mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:26 am

salttee wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
You know this is my major issue with liberals you have a really twisted view of life. Don Lemon of CNN said this is not evil and CNN also interviewed Symone Sanders who thinks that this was no big deal. You know the only thing liberals seem to think is evil is anyone who voted for Donald Trump anything else is ok I mean really?

It really isn't a big deal. This is my issue with cons you have a really twisted view of life, actually your problem is that you have your priorities screwed up. This is just a story that has caught a lot of media attention, it's a shiny thing that even made you start a thread about it. There are equivalent or worse things that go on on a daily basis in a large metropolitan area like Chicago. This kid was roughed up but the background here is that there were 762 murders in Chicago last year. Contrast a kid being roughed up with 762 murders. And while Chicago seems to be sticking out like a sore thumb Chicago is not that unique.

I don't know where you're from but I suggest that you take a ride along with your local cops and learn what's going on there. If you're shocked by this story you'll really be shocked by what goes on in your own hometown.


I wasn't shocked by this at all. This kind of hate has festered for decades, I've seen iy many times growing up in SE Seattle. The issue has been that the media is loathe to talk about black hate, it doesn't fit their preconceived notion of the always more evil white male.This time, it is simply too hard to ignore.
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:33 am

Kiwirob wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Tugger wrote:
Actually no, America is Obama's America.


If that were true, American voters would not have so decisively voted against the direction he has been leading.


That's a bullshit answer and you know it. By popular vote Hillary won, in a landslide, the general public were clearly happy with the direction America was heading, the fact that your electoral system doesn't reflect this is the problem.


It is only bullshit to the uninformed. Obama has lost a huge chunk of the majorities in Congress he enjoyed when first elected. The governorships won are hugely important in 2020 when the districts are redrawn after the census. The Supreme Court appointments coming will set the tone for decades.

Obama policies have been thoroughly repudiated across the country.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 5781
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 am

mham001 wrote:
Obama policies have been thoroughly repudiated across the country.


well, i guess that explains how Obama´s approval rates are still higher than then presidents elects, that has the lowest approval numbers of elected presidents since when..... WWII?

best regards
Thomas
Crooked Donald Trump an his team are extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. Not fit! #muchworsethanclinton
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:47 am

salttee wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
I don't know where YOU'RE coming from I grew up in North Jersey and live in Memphis now I am plenty familiar with crime I was even held up at gun point in front of my own house. If you don't think this is a big deal you need mental evaluation you really do.
My point is you all get your panties in a wad over Donald Trump and those who voted for him over his rhetoric and downplay this assault on a special needs person. You all need safe spaces for anything and everything god forbid we make a man who identifies as a woman use the mens room OMG! As far as Chicago it is a war zone and yes in comparison to the Chicago crime wave overall this pales for sure but no one especially liberals want to admit that Chicago is out of control .Black lives matter needs to look right in south Chicago and no further to see how many are killing each other.

You may think that you're streetwise, but you're not if you think that was a big deal. I don't downplay the assault, I just see it for what it is. I keep it in context.
If you don't understand why people are upset at Trump's ignorant utterances it must be because you are oblivious to black issues and gay issues; you don't get it that the people at the top have to be squeaky clean about racial / minority issues or they encourage the bigots and at the same time they make the oppressed feel weak or angry - your pick.

Trump is a fool. There are reasons why virtually all intelligent people are circumspect when in public anyway.
You just can't see them.


Again I cannot figure you liberals out. Yes on the grand scheme of things this assault does not stack up to murder lets say. But other than words what has Trump actually done to hurt gays, illegals ,blacks? Trump is a fool but that is not the point you and all liberals are more upset by rhetoric than an actual assault or maybe even a murder or rape can you not see how convoluted your thinking is? This guy is not even in office yet and you are all in a doomsday mode. This guy talked smack to get into office but he has already softened his tone on most all of it. He might be a failure but maybe not we won't know but none of you are willing to give this guy a chance. I didn't like Obama believe me but I didn't come apart at the seams when they elected him not once but twice. You liberals preach peace and tolerance and you all are anything but that. A different point of view is NEVER allowed EVER in your world.. You might be surprised if this guy winds up being more of an asset to the minority community than Obama ever was. Talk is just that talk.
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 am

Calder wrote:
Look at that, a few reputable news sites have picked it up. I think it's fair to give it some credence now.

Lol at the trolling thing. I'd say posting an incendiary topic with one questionable source backing up the claim is trolling, but hey, that's just me.

As for curiosity, I checked Reuters, BBC, AP, and The Economist this morning less than an hour after this thread was posted. The article did not exist on any of those websites at the time. I guess the real journalists were actually gathering information, and due to their integrity had to wait a little while before they were able to post their stories.


So, in your utter brilliance, exactly what part of the actual video posted did you disbelieve and need to have supported by your websites? Do you really believe that your mainstream media is not sorting the news they report for you? Just for example, how many of the recent police shootings of unarmed white men have you seen reported? None of them. This one was simply too difficult to ignore. You should consider using a news aggregater.
Last edited by mham001 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
Planeflyer
Posts: 570
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:06 am

Kids used to get screwed by adults. Now, in addition to adults we have a good part of the media that should look in the mirror on this one.

Somebody wondered why it's political. Most of us agree it shouldn't be but it is.

Tugg, your recap of the last 8 years is not the whole story. Obama lost because millions of middle class voters are becoming lower middle class voters because growth is only 2 %.

Raise your hand if you are working harder than ever and know someone who is able bodied but on some sort of disability.

4.9 % is a function of how many people have given up because in incentives to work have been reduced and good paying jobs are hard to find.

And since we started w race does anybody here hire people? Has anyone interviewed a black male lately? If you are honest you know that more than 50% can hardly speak, let alone write. A sad situation.
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:21 am

tommy1808 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Obama policies have been thoroughly repudiated across the country.


well, i guess that explains how Obama´s approval rates are still higher than then presidents elects, that has the lowest approval numbers of elected presidents since when..... WWII?


These "approval rates" you speak of, don't they come from the same people who predicted Democrat wins in the White House, Senate and possibly the House before Nov 2, 2016?
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:23 am

Planeflyer wrote:
Kids used to get screwed by adults. Now, in addition to adults we have a good part of the media that should look in the mirror on this one.

Somebody wondered why it's political. Most of us agree it shouldn't be but it is.

Tugg, your recap of the last 8 years is not the whole story. Obama lost because millions of middle class voters are becoming lower middle class voters because growth is only 2 %.

Raise your hand if you are working harder than ever and know someone who is able bodied but on some sort of disability.

4.9 % is a function of how many people have given up because in incentives to work have been reduced and good paying jobs are hard to find.

And since we started w race does anybody here hire people? Has anyone interviewed a black male lately? If you are honest you know that more than 50% can hardly speak, let alone write. A sad situation.


I think you meant Clinton lost but I get your point. Saltee and Hillis don't get it. I work for a company that goes out of it's way to hire minorities. I have plenty of blacks and women I work with none of them play the card. They all worked hard to get where they are at. Liberals are just too cozy with trying to blame 'whitey' and white privilege for all the ills in the Black community. I work with and am very close friends with a black woman at work she is ex military as is her husband (see that I am going to make a point here) she is smart just finished her college degree and she instilled discipline in her kids and they too have joined the military. As much as you liberals want to blame others I know personal responsibility doesn't exist in your world and I am not going to deny that some prejudice exists but by and large companies go out of their way to hire minorities today. How bout instead of blaming everyone else why doesn't the black community look at themselves in the mirror and clean up their own backyard first. Stop having kids with men who won't stick around and stop having kids you can't afford to have this goes for all races and creeds. These kids like the 4 that abused that special needs man just look at them even from the mug shots they have no soul you can see it. These women keep pumping out kids by multiple different daddies the kids have no guidance and are left to basically raise themselves so they gravitate to gangs they have no empathy for their fellow man and this is what you have and it is only going to get worse until people stop blaming others for their failures and look at themselves.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 5781
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 am

mham001 wrote:
These "approval rates" you speak of, don't they come from the same people who predicted Democrat wins in the White House, Senate and possibly the House before Nov 2, 2016?


Of course, their polling wasn´t bad either, just that many people don´t understand what those polls actually say. Their polling was as good or bad as it was in 2008, much better than 2012 and and a whole heck of a lot better than 1984 and 1988. The 2000 election would have been forecast just as bad if it wasn´t for the bigger confidence interval they had. And those confidence intervals also just have a 95% chance of being correct in most polls. That means there is a 1:20 chance of the actual result being outside of it. And a 70/30 polling result gave Trump a 30% chance of winning.....

Those approval rates have confidence intervals much to tight to allow an reversal of reality. And as explained above, the "error" was not even there, just much media doesn´t bother to explain the finer details of statistics, since most media consumers don´t care about fine print, as is apparent in your statement.

best regards
Thomas
Crooked Donald Trump an his team are extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. Not fit! #muchworsethanclinton
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:54 pm

double post again
Last edited by DLFREEBIRD on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
DLFREEBIRD
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:54 pm

hate crimes are bogus people just want to punish criminals more severely than the crime they actually committed.
 
Hillis
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:23 pm

pvjin wrote:
There seems to be growing anti-white sentiment in many countries, especially in USA and South Africa. Wouldn't surprise me if some time in the future we'll see actual genocide against whites in some part of the world.


Is that why white people fear their declining populations? Because they fear what they have visited on others will be visited on them? That's what drives these nuts, mostly in the American South, go buy arsenals of weapons, because they're convinced that'll happen.

Guess what? It won't happen. That doesn't mean there won't be violence against white. There are racists and scumbags in every race, creed and color, and these 4 are living proof of it. they deserve to rot in jail for a long, long time.

I do believe sentiments like yours are one reason why whites came out in droves to vote for Trump. Demographics are changing in the United States, and they can't be stopped. The nation is turning brown, and you can no more stop than then you can from stopping the sun from rising. But many whites are well aware of the history of how whites have treated others in the past. Slavery of the African-American; the genocide of the Native American; Jim Crow; the internment of American citizens of Japanese descent during World War II. It's one reason there's a move on in conservative states to rewrite history to downplay those events. They don't want people to remember them.

If you want to live in such fear, go ahead. As a white male, I won't live like that. I'm a human being first, and a white person second. The browning of America does not bother me. In fact, I believe, as time goes by, it'll make this nation more at peace internally.
B737-100, B737-200, B737-300, B737-500, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900, B727, B-707 DC-10, MD-11, 763, 764, 777, 757-200, 757-300, A-319, A-320, A-321, A-300, ERJ-145, ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, CRJ-100, CRJ-200, DASH-2, DASH-3, DASH-8, BAE-146
 
User avatar
pvjin
Posts: 3540
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Hillis wrote:
Guess what? It won't happen. That doesn't mean there won't be violence against white. There are racists and scumbags in every race, creed and color, and these 4 are living proof of it. they deserve to rot in jail for a long, long time.


It could happen, just look at South Africa where whites are a minority and already severely harassed by extremists in the black majority. If demographics of the United States became like that some day, then a white genocide would be a possibility.

However I guess in the US the advantage is that it's not divided between whites and blacks like South Africa, there are Asians and then Latinos who are independent from "white European American vs African American" kind of ideas.

Hillis wrote:
. But many whites are well aware of the history of how whites have treated others in the past. Slavery of the African-American; the genocide of the Native American; Jim Crow; the internment of American citizens of Japanese descent during World War II.


Well, non-whites did play a big part in the African slave trade also. and what happened to Japanese-Americans during the war was really nothing compared to the stuff the Japanese did to other ethnic groups in Asia during the war. I think it's pretty pointless to concentrate on things done by whites when the most clearly the entire humanity is equally rotten. Whites just had a technological advantage for several centuries which allowed more successful domination and exploitation of others, that's all there is to it. The genocide of Native Americans happened largely hundreds of years before ideas of nationalism, eugenics and white supremacy even existed, so in the end it has always been about greed as pretty much all other nasty things in human history.

Hillis wrote:
If you want to live in such fear, go ahead. As a white male, I won't live like that. I'm a human being first, and a white person second. The browning of America does not bother me. In fact, I believe, as time goes by, it'll make this nation more at peace internally.


I believe in social darwinism, if white people don't make enough children compared to other racial groups, then it's only natural selection that genes which bring white skin colour will become more and more rare. In the end genetics is pretty irrelevant anyway, culture is much more relevant thing as it so strongly shapes our way of thinking and our ideas of the world. Countries that are culturally very diverse don't last long if there's no common identity that holds them together, like being "an American" no matter your skin colour or ethnicity. Perhaps people in the US should concentrate less on race and more on the common values that hold the country together, exactly the opposite of what Black Lives Matter and Ku Klux Klan are advocating?

The browning of America will not make the nation more peaceful if people still continue to see themselves as African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Latinos or whatever instead of seeing themselves simply as Americans. Those progressives who continue to recognize race as an important factor and think people of any race should embrace their racial identity are in fact fueling racism.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr
 
NoTime
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 pm

D L X wrote:
NoTime wrote:
LMP737 wrote:

The stock market when Obama took office was hovering around 8000, today it's a hair under 20000. Using your logic that's Obama's doing.


No, using my logic, Obama is responsible for a little less than ~1,250 pts per year. The optimism of the upcoming Trump administration is responsible for more than that in roughly two months time. :D

I'm confused.

Who is the president? Like right now, today?


I'm guessing you don't spend much time watching the market... :lol:
"Anyone who doesn't accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy"- Hillary Clinton
 
D L X
Posts: 11872
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 3:30 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:38 pm

NoTime wrote:
D L X wrote:
NoTime wrote:

No, using my logic, Obama is responsible for a little less than ~1,250 pts per year. The optimism of the upcoming Trump administration is responsible for more than that in roughly two months time. :D

I'm confused.

Who is the president? Like right now, today?


I'm guessing you don't spend much time watching the market... :lol:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

In other words, you'd be wrong.
 
salttee
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 pm

NoTime wrote:
D L X wrote:
NoTime wrote:

No, using my logic, Obama is responsible for a little less than ~1,250 pts per year. The optimism of the upcoming Trump administration is responsible for more than that in roughly two months time. :D

I'm confused.

Who is the president? Like right now, today?


I'm guessing you don't spend much time watching the market... :lol:

Here's the last ten years.
Image
"Good genes, very good genes, Ok, very smart, the Wharton School of finance, very good, very smart."
 
NoTime
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:47 am

salttee wrote:
NoTime wrote:
D L X wrote:
I'm confused.

Who is the president? Like right now, today?


I'm guessing you don't spend much time watching the market... :lol:

Here's the last ten years.
Image


Exactly. As I said, Obama was responsible for a little less than ~1,250 pts per year. See that big spike at the end? The jump of 2000 points over the last two months? What do you reckon that was the result of?

Pure coincidence, I'm sure. :D
"Anyone who doesn't accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy"- Hillary Clinton
 
seb146
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:29 am

stratosphere wrote:
salttee wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
I don't know where YOU'RE coming from I grew up in North Jersey and live in Memphis now I am plenty familiar with crime I was even held up at gun point in front of my own house. If you don't think this is a big deal you need mental evaluation you really do.
My point is you all get your panties in a wad over Donald Trump and those who voted for him over his rhetoric and downplay this assault on a special needs person. You all need safe spaces for anything and everything god forbid we make a man who identifies as a woman use the mens room OMG! As far as Chicago it is a war zone and yes in comparison to the Chicago crime wave overall this pales for sure but no one especially liberals want to admit that Chicago is out of control .Black lives matter needs to look right in south Chicago and no further to see how many are killing each other.

You may think that you're streetwise, but you're not if you think that was a big deal. I don't downplay the assault, I just see it for what it is. I keep it in context.
If you don't understand why people are upset at Trump's ignorant utterances it must be because you are oblivious to black issues and gay issues; you don't get it that the people at the top have to be squeaky clean about racial / minority issues or they encourage the bigots and at the same time they make the oppressed feel weak or angry - your pick.

Trump is a fool. There are reasons why virtually all intelligent people are circumspect when in public anyway.
You just can't see them.


Again I cannot figure you liberals out. Yes on the grand scheme of things this assault does not stack up to murder lets say. But other than words what has Trump actually done to hurt gays, illegals ,blacks? Trump is a fool but that is not the point you and all liberals are more upset by rhetoric than an actual assault or maybe even a murder or rape can you not see how convoluted your thinking is? This guy is not even in office yet and you are all in a doomsday mode. This guy talked smack to get into office but he has already softened his tone on most all of it. He might be a failure but maybe not we won't know but none of you are willing to give this guy a chance. I didn't like Obama believe me but I didn't come apart at the seams when they elected him not once but twice. You liberals preach peace and tolerance and you all are anything but that. A different point of view is NEVER allowed EVER in your world.. You might be surprised if this guy winds up being more of an asset to the minority community than Obama ever was. Talk is just that talk.


He has done NOTHING to shut down the hateful rhetoric and actions of you righties. Where was your outrage over your people shouting "I can do that because Trump is president!"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/post-trump- ... d-schools/

Or swastikas and pro Trump messages, google "swastika spray painted" for a number of different articles from around the country.

Or the pro-Trump KKK rally

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/ ... story.html

No one in the swamp has done or said anything to stop any of that. Hell, dear leader even hired at least two white supremacists!

What I think is sick is when there is a black arrested for murder and you righties IMMEDIATELY jump to "that must be a BLM member on a 'liberal' mission from the head of BLM, Obama!" sick.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
pvjin
Posts: 3540
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:45 am

seb146 wrote:
Or swastikas and pro Trump messages, google "swastika spray painted" for a number of different articles from around the country.


I would say somebody painting swastikas is a bit less harmful than a guy getting tortured because of his political views.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr
 
User avatar
falstaff
Posts: 5623
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:17 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:31 pm

pvjin wrote:
seb146 wrote:Or swastikas and pro Trump messages, google "swastika spray painted" for a number of different articles from around the country.I would say somebody painting swastikas is a bit less harmful than a guy getting tortured because of his political views.


I wonder how much that is just BS. The black church that was burned just before the election with "Vote Trump" painted in it turned out to be opposite of what a lot of people thought. The culprit was a black man who was a member of the church. The paint job was an attempt to draw the investigation away from him

The Muslim woman on the University of Michigan campus who claimed she was threatened turned out to be false. It was reported in the Detroit Free Press that CCTV footage showed she wasn't at where the incident took place. She then admitted to making it up.

salttee wrote:
. This kid was roughed up but the background here is that there were 762 murders in Chicago last year. Contrast a kid being roughed up with 762 murders. And while Chicago seems to be sticking out like a sore thumb Chicago is not that unique.


Most of the murders are gang related by people who likely know each other. Gang members know what they are getting in to and I doubt anyone joins a street gang or is involved in the drug trade knows the risks. This guy was tricked into this situation.

OA412 wrote:
ANYONE to explain how that somehow proves something.
[/quote]

It proves that our system of electing a president worked exactly the way it was designed. The larger states, by population, do not hold all the cards. I don't think that changing that is a good idea. One of these days the roles will be reversed and Democrats won't be happy.
My mug slaketh over on Falstaff N503
 
AAPilot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:00 pm

This is the legacy of the Blacklivesmatter terrorist group and the enabling by barrack hussein obama.
 
AAPilot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:00 pm

seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
salttee wrote:
You may think that you're streetwise, but you're not if you think that was a big deal. I don't downplay the assault, I just see it for what it is. I keep it in context.
If you don't understand why people are upset at Trump's ignorant utterances it must be because you are oblivious to black issues and gay issues; you don't get it that the people at the top have to be squeaky clean about racial / minority issues or they encourage the bigots and at the same time they make the oppressed feel weak or angry - your pick.

Trump is a fool. There are reasons why virtually all intelligent people are circumspect when in public anyway.
You just can't see them.


Again I cannot figure you liberals out. Yes on the grand scheme of things this assault does not stack up to murder lets say. But other than words what has Trump actually done to hurt gays, illegals ,blacks? Trump is a fool but that is not the point you and all liberals are more upset by rhetoric than an actual assault or maybe even a murder or rape can you not see how convoluted your thinking is? This guy is not even in office yet and you are all in a doomsday mode. This guy talked smack to get into office but he has already softened his tone on most all of it. He might be a failure but maybe not we won't know but none of you are willing to give this guy a chance. I didn't like Obama believe me but I didn't come apart at the seams when they elected him not once but twice. You liberals preach peace and tolerance and you all are anything but that. A different point of view is NEVER allowed EVER in your world.. You might be surprised if this guy winds up being more of an asset to the minority community than Obama ever was. Talk is just that talk.


He has done NOTHING to shut down the hateful rhetoric and actions of you righties. Where was your outrage over your people shouting "I can do that because Trump is president!"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/post-trump- ... d-schools/

Or swastikas and pro Trump messages, google "swastika spray painted" for a number of different articles from around the country.

Or the pro-Trump KKK rally

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/ ... story.html

No one in the swamp has done or said anything to stop any of that. Hell, dear leader even hired at least two white supremacists!

What I think is sick is when there is a black arrested for murder and you righties IMMEDIATELY jump to "that must be a BLM member on a 'liberal' mission from the head of BLM, Obama!" sick.



Liberal fake news and made up.
 
seb146
Posts: 15008
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:22 pm

AAPilot wrote:
seb146 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Again I cannot figure you liberals out. Yes on the grand scheme of things this assault does not stack up to murder lets say. But other than words what has Trump actually done to hurt gays, illegals ,blacks? Trump is a fool but that is not the point you and all liberals are more upset by rhetoric than an actual assault or maybe even a murder or rape can you not see how convoluted your thinking is? This guy is not even in office yet and you are all in a doomsday mode. This guy talked smack to get into office but he has already softened his tone on most all of it. He might be a failure but maybe not we won't know but none of you are willing to give this guy a chance. I didn't like Obama believe me but I didn't come apart at the seams when they elected him not once but twice. You liberals preach peace and tolerance and you all are anything but that. A different point of view is NEVER allowed EVER in your world.. You might be surprised if this guy winds up being more of an asset to the minority community than Obama ever was. Talk is just that talk.


He has done NOTHING to shut down the hateful rhetoric and actions of you righties. Where was your outrage over your people shouting "I can do that because Trump is president!"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/post-trump- ... d-schools/

Or swastikas and pro Trump messages, google "swastika spray painted" for a number of different articles from around the country.

Or the pro-Trump KKK rally

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/ ... story.html

No one in the swamp has done or said anything to stop any of that. Hell, dear leader even hired at least two white supremacists!

What I think is sick is when there is a black arrested for murder and you righties IMMEDIATELY jump to "that must be a BLM member on a 'liberal' mission from the head of BLM, Obama!" sick.



Liberal fake news and made up.


Prove it. I gave links to back up my statements, now it is your turn.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal
 
User avatar
DDR
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:23 pm

I think this incident is more of a "Chicago" thing than anything else. The crime in that city is out of control. How many murders, mugging, assaults happen there every day? It's beyond acceptable. The National Guard needs to go in and clean the place up.

It's so bad that I know people who actually refuse to travel there any more.
 
salttee
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:52 pm

DDR wrote:
I think this incident is more of a "Chicago" thing than anything else.

Per capita Baltimore is worse:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinio ... story.html


DDR wrote:
The National Guard needs to go in and clean the place up.

And how would the National Guard go about doing that?
"Good genes, very good genes, Ok, very smart, the Wharton School of finance, very good, very smart."
 
User avatar
flyingclrs727
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:44 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:58 am

OA412 wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:
If you look at all the elections nationwide, the country is definitely swinging to the right, after 8 years.

Not it's not. The country looks the way it does because of gerrymandering. The country is absolutely moving to the left, which is why the GOP has to resort to voter suppression and gerrymandering, cuz there ain't no way they can win without those tactics.
D L X wrote:
Image

This thread is a winner.

This! The embarrassing degree to which so many in this country lack self-awareness and critical thinking skills isn't even shocking anymore.


It's impossible to Gerrymander whole states. There are 33 states that have Republican governors. That's almost 2/3rds.
 
D L X
Posts: 11872
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 3:30 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:31 pm

flyingclrs727 wrote:

It's impossible to Gerrymander whole states. There are 33 states that have Republican governors. That's almost 2/3rds.


Sure. States skew conservative because there are a bunch of states with small populations. They have the same number of governors as California and New York do - one each.

Furthermore, not all republican governors are the same. Do you think Pence of Indiana and Baker of Massachusetts are on the same ideological plane?
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:40 pm

pvjin wrote:
I believe in social darwinism, if white people don't make enough children compared to other racial groups, then it's only natural selection that genes which bring white skin colour will become more and more rare. In the end genetics is pretty irrelevant anyway, culture is much more relevant thing as it so strongly shapes our way of thinking and our ideas of the world. Countries that are culturally very diverse don't last long if there's no common identity that holds them together, like being "an American" no matter your skin colour or ethnicity. Perhaps people in the US should concentrate less on race and more on the common values that hold the country together, exactly the opposite of what Black Lives Matter and Ku Klux Klan are advocating?

The browning of America will not make the nation more peaceful if people still continue to see themselves as African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Latinos or whatever instead of seeing themselves simply as Americans. Those progressives who continue to recognize race as an important factor and think people of any race should embrace their racial identity are in fact fueling racism.


In the 1960's and 70's, Americans were indoctrinated with the idea that there were too many people in the world. We needed to make fewer babies or we would not survive, there were not enough resources to support all the babies we made. Only whites went along with that, birthrates of blacks and the few latinos at the time did not drop. Now, the same people are telling us we need to open the borders and welcome all the brown immigrants we can attract. Then, absurdly, we need to extend Affirmative Action programs meant for descendants of slaves to every one of those brown immigrants and their children, giving them all first-in-line status for many educational and employment opportunities. How the hell did that happen?
 
D L X
Posts: 11872
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 3:30 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Mham001, are you trying to out-racist AApilot?
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:48 pm

D L X wrote:
Mham001, are you trying to out-racist AApilot?


Those are historical facts. Please explain how that is "racist", or why complaining about any of those policies is "racist". Please.
 
D L X
Posts: 11872
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 3:30 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:27 am

Mham001, your implication that Blacks and Latinos acted out of turn by having more children than whites is some pretty supremacist shit. So, I'll ask again, are you trying to out-racist AAPilot?
 
bgm
Posts: 1190
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:11 am

Reading this thread is so utterly depressing. America truly is going down the crapper. So much hatred, and I suspect it will get worse under Trump. Good times(!)
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin
 
tommy1808
Posts: 5781
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 am

NoTime wrote:
The jump of 2000 points over the last two months? What do you reckon that was the result of?


Well, if you want to make money with climbing share prices, this is pretty much the last chance you get for the next four years. The last rapid 2000 point jump was right before it dropped about 7k points like a stone right before the GFC if memory serves me correctly.

D L X wrote:
Mham001, your implication that Blacks and Latinos acted out of turn by having more children than whites is some pretty supremacist shit. So, I'll ask again, are you trying to out-racist AAPilot?


unfortunately racism has its own Dunning-Kruger effect, racists often don´t realize that they are racists. Never wrong to explain how they are. Mham would need to demonstrate that race (haha) and not socioeconomic factors lead to those birthrates, if they are in fact the way he claims.

best regards
Thomas
Crooked Donald Trump an his team are extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. Not fit! #muchworsethanclinton
 
Hillis
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:51 pm

AAPilot wrote:
This is the legacy of the Blacklivesmatter terrorist group and the enabling by barrack hussein obama.


The Troll talks like a Breitbart script.
B737-100, B737-200, B737-300, B737-500, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900, B727, B-707 DC-10, MD-11, 763, 764, 777, 757-200, 757-300, A-319, A-320, A-321, A-300, ERJ-145, ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, CRJ-100, CRJ-200, DASH-2, DASH-3, DASH-8, BAE-146
 
AAPilot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Hillis wrote:
AAPilot wrote:
This is the legacy of the Blacklivesmatter terrorist group and the enabling by barrack hussein obama.


The Troll talks like a Breitbart script.

That's a lot coming from someone like you.
 
AAPilot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 pm

OA412 wrote:
Not it's not. The country looks the way it does because of gerrymandering. The country is absolutely moving to the left, which is why the GOP has to resort to voter suppression and gerrymandering, cuz there ain't no way they can win without those tactics.


False, the gerrymandering is a product of democrats. They still would losee the house and Senate. Let also not forget that the Dems have lost a significant por of all state governments as well. The country is moving to the right and making excuses isnt going to help you.

Only way Dems can win is via voter fraud. It's why they are against an ID law. They consider ID laws as "suppression". Good news is that I'm sure we will see a federal ID law soon. We'll see how many elections you win when you cant do not fraud.
 
AAPilot
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:45 pm

D L X wrote:
Image

This thread is a winner.


Sophomoric child. Black lives matter inspired terrorism and hate crimes is on the hands of the left.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 5781
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:50 pm

AAPilot wrote:
Black lives matter inspired terrorism and hate crimes is on the hands of the left.


i haven´t heard you call Churches Terror-Organisations yet......... but i am glad to see you set the bar low enough that they are.

best regards
Thomas
Crooked Donald Trump an his team are extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. Not fit! #muchworsethanclinton
 
D L X
Posts: 11872
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 3:30 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:09 pm

AAPilot wrote:
D L X wrote:
Image

This thread is a winner.


Sophomoric child. Black lives matter inspired terrorism and hate crimes is on the hands of the left.

LOL.

Not only am I older than you, but I'm also the one that doesn't act like a child here.

Let's be honest with each other:
1) You are racist.
2) You are not a pilot for AA.
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:14 pm

D L X wrote:
Mham001, your implication that Blacks and Latinos acted out of turn by having more children than whites is some pretty supremacist shit. So, I'll ask again, are you trying to out-racist AAPilot?


I didn't "imply" anything. It is a statistical FACT that birthrates of blacks and hispanics did not drop in the late 60's and 70's, while white birthrates did decline. This is still true today. There is no ambiguity about that. Are you trying to deny it, or simply trying to shut down discussion by screaming "racism", again?
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:24 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
unfortunately racism has its own Dunning-Kruger effect, racists often don´t realize that they are racists. Never wrong to explain how they are. Mham would need to demonstrate that race (haha) and not socioeconomic factors lead to those birthrates, if they are in fact the way he claims.


Actually, education is generally considered the primary factor. But this does not explain why Tran, Jesus and Mohammed, and their children, are receiving Affirmative Action benefits that give them advantages over whites, particularly when "minorities" now account for more than 50% of new births in the US.

What is racist, is that Democrat leaders took the benefits meant for descendants of black slaves, and spread them around to those who have no reason to have them, other than their skin color and/or immigration status.
 
D L X
Posts: 11872
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 3:30 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:28 pm

mham001 wrote:
D L X wrote:
Mham001, your implication that Blacks and Latinos acted out of turn by having more children than whites is some pretty supremacist shit. So, I'll ask again, are you trying to out-racist AAPilot?


I didn't "imply" anything. It is a statistical FACT that birthrates of blacks and hispanics did not drop in the late 60's and 70's, while white birthrates did decline. This is still true today. There is no ambiguity about that. Are you trying to deny it, or simply trying to shut down discussion by screaming "racism", again?


Perhaps I shouldn't have assumed you knew what "imply" means. My mistake.

But please. Feel free to claim that you do not believe yourself superior to blacks and other minorities.
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:53 pm

D L X wrote:
But please. Feel free to claim that you do not believe yourself superior to blacks and other minorities.


I suppose if you say it enough times, it becomes your "truth"?

Nothing, anywhere I have ever posted has said anything of the sort.

But since you want to continue this slander, what exactly have you done in your life to instill racial harmony? Details please. I myself, have done the single greatest thing any one man can do, I made mixed-race children. What have you done again?
 
D L X
Posts: 11872
Joined: Thu May 27, 1999 3:30 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:05 pm

mham001 wrote:
D L X wrote:
But please. Feel free to claim that you do not believe yourself superior to blacks and other minorities.


I suppose if you say it enough times, it becomes your "truth"?

Nothing, anywhere I have ever posted has said anything of the sort.

You've implied it. (PS: look up "imply" before you answer.")
 
bmacleod
Posts: 2740
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:10 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm amazed at how many Americans overlook the facts - staying instead with their own beliefs.

I remember back in January 2001 many Americans had racist and anti-woman views on George W Bush despite appointing Condolezza Rice - the first woman as Nat Security Advisor and Colin Powell first African-American Sec State among many other minorities in his administration.

They said Bush had little to none government experience - he had 6 years in government as Texas Governor.

Views on Trump are more factual as he has none.

Everyone (mostly) warmed up to Bush especially after 9/11 - it looks like Trump will have to work much harder to have any hope of getting more support.
Last edited by bmacleod on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What good are wings without the courage to fly?" - Atticus
 
Hillis
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:24 pm

NoTime wrote:
LMP737 wrote:
NoTime wrote:
While a lot of that is true, one obvious error - the record highs for stocks are due entirely to Trump winning the election. .


That is your opinion, do not state it as a fact.


It's not just opinion. Go look at what the market has done (including the record closes) since the election.


So, you're giving Obama credit for doubling the stock market from where it was when he took office until now? That's good to know.
B737-100, B737-200, B737-300, B737-500, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900, B727, B-707 DC-10, MD-11, 763, 764, 777, 757-200, 757-300, A-319, A-320, A-321, A-300, ERJ-145, ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, CRJ-100, CRJ-200, DASH-2, DASH-3, DASH-8, BAE-146
 
Hillis
Posts: 1304
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 pm

mham001 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
unfortunately racism has its own Dunning-Kruger effect, racists often don´t realize that they are racists. Never wrong to explain how they are. Mham would need to demonstrate that race (haha) and not socioeconomic factors lead to those birthrates, if they are in fact the way he claims.


Actually, education is generally considered the primary factor. But this does not explain why Tran, Jesus and Mohammed, and their children, are receiving Affirmative Action benefits that give them advantages over whites, particularly when "minorities" now account for more than 50% of new births in the US.

What is racist, is that Democrat leaders took the benefits meant for descendants of black slaves, and spread them around to those who have no reason to have them, other than their skin color and/or immigration status.


I think your white sheets need to go to the cleaners. That kind of language is straight out of the Klan or Nazi groups.

Why were Tran, Jesus and Mohammed given affirmative action? That's easy. Because the Billy Bob's and Bubba's of the world had made sure that for decades they had zero chances to move ahead. You seem to forget that historical fact. You may have read it in the history books once or twice. Unless you live in Texas, of course, because they have wiped that out of their history books.

I'd have a bit more respect for you if you just came out and said "I hate minorities."

As for the birth rate,, white births in the U.S. fell below 50% about 5 years ago. In about 25 years or so, the white population will be below 50% in this nation. By 2050, the U.S. will be the largest Spanish-speaking nation in the world. Does that scare you? I think it does.
B737-100, B737-200, B737-300, B737-500, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900, B727, B-707 DC-10, MD-11, 763, 764, 777, 757-200, 757-300, A-319, A-320, A-321, A-300, ERJ-145, ERJ-170, ERJ-175, ERJ-190, CRJ-100, CRJ-200, DASH-2, DASH-3, DASH-8, BAE-146
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:33 pm

NoTime wrote:
The jump of 2000 points over the last two months? What do you reckon that was the result of?


I'm not sure what you guys intend to demonstrate with this little stock market argument.

Of course the stocks would rise after Trump got elected. The market always reacts positively to Republican presidents... at least at first.
It's based on the hopes of impending deregulations and the fact that Trump is lining his cabinet with CEOs, Lobbyist and Wall Street sympathizers or downright insiders.
The contrary would have been surprising.

The irony is that Trump was elected on social issues. People were tired of the 'establishment' and cronyism in politics and businesses. Those massive Wall Street gains were coalescing in the pockets of the rich in the midst of an increasing social divide. Trump was elected by the disavowed working class, and is already doing everything he can to perpetuate and accelerate the system that is oppressing them.

Ignorance is the true enemy of democracy.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:46 pm

D L X wrote:
mham001 wrote:
D L X wrote:
But please. Feel free to claim that you do not believe yourself superior to blacks and other minorities.


I suppose if you say it enough times, it becomes your "truth"?

Nothing, anywhere I have ever posted has said anything of the sort.

You've implied it. (PS: look up "imply" before you answer.")


Sorry, you won't get off so easy with that deflection.

The question remains, exactly what have you done in your life to improve racial relations in your life, besides calling everyone with whom you disagree a racist?
 
mham001
Posts: 4690
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: White man tortured accused of Trump supporter

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Hillis wrote:

Why were Tran, Jesus and Mohammed given affirmative action? That's easy. Because the Billy Bob's and Bubba's of the world had made sure that for decades they had zero chances to move ahead. You seem to forget that historical fact. You may have read it in the history books once or twice. Unless you live in Texas, of course, because they have wiped that out of their history books.

I'd have a bit more respect for you if you just came out and said "I hate minorities."


Tran, Jesus and Mohammed have only arrived in this and the last generation, so no, they have not been subjected to the racial discrimination that blacks have received. Why should they receive the same benefits of the descendants of slaves?

BTW, if I "hate minorities", why would I marry one?

Since you are so quick to paint everybody with whom you disagree as a racist, exactly what have you accomplished in your life to improve racial harmony in the US?

And in today's news,

Aurora police say two African-American men sexually assaulted the woman and yelled racial slurs at her before leaving the scene. Police say the woman, who is white, didn’t know the alleged attackers.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/12/po ... picks=true

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dano1977, Jetty and 1 guest

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos