KAUST
Topic Author

Self Gloss: I Published A Poetry Book!

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:43 am

So, as many or some of all or none of you may know, I have a book of poetry I'd been working on for the past two years.

Annnnnnnnnd well: the effort has fruitfully paid off. It is published and ready for sell! (Cue Doc Lightning's cargo bay.)

It is called Night Walker, and I am not sure if I'm allowed to leave the link for purchase? If so, I will edit to this, if anyone is interested, and you know you know you are.  

To be more serious, however, this book is the two-years-in-the-makings result of not only many restless nights of writing, yet also the result of a lifetime of hard times, and the time I chose to major in English, thus dooming myself to an eternity of getting books as gifts to every single occasion, hahaha. (I love to read, of course - and hope to get through all one thousand of my books.)

So, Mods, please let me know if I can add that link. Thank you.

KAUST aka Adam  
"Houston, this is Apollo 8. We are now in Lunar orbit."

CXB77L

RE: Self Gloss: I Published A Poetry Book!

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:59 am

Adam, congratulations on your achievement. I've just bought a copy, which I'm looking forward to reading  
Boeing 777 fanboy

KAUST
Topic Author

RE: Self Gloss: I Published A Poetry Book!

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Quoting CXB77L (Reply 1):
Adam, congratulations on your achievement. I've just bought a copy, which I'm looking forward to reading  

Thanks, Sam!!!  

filler

filler

KAUST
"Houston, this is Apollo 8. We are now in Lunar orbit."