- How is public transportation on Saturday nights and Sundays?
- I want to tour the JFK museum. How accessible to DAL and the hotel area?
- May want to rent a car and take a mini day trip to Mineral Wells, TX. I know we're talking about a 90 minute haul each way. I want to take the ghost tour of the once elegant now closed Baker Hotel. Is it worth doing?
- Any indoor aquatic facilities in the DAL area? My hotel does not have an indoor pool.
- Dallas is known for it's Mexican food and killer steak/beef; Any suggestions for either cuisine close to where I'm staying that's not a national chain and not expensive?
- How about one of those steak places where if you eat the entire steak it's free and you get a trophy or honorable mention on their wall of fame? I realize the side of beef/steak is going to run in the 30's price wise.
- Any comedy clubs with an open mike nearby? (I'm just in TX for training so, if I flop, what's done in TX stays in TX)
- Intense classroom instruction can cause tight muscles. Any massage recommendations? (women administering the therapy)
- Areas me and my fellow classmates should avoid/stay away?
Of course there is that issue of going to class, studying etc. But, as mentioned with what limited free time available I want to explore and experiencing new things.