is garbage or else he's done.
Blue
All of the opinions stated above are mine and do not represent Airliners.net or my employer unless otherwise stated.

flyguy89

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 am

Quoting flymia (Reply 13):
Quoting flyguy89 (Reply 12):

A family, probate court? What in world could be so horrible about that. And since it is in a family court I do not see anything being unsealed. Politics is not a good reason to unseal testimony. Clearly the issue.

It's been done before, I would not underestimate Gloria Allred.

zippyjet

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:02 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 24):

Trump gets what he wants publicity even if it's bad. Any kind of publicity can pay off.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

BMI727

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:02 am

Stupid people will believe it and put it on their radio show for three days.

The only people who will pay attention are people already voting for Romney. It's pointless.

Whatever it is: do we care?

I don't.

Mortyman

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:13 am

Rumour has it that Trumph has gotten his hands on the Obamas divorce papers ...

Newark727

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:17 am

Quoting DeltaMD90 (Reply 18):
Really, I liked his show back in the day, why'd he have to go off the deep end?

You can't "go off the deep end" if you've been living there comfortably for several years.

Says the guy with an ego so big that scientists would have had to call it a planet had they not reclassified Pluto

Superfly

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 am

Can't imagine Donald Trump being able to have any positive impact at this stage of the election.

Quoting mbmbos (Reply 5):
Quoting Mortyman (Reply 27):
Rumour has it that Trumph has gotten his hands on the Obamas divorce papers ...

Are you kidding me? She would lose all of those good travel benefits and her 20+ staff.
Even if that were the case, that has nothing to do with the election and I hope that isn't what Donald Trump's "big announcement" is all about.
The only case I can see them two divorcing is if the Larry Sinclair and Donald Young story is true.
Bring back the Concorde

ltbewr

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

Let's face it, Donald Trump has millions of reasons to bash and prevent the re-election of President Obama - all the dollars he could have to pay in additional taxes if taxes are raised as to the richest 2% of Americans the President has proposed.

If it is a charge that Michelle Obama filed for divorce in 2000, the only papers that can be legally obtained is that a filing fee had been paid to file a lawsuit, otherwise the papers are sealed and can only be opened by strict written permission by the Obama's. There is no reason to invade their privacy in such a way.

To me more likely to be trouble is Gloria Allard's attempts to unseal records in a Massachusetts court as to testimony Mitt Romney gave in a court case in a court that is involved with family situations, estates and wills. Perhaps he was involved with having illegals as employees, maybe in his advice as a Mormon 'Bishop' he had to give testimony as to his advice - protected under law as to privacy between religious ministers and those they consult with as to a woman in a way that is seen by feminist women like Allard as offensive to women.

garnetpalmetto

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 29):

Are you kidding me? She would lose all of those good travel benefits and her 20+ staff.
Even if that were the case, that has nothing to do with the election and I hope that isn't what Donald Trump's "big announcement" is all about.
The only case I can see them two divorcing is if the Larry Sinclair and Donald Young story is true.

From what I understand, it would probably be from 2000ish when Obama lost his first Congressional race, which Michelle had initially not wanted him to run in.

If this is the case, who in the hell cares? Only in Trump's brain is this newsworthy and it's clear that the tribble living on top of his head has finally taken over Trump's higher reasoning functions.
South Carolina - too small to be its own country, too big to be a mental asylum.

Superfly

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:33 am

Quoting garnetpalmetto (Reply 31):
If this is the case, who in the hell cares?

Exactly!
Of all the things to criticize Obama on, this isn't one of them. Many couples have considered divorce but work out their differences.
Bring back the Concorde

Kiwirob

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 32):
Exactly! Of all the things to criticize Obama on, this isn't one of them. Many couples have considered divorce but work out their differences.

Considering divorce and actually filling papers is pretty different.

Superfly

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:08 am

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 33):
Considering divorce and actually filling papers is pretty different.

Still is not earth-shattering when it comes to this election. My criticism of Obama is well documented in these forums but this isn't even worth bringing up. I'm still not seeing the relevance of this.
Donald Trump is on his 3rd marriage and has filed divorce papers twice already. I'm sure he'll do it again.
None of this changes my opinion of Obama, Trump or Romney.
Bring back the Concorde

PanHAM

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:58 pm

May be The Donald is just announcing that he will replace MOL at Ryanair?