D L X
Topic Author

Trump blackmailed by Russia over deviant sex acts

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:00 am

It's being reported widely (though not on Fox) that the intel chiefs have briefed high level officials and POETUS on the discovery that Russia is blackmailing Trump in part over catching him performing some somewhat deviant sexual acts with Moscow's ladies of the night.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/ ... l?ofs=fbia

Think precious metals and a light rainstorm.

Of course this info would have been more useful to the American people two months ago, but it's clear that Trump is going to start his term with a black eye.

Also, check the trending topics on twitter. Some real GOLDEN material there. Like, the internet is SHOWERING us with funnies.

TheFlyingDisk

Re: Trump blackmailed by Russia over deviant sex acts

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:04 am

Before the Trump supporters chime in, let me just say that the report is too vague and sources unknown. Very hard to ascertain veracity of the news.

As much as I'm not a big fan of Trump as US President, I'll have to give him the benefit of a doubt on this.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA

Hillis

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 am

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
Before the Trump supporters chime in, let me just say that the report is too vague and sources unknown. Very hard to ascertain veracity of the news.

As much as I'm not a big fan of Trump as US President, I'll have to give him the benefit of a doubt on this.

Agreed. I'm no fan of Trump, but unlike the shit the GOP pulled on Obama and Clinton, I think waiting for what are called facts might be in order.
Peace

einsteinboricua

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 am

Facts have no place in the incoming administration. They're things with a liberal bias, after all.

1+1=Jesus, and if you dare question that, you're unAmerican!
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

cpd

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:41 am

News.com.au is also running the story. They are very right wing conservative and from Rupert Murdoch's organisation.

ThePointblank

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 am

TheFlyingDisk wrote:

From the news report I've heard, the person who complied the dossier and supposedly shared it with Western intelligence organizations is a intelligence agent for the British, and the agent is considered credible in the eyes of British intelligence. However, the report should be taken with a very big grain of salt as it apparently contains some obvious errors.

If you want to read the report for yourself, it is here:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... tions.html

Flighty

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 am

If conventional sexual propriety is a requirement, nearly all world leaders, and most members of Congress must resign immediately.

But it's not a requirement.

910A

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 am

Let's just see if Trump cancels his press conference scheduled for tomorrow.

einsteinboricua

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:34 am

Flighty wrote:
If conventional sexual propriety is a requirement, nearly all world leaders, and most members of Congress must resign immediately.

Everyone poops. Everyone pees. Every adult has had sex at least once in their life. Here's the main issue though: if you're married and appealed to the religious right on "family values", this material is not something you want leaked...at least, any normal person. If keeping it underwraps will distract you from your duties or will guide how you conduct yourself and what actions you take, then either fess up or quit.

Of course, if "grabbing them by the pu$$y" didn't turn people off, why would this do anything to him?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

Mir

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:01 am

There's a non-story here, but also a huge story.

The non-story is the specifics of what Russia has. Okay, it would be very darkly hilarious if it went down the way it was described, but ultimately it doesn't really matter all that much.

What does matter a lot, however, is that the intelligence community thought highly enough of the information suggesting Russia has compromising information on Trump and that there were contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian government that they decided to brief the President and the President-Elect on it. They don't do that unless they feel very confident about the veracity of the sources and deem it serious enough to merit taking some of the President's time. It might be that Trump paid prostitutes to urinate on him, or it might be something else. But it would seem that there's enough smoke here that there's some sort of fire.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

mham001

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:01 am

So all they got is that he paid some hookers to pee on a bed. That is not even a sex act. They need to do better than that.

Hillis

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 am

mham001 wrote:
So all they got is that he paid some hookers to pee on a bed. That is not even a sex act. They need to do better than that.

Maybe it's not a sex act to you and me, but to some people it might be. And, with Trump's alleged history of how he treats others privately, it can be construed as a sex act.
Peace

stlgph

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 am

yet we all forget November 9 when we all pissed ourselves.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

WarRI1

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:30 am

What ever he gets, he well deserves. As has been said to me, we will just have to wait and see and has been said by the Republicans so many times, there is no evidence. We shall see. :eek: :o
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

MaverickM11

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:50 am

Well as long as you're grabbin pussy and pissing on others 4 Jesus it's a-o-k! I love how no one is even flinching that this is in the realm of possibility for Trump. #praiseHim!
E pur si muove -Galileo

seb146

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:18 am

Isn't it funny the same people who were all "we can not elect Hillary because of Bill's past with women" are "who cares?" when it comes to the human cheeto doing the exact same thing. Go figure...
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

chepos

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 am

LOL, this man reprents the party of family values. This was the man the religious right praised and cheered for. I am prepping me some popcorn because it will be oh so sweet to see what foolishness this man will do and say during his reign.
Fly the Flag!!!!

TSS

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 am

All other considerations aside, I can't help but think that now we may have discovered the mysterious substance Trump uses to dye his hair it's unique color. :cheeky:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_yellow :yuck:
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

tommy1808

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 am

mham001 wrote:

Obviously he paid her to get off,otherwise your wouldn´t need a prostitute, and by the Kinsey definition, that makes it sex.
Bill Clinton also didn´t sleep with Monica, didn´t stop anyone from calling that sex.

And for a teaser it is actually pretty good, we already know he is a rapist and a violent sex abuser, adding pervert to that image is probably a better "sample item" than the next raped teenager or another dozen of abused women.

einsteinboricua wrote:
Of course, if "grabbing them by the pu$$y" didn't turn people off, why would this do anything to him?

Because that is a perversion, while grabbing them by the pussy to many is just a reminder of the good old times, when women still knew their place and slept with men just so they don´t have to say "no". Or how one of my friends puts it "when i grew up i learned by example that if a man wants your body, you give it to him".

Perverted sex practices or gay sex probably work a heck lot better than "just" treating women like property. And judging by the correlation of pro Trump and Ephesians 5:23 posts on my FB timeline it seems to indicate that the notion is rather wide spread among the right.

best regards
Thomas

Francoflier

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 am

When your tactic is to throw sh#t around, be prepared to receive some in return...
Whether this is true or not, this is par for the course for TrumpAmerica from now on.

Now, it's not hard to guess, when you have half a brain, that Russia has something on Trump. Putin plays him like a puppet. Whether it is this or something else, it is quite clear Trump will do and say anything to please Russia.

Would this surprise me if it was true? Not a bit.
Will it change the mind of the millions of brain-dead who think he's the messiah? Not a chance. His true nature was more than revealed during the campaign, and it did nothing to deter his followers. In fact, the more inhumane and anti-social he appears, the more they seem to like him.
I guess some find it refreshing that he makes it ok to be a bad person.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

Aesma

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 am

Flighty wrote:

If a sex tape of a US president got released, what would happen do you think ? Genuine question. In my country probably not much. We already have pictures of our president having an affair, and aside from the "first lady" having a breakdown, it didn't have that much of an impact.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

seahawk

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:54 am

In the US, it would probably be a huge scandal.

seb146

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:10 am

seahawk wrote:
In the US, it would probably be a huge scandal.

Depends on the letter behind their name. If that letter is an (R) the reaction is "well, that's just locker room talk and all men do it so who cares?" If the letter is a (D) then the reaction is "TREASON!!! REMOVE THAT HUMAN SCUM!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!"

EDIT:

I actually don't care, I just think it is so delicious it must be fattening that the same people who demanded Bill Clinton be removed from office and Hillary is unfit to serve because of it are the exact same people who are silent and even supportive of this behavior they got their knickers in a twist over before. Just like the whole ACA/Obamacare conversation. "Thank God (the blonde, blue eyed one) they are repealing Obamacare but don't dare touch my ACA!" Yes, an actual conversation.
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

PanHAM

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:18 am

OK, Bill had his affairs and Kennedy needed a BJ at least once a day, preferrably in the oval ofice and Nixon was on the bottle- . But tims have changed and the social media allow People to react much quicker.

What worries me is, that the US has elected a President who may be street wise, but not smart. Trump was, as a Business man, always in an exposed Position. How can someone like that be caught with his Pants down? Everyone in the former East Block knows that the KGB and their affiliates like the Stasi has cameras installed in each and every room they rented out to western guests. Trump might have as well screwed on a public place.

What really scares me us, that Putin outsmarts Trump by a large margin and Putin is not controlled by the Russian Justice System nor by the media or the Parliament. Trump is. Trump is the biggest mistake the US People made in this century.
powered by Eierlikör

Francoflier

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:38 am

PanHAM wrote:

:checkmark:

Yes, Clinton, Kennedy, and a long list of Politician have been affected by scandals relating to their private lives and their privates generally speaking...
The difference being that in these cases, it only affected their own marriages and family lives, and 'all' they had to go against was their degraded image in the public eye.

That won't be a problem for Trump, of course, since his electorate has pretty much approved of him despite him objectifying women, having had multiple affairs, marriages and going against almost all previously honored family values. If anything, his fans would probably praise him fort having had kinky urine-related adventures with a Russian hooker.

The problem here is that, as you eloquently stated, he was dumb enough to get caught by Putin's brigade, and his antics now expose him to international political blackmail affecting the very nature of the US' foreign policy.

I very much doubt Monica Lewinsky's ultimate goal was to defund NATO when she pulled Bill's trousers down...

Putin is playing him like a flute while his surrogates praise him for bringing "peaceful" relations with Russia.

PanHAM wrote:
Trump is the biggest mistake the US People made in this century.

I dare you to find something the US People might have done in the last 2 centuries which might have been worse and stupider than electing this fool.
:sigh:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

AirPacific747

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:55 am

PanHAM wrote:

Agreed. It's scary. I fear for the world order. Trump is extremely unpredictable.

tommy1808

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:00 am

seb146 wrote:
"Thank God (the blonde, blue eyed one) they are repealing Obamacare but don't dare touch my ACA!" Yes, an actual conversation.

I love it when the same people post those "I am educated, i am smart, i am not uninformed, and a Trump voter" thingy´s on their Wall....

best regards
Thomas

Braybuddy

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:32 am

Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be a car crash presidency, before it even starts? :eyepopping: *Orders a mountain of popcorn*

jetwet1

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:45 am

Braybuddy wrote:
Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be a car crash presidency, before it even starts? :eyepopping: *Orders a mountain of popcorn*

(Not being rude, but) You are only now thinking this Presidency is going to be a car crash ?

I'm actually with Seb on this, I don't care, he gets off having women pee on him, okay, just don't let it get in the way of the job, then I would have an issue.

NIKV69

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:48 am

If shoving a cigar up a fat interns private region makes you a hero than this won't be much of a scandal.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!

KruegerFlaps

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:59 am

If the allegations are true and there is no more damaging information, then the Russians are no longer in a position to blackmail Trump. Information already in the public domain loses its value.

What would be far more damaging is not whether Trump paid a couple of women for sex, but if the Russians had information on some of his business dealings that may have crossed the line. Has he dealt with the "enemy"? People who the US has declared to be the subject of sanctions, for example. Has he provided the Russians with information that is restricted? If the Russians have such information, they may be willing to use it as leverage, but how do you blackmail a man who is notorious for his infidelities by pointing to another infidelity, unless it is with a child?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt Speech, 1783

Braybuddy

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 am

jetwet1 wrote:
(Not being rude, but) You are only now thinking this Presidency is going to be a car crash ?

Oh I've had that suspicion for a while, and even posted on another thread wondering if Trump would be the first American president to resign voluntarily. Now it seems he has one foot on the accelerator and the other completely off the brakes . . .

Francoflier

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:34 am

KruegerFlaps wrote:
but if the Russians had information on some of his business dealings that may have crossed the line.

That's what I believe.

Trump probably has business ties to Russian oligarchs close to Putin (they all are).

Putin may have a number of things on him, but the most important thing for Trump, well before the nation, is his business. My theory is that he would rather bow down to Putin than jeopardize his business ventures or credit lines in Russia.

One thing is certain, there is a reason Trump is so apologetic to Russia, even when the entire country isn't. He has made so many enemies among the intelligence and media communities already that many will employ themselves to find out everything Trump has stubbornly refused to divulge. That man is in way over his head.

tommy1808

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 am

KruegerFlaps wrote:
If the allegations are true and there is no more damaging information, then the Russians are no longer in a position to blackmail Trump. Information already in the public domain loses its value.

You mean like all those kidnappers, that send the whole person back to show that they have them?

That is the "ear" .... something only few people will know about Trump, so Trump will know right away there is a genuine source. Just another rape story wouldn´t cut it, people are used to him being a rapist and don´t care.

best regards
Thomas

L410Turbolet

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:49 am

1. This is not the real stuff Russians have on Trump. The "juicy" compro on Trump is still in Lubyanka vaults and it may not necessarilly be of sexual nature. Why would they discredit their asset before he even takes office?

2. Leaking this video, the good folks from KGB were perhaps just trying help out Donnie by providing a little teaser for the inauguration ceremony, which is supposed to be all about "soft sensuality" :covereyes: (Trump version of it) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38578885

3. Trump is right about one thing: In the post-fact era he can go live on a national TV, suck Putin's d*ck in the middle of the 5th Ave. while handing him access codes for the NORAD computers and still not lose too many voters.

4. Speaking of inauguration... have they figured out already which anthem will be played on the 20th.?

dragon-wings

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 am

According to MSN this is more than just a sex scandal. Trump representatives and Russian officials met to discuss matters of mutual interest, including the Russian hacking of the Democratic National Committee and Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, John D. Podesta. I do remember seeing video of Michael Flynn in Russia at a dinner with Putin.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnbcA1
Don't give up don't ever give up - Jim Valvano

Calder

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:52 pm

To quote a great character from one of my favorite television shows of all time.

C.J. Cregg wrote:
One in forty American men wear women's clothing and we've had well over forty presidents. I'm just saying, one of these guys was dancing around the Oval Office in a prom dress. Now let's get to the bottom of that.

Does it really matter if this is true? We've had some Presidents who were total perverts, is it really that big a deal if P.E. Trump likes to watch women piss on things?
C. T.

KLDC10

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:01 pm

All I have to say at this time is that this is an incredibly misleading title for a thread based on "unverified and possibly unverifiable" material. Not to mention that this story was broken by Buzzfeed, which is not a byword for journalistic integrity. Indeed Buzzfeed themselves admit that the report they published contains numerous factual errors about the most basic of things, which is odd for a document claiming to be from a "former intelligence official", because, you know, intelligence officials actually have to get their facts right.

Now, I'm perfectly happy to accept verified information, but along with other posters, I'm going to wait this out before making a judgement.
DC9/MD90/MD11/F70/BAE146/Q400/737/738/739/752/772/A320/A332/A333/E190

alberchico

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Come on, you can't seriously believe this about a man with as much character & upstanding conduct as Trump, can you? Just look back at the dignity with which he's lived his entire life, & grant him the benefit of the doubt commensurate with his noble deeds. :eyebrow:
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

jetwet1

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 pm

KLDC10 wrote:
All I have to say at this time is that this is an incredibly misleading title for a thread based on "unverified and possibly unverifiable" material. Not to mention that this story was broken by Buzzfeed, which is not a byword for journalistic integrity. Indeed Buzzfeed themselves admit that the report they published contains numerous factual errors about the most basic of things, which is odd for a document claiming to be from a "former intelligence official", because, you know, intelligence officials actually have to get their facts right.

Now, I'm perfectly happy to accept verified information, but along with other posters, I'm going to wait this out before making a judgement.

I guess this is as good a time as any to point out that all through the election process websites were putting up complete BS stories that were taken as the truth by part of our population, guess it cuts both ways now.

afcjets

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:49 pm

delete
Last edited by afcjets on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

afcjets

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 pm

afcjets wrote:
Can he be impeached for actions before being inauguration? (i am referring to if he made blackmail payments or did favors, not whether or not he hired a prostitue). If not, then this is the perfect time for this to come out for him. He has already been elected, and if everyone hears of this before he takes office, he has no incentive to do Russia any favors once in office.

WIederling

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 pm

D L X wrote:
It's being reported widely (though not on Fox) that the intel chiefs have briefed high level officials and POETUS on the discovery that Russia is blackmailing Trump in part over catching him performing some somewhat deviant sexual acts with Moscow's ladies of the night.

How do you blackmail a guy who seems to thrive on media bringing up his misdemeanors ( or what ever you want to tag sexual predatorship he showcases).

Calls for pop corn in huge amounts to follow this unfolding. ... and seeing the established forces nuking all bridges in retreat.
This election really sets the fox among the chickens. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorhuhn :-)
Murphy is an optimist

afcjets

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Can he be impeached for actions before inauguration? (I am referring to if he made blackmail payments or did favors, not whether or not he hired a prostitute). If not, then this is the perfect time for this to come out for him. He has already been elected, and if everyone hears of this before he takes office, he has no incentive to do Russia any favors once in office.

afcjets

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 pm

afcjets wrote:
afcjets wrote:
delete

Francoflier

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:00 pm

WIederling wrote:
How do you blackmail a guy who seems to thrive on media bringing up his misdemeanors

The urine-related acts are not the main piss piece of news here. It's just part of a larger intelligence report which would seem to indicate that Trump is knee deep in dealings with Russia, mostly in terms of business facilitations and 'bribes' for him in exchange for his 'help' as President, presumably in facilitating Russia's global position and alleviate the sanctions (my guess). This allegedly has been brewing for a while.

The part about his partaking in kinky stuff is the one which caught everybody's attention... Go figure. But hey, if that's what it takes for everyone to finally realize who he really is, then why not.

Funny how a story about an evil-minded kingpin obsessed about gold and his private parts reminds me vaguely of something...

They even have the same hair!

pvjin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Francoflier wrote:
The part about his partaking in kinky stuff is the one which caught everybody's attention... Go figure. But hey, if that's what it takes for everyone to finally realize who he really is, then why not.

But who he really is? I don't see anything wrong with hiring bunch of Russian prostitutes to urinate on yourself. If it's true all it tells me about Trump is that he's somebody who enjoys his life to the fullest and isn't afraid of fulfilling his fantasies. I think having sex with your average fat western feminist is much more disgusting than pissing Russian hookers anyway.

AirPacific747 wrote:
Agreed. It's scary. I fear for the world order. Trump is extremely unpredictable.

What world order? Since WW2 the US has done absolutely nothing to promote world peace. Instead American presidents have started multiple extremely destructive wars, one of which would later lead to the rise of ISIS. By supporting Saudi-Arabia they have also created a worldwide rise in radical salafist Islam, making regions that used to be safe and stable dangerous.

Trump can't possibly be any worse.

PanHAM wrote:

No, as long as he doesn't start a war with Iran he's not anywhere close to the mistake of electing George W Bush.
"Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable." - Voltaire

Calder

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Soo I've read in various places that this was a 4chan prank type deal.

Which would be completely hilarious, and seems right up their alley. If it's true, they shouldn't have any problem acquiring the lulz.
C. T.

WIederling

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Francoflier wrote:

With few exceptions the political caste in the US seem to appear unsavory and store big bags of skeletons in their closets.

These high adrenaline count topics have never been used for reasonable objectives.
i.e. I am rather certain some "business as usual" or "nonfact" has been lifted well above the sea of truth.

What I find disturbing is the nuked bridges and poisoned wells aspect the outgoing administration is so busy with.
They've taken a lesson from the GOP. Applying that with glee.

How many bankers and affiliated are in Trumps entourage? compare to the outgoing setting.
Change of the watch.
Murphy is an optimist

Hillis

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:42 pm

afcjets wrote:
Can he be impeached for actions before inauguration? (I am referring to if he made blackmail payments or did favors, not whether or not he hired a prostitute). If not, then this is the perfect time for this to come out for him. He has already been elected, and if everyone hears of this before he takes office, he has no incentive to do Russia any favors once in office.

I'm not sure if he can, but I do recall some Republicans talking about impeachment proceedings against Hillary had she won in November.

As for this news, IF it is true, the Russian's ploy here is quite obvious. They wanted to get him elected, and then they hold all this damning information over his head so that he gives Putin a diplomatic blowjob on every issue.

Honestly, I don't think Trump will be President in two years. He quite likely will be in Prison come 2020. But with a lunatic like Pence waiting in the wings, that doesn't help the nation much.
Peace