trpmb6

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:52 pm

That was an incoherent mess of a response that really has nothing to do with what he was saying.

seb146

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:32 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
Well actually, right now Trump is asking why Germany is buying millions of dollars worth of natural gas from Russia while we (US & NATO) are spending millions to defend Germany against any perceived threat from Russia.

A very valid question to ask in my opinion.

I don't really understand why the left thinks Trump and Putin are best pals. Trump's policies have done nothing to help Russia. HRC did far more as secretary of state under her famous Russia Restart plan to help Russia than anything Trump has done to this date. Trump's natural gas / energy policies alone have had devastating effects on the Russian economy alone.

As usual, tRump obfuscates or downright lies so he can make himself look good

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... 28255e947b

Germany uses natural gas for 4% of it's energy needs. If that is "Russia holding Germany hostage" then China, holding 7% of America's debt is holding us hostage. My favorite line from the article.

As far as the Russia Reset, Hillary did not have previous secret business dealings with Russia. Hillary did not borrow billions of dollars from Russian banks. Hillary did not lie about meeting with Russians before elections. There is a world of difference between the Russian Reset and what tRump is doing. It is comparing apples to nails.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

trpmb6

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm

That 4% is at current levels. What level would that rise to with the new pipeline and the continuing shutdown of coal plants? Surely that number will continue to rise, just as it has in the US.

And surely you can agree, it would be a great win for the USA if we could get Germany to buy our natural gas instead of Russia's. This is a great strategy for Trump to employ. You aren't rooting against the USA are you?

From a NATO perspective it sure seems to me that paying a smidgen more for natural gas from USA is a better strategy than importing russian natural gas.

casinterest

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:13 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
That 4% is at current levels. What level would that rise to with the new pipeline and the continuing shutdown of coal plants? Surely that number will continue to rise, just as it has in the US.

And surely you can agree, it would be a great win for the USA if we could get Germany to buy our natural gas instead of Russia's. This is a great strategy for Trump to employ. You aren't rooting against the USA are you?

From a NATO perspective it sure seems to me that paying a smidgen more for natural gas from USA is a better strategy than importing russian natural gas.

The US can't ship it cheap enough for Germany. It would be cute if we we could build a super cheap pipeline, but that isn't possible.

I think Germany is in a complicated relationship with Russia though. The Cheap gas is a crutch, but one the US can't solve.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

BN747

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Article...

‘Never thought I’d see this!’ Russian state TV gushes Trump is doing Putin’s job of wrecking NATO for him‘

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/never- ... king-nato/

It’s happening before our every eyes...or no?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

trpmb6

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Nato is stronger, militarily, now more than ever. Obama started the 2% gdp agreement back in 2014 and Trump is hammering them home on it now. NATO secretary general recognized that in his opening remarks this morning.

Quoting Russian state TV is only playing into Russia's hands. I don't recommend using them as a news source.

VTKillarney

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:49 pm

trpmb6 wrote:

That's because there was no balloon.

That protester on the right get a D- for sign making. Also, try a little harder to contain your disappointment when there is a television camera in your face.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 pm

trpmb6 wrote:

Apparently, Trump is not that important anymore. A sign of the declining importance of America under Trump, just shaking ones head.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

VTKillarney

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Dutchy wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

Apparently, Trump is not that important anymore. A sign of the declining importance of America under Trump, just shaking ones head.

Yeah, that’s it for sure. #resist

Dutchy

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:53 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

I think people in Europe are tired of mister Trump and his weird ways. #notmyproblem

VTKillarney

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

I think people in Europe are tired of mister Trump and his weird ways. #notmyproblem

I can see that. Those saying that he is Hitler 2.0 have definitely over promised and uunder delivered.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

I can see that. Those saying that he is Hitler 2.0 have definitely over promised and uunder delivered.

Whom is saying that? He is too incompetent for that. Do you even care that your country's influence in Europe is dwindling?

VTKillarney

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Whom is saying that? He is too incompetent for that. Do you even care that your country's influence in Europe is dwindling?

I don’t measure that based on how many unemployed protesters show up. But if anything it’s evidence of Trump’s popularity in Europe.

In any event, I’m a dual EU citizen so I can easily hedge my bet.

Don’t you have to go bail out Greece or Italy?

Dutchy

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:07 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

I don’t measure that based on how many unemployed protesters show up. But if anything it’s evidence of Trump’s popularity in Europe.

So you don't care about the ways of Trump.

VTKillarney

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

I’m trying to see where I said that.

Hang on...

Still looking...

Nope. I didn’t.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:24 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Hang on...

Still looking...

Nope. I didn’t.

Since your strategy seems to be to attack and not to react to that, I concluded you don't care about that. Oeps my mistake, you do care? Or don't you?

VTKillarney

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Dutchy wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Hang on...

Still looking...

Nope. I didn’t.

Since your strategy seems to be to attack and not to react to that, I concluded you don't care about that. Oeps my mistake, you do care? Or don't you?

I care aball people, Dutchy.

In all seriousness, looking at things from the middle, I see both the right and left as being equally prejudiced against the other. They both could learn to care more about the other side.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Don't kid yourself, you are not from the middle.

VTKillarney

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Trump outsmarted Sacha Baron Cohen.
https://dailym.ai/2KRbMNi

bgm

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 am

VTKillarney wrote:

Well there we go, proof of intelligence! You should go celebrate by making yet another a.net profile. :rotfl:
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

DIRECTFLT

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:47 am

Steve Bannon breaks it down with Sean Hannity from London tonight:

https://youtu.be/eSlEVQtxTxU
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

tommy1808

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:25 am

casinterest wrote:
The US can't ship it cheap enough for Germany. It would be cute if we we could build a super cheap pipeline, but that isn't possible.

And of course companies are free enterprise, without sanctions in place there is no way to tell them where they have to buy gas. That is why we burned lots of Russian gas even when the USSR was still real. It was cheap and we could.

Russian gas makes up less than 9% of Germany´s energy use. Much ado about nothing.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 am

I've believed for quite some time that the Stormy Daniels matter would result in an arrest.

That belief has now come true:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/politics ... index.html

casinterest

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

What did they break down?
The lies of a racist lying coward and his lackey's?

DIRECTFLT

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:11 pm

casinterest wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Sounds to me to like someone is having a break down . . . :scratchchin:
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:41 pm

2122M wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

The bar for Trump Success is pretty damn low these days. In a 2018 thread about the alleged success of Trump, you just posted a link describing a 2003 incident in which Trump agreed to an interview with Ali G, then, after spending a minute with him, realized that he was probably a comedian and left (for as we all know, Trump is 100% humorless, especially about himself).

You have to understand now why people assume you are a troll, right?

It was brought up because of the recent news about Sarah Palin and the upcoming Sacha Baron Cohen show.

Keep up with us.

2122M

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 pm

VTKillarney wrote:

The bar for Trump Success is pretty damn low these days. In a 2018 thread about the alleged success of Trump, you just posted a link describing a 2003 incident in which Trump agreed to an interview with Ali G, then, after spending a minute with him, realized that he was probably a comedian and left (for as we all know, Trump is 100% humorless, especially about himself).

You have to understand now why people assume you are a troll, right? 40-50 posts a day, including crap like this. And you expect to be taken seriously?

I guess with the North Korea thing looking like a bust, and complete 180 at NATO in which he accomplished nothing, a court ordered reversal of this family separation policy and 2 back to back rebukes from his own senate, you have to resort to this. Bragging about an incident in which Trump only fell for the Ali G skit for a minute before deciding to leave.

2122M

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
2122M wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

It was brought up because of the recent news about Sarah Palin and the upcoming Sacha Baron Cohen show.

Keep up with us.

Let me see if I follow. Because Palin got duped in 2018, its now noteworthy that Trump got slightly less duped in 2003 and that fact should be broadcast in the forum discussing the Success of Trump?

Everything in my last post is still valid. Its a reach, and you're a desperate troll.

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 pm

2122M wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
2122M wrote:

Keep up with us.

Let me see if I follow. Because Palin got duped in 2018, its now noteworthy that Trump got slightly less duped in 2003 and that fact should be broadcast in the forum discussing the Success of Trump?

Everything in my last post is still valid. Its a reach, and you're a desperate troll.

My apologies. I didn’t realize that you were promoted to a moderator.

2122M

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
2122M wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Keep up with us.

My apologies. I didn’t realize that you were promoted to a moderator.

What is it you like to say? when you can't attack the fact, attack the person?

trpmb6

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 pm

To be fair the news article was posted today, so it's not really out of line to share it here. It's not like he went looking for a news article that was posted back in 2003.

2122M

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:18 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
To be fair the news article was posted today, so it's not really out of line to share it here. It's not like he went looking for a news article that was posted back in 2003.

In that case it's super relevant! And an incredible success for Mr. Trump!

trpmb6

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 pm

2122M wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

Hehe. I'm not really defending the attempt by daily mail - it's clear click bait for them. Only pointing out that it's not really fair to attack killarney for posting a current article. I guess you could attack him for posting clickbait?

2122M

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:33 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
2122M wrote:
trpmb6 wrote:

Hehe. I'm not really defending the attempt by daily mail - it's clear click bait for them. Only pointing out that it's not really fair to attack killarney for posting a current article. I guess you could attack him for posting clickbait?

My comment was primarily about how ridiculous it is to brag about Trump for cutting an Ali G interview short 15 years ago. Even if that happened yesterday, is that where the bar is set for a Trump success? Only falling for an obvious comedian for a minute before realizing he's been had and walking out?

Times must be tough if that is noteworthy.

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 pm

2122M wrote:
My comment was primarily about how ridiculous it is to brag about Trump for cutting an Ali G interview short 15 years ago. Even if that happened yesterday, is that where the bar is set for a Trump success?

Where did I say that this was where the bar is set for success? This is an anecdote - which seems to be lost on you.

I am merely pointing out that he was not fooled when countless other intelligent people have been. Good for him!

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 pm

2122M wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
2122M wrote:
My comment was primarily about how ridiculous it is to brag about Trump for cutting an Ali G interview short 15 years ago. Even if that happened yesterday, is that where the bar is set for a Trump success?

Where did I say that this was where the bar is set for success? This is an anecdote - which seems to be lost on you.

I am merely pointing out that he was not fooled when countless other intelligent people have been. Good for him!

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!

I love it!

2122M

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
2122M wrote:

NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!

trpmb6

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 pm

2122M wrote:
NOBEL! NOBEL! NOBEL!

Hear, Hear!

casinterest

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
casinterest wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Sounds to me to like someone is having a break down . . . :scratchchin:

Yeah, Sean and Steve, part of the misinformation mafia.

casinterest

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:51 pm

casinterest

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:14 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
I've believed for quite some time that the Stormy Daniels matter would result in an arrest.

How telling that you support a misogynistic law that causes someone to get arrested because someone else touched them.

Dutchy

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:19 pm

President Trump is a stable genius, according to President Trump.

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:47 pm

casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

How telling that you support a misogynistic law that causes someone to get arrested because someone else touched them.

Let’s play a little puzzle game. Let’s find in my comment where I indicated my opinion about the law and/or arrest.

Give up? I didn’t.

Save your fake outrage for somewhere else.

casinterest

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Let’s play a little puzzle game. Let’s find in my comment where I indicated my opinion about the law and/or arrest.

Give up? I didn’t.

I am just playing the same game you always do. Don't like it do you? Why post something that has nothing to do with the "Stormy Daniel matter" at all, when this arrest has nothing to do with it?

And you mistake outrage, with exposition.

2122M

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:59 pm

casinterest wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Give up? I didn’t.

I am just playing the same game you always do. Don't like it do you? Why post something that has nothing to do with the "Stormy Daniel matter" at all, when this arrest has nothing to do with it?

And you mistake outrage, with exposition.

VTK seems not to understand the title of this thread, or he wouldn't be posting about Stormy Daniels non-Trump related news or posting articles about Trump and comedians from 14 years before he was president.

I guess with Trump's NK victory vanishing and him being forced by Europe and his own senate to back off his own tough talk about NATO, there is not any current or relevant news a Trump cheerleader would want to highlight.

seb146

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:41 pm

A couple of "winning" reports from Capitol Hill

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39663 ... ssia-probe

Devin Nunes was shielded from answering questions on Russia. Democrats were not given the opportunity to ask him any questions under oath. He left before they could because reasons.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/politics ... index.html

Brian Benczkowski was confirmed to a key Department Of Justice post. He had strong ties to the Russian Alfa Bank which had/has ties to tRump. Nothing suspicious here.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

skyservice_330

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:46 pm

VTKillarney wrote:

Given your numerous posts on US politics and Trump, have you shared this belief on this forum?

trpmb6

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:00 pm

I'm not sure where people keep saying it was Stormy Daniels who was being touched. The arrest report clearly says it was Stormy Daniels who fondled the mammary glands of a female officer named Mary.

BN747

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:12 pm

seb146 wrote:
A couple of "winning" reports from Capitol Hill

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39663 ... ssia-probe

Devin Nunes was shielded from answering questions on Russia. Democrats were not given the opportunity to ask him any questions under oath. He left before they could because reasons.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/politics ... index.html

Brian Benczkowski was confirmed to a key Department Of Justice post. He had strong ties to the Russian Alfa Bank which had/has ties to tRump. Nothing suspicious here.

Now that Benczkowski is ‘in’...now if Kavanaugh gets confirmed, the pins are all lined up for Traitor Trump/Pooty to usurp All American laws they’ve yet to violate...

Americans should be very worried at the picture being formed here.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson