MH17 was shot down by Ukrainian air defense systems.
In fact, NO evidence of Russian guilt in the Downing of MH17 is not represented so far, despite the fact that the investigation has been going for two years.
There is not a single bit of truth in this statement. The International Investigators have categorically, and unequivocally concluded that:
- it was a BUK missile that brought the plane down;
- it was fired from Russian backed rebel controlled territory not from Ukranian Government territory;
- missiles were driven across the border from Russia into Eastern Ukraine by Russian soldiers. (The international investigation team has telephone intercepts and images to confirm this)
The only question is who actually fired the missile. We'll probably never know if it was Russian backed Rebels or the Russians themselves. But the investigation has eliminated all other possibilities through actual evidence.
It's all unsubstantiated statements, half of which turned out to be fakes.
1. Complexes "Buk" is in service with Ukraine, and in the area of the crash the MH17 was at least SIX. I remember how in may, Ukrainian media reported bravura article about how their air defense posbivat Russian aircraft in the Donetsk and Lugansk (which wasn't there, LOL).
2. The experiment, which was conducted by the Creator of the complex "Buk" - concern "Almaz-Antey", showed that the missile could fly up from the side controlled by the rebels territories.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8yBwGES5Do
In addition, the bodies of passengers were found submunitions old version of the launch in Russia, they retired in 2007, but in Ukraine they are used.
Why the Commission of inquiry ignores the data that is so easily checked?
3. here the analysis of one of the videos called evidence belonging BUK Russia. In the Video, the author, who filmed the video, roughly at 1:02 reports that the video was filmed on 5 July 2015, and the BUK was taken in the opposite direction to the border of Russia, on the territory controlled by Ukraine.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0lmr_fqcxc
and here's a photo of the Ukrainian media in the article from 08.03.2014 (!), where are the complex "BUK", belonging to Ukraine, with remarkably similar tail number:
title of the article: Ukraine Donetsk protects against attack Russia: anti-aircraft missile systems "Buk" occupy positions
4. Ukraine has still not released data on the location of their complexes "Buk" near the village of Snow on 17.07.2015. Interestingly, nobody cares about it.
5. In General - if the West had evidence of Russian guilt in the crash of MH17, they would have already been presented and all the Newspapers would have trumpeted it. But three years have passed, and the final conclusions. From the "evidence" is fabricated of social media, where half the photos and videos taken in different places and in different time. And a lot of the "evidence" is evidence of the movement of the Ukrainian equipment, not Russian
6. Ukrainian air defenses have shot down by mistake a passenger plane: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_A ... light_1812