• 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 14
 
Caryjack
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 9:45 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:35 am

seb146 wrote:
Caryjack wrote:
seb146 wrote:

There is no legal action that can be taken against Roy Moore because any crimes he has so far been accused of have timed out, and it is too close to the ellection to prosecute him. Public shamming is the only option.

Any complaints against Trump that came out before he was ellected are worthless. The public saw them and voted. Trump will bring no lawsuits because he was not harmed (he won the election).

I'd not heard Al Franken voice presidental asperations, but others have been talking about him. If not much more comes out against Frankin, the DNC should be able to dress him up for a serious presidental bid (they've had decades of experience). Who else would they run, Hillary Cilnton, Joe Biden? Just something to watch.


I had not heard that Al Franken was going to run, either. As far as Trump suing, he put no limits. He simply said that he would sue all of the women who accused him because they are all liars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... bcf22c06ea

So? Where are the lawsuits?

There won't be any. Trump said the women cause harm by trying to prevent him from winning the presidental election. He won, they lost, so no harm. No harm, no foul, no lawsuit.
 
seb146
Posts: 15681
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:25 am

Caryjack wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Caryjack wrote:
There is no legal action that can be taken against Roy Moore because any crimes he has so far been accused of have timed out, and it is too close to the ellection to prosecute him. Public shamming is the only option.

Any complaints against Trump that came out before he was ellected are worthless. The public saw them and voted. Trump will bring no lawsuits because he was not harmed (he won the election).

I'd not heard Al Franken voice presidental asperations, but others have been talking about him. If not much more comes out against Frankin, the DNC should be able to dress him up for a serious presidental bid (they've had decades of experience). Who else would they run, Hillary Cilnton, Joe Biden? Just something to watch.


I had not heard that Al Franken was going to run, either. As far as Trump suing, he put no limits. He simply said that he would sue all of the women who accused him because they are all liars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... bcf22c06ea

So? Where are the lawsuits?

There won't be any. Trump said the women cause harm by trying to prevent him from winning the presidental election. He won, they lost, so no harm. No harm, no foul, no lawsuit.


He feels that, because he was "elected" as "president" he can do as he pleases. I get that he believes he is above the law, but he also told his followers at a campaign rally in Gettysburg that he would sue the women who lied. He also said he would "lock up" Hillary and "make America great again" so I guess it is up to interpretation.

I feel, at this point, I am simply arguing semantics, so I will let it go, but it is still something to think about. He said he would do something and he didn't.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
ThePointblank
Posts: 2906
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:39 am

Caryjack wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Caryjack wrote:
A Senate committee hearing? What a circus that would be, certainly an over abundance of clowns! Such a spectacle would allow members to huff & puff but serve no practical purpose.

Fines and jail time for lying to Congress? Those people lie to themselves. That would require an FBI investigation, grand jury indictment, a go-ahead from a federal prosecutor, jury trial and a conviction. None of that is going to happen.

Even a simple deposition would be all but worthless. I doubt the accuser would be questioned by opposing lawyers. As Bob points out above, there is no case so it couldn't go to trial. This will all be over and done with when the election occurs.

I'm more interested in Al Franken's situation. Just last summer he was held up as a presidential hopeful but now has problems of his own. Could he be rehabilitated for a presidential run?

There is no legal action that can be taken against Roy Moore because any crimes he has so far been accused of have timed out, and it is too close to the ellection to prosecute him. Public shamming is the only option.

Any complaints against Trump that came out before he was ellected are worthless. The public saw them and voted. Trump will bring no lawsuits because he was not harmed (he won the election).

I'd not heard Al Franken voice presidental asperations, but others have been talking about him. If not much more comes out against Frankin, the DNC should be able to dress him up for a serious presidental bid (they've had decades of experience). Who else would they run, Hillary Cilnton, Joe Biden? Just something to watch.


If Moore gets elected, the Senate can go after him and expel him from the Senate.

Remember what happened to Senator Bob Packwood... resigned in the Senate the very same day in tears after a Senate ethic committee report came back indicating that he had sexually assaulted and harassed staffers was released. If he wasn't going to resign, the Senate would have gone forth and voted for his expulsion.
 
bmacleod
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:10 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Anyone who thinks Alabama's 'Red State' status is locked in for foreseeable future is in for big surprise.

Not saying it will follow what happened in MA in 2010 but many thought MA was a reliably safe blue state for both Congress and POTUS.

It still is...but anything can happen. Like Scott Brown in 2010 don't count out Doug Jones on Dec 12.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Massachusetts,_2010
"What good are wings without the courage to fly?" - Atticus
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:35 am

BobPatterson wrote:
bgm wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
What statement(s) indicates loose screws?

Or are your comments to be taken as sarcasm?


Well, would you take what he is stating as someone who operates on a basis of rational and sound logic?

I think his statement: "I'm betting there's a LOT more Democratically affiliated that will fill up that list" is not too far off the mark.


I'm guessing that there's a lot more Democratic voting preachers of small and/or rural congregations running off with some young secretary, than Republican voting preachers. Now these instances would not make the nightly news. But the Big Preachers, yes, of course you'd hear about that. And no matter how sensational the Republican voting preacher's scandals are, it's my assumption that there are more scandals overall by preachers that traditionally vote Democratic. That's the stereotype I've come to hold after hearing things here and there over the years.

But as for bgm... I won't honor his troll with a response. :lol:
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
scbriml
Posts: 14845
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:37 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I'm guessing that there's a lot more Democratic voting preachers of small and/or rural congregations running off with some young secretary, than Republican voting preachers.


Two significant words in there - "I'm guessing".

Frankly, it doesn't matter what any pedo's political leaning is, they deserve to have their balls cut off. That Republicans and Alabamians say they're supporting Ray Moore because they "can't bring themselves to vote for a Democrat" is nothing less than disgusting.

How can you still defend him? How? :banghead:
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.
 
User avatar
bgm
Posts: 1357
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:20 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
But as for bgm... I won't honor his troll with a response.


No need. Your response above just reaffirms it. With accusation backed up by solid evidence, such as:

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I'm guessing


DIRECTFLT wrote:
it's my assumption


DIRECTFLT wrote:
That's the stereotype I've come to hold after hearing things


Case closed! :duck:
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin
 
seb146
Posts: 15681
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:55 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
bgm wrote:

Well, would you take what he is stating as someone who operates on a basis of rational and sound logic?

I think his statement: "I'm betting there's a LOT more Democratically affiliated that will fill up that list" is not too far off the mark.


I'm guessing that there's a lot more Democratic voting preachers of small and/or rural congregations running off with some young secretary, than Republican voting preachers.


Prove it.

Do you know why it makes headlines when a Republican man is found naked in a room full of naked men? Because said Republican is the first to speak out against LGBTQ+ and the first to preach "family values" and how much he loves his wife and the Bible. Why does that not happen as much with Democrats? Because Democrats don't care who sleeps with whom as long as it is consensual and all parties are adults.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:56 am

I never said in my statement that I was going to prove it.

Prove that Roy Moore broke the law...

Next.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:03 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Prove that Roy Moore broke the law...

It might be fairly easy to do so if, today, Moore could be put on trial for having made sexual advances to a minor, under-aged child.

A jury would be asked to decide Moore's guilt or innocence based upon his testimony and the testimony of the then-14-year-old girl (now middle aged woman).

I think it very possible that a jury would find him guilty.

Of course there will be no such trial. But he has, to my mind, already been proved guilty
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6825
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:22 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Of course there will be no such trial. But he has, to my mind, already been proved guilty


It also begs the question: If that many victims, that many corroborating witnesses and that much circumstantial evidence isn´t going to make people think he did it: what will? A video? Well, 8mm Film? "Oh, that is not rape, that is just roleplay" ....

The only way we will get to the bottom if it is if Moore sues for libel/false accusation, and he ain´t going to do that.

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 5839
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 am

Rape is not even on the agenda. maybe a slight form of not perfect behaviour and some bad luck in trying to pick up a girls. But nothing serious or anything that could put a dent in his outstanding reputation. And in the end, a citizen of Alabama might rather have a person who committed some sins but accepts the Lord as his saviour, than a perfect atheist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15681
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:01 am

seahawk wrote:
Rape is not even on the agenda. maybe a slight form of not perfect behaviour and some bad luck in trying to pick up a girls. But nothing serious or anything that could put a dent in his outstanding reputation. And in the end, a citizen of Alabama might rather have a person who committed some sins but accepts the Lord as his saviour, than a perfect atheist.


Well that's part of the problem: no separation of church and state. And that is another thing I don't understand: Moore took a 14 year old girl to a cabin in the woods and touched her privates. Age of consent in Alabama is 16. He broke the law. The government of the United States nearly removed a Christian president for a consensual affair with a consenting adult woman, but touching a minor is fine because he is a Christian? This speaks VOLUMES about the mentality of The South....
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:39 pm

seahawk wrote:
But nothing serious or anything that could put a dent in his outstanding reputation.

Twice removed from state supreme court is "outstanding"?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
apodino
Posts: 3176
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pm

I was willing to give Moore the benefit of the doubt initially based on the timing of the allegations, but the events of recent days have left no doubt in my mind that these women are being truthful and that Moore should either drop out, or if he doesn't that the AL voters should elect the Democrat. The thought of voting for Moore knowing what he did just to keep the seat Red is disgusting and we should be better than that, and just about every conservative talk show I have listened to recently feels the same way and no one is defending Moore at all, not even Hannity. Hannity tried to get a victim on his show to tell her story but her Attorney wouldn't allow it, and I think it was a mistake, though I do understand her reasoning.

Moore continues a disturbing trend that should make right leaning voters very worried. The trend is that someone very outrageous gets the GOP nomination, then after the primary does something so dumb or something comes up that completely turns off rational thinking voters. Yet because they feel like they are prophets or some agent of God, they refuse to resign or withdraw from the race because of their big egos despite everyone telling them to do so, putting themselves above both country and party, and then you end up with Democrats winning seats they have no business winning. I get the frustration with the GOP establishment and I get the desire to want to change Washington and send outsiders to shake things up. But you have to be smart about how you do it, and nominating guys like Moore, Akin, and Mourduck are not smart. Guys like Cruz, Rubio, Scott, Paul are the way to do it.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Topic Author
Posts: 5927
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:06 pm

We should place bets:

If Doug Jones wins, will Trump claim there was voter fraud in the state?
Will conservatives all over claim voter fraud?
Will the Senate refuse to seat Doug Jones claiming "voter irregularity"?
Will the SoS of AL refuse to certify the results?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:21 pm

apodino wrote:
Moore continues a disturbing trend that should make right leaning voters very worried. The trend is that someone very outrageous gets the GOP nomination, then after the primary does something so dumb or something comes up that completely turns off rational thinking voters. Yet because they feel like they are prophets or some agent of God, they refuse to resign or withdraw from the race because of their big egos despite everyone telling them to do so, putting themselves above both country and party, and then you end up with Democrats winning seats they have no business winning. I get the frustration with the GOP establishment and I get the desire to want to change Washington and send outsiders to shake things up. But you have to be smart about how you do it, and nominating guys like Moore, Akin, and Mourduck are not smart. Guys like Cruz, Rubio, Scott, Paul are the way to do it.

Frequently, the "party establishment" has little control over who survives the primary process and becomes a party's candidate. Donald Trump is a prime example.

I see nothing smart about nominating and electing Mr. Cruz.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:30 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
We should place bets:

You should offer odds.

einsteinboricua wrote:
If Doug Jones wins, will Trump claim there was voter fraud in the state?

No. He will just claim that Moore lost because "he didn't cling to me".

einsteinboricua wrote:
Will conservatives all over claim voter fraud?

No. But the alt-right "conservative" media will. Breitbart will be livid.

einsteinboricua wrote:
Will the Senate refuse to seat Doug Jones claiming "voter irregularity"?

No.

einsteinboricua wrote:
Will the SoS of AL refuse to certify the results?

No. At least not after local challenges have been settled.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
cledaybuck
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:33 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
We should place bets:

If Doug Jones wins, will Trump claim there was voter fraud in the state?
Will conservatives all over claim voter fraud?
Will the Senate refuse to seat Doug Jones claiming "voter irregularity"?
Will the SoS of AL refuse to certify the results?
My bet is Moore is going to win still.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15964
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:40 pm

seahawk wrote:
Rape is not even on the agenda. maybe a slight form of not perfect behaviour and some bad luck in trying to pick up a girls. But nothing serious or anything that could put a dent in his outstanding reputation. And in the end, a citizen of Alabama might rather have a person who committed some sins but accepts the Lord as his saviour, than a perfect atheist.

Or, the people of Alabama have just confirmed to the world that evangelicals are synonymous with Trump: pussy grabbing pathological liars who thrive on vengeance to feed their insatiable greed.

einsteinboricua wrote:
We should place bets:

If Doug Jones wins, will Trump claim there was voter fraud in the state?
Will conservatives all over claim voter fraud?
Will the Senate refuse to seat Doug Jones claiming "voter irregularity"?
Will the SoS of AL refuse to certify the results?

Yes to all. I honestly wonder whether it's worse for the GOP to have a democrat win or to choke down a Christian pedophile lunatic who has his guns trained on Mitch McConnell. I kinda want Roy Moore to win since he's the logical next step in the GOP's brain wasting disease...

DIRECTFLT wrote:
I never said in my statement that I was going to prove it.

Prove that Roy Moore broke the law...

Next.

We know you don't hold your pedophiles accountable. Ruins the fun!

seahawk wrote:
But nothing serious or anything that could put a dent in his outstanding reputation.

Do you know what "outstanding" means? It seems you don't. I'd go for--at the very least--flagrantly unconstitutional, incredibly bigoted, national embarrassment--even for an Alabaman.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
LittleFokker
Posts: 850
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:33 am

For what it's worth, Alabama's largest online newspaper, AL.com, has formally endorsed Doug Jones:

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/201 ... aj-story-1
"All human activities are doomed to failure." - Jean Paul Sartre
 
seb146
Posts: 15681
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 am

cledaybuck wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
We should place bets:

If Doug Jones wins, will Trump claim there was voter fraud in the state?
Will conservatives all over claim voter fraud?
Will the Senate refuse to seat Doug Jones claiming "voter irregularity"?
Will the SoS of AL refuse to certify the results?
My bet is Moore is going to win still.


I think tRump on down will scream about mass voter fraud and illegal voting but here is what I think will happen:

Enough people will write in other Republicans or just random names that Doug Jones will win. The Alabama Secretary of State will investigate only minority and Democratic controlled areas for voter fraud but Jones will be sworn in. Eventually.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
jetero
Posts: 1612
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?im

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 am

seb146 wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
We should place bets:

If Doug Jones wins, will Trump claim there was voter fraud in the state?
Will conservatives all over claim voter fraud?
Will the Senate refuse to seat Doug Jones claiming "voter irregularity"?
Will the SoS of AL refuse to certify the results?
My bet is Moore is going to win still.


I think tRump on down will scream about mass voter fraud and illegal voting but here is what I think will happen:

Enough people will write in other Republicans or just random names that Doug Jones will win. The Alabama Secretary of State will investigate only minority and Democratic controlled areas for voter fraud but Jones will be sworn in. Eventually.


Nah, Roy Moore is going to win.

The fault is with the State of Alabama and its absolutely corrupt politics (put Democratic governor in jail for nothing, then Republican Governor has sex scandal).

I’m a liberal Texan, and we somehow aren’t nearly as bad as them (thank God, although I do worry we could become that). It says something when the governor stands up and says she’s going to vote for Roy Moore after she acknowledges his character.

I hope that people from Alabama (where my family comes from) can see through this cabal of corruption, swallow their pride, and vote for a Democrat. It’ll only be a 2-year tour. All of this makes Mississippi look good.

Sadly, I don’t think they will.
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6825
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?im

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 am

jetero wrote:
Nah, Roy Moore is going to win..


There is still a chance that decent people in Alabama don´t want to be synonymous with socially accepted teen predation and sexual assault, and will turn out more. .

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 am

LittleFokker wrote:
For what it's worth, Alabama's largest online newspaper, AL.com, has formally endorsed Doug Jones:

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/201 ... aj-story-1

I think it is worth a lot.

So is the fact that numerous pastors throughout the state have come out against Moore.

In the bible belt this can be a very big deal. How the preachers discuss the election with their congregations, from the pulpit, at pot luck dinners and special events between now and the election in December, will bear heavily on the results.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Topic Author
Posts: 5927
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:15 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:
For what it's worth, Alabama's largest online newspaper, AL.com, has formally endorsed Doug Jones:

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/201 ... aj-story-1

I think it is worth a lot.

It is. That's a joint effort by AL's largest newspapers: Birmingham News, Huntsville Times, and Mobile Press-Register.

Of course, endorsements have little meaning in the state. The conglomerate endorsed Clinton over Trump and look at what happened. The fact that it endorsed Jones over Moore already has conservatives in the state in a frenzy of how liberal the paper is and how it's trying to skew the election by picking a candidate for them (of course, had it endorsed Moore, they'd be cheering at how it validated their views).
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
cledaybuck
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?im

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:20 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
jetero wrote:
Nah, Roy Moore is going to win..


There is still a chance that decent people in Alabama don´t want to be synonymous with socially accepted teen predation and sexual assault, and will turn out more. .

best regards
Thomas
The results for president don't suggest that sexual assault is a deal breaker.
 
User avatar
bgm
Posts: 1357
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 pm

It really highlights how cheap people's moral values are if they intentionally choose a paedophile over a Democrat.
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6825
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:18 pm

bgm wrote:
It really highlights how cheap people's moral values.


they are not cheap, that would still mean they have values. .......

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:33 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
LittleFokker wrote:
For what it's worth, Alabama's largest online newspaper, AL.com, has formally endorsed Doug Jones:

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/201 ... aj-story-1

I think it is worth a lot.

It is. That's a joint effort by AL's largest newspapers: Birmingham News, Huntsville Times, and Mobile Press-Register.

Of course, endorsements have little meaning in the state. The conglomerate endorsed Clinton over Trump and look at what happened. The fact that it endorsed Jones over Moore already has conservatives in the state in a frenzy of how liberal the paper is and how it's trying to skew the election by picking a candidate for them (of course, had it endorsed Moore, they'd be cheering at how it validated their views).


I would venture to say that the three largest papers in Texas, (Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio) endorsed Hillary in the last election, but that didn't mean shit! Trump voters elected him by a margin of 9 points.

So, go ahead and get a boner over this Moore news, but it may be for naught. Voters there now may say one thing to nosy pollsters, but will do another... JUST LIKE FOR TRUMP.

Yeah, where I have heard this story before?? :lol:
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
LMP737
Posts: 5309
Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 4:06 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:59 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:

I would venture to say that the three largest papers in Texas, (Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio) endorsed Hillary in the last election, but that didn't mean shit! Trump voters elected him by a margin of 9 points.

So, go ahead and get a boner over this Moore news, but it may be for naught. Voters there now may say one thing to nosy pollsters, but will do another... JUST LIKE FOR TRUMP.

Yeah, where I have heard this story before?? :lol:


I have no doubt that Moore will win. Why, because so called christian conservative have shown themselves to be sanctimonious frauds who cherry pick their little fairy tale to suit their own pathological needs.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15964
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Shocking to no one, evangelical sexual predator defends evangelical sexual predator/pedophile. Praise Jesus!

President Donald Trump on Tuesday defended embattled Alabama Republican Roy Moore, all but endorsing the Senate candidate who has been accused of sexual assault.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/ ... index.html
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm

LMP737 wrote:
I have no doubt that Moore will win. Why, because so called christian conservative have shown themselves to be sanctimonious frauds who cherry pick their little fairy tale to suit their own pathological needs.

Perhaps you fail to really understand the "fairy tale" that is central to the evangelical christian faith.

I happen to be an agnostic. It is my hope that Mr. Moore will be rejected by the voters of Alabama. I further hope that if he is elected that the Senate will refuse to seat him or that it will expel him. I do not feel that he deserves to occupy ANY federal office.

That said, I can understand evangelical christians voting for him and feeling good about doing so.

The alleged criminal activity of Mr. Moore took place almost 40 years ago. More than enough time for him to have repented and been saved by grace. Since, according to evangelical beliefs, EVERYONE is a sinner, the best you can hope for is a candidate who has repented and been saved. According to this line of reasoning, Moore is not only an acceptable candidate, he is a worthy candidate.

A christian who adheres to the tenets of the faith is not a fraud (unless he clings to the faith without believing in it).

No doubt there will be some here who claim I am nitpicking to distinguish between fraud and delusion.

I do consider all evangelical christians, including those in my family, to be deluded.

They of course hold the same opinion of me.

None of us are frauds.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 pm

BobPatterson wrote:
LMP737 wrote:
I have no doubt that Moore will win. Why, because so called christian conservative have shown themselves to be sanctimonious frauds who cherry pick their little fairy tale to suit their own pathological needs.

Perhaps you fail to really understand the "fairy tale" that is central to the evangelical christian faith.

I happen to be an agnostic. It is my hope that Mr. Moore will be rejected by the voters of Alabama. I further hope that if he is elected that the Senate will refuse to seat him or that it will expel him. I do not feel that he deserves to occupy ANY federal office.

That said, I can understand evangelical christians voting for him and feeling good about doing so.

The alleged criminal activity of Mr. Moore took place almost 40 years ago. More than enough time for him to have repented and been saved by grace. Since, according to evangelical beliefs, EVERYONE is a sinner, the best you can hope for is a candidate who has repented and been saved. According to this line of reasoning, Moore is not only an acceptable candidate, he is a worthy candidate.

A christian who adheres to the tenets of the faith is not a fraud (unless he clings to the faith without believing in it).

No doubt there will be some here who claim I am nitpicking to distinguish between fraud and delusion.

I do consider all evangelical christians, including those in my family, to be deluded.

They of course hold the same opinion of me.

None of us are frauds.


You would be on to something with that theory except for one flaw - Moore has repeatedly denied any of this took place - for the above to apply, he would have had to admit he did wrong, asked the Lord for forgiveness and repented. Then yeah, the evangelicals would have lapped it up and pulled the lever for him knowing he was a good Christian.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15964
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm

ER757 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
LMP737 wrote:
I have no doubt that Moore will win. Why, because so called christian conservative have shown themselves to be sanctimonious frauds who cherry pick their little fairy tale to suit their own pathological needs.

Perhaps you fail to really understand the "fairy tale" that is central to the evangelical christian faith.

I happen to be an agnostic. It is my hope that Mr. Moore will be rejected by the voters of Alabama. I further hope that if he is elected that the Senate will refuse to seat him or that it will expel him. I do not feel that he deserves to occupy ANY federal office.

That said, I can understand evangelical christians voting for him and feeling good about doing so.

The alleged criminal activity of Mr. Moore took place almost 40 years ago. More than enough time for him to have repented and been saved by grace. Since, according to evangelical beliefs, EVERYONE is a sinner, the best you can hope for is a candidate who has repented and been saved. According to this line of reasoning, Moore is not only an acceptable candidate, he is a worthy candidate.

A christian who adheres to the tenets of the faith is not a fraud (unless he clings to the faith without believing in it).

No doubt there will be some here who claim I am nitpicking to distinguish between fraud and delusion.

I do consider all evangelical christians, including those in my family, to be deluded.

They of course hold the same opinion of me.

None of us are frauds.


You would be on to something with that theory except for one flaw - Moore has repeatedly denied any of this took place - for the above to apply, he would have had to admit he did wrong, asked the Lord for forgiveness and repented. Then yeah, the evangelicals would have lapped it up and pulled the lever for him knowing he was a good Christian.

He doesn't need any forgiveness, just like Trump
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Topic Author
Posts: 5927
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm

ER757 wrote:
BobPatterson wrote:
LMP737 wrote:
I have no doubt that Moore will win. Why, because so called christian conservative have shown themselves to be sanctimonious frauds who cherry pick their little fairy tale to suit their own pathological needs.

Perhaps you fail to really understand the "fairy tale" that is central to the evangelical christian faith.

I happen to be an agnostic. It is my hope that Mr. Moore will be rejected by the voters of Alabama. I further hope that if he is elected that the Senate will refuse to seat him or that it will expel him. I do not feel that he deserves to occupy ANY federal office.

That said, I can understand evangelical christians voting for him and feeling good about doing so.

The alleged criminal activity of Mr. Moore took place almost 40 years ago. More than enough time for him to have repented and been saved by grace. Since, according to evangelical beliefs, EVERYONE is a sinner, the best you can hope for is a candidate who has repented and been saved. According to this line of reasoning, Moore is not only an acceptable candidate, he is a worthy candidate.

A christian who adheres to the tenets of the faith is not a fraud (unless he clings to the faith without believing in it).

No doubt there will be some here who claim I am nitpicking to distinguish between fraud and delusion.

I do consider all evangelical christians, including those in my family, to be deluded.

They of course hold the same opinion of me.

None of us are frauds.


You would be on to something with that theory except for one flaw - Moore has repeatedly denied any of this took place - for the above to apply, he would have had to admit he did wrong, asked the Lord for forgiveness and repented. Then yeah, the evangelicals would have lapped it up and pulled the lever for him knowing he was a good Christian.

Second flaw: automatic forgiveness.

So Moore could have repented, but Al Franken, Clinton, and others are beyond saving? Talk about a double standard.

Notice how Christians always ask the Christian god for forgiveness and the answer is always "yes". There's never a "let me get out of the spotlight for some soul-searching" or a "what I did was wrong; I hope to be forgiven when I'm at the Gates of Heaven"...it's always "I prayed for forgiveness and heard/felt/saw God forgiving me...now, where were we?".

Sorry Bob. The whole "repentance" argument is one of the reasons I became atheist. Why hesitate to commit a crime if I "pray for forgiveness and feel the forgiveness"? And more importantly, why believe some who claim they were forgiven while shunning others?
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:33 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Sorry Bob. The whole "repentance" argument is one of the reasons I became atheist. Why hesitate to commit a crime if I "pray for forgiveness and feel the forgiveness"? And more importantly, why believe some who claim they were forgiven while shunning others?

You have nothing to be sorry about so far as I'm concerned.

You obviously are not an evangelical christian, so I can't charge you with that particular delusion :-)
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 pm

ER757 wrote:
You would be on to something with that theory except for one flaw - Moore has repeatedly denied any of this took place - for the above to apply, he would have had to admit he did wrong, asked the Lord for forgiveness and repented. Then yeah, the evangelicals would have lapped it up and pulled the lever for him knowing he was a good Christian.

Doggone it! Another theory upset by an inconvenient fact.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15681
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:22 am

Trump pretty much endorsed Moore because "Moore said he didn't so it and that is good enough for me" was his excuse. But, it is one child sexual predator speaking highly of another child sexual predator

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/art ... een-usa-c/
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart ... .jdmkGVLOg
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/fe ... se-w444634

But, because tRump said "all of those women lied" then all is forgiven? Or something messed up?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1289
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:39 am

So if Roy Moore apologizes from looking at you liberals all should be ok right? I mean it seems to be good enough for Bill Clinton oh wait did he even apologize? Oh I guess Al Frankenstein did. What about John Conyers? Bastard apparently used taxpayer money to pay off women he abused and it appears while his wife was in prison for fraud and not to mention yes I am going after the Clintons again. So now Sen Kirsten Gillibrand says Bill Clinton should have resigned after the Monica Lewinsky scandal but she had no problem taking money and support from the Clintons did she? So to be clear I think these women accusing Roy Moore have credibility I think Roy Moore did it to be honest. But I question the timing of all of this. Is this now a sudden revolution among women? I mean you can't turn on TV without someone being accused some of which was 10-20-30 years ago? I have no problem calling all of them out but you libtards give democrats a pass on this crap the hypocrisy is staggering.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 10393
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:45 am

stratosphere wrote:
So if Roy Moore apologizes from looking at you liberals all should be ok right? I mean it seems to be good enough for Bill Clinton oh wait did he even apologize? Oh I guess Al Frankenstein did. What about John Conyers? Bastard apparently used taxpayer money to pay off women he abused and it appears while his wife was in prison for fraud and not to mention yes I am going after the Clintons again. So now Sen Kirsten Gillibrand says Bill Clinton should have resigned after the Monica Lewinsky scandal but she had no problem taking money and support from the Clintons did she? So to be clear I think these women accusing Roy Moore have credibility I think Roy Moore did it to be honest. But I question the timing of all of this. Is this now a sudden revolution among women? I mean you can't turn on TV without someone being accused some of which was 10-20-30 years ago? I have no problem calling all of them out but you libtards give democrats a pass on this crap the hypocrisy is staggering.


I agree, these women have credibility. Clinton was a sex machine, no doubt, but did he pick on children? These other people involved, are probably as guilty as sin. Now Roy Moore picked on children, that is what I cannot abide. I am a Father and Grandfather and I cannot fathom anyone voting for this Pervert. He is documented by many years and tales locally. He is a Pervert because of their age, they are children for goodness sake. You are supposed to protect children. If you are a Republican or Democrat, Republican, Christian, non-Christian, or whatever, you abuse children sexually, you are a Pervert. Let us who are believers in the innocence of children keep that in mind instead of leveling Hypocrisy charges. If outright Hypocrisy exists, surely Trump is an example for his outright defense of this man for the sake of political power. If you know what he said, enough said.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:58 am

stratosphere wrote:
But I question the timing of all of this. Is this now a sudden revolution among women? I mean you can't turn on TV without someone being accused some of which was 10-20-30 years ago? I have no problem calling all of them out but you libtards give democrats a pass on this crap the hypocrisy is staggering.

First, stuff the libtard bullshit. If you can't address the issues without insult you demean mainly yourself.

There used to be a time when male indiscretions were sometimes whispered about but not mentioned in polite company, or in the press.

There have been plenty of Democrats who were womanizers, including F.D.R, J.F.K, Clinton, and even Jimmie Carter admitted to lusting after them in his heart.

Yes, there is a "sudden" revolution. Not overnight, but building to a critical mass over just a few years. Women who would not have dreamed of reliving old experiences are now emboldened by their sisters to out the creeps.

Outing six-pack Joe on the assembly line doesn't accomplish as much as outing the boss or an elected official. Preventing a creep of a political candidate from realizing his ambitions must be particularly satisfying.

This is just another step forward for women in securing their rights which has never been easy. Property rights, education, suffrage, job and pay discrimination, and now freedom from unwanted sexual dominance.

The time has come, thanks in large measure to the Internet, for women to make the next leap forward.

More power to them.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15681
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:05 am

stratosphere wrote:
So if Roy Moore apologizes from looking at you liberals all should be ok right? I mean it seems to be good enough for Bill Clinton oh wait did he even apologize? Oh I guess Al Frankenstein did. What about John Conyers? Bastard apparently used taxpayer money to pay off women he abused and it appears while his wife was in prison for fraud and not to mention yes I am going after the Clintons again. So now Sen Kirsten Gillibrand says Bill Clinton should have resigned after the Monica Lewinsky scandal but she had no problem taking money and support from the Clintons did she? So to be clear I think these women accusing Roy Moore have credibility I think Roy Moore did it to be honest. But I question the timing of all of this. Is this now a sudden revolution among women? I mean you can't turn on TV without someone being accused some of which was 10-20-30 years ago? I have no problem calling all of them out but you libtards give democrats a pass on this crap the hypocrisy is staggering.


And there is yet another mention of Bill Clinton. Like he is as bad or worse than Roy Moore and Donald Trump.

And, yes, there are Democrats who are calling for Franken to resign. But, let's compare Franken to Moore and Trump. A second woman came forward and accused Franken of inappropriate contact. Franken says he does not remember the woman or the incident but apologized anyway. He even apologized to the first woman who accused him. But he is so much worse than Moore or Trump why? Like Franken said: there is no excuse for what he did, but how does an incident with an adult in any way compare to the children that Moore and Trump went after?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6825
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:16 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Since, according to evangelical beliefs, EVERYONE is a sinner.


Except Jesus. They tend to prefer John over the synoptic gospels, at least all i´ve ever met, and that is the one where Jesus isn´t baptized, while Mark has Jesus as a sinner as well. And that is something they usually don´t like, plus the bit of Mark not having a resurrection in it of course. And no Great Commission, and no snake handling......

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 7050
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 am

stratosphere wrote:
the hypocrisy is staggering.

Its not other that are the issue it appears to be you. Why not just stick to and uphold your own values? You support holding people like Clinton etc. accountable for their indiscretions and actions.

Why be a hypocrite yourself?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:14 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
So if Roy Moore apologizes from looking at you liberals all should be ok right? I mean it seems to be good enough for Bill Clinton oh wait did he even apologize? Oh I guess Al Frankenstein did. What about John Conyers? Bastard apparently used taxpayer money to pay off women he abused and it appears while his wife was in prison for fraud and not to mention yes I am going after the Clintons again. So now Sen Kirsten Gillibrand says Bill Clinton should have resigned after the Monica Lewinsky scandal but she had no problem taking money and support from the Clintons did she? So to be clear I think these women accusing Roy Moore have credibility I think Roy Moore did it to be honest. But I question the timing of all of this. Is this now a sudden revolution among women? I mean you can't turn on TV without someone being accused some of which was 10-20-30 years ago? I have no problem calling all of them out but you libtards give democrats a pass on this crap the hypocrisy is staggering.


I agree, these women have credibility. Clinton was a sex machine, no doubt, but did he pick on children? These other people involved, are probably as guilty as sin. Now Roy Moore picked on children, that is what I cannot abide. I am a Father and Grandfather and I cannot fathom anyone voting for this Pervert. He is documented by many years and tales locally. He is a Pervert because of their age, they are children for goodness sake. You are supposed to protect children. If you are a Republican or Democrat, Republican, Christian, non-Christian, or whatever, you abuse children sexually, you are a Pervert. Let us who are believers in the innocence of children keep that in mind instead of leveling Hypocrisy charges. If outright Hypocrisy exists, surely Trump is an example for his outright defense of this man for the sake of political power. If you know what he said, enough said.


Well that's where the Bullshit gets real.

"You are supposed to protect children."

Unless the children are in the womb, or haven't quite been fully born yet, ie "partially born."

I just can't have someone that supports killing children in the womb trying to lay down the righteousness of what is and what is not dangerous to children.

As for Moore, since he is no longer hanging out with teens, then he's no danger.

But ANY Lib, regardless of their dating proclivities, is a danger to the unborn.

CASE CLOSED for Me!
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
User avatar
bgm
Posts: 1357
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Well that's where the Bullshit gets real.


That's exactly what I think every time I read one of your diatribes.

DIRECTFLT wrote:
As for Moore, since he is no longer hanging out with teens, then he's no danger.


What about the repercussions for the children he did molest?

DIRECTFLT wrote:
But ANY Lib, regardless of their dating proclivities, is a danger to the unborn.


To use your logic, a conservative is a danger to any child once they are born. "Once you're born, you're on your own, kiddo"

DIRECTFLT wrote:
CASE CLOSED for Me!


You could not be further from the truth.
"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -George Carlin
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:39 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
CASE CLOSED for Me!

Would "Case Closed" be the equivalent of "Mind Closed"?
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
seb146
Posts: 15681
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:31 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
So if Roy Moore apologizes from looking at you liberals all should be ok right? I mean it seems to be good enough for Bill Clinton oh wait did he even apologize? Oh I guess Al Frankenstein did. What about John Conyers? Bastard apparently used taxpayer money to pay off women he abused and it appears while his wife was in prison for fraud and not to mention yes I am going after the Clintons again. So now Sen Kirsten Gillibrand says Bill Clinton should have resigned after the Monica Lewinsky scandal but she had no problem taking money and support from the Clintons did she? So to be clear I think these women accusing Roy Moore have credibility I think Roy Moore did it to be honest. But I question the timing of all of this. Is this now a sudden revolution among women? I mean you can't turn on TV without someone being accused some of which was 10-20-30 years ago? I have no problem calling all of them out but you libtards give democrats a pass on this crap the hypocrisy is staggering.


I agree, these women have credibility. Clinton was a sex machine, no doubt, but did he pick on children? These other people involved, are probably as guilty as sin. Now Roy Moore picked on children, that is what I cannot abide. I am a Father and Grandfather and I cannot fathom anyone voting for this Pervert. He is documented by many years and tales locally. He is a Pervert because of their age, they are children for goodness sake. You are supposed to protect children. If you are a Republican or Democrat, Republican, Christian, non-Christian, or whatever, you abuse children sexually, you are a Pervert. Let us who are believers in the innocence of children keep that in mind instead of leveling Hypocrisy charges. If outright Hypocrisy exists, surely Trump is an example for his outright defense of this man for the sake of political power. If you know what he said, enough said.


Well that's where the Bullshit gets real.

"You are supposed to protect children."

Unless the children are in the womb, or haven't quite been fully born yet, ie "partially born."

I just can't have someone that supports killing children in the womb trying to lay down the righteousness of what is and what is not dangerous to children.

As for Moore, since he is no longer hanging out with teens, then he's no danger.

But ANY Lib, regardless of their dating proclivities, is a danger to the unborn.

CASE CLOSED for Me!


Do you believe the women who accused Franken or Rose or Wiener? Do you believe the women who accused Trump or Moore? Why or why not?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
tommy1808
Posts: 6825
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Moore wins in AL runoff. What next?

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:58 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Unless the children are in the womb, or haven't quite been fully born yet, ie "partially born."


a woman has a right to do with her body as she pleases, no one can force getting to use her body. Neither the government, nor a rapist.

seb146 wrote:
Do you believe the women who accused Franken or Rose or Wiener? Do you believe the women who accused Trump or Moore? Why or why not?


He pretty much already said he will believe any flimsy accusation against a liberal/democrat, but won´t believe the accusers of his Führers lot no matter how much corroboration there is.

best regards
Thomas
NIKV69 wrote:
The race is over. Moore has over 50% of the vote with just about half the votes in. Jones can't overcome that. McConnell has 10am meeting tomorrow so they can get this guy removed. At least the seat stays Republican. That is the important thing.
:D
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 14

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: B777LRF, bagoldex, bgm and 43 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos