maortega15

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Since he has NPD (it shows), can that be enough to invoke the 25th amendment?

I mean, it seems far-fetched with pretty much everything Republican controlled, but you never know.

Unfortunately, it seems party before country. It's acceptable to them when he mocks people and goes back and forth.

OA412

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:59 pm

bmacleod wrote:
Ironically there was another Representative Wilson who yelled out at Obama "You Lie" at a heath care reform speech 8 years ago.....

Oh funny, I'd forgotten his name is Wilson.

maortega15 wrote:
And he's still going at it with the widow and the congresswoman.

He won't apologize and can't seem to drop it.
777222LR wrote:
Still going after the widow, and 40 minutes before that, still going after the NFL. I'm so tired of this. Nothing but division in this country, and the majority of it due to his flame throwing. Like, I don't even know what country I live in, anymore. Every morning, I wake up, go to my phone, and wonder what he's tweeted today.

It's embarrassing! Why Twitter hasn't banned his account yet is beyond me. Meanwhile, Trump supporters will still shout from the rooftops that Obama was the divider-in-chief. I agree that I don't really know what country I'm living in anymore either.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Dutchy

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Twitter has some benefits: this is an apple: https://twitter.com/CNN/status/92240229 ... 88/video/1
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

727LOVER

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:10 am

bmacleod wrote:
OA412 wrote:
I will admit that Trump has been extremely successful in one respect, and that's in getting supposedly "honorable" members of his staff to humiliate themselves in his service. People hoped John Kelly would restore some semblance of honor in the Trump White House, instead he flat out lied about remarks made by Representative Frederica Wilson at a dedication ceremony, and called her an empty barrel. Seriously, have these people not heard of the Internet? YouTube?

Ironically there was another Representative Wilson who yelled out at Obama "You Lie" at a heath care reform speech 8 years ago.....

That was the State Of The Union speech, actually/
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

seb146

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:24 am

This man child who has been demanding respect for the military by standing for the National Anthem had how many deferments for "bone spurs" and makes fun of Gold Star Families and goes out golfing every weekend.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

Dutchy

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:54 am

Trump doesn't care about the servicemen, why would anyone be surprised by that? He got out of his service back in the day, something with his feet I believe or another bullshit excuse.

tommy1808

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:25 am

Dutchy wrote:
Trump doesn't care about the servicemen, why would anyone be surprised by that? He got out of his service back in the day, something with his feet I believe or another bullshit excuse.

The real reason why there is no war with North Korea?

"Lets invade North Korea .... put boots on the ground will deal with little rocket man swiftly"
"But that may kill thousands of Servicemen and women!"
"They knew what they signed up for!"
"It would make you look bad!"
"Ok, forget about invading"

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D

Dutchy

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:30 am

It is a cynical world indeed.

bmacleod

Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:37 pm

727LOVER wrote:
bmacleod wrote:
OA412 wrote:
I will admit that Trump has been extremely successful in one respect, and that's in getting supposedly "honorable" members of his staff to humiliate themselves in his service. People hoped John Kelly would restore some semblance of honor in the Trump White House, instead he flat out lied about remarks made by Representative Frederica Wilson at a dedication ceremony, and called her an empty barrel. Seriously, have these people not heard of the Internet? YouTube?

That was the State Of The Union speech, actually/

It was a speech on Health Care in September 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro
"What good are wings without the courage to fly?" - Atticus

einsteinboricua

Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 am

There is SO much winning going on that the Senate GOP gave Wall Street (namely banks) another big win tonight by nullifying a consumer rule that allowed Joe Average to band together with John Doe and Jane Smith file suit against banks. In a surprise move, two unusual votes ended in the 'No" camp requiring Pence to break the tie (Kennedy-LA, and Graham-SC joined Democrats).

The bill now heads to the White House where that great champion for the average working American will sign the bill into law.

So the next time that Wells Fargo creates fake accounts under your name or Equifax says it suffered a second data breach...when American Express and Visa unilaterally and immediately change your terms with them...remember that Trump and the GOP are merely looking out for your best interest by allowing these institutions to be protected from any class-action lawsuits and instead enter into private arbitration (where they'll no doubt have the upper hand).

#SoMuchWinning
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

dragon-wings

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:30 am

Yet another example of how much Trump hates Obama and want to undo everything Obama did. It is really disturbing how much hate Trump has towards Obama.

Trump asks Alaska senators if he should rename Mount Denali back to Mount McKinley

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp
Don't give up don't ever give up - Jim Valvano

tommy1808

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:35 am

dragon-wings wrote:
Yet another example of how much Trump hates Obama and want to undo everything Obama did. It is really disturbing how much hate Trump has towards Obama.

Future Wikipedia entry about president Donald Trump will probably read something like:

Milestones of President Trump: overturned all possible decisions of its predecessor, only to have to reversed by the next government.
First US president to serve out a life sentence.

Best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.

seahawk
Topic Author

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:54 am

More like.

No other president achieved the same in such a short time. In the first nine months the stock market reached new records, the unemployment fell to a 17 years low, ISIS has been defeated, the Court of Justice is working again, the military is strong again, historic VA improvements, energy freedom, border security, the 2nd amendment was secured. The president also achieved to expose the lies of the media which led to the widespread acceptance of the Fact that most of the media is just making up "Fake news". He reversed the course that made America weak under President O and by people like liddle senator Corker. And in the end he even forced the NFL on their knees and stand up during the national anthem. #winning # MAGA

Dutchy

Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:21 pm

seahawk wrote:
More like.

No other president achieved the same in such a short time. In the first nine months the stock market reached new records, the unemployment fell to a 17 years low, ISIS has been defeated, the Court of Justice is working again, the military is strong again, historic VA improvements, energy freedom, border security, the 2nd amendment was secured. The president also achieved to expose the lies of the media which led to the widespread acceptance of the Fact that most of the media is just making up "Fake news". He reversed the course that made America weak under President O and by people like liddle senator Corker. And in the end he even forced the NFL on their knees and stand up during the national anthem. #winning # MAGA

Oh cute, you are trolling again ;)

seahawk
Topic Author

Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Read his Twitter, all from his tweets...

Dutchy

Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:12 pm

seahawk wrote:

We have you, we don't need to read His tweets :white:

OA412

Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:37 pm

dragon-wings wrote:

Trump asks Alaska senators if he should rename Mount Denali back to Mount McKinley

His obsession is crazy. The man and his base were so offended by a Black man serving in the White House, they won't rest until everything the Black man did is undone. It's been reported - I believe by Ta-Nehisi Coates - that whenever he's presented with any issue, his first question is what Obama's position was on the matter. He's absolutely obsessed.
tommy1808 wrote:
First US president to serve out a life sentence.
That part in particular would make me so happy (especially if it comes to pass that Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr., and Jared all serve prison terms as well).

Dutchy

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:07 pm

OA412 wrote:
dragon-wings wrote:

His obsession is crazy. The man and his base were so offended by a Black man serving in the White House, they won't rest until everything the Black man did is undone.

Don't know about his base, but I think Trump was couldn't take the joke on the correspondence dinner few years back.

seahawk
Topic Author

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Dutchy wrote:
seahawk wrote:

We have you, we don't need to read His tweets :white:

I recommend to read them, nobody would believe that this guys would even be elected to be the president of an old men hobby football club.

OA412

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Dutchy wrote:
OA412 wrote:
dragon-wings wrote:

His obsession is crazy. The man and his base were so offended by a Black man serving in the White House, they won't rest until everything the Black man did is undone.

Don't know about his base, but I think Trump was couldn't take the joke on the correspondence dinner few years back.

Well he only knows two things, self-aggrandizement and revenge, so I wouldn't be shocked to find out this is all "payback" for a joke made at his expense by a Black man.

Dutchy

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:26 pm

OA412 wrote:
Well he only knows two things, self-aggrandizement and revenge, so I wouldn't be shocked to find out this is all "payback" for a joke made at his expense by a Black man.

That is such a scary thought, that this man with all his powers, with the nuclear button at his fingertips, world's environment and thus our future in his hands, is motivated by revenge. And the scariest thought is, that we can't rule it out. We live in crazy times, crazy times indeed.

maortega15

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Dutchy wrote:
OA412 wrote:

That is such a scary thought, that this man with all his powers, with the nuclear button at his fingertips, world's environment and thus our future in his hands, is motivated by revenge. And the scariest thought is, that we can't rule it out. We live in crazy times, crazy times indeed.

Revenge on what? The USFL, the NFL and the Buffalo Bills? Revenge on Obama for roasting his ass?

Such pettiness.

OA412

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:47 pm

maortega15 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
OA412 wrote:

Revenge on what? The USFL, the NFL and the Buffalo Bills? Revenge on Obama for roasting his ass?

Such pettiness.

All of the above, really. Agree that these are scary times. We have a petty, petulant child with access to the nuclear codes. That's terrifying, but thank god Hillary's not in the oval office because her emails.... :roll:

Dutchy

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Which morals? Right and wrong? In the fact-free zone called Washington DC?

maortega15

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:08 pm

OA412 wrote:
maortega15 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Such pettiness.

All of the above, really. Agree that these are scary times. We have a petty, petulant child with access to the nuclear codes. That's terrifying, but thank god Hillary's not in the oval office because her emails.... :roll:

It's about morals and right and wrong now. Forget politics.

maortega15

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Which morals? Right and wrong? In the fact-free zone called Washington DC?

Morals on who is seems to be the least likely to grab women by the pussy, whoever is the least destructive and most trustworthy or I should say the least likely person to go nuts with a button that makes the world go boom.

Pyrex

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:41 am

Well well well... all this reference of Trump somehow being a Manchurian candidate and no reaction whatsoever to the news that the infamous pee dossier, used by the FBI as an excuse to spy on US citizens (and give its results to elected officials who used it for political purposes) was actually paid for by... Hillary Clinton and the DNC. In violation of campaign finance disclosure rules, too. How ironic.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

tommy1808

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 am

maortega15 wrote:

Such pettiness.

For NFL teams stopping to stay in Hotels owned by a racist, sexual predator.

Pyrex wrote:
no reaction whatsoever to the news that the infamous pee dossier, used by the FBI as an excuse to spy on US citizens (and give its results to elected officials who used it for political purposes) was actually paid for by... Hillary Clinton and the DNC. In violation of campaign finance disclosure rules, too. How ironic.

Not very surprising, given that you are misrepresenting the facts. Financing research, previously financed by Republicans, that digs up information that is then used to compile a dossier, without the payings parties knowledge, isn´t the same as paying for a dossier. You also got your time line wrong, the FBI was onto Trumps possible treason long before the dossier came out.

You also fail to mention that Trumps ties to Russia where not even within the purview of that research, but that is where the trail let them. So actually this is proof that Trump/Russia isn´t a witch hunt, but came up in an data driven process.

You are falling for simple spin control, again. And it isn´t even smart spin control, because it is flat out obvious that if Hilary and/or the DNC have had that information, they would have used it before the election, not before the Inauguration.

It is also sort of cute that uncovering acts of treason by a now sitting US president and maybe or maybe not, commit a technical violation of campaign finance disclosure rules in the process is somehow bad and evil, but removing that traitor or even investigation if he is a traitor isn´t worth the time and effort. I would also like to see proof that it is a violation, since the WP that broke that story, doesn´t say anything along those lines.

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:

Pyrex

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:13 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
Financing research, previously financed by Republicans, that digs up information that is then used to compile a dossier, without the payings parties knowledge, isn´t the same as paying for a dossier. You also got your time line wrong, the FBI was onto Trumps possible treason long before the dossier came out.

The British spy who created the infamous (and widely discredited) pee dossier was hired AFTER Hillary and her gang ponied up the cash, it was not part of the scope of work of the opposition research that the Republican (if you can call John McCain, who was almost certainly behind it, that) ordered. The FBI then desperately latched onto that ridiculous pee dossier, at McCain's request, even though they probably knew it to be false, to ask for wiretaps on Trump campaign officials and other U.S. citizens they would not be able to get otherwise - something that would make J. Edgar Hoover himself proud. With how the deep state works, if there was any actual, concrete evidence against Trump before that (other than some ridiculous "one guy in his organization once visited Russia" crap - his was a global business, and Russia is not North Korea) then a) it would have come out long ago, in the campaign, and b) the FBI would have been able to get their warrants earlier.

And yes, this is the same FBI whose former director started drafting his speech exonerating Hillary Clinton from an investigation two whole months before he even interviewed her or the people in her campaign as a part of that "investigation".
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

tommy1808

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Pyrex wrote:
The British spy who created the infamous (and widely discredited) pee dossier was hired AFTER Hillary and her gang ponied up the cash,

and your proof that Hilary and the DNC paid the British Spy is where?

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:

Okie

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:12 pm

tommy1808 wrote:

Try about any news organization on planet earth.
Google if you must.

Please try to keep up :lol:

Okie

tommy1808

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Okie wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

Try about any news organization on planet earth.
Google if you must.

Please try to keep up :lol:

Okie

...If you try hard to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they have something resembling a coherent argument here, it seems to be that since the Clinton campaign was indirectly paying Steele,

From https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pl ... 8c7f72865e

Best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:

StarAC17

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:03 pm

maortega15 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
OA412 wrote:

Such pettiness.

I'll add a few.

He has issues with China and Mexico because they didn't give him the real estate developments he wanted. His entire ascent to the presidency and how he governs is to get even with everyone whom has wronged this child since day one. He goes after basically every single criticism of him from the media and those whom have face terrible hardships.

OA412 wrote:
bmacleod wrote:

Oh funny, I'd forgotten his name is Wilson.

maortega15 wrote:
And he's still going at it with the widow and the congresswoman.

He won't apologize and can't seem to drop it.
777222LR wrote:
Still going after the widow, and 40 minutes before that, still going after the NFL. I'm so tired of this. Nothing but division in this country, and the majority of it due to his flame throwing. Like, I don't even know what country I live in, anymore. Every morning, I wake up, go to my phone, and wonder what he's tweeted today.

It's embarrassing! Why Twitter hasn't banned his account yet is beyond me. Meanwhile, Trump supporters will still shout from the rooftops that Obama was the divider-in-chief. I agree that I don't really know what country I'm living in anymore either.

Twitter loves the traffic and banning him would really put the nail in the coffin for twitter as the company has had financial struggles the past few years.

maortega15 wrote:
Since he has NPD (it shows), can that be enough to invoke the 25th amendment?

I mean, it seems far-fetched with pretty much everything Republican controlled, but you never know.

Unfortunately, it seems party before country. It's acceptable to them when he mocks people and goes back and forth.

I don't think that it is party before country as Pence would probably make the those in congress far happier.

I think invoking the 25th will cause some serious violent uprising among Trump's strongest supporters. They will see it as a coup d'etat with the Washington elite is taking control of the government (even though this of legal authority) and also any of those that signs this order will have their jobs threatened.

As of right now congress is keeping Trump in check (whom has no legislative initiatives anyway) so as long as he doesn't start a war let him be a doofus to a point.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

Francoflier

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Another massive 'success' for the Trump administration: The awarding of the $300M Puerto Rico power grid restoration contract was awarded without any real transparent procurement process to an obscure 2-employee firm in Montana, Whitefish Energy, which happens to be in the hometown of the interior secretary Ryan Zinke...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/26/news/ec ... index.html

Boy, that swamp is draining fast.
:sarcastic:
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

bgm

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Amongst the swamp-draining, we have our weekly Sunday Twitter Tantrum:

US President Donald Trump has launched a Twitter tirade about the "guilt" of Hillary Clinton and the opposition Democratic Party.

His Sunday morning outburst came amid reports that the first arrest in the Russian collusion inquiry would be made this week, possibly as early as Monday.

Mr Trump insisted allegations of collusion between his campaign and Russia were "phony" and a "witch hunt".

He said Republicans were united behind him, before urging: "DO SOMETHING!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41796255

I can just picture that orange face turning redder by the minute :bomb:
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin

salttee

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: the BBC link: The uranium one attack is utterly meritless.

"Uranium" may sound like a bogyman to the uneducated; but, uranium is not in short supply anywhere, it is merely a commodity. North Korea for example, mines all the uranium they need locally. It may as well have been a company dealing in porkbellys that was (not objected to being) sold to a Russian entity under Hillary's watch at the US state Department. In any event, the uranium remains where it always was: in the ground in western Canada.

How can the Trumpsters even think they can make another Hillary scandal out of that?

seb146

Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:24 am

Are we just going to forget Dustin Wright, Bryan Black, Jeremiah Washington, and La David Johnson? They had no back up when they were ambushed, they were murdered under this president's watch. No investigations, no calls for his or anyone else's resignation. Just forget them because Republicans are the majority.

sad.

salttee

Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:38 am

Actually there are investigations underway but you'll probably never hear about them. Their team wasn't doing what we were told they were doing, they were on, or in support of, an offensive action which is beyond what their mandate was supposed to have been. The public was told they were on a training mission when they were "ambushed".

Trump has given the green light to many things that used to need specific WH approval; it seems that the loosening up of restraint has also worked its way down the chain of command.

Meanwhile, here's another scary story about our elite units in Africa.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/p ... .html?_r=0

seb146

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:26 am

When Obama took weekend trips to Camp David or Massachusetts, the right would cry and scream about how lazy he was. How many golf trips has tRump taken the past year and not one peep from those same people. Any reason why?

seahawk
Topic Author

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:54 am

When you do such an awesome job during the week, you can relax on the weekend.

Eyad89

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:56 am

seahawk wrote:

LOL

tommy1808

Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:03 am

seb146 wrote:
When Obama took weekend trips to Camp David or Massachusetts, the right would cry and scream about how lazy he was. How many golf trips has tRump taken the past year and not one peep from those same people. Any reason why?

70 so far i think....

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:

seb146

Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:01 pm

seahawk wrote:

I can actually hear people's eyes rolling...

seb146

Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:04 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

70 so far i think....

best regards
Thomas

It is an issue that he feels entitled to take every weekend off. But, it is a bigger issue that he is wasting taxpayer money every weekend by golfing because Secret Service has to be there. Usually at one of his properties. This is fiscal responsibility? This is helping to lower the deficit?

tommy1808

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:06 pm

seb146 wrote:
But, it is a bigger issue that he is wasting taxpayer money every weekend by golfing because Secret Service has to be there. Usually at one of his properties.

i think the bigger problem is that it is way to funnel tons of tax payer money into his own pocket, wasting it is one thing, bad enough, but funneling money into his own pocket is worse.

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:

DIRECTFLT

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:31 am

I could have posted this in the Aviation thread, but here goes:

President Trump arrives on AF1 in S. Korea and departs on Marine 1 to meet with the Military. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7LJZBq2R0
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

salttee

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:22 am

And while he's in Asia, things continue to heat up for him back home.

The House Intelligence Committee on Monday released the full transcript of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page's testimony before the panel last week, portions of which support details in an explosive collection of memos outlining alleged collusion between the campaign and Moscow during the election.

http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-p ... er-2017-11

WIederling

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:47 am

seb146 wrote:

That is something I'd have expected coming from "The Onion" and not CNN.
Murphy is an optimist

seb146

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:16 am

Stop. Just stop all of the winning. We can stop all that now. tRump has promoted his golf courses and resorts to the South Korean government so tRump has won. Praise him!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/do ... mg00000063

tommy1808

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:44 am

seb146 wrote:
Stop. Just stop all of the winning. We can stop all that now. tRump has promoted his golf courses and resorts to the South Korean government so tRump has won. Praise him!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/do ... mg00000063

Well, Trump certainly had the most scary Halloween of his life and is probably acting out of line even more to produce little, smaller "scandals" to distract people.

It also starts to seem like Putin was in for the whole 9 yards .....

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/n ... -associate

Just when Russia started social media for propaganda domestically, government owned or closely tied companies start funneling money in US social media through Yuri Milner, who just happens to be one of the investors in a company Kushner forgot to disclose, aside of that company not just being a bought asset, but one his family has founded..........

At some point "coincidence" becomes a lame defense...

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote: