NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 11325
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9AIxrCQqvQ&t=660s

5 min mark.

What baffles me is the DNC knows Chuck Todd how does she not prepare? Simple answer is she is so out of touch and should have been voted out a long time ago she just doesn't get it. I mean even Rep Rice gets it and she is a ratings hunter who could care less and is just trying to position herself in the party. Fun to watch though.
tommy1808 wrote:

only about 25% of the US electorate voted for Trump. And i didn´t generalize they are all lunatics or rape supporters. Some may just have been stupid and got honestly dooped.


 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5929
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:07 am

I don't care if San Franciscans want to keep sending her to Congress. She's not my rep. What I need to happen is that she gives up her leadership post in the House. Mentor from backstage if you must, but for Pete's sake, LEAVE already!
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
BobPatterson
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:15 am

NIKV69 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9AIxrCQqvQ&t=660s

5 min mark.

What baffles me is the DNC knows Chuck Todd how does she not prepare? Simple answer is she is so out of touch and should have been voted out a long time ago she just doesn't get it. I mean even Rep Rice gets it and she is a ratings hunter who could care less and is just trying to position herself in the party. Fun to watch though.

Amen. Tired ideologues do not lend themselves to party building via fresh ideas. The Senate Republicans also need anew leader, one who can keep glasses where they should be, and who speaks without whining.
Facts are fragile things. Treat them with care. Sources are important. Alternative facts do not exist.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 10393
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:04 am

No one one here should try to lay any more blame on one party than the other for staying too long in Congress. We have seen over and over cases of old men and women clinging to power and position and mostly with the support of their party for powers sake because of Seniority. Does anyone remember Senator Robert Byrd? A perfect example. He belonged in a Nursing home and he was sitting in Congress propped up in his chair.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 11325
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:55 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
I don't care if San Franciscans want to keep sending her to Congress. She's not my rep. What I need to happen is that she gives up her leadership post in the House. Mentor from backstage if you must, but for Pete's sake, LEAVE already!


Trump winning should have been a wake up call and Pelosi should have been stripped of any power in the party. She is hurting the party now.
tommy1808 wrote:

only about 25% of the US electorate voted for Trump. And i didn´t generalize they are all lunatics or rape supporters. Some may just have been stupid and got honestly dooped.


 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5929
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 pm

WarRI1 wrote:
No one one here should try to lay any more blame on one party than the other for staying too long in Congress. We have seen over and over cases of old men and women clinging to power and position and mostly with the support of their party for powers sake because of Seniority. Does anyone remember Senator Robert Byrd? A perfect example. He belonged in a Nursing home and he was sitting in Congress propped up in his chair.

The biggest hypocrite in Congress right now is UT's Hatch. When he won his election in 1976, his ad famously said:

"What do you call a Senator who's served in office for 18 years? You call him home"

Funny, coming from a guy who is still pondering on serving an 8th term (ie. been in office 40 years and thinking of going further).

I hope Evan McMullin decides to primary him and uses his line against him.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
910A
Posts: 1061
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:14 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:

I hope Evan McMullin decides to primary him and uses his line against him.


Utah doesn't use a voter primary system to select their party's candidate for US Senate. The candidates are decided by parties held conventions. Another old white guy Mitt Romney is already working the party leadership in case Hatch doesn't run.
 
seb146
Posts: 15685
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:31 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9AIxrCQqvQ&t=660s

5 min mark.

What baffles me is the DNC knows Chuck Todd how does she not prepare? Simple answer is she is so out of touch and should have been voted out a long time ago she just doesn't get it. I mean even Rep Rice gets it and she is a ratings hunter who could care less and is just trying to position herself in the party. Fun to watch though.


"This video has been removed by user."

People were discussing this on Thom Hartmann yesterday. From what I gather, Chuck Todd was asking Pelosi about sexual harassment or something, but he was really supposed to be asking her about tax reform. After the break Todd went on to interview a Republican and they talked at length about tax reform.

Right wing shows will still have Pelosi on, whether she gives up her leadership role or not. Righties hate her so much because they have been told to hate her. After the mid-terms, when Democrats take over both chambers of Congress, she will let someone else lead, but they will be just as hated by the right, so what difference does it make?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 11325
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:47 pm

seb146 wrote:

Righties hate her so much because they have been told to hate her. After the mid-terms, when Democrats take over both chambers of Congress, she will let someone else lead, but they will be just as hated by the right, so what difference does it make?


I sometimes try to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have an above average level of intelligence but its statements like this that make me wonder. Nancy Pelosi is hated more by her own party and not because anyone tells them anything. It's because she is out of touch and bitterly partisan. Nothing will ever get done because she doesn't have the ability to compromise or work with anyone because she is beholden to her far left communist social justice zealots. In her district.

The DNC has tried to get more to the middle where they belong. Her appearance of MTP just underscored how partisan and out of touch she is. Chuck Todd called her out on it and she was flamed (rightly so) by people from both parties.

How you will do in the midterms is still up in the air. The tax bill and North Korea will play a role but trust me you will not take over congress. The American people (including the ones who voted for Obama and then voted Trump into the white house) will not vote for your far left San Francisco Nancy Pelosi policies. You would think you would heed this warning but yet you will run to your TV, turn on MSNBC and just ingest everything Rachel Maddow tells you.

Haven't you learned anything?
tommy1808 wrote:

only about 25% of the US electorate voted for Trump. And i didn´t generalize they are all lunatics or rape supporters. Some may just have been stupid and got honestly dooped.


 
stratosphere
Posts: 1289
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Pelosi another hag who has overstayed her welcome. She is the poster child for the need for term limits.
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:18 pm

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9AIxrCQqvQ&t=660s

5 min mark.

What baffles me is the DNC knows Chuck Todd how does she not prepare? Simple answer is she is so out of touch and should have been voted out a long time ago she just doesn't get it. I mean even Rep Rice gets it and she is a ratings hunter who could care less and is just trying to position herself in the party. Fun to watch though.


"This video has been removed by user."

People were discussing this on Thom Hartmann yesterday. From what I gather, Chuck Todd was asking Pelosi about sexual harassment or something, but he was really supposed to be asking her about tax reform. After the break Todd went on to interview a Republican and they talked at length about tax reform.

Right wing shows will still have Pelosi on, whether she gives up her leadership role or not. Righties hate her so much because they have been told to hate her. After the mid-terms, when Democrats take over both chambers of Congress, she will let someone else lead, but they will be just as hated by the right, so what difference does it make?


Au contraire. The right wing doesn't do what it's "told" to (that's what low information left wing voters do). Righties don't hate Pelosi. Seeing this useful idiot on TV representing the dem party provides them with much comfort.
 
User avatar
OA412
Moderator
Posts: 4291
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 6:22 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:39 pm

Oh man this thread is good for a laugh. It showcases perfectly the partisan split in the US, and our inability to even try to understand the other side. Many of the claims being thrown around are absolutely laughable and dead wrong, others are just funny in a pot calling the kettle black sort of way. Thanks for the laughs everyone.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West
 
User avatar
11725Flyer
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:46 pm

The Republicans will use Pelosi against the Democrats in any race they can.
 
727LOVER
Posts: 7414
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:17 pm

11725Flyer wrote:
The Republicans will use Pelosi against the Democrats in any race they can.


That is why she needs to go.

seb146 wrote:
After the mid-terms, when Democrats take over both chambers of Congress,



Doubtful.....House-maybe...Senate-unlikely
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
seb146
Posts: 15685
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:45 am

NIKV69 wrote:
I sometimes try to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have an above average level of intelligence but its statements like this that make me wonder. Nancy Pelosi is hated more by her own party and not because anyone tells them anything. It's because she is out of touch and bitterly partisan. Nothing will ever get done because she doesn't have the ability to compromise or work with anyone because she is beholden to her far left communist social justice zealots. In her district.


If you had ever spent any time in California, you would know how absurd your last sentence is. The first half of your statement can substitute the names "Mitch McConnell" or "Paul Ryan" and come to the exact same result. But Pelosi is worse why?

Democrats in the House do want her to step aside as Minority Leader. No surprise, but you make it much more dramatic than it really is. Turn off the right wing media for a while. Chase butterflies or paint. I go to the gym when I need to get out of the crazy.

The DNC has tried to get more to the middle where they belong. Her appearance of MTP just underscored how partisan and out of touch she is. Chuck Todd called her out on it and she was flamed (rightly so) by people from both parties.

How you will do in the midterms is still up in the air. The tax bill and North Korea will play a role but trust me you will not take over congress. The American people (including the ones who voted for Obama and then voted Trump into the white house) will not vote for your far left San Francisco Nancy Pelosi policies. You would think you would heed this warning but yet you will run to your TV, turn on MSNBC and just ingest everything Rachel Maddow tells you.

Haven't you learned anything?


MTP?

Pelosi is partisan. So are the 534 other members of Congress. And the Cabinet. And the president. And the vice president. And the Supreme Court Justices. Nice observation, captain obvious.

Pelosi became more and more hated as her power rose in the House and the right started talking about how terrible she is. No, she is not all that. She does have some good ideas, but when Democrats regain control of Congress, she will be asked to step aside and let someone younger take over. And that person will be the most hated "liberal" in America because the right wing media says so.

Dollars to doughnuts says so. Look how fast the right wing media turned on Schumer. They didn't like him anyway, but when he became Minority Leader in the Senate, the poop really hit the fan! The right wing media hated Hillary when she was First Lady, didn't care while she was in the private sector, hated her when she became Senator, went silent when she left the Senate, hated her when she became Secretary of State and the hatred grew through her presidential run.

When the average Republican voter sees the tax bill is nothing but a swindle to take away from the poor and give to the rich and the same tax bill takes away health care, the average Republican voter will vote out the crazy right wingers who are trying to (morally and financially) bankrupt the country. If that means Democrats in strong control, so be it.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15964
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:35 am

NIKV69 wrote:
how partisan and out of touch she is

A political party leader is partisan? Holy hell how did you uncover that tidbit of information. When did you win your first MacArthur genius grant? :roll:
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 5929
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
You would think you would heed this warning but yet you will run to your TV, turn on MSNBC and just ingest everything Rachel Maddow tells you.

Serious question: why is Rachel Maddow bad but Sean Hannity a saint?

Why is MSNBC this bastion of lies but Fox News a beacon of truth?

Give me a good reason to tune into Hannity's show (other than "It's the truth" or "Maddow is a shrill").
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
NIKV69
Topic Author
Posts: 11325
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:56 pm

seb146 wrote:

If you had ever spent any time in California, you would know how absurd your last sentence is. The first half of your statement can substitute the names "Mitch McConnell" or "Paul Ryan" and come to the exact same result. But Pelosi is worse why?

Democrats in the House do want her to step aside as Minority Leader. No surprise, but you make it much more dramatic than it really is. Turn off the right wing media for a while. Chase butterflies or paint. I go to the gym when I need to get out of the crazy.



I have spent plenty of time in CA. Both in the south and up north. The independents that actually think for themselves exist just as the far left brainwashed zealots do. I am no fan of Paul Ryan believe me but Pelosi is far worse. Ryan at least tries to come up with solutions and talk where as Pelosi will always obstruct and revert back to her high tax, high regulation. Not only that but she is tone deaf and out of touch as proven by her MTP episode. I find it funny that now this morning she is calling for Conyers to resign. She is a terrible elected official and much like Harry Reid needs to go.

seb146 wrote:
No, she is not all that. She does have some good ideas



Name some

seb146 wrote:
Turn off the right wing media for a while



I am not right wing. Just as I am not from New Zealand. Do you have flash cards next to your keyboard that you just read out to yourself? Why can't you accept that independent voters exist and that they are not fringe like yourself? This is why your head explodes every day when you see Trump on TV as the president of the USA. It's your narrow minded thinking and loathing of a voter that can think for himself that put him there.

seb146 wrote:
when Democrats regain control of Congress, she will be asked to step aside and let someone younger take over. And that person will be the most hated "liberal" in America because the right wing media says so



This is more of your unhinged and ridiculous hysteria. First the DNC is not going to regain control of anything. The country is still pushing back against it's high tax, rich hating open border mindset. Again why you lost last November. A speaker of the house is judged on their merit and if the DNC had someone who could work across the aisle and get things done they would gain respect but when you had someone like Pelosi who was toxic and partisan and did nothing but spew rhetoric that divided people well she deserved the treatment she got. That includes her asinine appearance on MTP when she made a fool of herself because instead of preparing she went into the interview cold and thought disparaging the GOP would get her through it. I am glad Chuck Todd called her out on it because she was out of line and smacked the faces of the women Conyers harassed.
tommy1808 wrote:

only about 25% of the US electorate voted for Trump. And i didn´t generalize they are all lunatics or rape supporters. Some may just have been stupid and got honestly dooped.


 
salttee
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Pelosi Calls on Conyers to Resign After an Accuser Details Her Charges
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/us/p ... .html?_r=0
 
seb146
Posts: 15685
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:15 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

If you had ever spent any time in California, you would know how absurd your last sentence is. The first half of your statement can substitute the names "Mitch McConnell" or "Paul Ryan" and come to the exact same result. But Pelosi is worse why?

Democrats in the House do want her to step aside as Minority Leader. No surprise, but you make it much more dramatic than it really is. Turn off the right wing media for a while. Chase butterflies or paint. I go to the gym when I need to get out of the crazy.



I have spent plenty of time in CA. Both in the south and up north. The independents that actually think for themselves exist just as the far left brainwashed zealots do. I am no fan of Paul Ryan believe me but Pelosi is far worse. Ryan at least tries to come up with solutions and talk where as Pelosi will always obstruct and revert back to her high tax, high regulation. Not only that but she is tone deaf and out of touch as proven by her MTP episode. I find it funny that now this morning she is calling for Conyers to resign. She is a terrible elected official and much like Harry Reid needs to go.


All you did there was parrot right wing talking points. Republicans obstructed for six years and that was praised. They cried about how Democrats balloon the deficit but it is actually Republicans who balloon the deficit every chance they get. You say Pelosi is bad because Ried was bad. WTH does that prove?

As far as her appearance on "Meet The Press" I guess they aired a different episode in New Zealand. Chuck Todd brought her on to talk about the tax bill but spent nearly all her time talking about Democrats accused of sexual harassment.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _plan.html

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
No, she is not all that. She does have some good ideas



Name some


Lowering health care costs for all Americans. Raising the minimum wage for all Americans. Raising taxes to pay for things like the debt and schools and roads.

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Turn off the right wing media for a while



I am not right wing. Just as I am not from New Zealand. Do you have flash cards next to your keyboard that you just read out to yourself? Why can't you accept that independent voters exist and that they are not fringe like yourself? This is why your head explodes every day when you see Trump on TV as the president of the USA. It's your narrow minded thinking and loathing of a voter that can think for himself that put him there.


So you really have zero idea about the actual pulse of the average American. You live far away from here.

I went to Mexico once, so that, by your standards, makes me an expert on Mexican politics. I used to go to Vancouver BC twice a year, so that, by your standards, makes me an expert on Canadian politics. By your standard, I am completely and totally in touch with what every Mexican and Canadian voter wants. By your standards.

NIKV69 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
when Democrats regain control of Congress, she will be asked to step aside and let someone younger take over. And that person will be the most hated "liberal" in America because the right wing media says so



This is more of your unhinged and ridiculous hysteria. First the DNC is not going to regain control of anything. The country is still pushing back against it's high tax, rich hating open border mindset. Again why you lost last November. A speaker of the house is judged on their merit and if the DNC had someone who could work across the aisle and get things done they would gain respect but when you had someone like Pelosi who was toxic and partisan and did nothing but spew rhetoric that divided people well she deserved the treatment she got. That includes her asinine appearance on MTP when she made a fool of herself because instead of preparing she went into the interview cold and thought disparaging the GOP would get her through it. I am glad Chuck Todd called her out on it because she was out of line and smacked the faces of the women Conyers harassed.


So you just believe when a Democrat is accused, with zero facts at all. When someone says "this Democrat touched me inappropriately" you just go with it, no need for due process or a chance to defend him/herself? That speaks volumes about you.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _plan.html
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
IPFreely
Posts: 1623
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:26 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:46 am

seb146 wrote:
So you just believe when a Democrat is accused, with zero facts at all. When someone says "this Democrat touched me inappropriately" you just go with it, no need for due process or a chance to defend him/herself? That speaks volumes about you.


If Conyers is not guilty of anything why did he authorize paying $27,000 of taxpayers' money to his accuser?
If he wants to defend himself he should start by returning our money to us.
 
seb146
Posts: 15685
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 am

IPFreely wrote:
seb146 wrote:
So you just believe when a Democrat is accused, with zero facts at all. When someone says "this Democrat touched me inappropriately" you just go with it, no need for due process or a chance to defend him/herself? That speaks volumes about you.


If Conyers is not guilty of anything why did he authorize paying $27,000 of taxpayers' money to his accuser?
If he wants to defend himself he should start by returning our money to us.


Wait a minute. Was it from his salary as a Congressman or from his campaign fund or from what? You just throw stuff out with zero proof or links or facts. Perhaps she was a staffer and that was her salary? I don't know because you just say stuff with zero proof.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:40 am

salttee wrote:
Pelosi Calls on Conyers to Resign After an Accuser Details Her Charges
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/us/p ... .html?_r=0


WHAT BS.... Pelosi had access to read the affidavit. Nothing changed today, except the vitctim explained what happened on camera. This like the fucking NFL having a detailed written report about the Ray Rice incident and making their judgement. But then having a big change of heart when a video of the detailed event went public.

Such BS.

I dare you read the very detailed Buzzfeed article and see the ridiculous Pelosi posturing in all this.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she ... rassed-her?

How the $27,111.75 "Payout" was "managed".

In this case, one of Conyers’ former employees was offered a settlement, in exchange for her silence, that would be paid out of Conyers’ taxpayer-funded office budget. His office would “rehire” the woman as a “temporary employee” despite her being directed not to come into the office or do any actual work, according to the document. The complainant would receive a total payment of $27,111.75 over the three months, after which point she would be removed from the payroll, according to the document.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
IPFreely
Posts: 1623
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:26 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 am

seb146 wrote:
Wait a minute. Was it from his salary as a Congressman or from his campaign fund or from what? You just throw stuff out with zero proof or links or facts. Perhaps she was a staffer and that was her salary? I don't know because you just say stuff with zero proof.


Even the liberal press has reported this.

MSNBC: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... sment-case

CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/ ... index.html

You can continue living in your own alternative universe.
 
salttee
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
WHAT BS.... Pelosi had access to read the affidavit. Nothing changed today, except the vitctim explained what happened on camera.

DIRECTFLT you live in a superficial world devoid of any intricacies of the real world, and not just about this subject. Pelosi had worked with this guy for many years, it was not her place to be the point man in bringing his career to an end. The timing of the meet the press interview was unfortunate - she wasn't ready for the questions she got; she was there to talk about taxes not to analyze what to her was a breaking story.

These kinds of hysterics are to be expected from you, so note that they are discounted to being background noise for the informed reader.
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1289
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:23 pm

salttee wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
WHAT BS.... Pelosi had access to read the affidavit. Nothing changed today, except the vitctim explained what happened on camera.

DIRECTFLT you live in a superficial world devoid of any intricacies of the real world, and not just about this subject. Pelosi had worked with this guy for many years, it was not her place to be the point man in bringing his career to an end. The timing of the meet the press interview was unfortunate - she wasn't ready for the questions she got; she was there to talk about taxes not to analyze what to her was a breaking story.

These kinds of hysterics are to be expected from you, so note that they are discounted to being background noise for the informed reader.


Yeah but yet Pelosi and the rest of the lefties had no problem running Roy Moore over with the bus regardless of accusations this is my problem with all of you liberal hypocrites. Somehow Roy Moore is different because it was a minor but Franken, Conyers, Bill Clinton all get a hall pass for their predatory ways. Lets stop all the BS they ALL need to go ALL of them. Bill Clinton may have escaped but the rest still hold office they need to step down and the more dirt they get on others they need to go too. Maybe this will be the way to drain the swamp after all.
 
salttee
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:41 pm

stratosphere wrote:
Somehow Roy Moore is different because it was a minor

What Moore did to "it" has no comparison to Frankin's boorish behavior with adults.

The chickens seem to be coming home to roost on Conyers.

The Monica Lewinsky saga was just one more witch hunt in an ongoing series of witch hunts on the Clintons. But you've been told that (many times) before.
 
seb146
Posts: 15685
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:48 pm

IPFreely wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Wait a minute. Was it from his salary as a Congressman or from his campaign fund or from what? You just throw stuff out with zero proof or links or facts. Perhaps she was a staffer and that was her salary? I don't know because you just say stuff with zero proof.


Even the liberal press has reported this.

MSNBC: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... sment-case

CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/ ... index.html

You can continue living in your own alternative universe.


I was simply pointing out that you were saying stuff without posting links. You finally posted links. In those links, it sounds like he settled the lawsuit everyone is now talking about. How he paid it is under question. That is how I read the CNN article.

As with Clinton, it has already been through due process, so let it go.

You righties can not even talk about the fact that Pelosi was asked on to a Sunday morning news show to talk about one thing but was asked about something completely different. Why are you all not talking about that?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
IPFreely
Posts: 1623
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:26 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:53 am

seb146 wrote:
I was simply pointing out that you were saying stuff without posting links. You finally posted links. In those links, it sounds like he settled the lawsuit everyone is now talking about. How he paid it is under question. That is how I read the CNN article.

As with Clinton, it has already been through due process, so let it go.

You righties can not even talk about the fact that Pelosi was asked on to a Sunday morning news show to talk about one thing but was asked about something completely different. Why are you all not talking about that?


There was no lawsuit to settle. As far as how Conyers paid the money, nobody questions that except you.

Nobody mentioned Clinton in this thread so your statement is nonsensical.

As far as Pelosi, in the last week she has called Conyers an "icon" who should stay in Congress and she has said he needs to resign. So nobody knows what she thinks, or says she thinks, on any given day. And nobody cares, either.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15964
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:50 am

stratosphere wrote:
salttee wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
WHAT BS.... Pelosi had access to read the affidavit. Nothing changed today, except the vitctim explained what happened on camera.

DIRECTFLT you live in a superficial world devoid of any intricacies of the real world, and not just about this subject. Pelosi had worked with this guy for many years, it was not her place to be the point man in bringing his career to an end. The timing of the meet the press interview was unfortunate - she wasn't ready for the questions she got; she was there to talk about taxes not to analyze what to her was a breaking story.

These kinds of hysterics are to be expected from you, so note that they are discounted to being background noise for the informed reader.


Yeah but yet Pelosi and the rest of the lefties had no problem running Roy Moore over with the bus regardless of accusations this is my problem with all of you liberal hypocrites. Somehow Roy Moore is different because it was a minor but Franken, Conyers, Bill Clinton all get a hall pass for their predatory ways. Lets stop all the BS they ALL need to go ALL of them. Bill Clinton may have escaped but the rest still hold office they need to step down and the more dirt they get on others they need to go too. Maybe this will be the way to drain the swamp after all.

Somehow pedophilia is different? Huh...how bout that. The GOPedophilistines will make sex with minors great again!
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1289
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:01 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
salttee wrote:
DIRECTFLT you live in a superficial world devoid of any intricacies of the real world, and not just about this subject. Pelosi had worked with this guy for many years, it was not her place to be the point man in bringing his career to an end. The timing of the meet the press interview was unfortunate - she wasn't ready for the questions she got; she was there to talk about taxes not to analyze what to her was a breaking story.

These kinds of hysterics are to be expected from you, so note that they are discounted to being background noise for the informed reader.


Yeah but yet Pelosi and the rest of the lefties had no problem running Roy Moore over with the bus regardless of accusations this is my problem with all of you liberal hypocrites. Somehow Roy Moore is different because it was a minor but Franken, Conyers, Bill Clinton all get a hall pass for their predatory ways. Lets stop all the BS they ALL need to go ALL of them. Bill Clinton may have escaped but the rest still hold office they need to step down and the more dirt they get on others they need to go too. Maybe this will be the way to drain the swamp after all.

Somehow pedophilia is different? Huh...how bout that. The GOPedophilistines will make sex with minors great again!


How about we just condemn it all would that be ok with you? Or is it just the GOP that are the evil villains here?
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:57 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
salttee wrote:
DIRECTFLT you live in a superficial world devoid of any intricacies of the real world, and not just about this subject. Pelosi had worked with this guy for many years, it was not her place to be the point man in bringing his career to an end. The timing of the meet the press interview was unfortunate - she wasn't ready for the questions she got; she was there to talk about taxes not to analyze what to her was a breaking story.

These kinds of hysterics are to be expected from you, so note that they are discounted to being background noise for the informed reader.


Yeah but yet Pelosi and the rest of the lefties had no problem running Roy Moore over with the bus regardless of accusations this is my problem with all of you liberal hypocrites. Somehow Roy Moore is different because it was a minor but Franken, Conyers, Bill Clinton all get a hall pass for their predatory ways. Lets stop all the BS they ALL need to go ALL of them. Bill Clinton may have escaped but the rest still hold office they need to step down and the more dirt they get on others they need to go too. Maybe this will be the way to drain the swamp after all.

Somehow pedophilia is different? Huh...how bout that. The GOPedophilistines will make sex with minors great again!


Oh, it's worse than that Mav.... we're going to bring back sodomy laws, so all sex with male minors would be unlawful. :hyper:
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 15964
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:05 am

stratosphere wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Yeah but yet Pelosi and the rest of the lefties had no problem running Roy Moore over with the bus regardless of accusations this is my problem with all of you liberal hypocrites. Somehow Roy Moore is different because it was a minor but Franken, Conyers, Bill Clinton all get a hall pass for their predatory ways. Lets stop all the BS they ALL need to go ALL of them. Bill Clinton may have escaped but the rest still hold office they need to step down and the more dirt they get on others they need to go too. Maybe this will be the way to drain the swamp after all.

Somehow pedophilia is different? Huh...how bout that. The GOPedophilistines will make sex with minors great again!


How about we just condemn it all would that be ok with you? Or is it just the GOP that are the evil villains here?

Only the GOP is trying to put a pedophile *into* office while simultaneously singing 'Onward Christian Soldier" and ignoring the predator in chief

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Oh, it's worse than that Mav.... we're going to bring back sodomy laws, so all sex with male minors would be unlawful. :hyper:

Signing your own arrest warrant I see
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
stratosphere
Posts: 1289
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:18 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Somehow pedophilia is different? Huh...how bout that. The GOPedophilistines will make sex with minors great again!


How about we just condemn it all would that be ok with you? Or is it just the GOP that are the evil villains here?

Only the GOP is trying to put a pedophile *into* office while simultaneously singing 'Onward Christian Soldier" and ignoring the predator in chief

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Oh, it's worse than that Mav.... we're going to bring back sodomy laws, so all sex with male minors would be unlawful. :hyper:

Signing your own arrest warrant I see


Again I ask how bout we condemn all of it. I think Roy Moore needs to get out and Conyers and Al Franken need to get out too and well I guess Trump as well.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 10393
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:25 am

stratosphere wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

How about we just condemn it all would that be ok with you? Or is it just the GOP that are the evil villains here?

Only the GOP is trying to put a pedophile *into* office while simultaneously singing 'Onward Christian Soldier" and ignoring the predator in chief

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Oh, it's worse than that Mav.... we're going to bring back sodomy laws, so all sex with male minors would be unlawful. :hyper:

Signing your own arrest warrant I see


Again I ask how bout we condemn all of it. I think Roy Moore needs to get out and Conyers and Al Franken need to get out too and well I guess Trump as well.


I agree with that idea. More names coming for sure. I want to know where the 17 million in the slush fund went because of who needed to be bailed out. All should go. We will be better off for it.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
seb146
Posts: 15685
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Nancy Pelosi Meet the Press

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:44 am

IPFreely wrote:
seb146 wrote:
I was simply pointing out that you were saying stuff without posting links. You finally posted links. In those links, it sounds like he settled the lawsuit everyone is now talking about. How he paid it is under question. That is how I read the CNN article.

As with Clinton, it has already been through due process, so let it go.

You righties can not even talk about the fact that Pelosi was asked on to a Sunday morning news show to talk about one thing but was asked about something completely different. Why are you all not talking about that?


There was no lawsuit to settle. As far as how Conyers paid the money, nobody questions that except you.

Nobody mentioned Clinton in this thread so your statement is nonsensical.

As far as Pelosi, in the last week she has called Conyers an "icon" who should stay in Congress and she has said he needs to resign. So nobody knows what she thinks, or says she thinks, on any given day. And nobody cares, either.


I posted this in the thread about all the sexual harassment but I suspect there will be zero right wing outrage over it

http://www.kgw.com/news/nation-world/co ... ce=twitter

And, yes, as long as Conyers has been in Congress, that makes him an icon. So was Nixon. And, yes, there was a lawsuit and it was settled out of court. That says a lot for both sides.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: akiss20, apodino, bagoldex, FreequentFlier, Google [Bot], lugie, petertenthije, WIederling and 51 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos