777222LR
Topic Author

Trumps Nuclear Button Bigger Than Kim Jong Un's

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:17 am

From Tweeter in Chief Tonight - "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

Followed by:

"I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!"

Followed by:

"Watch @seanhannity tonight at 9:00 P.M."

All within the same few minutes. I honestly get so tired of this. And it's all getting so incredibly dangerous. How can anyone support this guy?

cpd

Re: Trumps Nuclear Button Bigger Than Kim Jong Un's

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 am

Seriously, he's not going to press the nuclear button - although there is the odd chance he will do so just to prove to his supporters what a big tough guy he is.

And they will all lap it up with joy. It's time though to get rid of Kim Jong Un though.

DocLightning

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 am

cpd wrote:
It's time though to get rid of Kim Jong Un though.

A few things to consider:
*Regime change is hard and there needs to be popular will. The DPRK keeps its people isolated in individual towns and villages. They need permission to travel. They can't just call up their relatives in another country. They don't have ready access to internet and the few that do are heavily monitored. You would have to kill off a significant portion of the North Korean government (we're talking about 5-10% of the population) to truly topple the regime.

*The "North Korean Threat" justifies the extensive presence of the U.S. military in both Japan and S. Korea. The reunification of North and South Korea would eliminate most of that justification and would result in demands from Beijing for the U.S. to draw down its presence. That could get...awkward.

*Any attempt to topple the DPRK government should be done with Chinese cooperation. I am not so sure that the Chinese would willingly cede the DPRK to South Korea, which is in the U.S. sphere of influence.

It's a mare's nest from an international policy point of view and there are no simple solutions.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Classa64

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:12 am

777222LR wrote:
All within the same few minutes. I honestly get so tired of this. And it's all getting so incredibly dangerous. How can anyone support this guy?

I can see him talking China into squashing the North before he pushes any buttons, an there's no way Kim is going to push his button. He can't be that stupid, he knows that 90% of the world with step in and make his part of Korea a smoking hole in the ground.

It is a dangerous game I think to try and Tweet tough talk, but if you get tired of his tweets why follow him?
"Freedom is the miles i'm rolling on"

777222LR
Topic Author

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:27 am

Classa64 wrote:
777222LR wrote:

I can see him talking China into squashing the North before he pushes any buttons, an there's no way Kim is going to push his button. He can't be that stupid, he knows that 90% of the world with step in and make his part of Korea a smoking hole in the ground.

It is a dangerous game I think to try and Tweet tough talk, but if you get tired of his tweets why follow him?

I don't. It's all over the news.

wingman

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:32 am

I think most Americans share a reasonable expectation that either Mattis or Kelly are on call and willing to shoot Trump in his fat pumpkin head should his tiny thumbs stray too far from his tweet pad and get anywhere close to the Big Red Button. I figure it’ll be Mattis in the end with Pence simultaneously pardloning him and awarding him the CMH for lifetime achievement.

D L X

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:38 am

Classa64 wrote:

Because whether my ass gets incinerated by a North Korean nuke doesn't depend on whether I follow the dotard on twitter. The fact that he exists is a threat to my safety, regardless of whether I read his tweets.

salttee

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:42 am

wingman wrote:
I think most Americans share a reasonable expectation that either Mattis or Kelly are on call and willing to shoot Trump in his fat pumpkin head should his tiny thumbs stray too far from his tweet pad and get anywhere close to the Big Red Button.
From what I've been able to discern, Mattis and Kelly aren't very far behind Trump in being crazy.

NIKV69

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:24 am

salttee wrote:
From what I've been able to discern, Mattis and Kelly aren't very far behind Trump in being crazy.

Yet not as crazy as the leader of NK. One of his best tweets though I wish he would cool it on twitter this gives Dana Bash reason to exist for another month.
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!

Francoflier

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:36 am

Aaahh, the joys of being led by a 7 year old schoolyard bully.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.

zkojq

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:49 am

DocLightning wrote:

A few things to consider:
*Regime change is hard and there needs to be popular will. The DPRK keeps its people isolated in individual towns and villages. They need permission to travel. They can't just call up their relatives in another country. They don't have ready access to internet and the few that do are heavily monitored. You would have to kill off a significant portion of the North Korean government (we're talking about 5-10% of the population) to truly topple the regime.

*The "North Korean Threat" justifies the extensive presence of the U.S. military in both Japan and S. Korea. The reunification of North and South Korea would eliminate most of that justification and would result in demands from Beijing for the U.S. to draw down its presence. That could get...awkward.

*Any attempt to topple the DPRK government should be done with Chinese cooperation. I am not so sure that the Chinese would willingly cede the DPRK to South Korea, which is in the U.S. sphere of influence.

It's a mare's nest from an international policy point of view and there are no simple solutions.

Who knew that foreign relations could be so complicated? Your last sentence is very true and it is pretty clear that Trump had no clue about most of the intricacies of foreign policy (eg why the US "supports" Pakistan despite all the shit they pull, why noone likes Kim yet noone has gotten rid of him etc).

cpd wrote:
It's time though to get rid of Kim Jong Un though.

If toppling the Kims was straightforward, it would have been done 30 years ago...

salttee wrote:
wingman wrote:
I think most Americans share a reasonable expectation that either Mattis or Kelly are on call and willing to shoot Trump in his fat pumpkin head should his tiny thumbs stray too far from his tweet pad and get anywhere close to the Big Red Button.

Mattis seems like a straight shooter. OTOH Kelly got found out in a big way a few months ago with the false statements he made about a congresswomen that were directly contradicted by video evidence. I don't see why he should be trusted after that.
Most recent aircraft flown: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, 717 VH-YQW, 737-600 LN-RPA, 737-700 OY-JTY, 737-800 LN-NGA, 767-300 ZK-NCI, 777-300 ZK-OKN, 787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG

af773atmsp

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 am

How to get the Kim regime toppled is a very complicated matter. After that, and I'm probably overly simplifying this, but China and South Korea could split North Korea so they get an equal share of land. Then split the population so each area gets equal representation. Like I said, probably more complicated than I think, but it could be a way to get both South Korea and China on board.
DC10-40,MD88,A319,A320,A332,717,722,733,737,738,752,ATR-72

SY, DL, FI, FL, BA, EI, NW, MG, DY, EZY, F9, WN

MSP, BOS, JFK, DCA, LAX, SAN, MCO, RSW, PIE, ATL, DTW, PSP, ORD, MDW, MKE, MCI, IND, NAS, KEF, LHR, MUC, OSL, BOO, CPH, HEL, BUD, AMS, EDI, DUB

jpetekyxmd80

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:36 am

China doesn't want to share a border with South Korea. How does that fix this?
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

MaverickM11

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:51 am

NIKV69 wrote:
salttee wrote:

Yet not as crazy as the leader of NK. One of his best tweets though I wish he would cool it on twitter this gives Dana Bash reason to exist for another month.

Kim and Trump are two peas in a pod, although I suspect Kim is putting on an act since he has to keep the circus going. Trump, on the other hand, was born that way.

D L X wrote:
Classa64 wrote:

Because whether my ass gets incinerated by a North Korean nuke doesn't depend on whether I follow the dotard on twitter. The fact that he exists is a threat to my safety, regardless of whether I read his tweets.

:checkmark: I think most people ignore his tweets until he does something especially dumb, which is still an almost daily occurrence
E pur si muove -Galileo

Dutchy

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 am

It is a strange world: if we compare the North Korean leader and the US leader, the former is the rational one.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

Aesma

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:27 am

Classa64 wrote:
he knows that 90% of the world with step in and make his part of Korea a smoking hole in the ground.

Are you so sure ? Today maybe, but a couple more years of Trump, or reelect him, and not many countries will still follow the US anywhere, outside of some island nations and Guatemala (no, not even Israel).
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

NIKV69

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 am

Dutchy wrote:
It is a strange world: if we compare the North Korean leader and the US leader, the former is the rational one.

Oh yea, no food, no internet, no television and if you screw up you get shot with a mortar shell.

Sounds real rational! :crazy:
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!

787Driver

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:38 am

Dutchy wrote:

Yes, super rational to kill your own half brother. Now, Dutchy, time to get back to your mill and don't forget your clogs :box:

cpd

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am

Dutchy wrote:

Are you for real or what?

The North Korean leader is completely insane. If you even look the wrong way at him they'll haul you off in front of the firing squad, to be shot with anti-aircraft guns...

scbriml

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:18 am

Trump's button only looks bigger because of his tiny hands.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

tu204

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am

I'll start off with saying that I am not supporting the DPRK, have never been there and have only had some lose contacts with DPRK citizens (a group of them did the renovations at my daughter's pre-school in Russia).

I do, however recommend that people put themselves in the shoes of the party they are criticizing.

This is my view of the whole situation if I were a North Korean:

A handfull of countries have Nuclear weapons, these countries have not been attacked or invaded since they developed them. In the last 30 years another handfull of countries have been invaded, their governments toppled and chaos was brought to them. The same rhetoric is being said about "us" right now.

What is the logical conclusion from the above paragraph?

P.S. I am not too worried about the DPRK's nuclear program. Nukes are a deterrent from being attacked and unless you have a shitload of them they cannot really be used as an offensive weapon.
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

einsteinboricua

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:04 pm

DocLightning wrote:

Blah blah blah.

Nuke 'em and let China sort it out because Little Rocket Man is China's problem and South Korea and Japan are not doing enough to defend themselves.

cpd wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

The North Korean leader is completely insane. If you even look the wrong way at him they'll haul you off in front of the firing squad, to be shot with anti-aircraft guns...
Considering that the current occupant of the Oval Office once boasted how he could shoot someone in Main Street and not lose voters and complains about how he's being treated unfairly, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried this tactic. Congressional Republicans would almost certainly overlook it if it meant having someone to pass their agenda.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

787Driver

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:12 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
Considering that the current occupant of the Oval Office once boasted how he could shoot someone in Main Street and not lose voters and complains about how he's being treated unfairly, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried this tactic. Congressional Republicans would almost certainly overlook it if it meant having someone to pass their agenda.

Big difference between talk and action though.

WIederling

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:48 pm

787Driver wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Yes, super rational to kill your own half brother. Now, Dutchy, time to get back to your mill and don't forget your clogs :box:

Fully Rational. Think Borgia, Machiavelli

Anyway the Kim guy is western educated. Did Trump ever rise beyond apprentice level :-)
Murphy is an optimist

flyingturtle

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 pm

787Driver wrote:

While we lock up kids when they tell a joke about bombing their school or shooting a teacher.

David
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.

SheikhDjibouti

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm

wingman wrote:
I think most Americans share a reasonable expectation that either Mattis or Kelly are on call and willing to shoot Trump in his fat pumpkin head should his tiny thumbs stray too far from his tweet pad and get anywhere close to the Big Red Button. I figure it’ll be Mattis in the end with Pence simultaneously pardloning him and awarding him the CMH for lifetime achievement.

In truth I don't have any opinions of either Mattis or Kelly, but your post genuinely made me laugh. :rotfl:
I promised myself I'd leave before the party turned ugly. I would quit at 1000 !
Here I am stuck at 994; each time I'm tempted to post, I find myself wondering who will even read it / what is the point?
Or maybe I've just got nothing left to say.

787Driver

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:37 pm

flyingturtle wrote:
787Driver wrote:

While we lock up kids when they tell a joke about bombing their school or shooting a teacher.

David

I never said that the world is fair.

WIederling

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:55 pm

flyingturtle wrote:
787Driver wrote:

thought crime.

Some societies have completely lost good judgement there.
Murphy is an optimist

787Driver

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:35 pm

WIederling wrote:
flyingturtle wrote:
787Driver wrote:

thought crime.

Although if the society was able to read people’s minds, I’m quite certain that pretty much 100% of the adult population would get arrested due to “thought crime”.

Aesma

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 pm

787Driver wrote:
WIederling wrote:
flyingturtle wrote:

thought crime.

Although if the society was able to read people’s minds, I’m quite certain that pretty much 100% of the adult population would get arrested due to “thought crime”.

Mark Zuckerberg confirms Facebook is working on mind-reading technology
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

NoTime

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Dutchy wrote:

On a forum full of nonsensical garbage, this post (although, note, not necessarily the poster, as that would be against forum rules) is breathtakingly dumb. An early favorite for most ridiculous post of the year, perhaps? The Trump Derangement Syndrome is getting bad around here.

Anyhow, as a marginal Trump supporter (and one who has always maintained that he is a horse's ass), I do wish he'd magically become a little more Presidential. But, after a large number of his foes (including the media and fellow republicans... and many people on this forum) spent weeks talking about Trump's hand size, it's a bit disingenuous for any of those same people to now think comparing "button sizes" is somehow beyond the pale or somehow out of bounds.

Aesma

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:23 pm

I'm sorry but he's right. The North Korean regime acts in quite a logical way, as does Kim 1. A chief/king/leader killing his brother aka possible contender for ones throne has been SOP for millennia, probably since the beginning of humanity. Not considered very civilized today, but logical nonetheless.

Developing nuclear weapons is of course very logical too. How many US citizens here support the US giving up nukes ?

wingman

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:25 pm

NoTime wrote:
On a forum full of nonsensical garbage, this post (although, note, not necessarily the poster, as that would be against forum rules) is breathtakingly dumb. An early favorite for most ridiculous post of the year, perhaps? The Trump Derangement Syndrome is getting bad around here.

Look NoTime, there is nothing in this forum more nonsensical, breathtakingly dumb or deranged than Trump's tweets. The mere fact that the man is the President sets his bar so so high that no post in Airliners.net could ever legitimately compete. It's like EPL or La Liga vs. Soccer Tots.

I don't care what party you're from or whom you voted for, if you have an IQ over 90 and you don't believe in the core of your belly that Trump is an asshole, a stain on this nation and a danger to our way of life then first I'd challenge whatever IQ number you think you have or you're just straight up as much of an asshole as Trump and you don't really give a shit about what this country stands for. It's black and white with zero gray layers in between at this point.

D L X

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:46 pm

NoTime wrote:
Anyhow, as a marginal Trump supporter (and one who has always maintained that he is a horse's ass), I do wish he'd magically become a little more Presidential.

GREAT!!

NoTime wrote:
But,

Uh oh... you're about to go off the rails...

NoTime wrote:
after a large number of his foes (including the media and fellow republicans... and many people on this forum) spent weeks talking about Trump's hand size, it's a bit disingenuous for any of those same people to now think comparing "button sizes" is somehow beyond the pale or somehow out of bounds.

So, you're only desirous of Trump not being a horse's ass to the extent that others are not horse's asses themselves? That does not compute. It seems that you don't actually care that Trump become more presidential. Being presidential means being above the fray. Trump IS the fray.

787Driver

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Aesma wrote:
I'm sorry but he's right. The North Korean regime acts in quite a logical way, as does Kim 1. A chief/king/leader killing his brother aka possible contender for ones throne has been SOP for millennia, probably since the beginning of humanity. Not considered very civilized today, but logical nonetheless.

Developing nuclear weapons is of course very logical too. How many US citizens here support the US giving up nukes ?

Sorry, but you'd be wrong. His brother was no threat and hadn't been for a long time since he didn't even live in North Korea for several years. The assassination was more due to saving Kim Jong Un's honor, which is not a rational action.

Silly to ask about how many US citizens would be willing to give up nukes..

Big difference between a dictatorship and a democracy however way you try to spin it.

MaverickM11

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:44 pm

[twoid][/twoid]
787Driver wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:

The only difference is permission. Trump would most certainly act the same as Kim given the opportunity.

cpd wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

You’re conflating “rational” with “benevolent”. Kim can stay on topic, complete a coherent thought, and execute a mission, including actual executions. Trump can do none of those things.

D L X wrote:
NoTime wrote:
after a large number of his foes (including the media and fellow republicans... and many people on this forum) spent weeks talking about Trump's hand size, it's a bit disingenuous for any of those same people to now think comparing "button sizes" is somehow beyond the pale or somehow out of bounds.

So, you're only desirous of Trump not being a horse's ass to the extent that others are not horse's asses themselves? That does not compute. It seems that you don't actually care that Trump become more presidential. Being presidential means being above the fray. Trump IS the fray.

The ole’ “stop being ridiculous by discussing the ridiculous words coming out of Trump’s mouth”... makes sense if your brain has short circuited long ago
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo

luckyone

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:47 pm

This is past ridiculous. Regardless how big their button is, I'll bet anything that neither one of them can make a pie.

Dutchy

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:58 pm

NoTime wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Anyhow, as a marginal Trump supporter (and one who has always maintained that he is a horse's ass), I do wish he'd magically become a little more Presidential. But, after a large number of his foes (including the media and fellow republicans... and many people on this forum) spent weeks talking about Trump's hand size, it's a bit disingenuous for any of those same people to now think comparing "button sizes" is somehow beyond the pale or somehow out of bounds.

Oh thank you mister NoTime. Quite amazing to read several posts as a reaction to mine indeed somewhat provocative post. :lol:

Sure the US President is far more embedded into a system which will, hopefully, prevent a world catastrophe. But there is some truth in my statement. I see the North Korean leadership totally rational in their behavior. They have played the high stake poker game most brilliantly. A country which is quite insignificant economically and a number of citizens has played two of the world powers brilliantly, they played the geopolitics game, joggling China's and US powers. Get their goals met by the US and China. Pure form a point of view of diplomacy I kind of respect that.

The DPRK's leadership must know and realize that they need to stay in absolute control and there will be no compromise in that. They know, if they are gone, they will find the same fate as Gadaffi or Hoesein, no dream "old" day like Robert Mugabe but death. So if you realize that they have nothing to lose if attacked or if eased out you understand that containment is best in this case, because that also means they have nothing to gain to actually attack (but everything to gain with this thread). So that's why I say this regime is in the self-preservation mode and is perfectly rational in every step they take.

So following this reasoning means that indeed the DPRK regime is more rational as the emotionally driven current American president, which acts like being in kindergarten e.g. mine is bigger then yours. With this alone he disqualifies himself from the office he currently holds. Normally everything a US president says and does is being interpreted, everything is politics and in the international arena: diplomacy. The current US president is fast becoming the laughingstock of the world and therefore internationally irrelevant.

May I suggest you do the following thought experiment: take this tweet and think about what would have happened if Obama or Bush jr. or Clinton would have said something along those lines................

Oh and stating the obvious, I think that the regime of the DPRK is totaly dispicable.

dtw2hyd

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:54 pm

That button orders Diet Coke/Pepsi.

Dutchy

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:55 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:

:lol:

flyingturtle

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:42 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:

Yes! They just gave him a big, beautiful, wonderful red buzzer.

That way they're hoping he doesn't ask for the nuclear football...

DAvid
Keeping calm is terrorism against those who want to live in fear.

Scorpio

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Can we get these two kindergartners to whip out their dicks already, so we can get the ruler out and get this over with?

Bongodog1964

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Donald says "my button works" surely there must be one sane person in the White House who has disconnected it by now ?
I see today, the idiot in chief is making comments on Iran, surely thats one Country no president would want to interfere in, after the humiliation doled out to the US and its president last time.

Dutchy

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:14 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
I think this could be the end of the Korean conflict.

In what way will this end?

dtw2hyd

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:14 pm

I think this could be the end of the Korean conflict. What Trump doing is brilliant in a cynical way. South and North will settle and the US will pull out troops and end military funds to South Korea.

He is keeping his election promise by ending our taxpayer money on never-ending world conflicts,

Pakistan - :checkmark:
South Korea - :checkmark:

NoTime

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:22 pm

D L X wrote:
Being presidential means being above the fray. Trump IS the fray.

Not quite. The fray is the state of constant outrage and/or indignation that come about as a reaction to Trump's nonsense - the never ending flow of "I can't believe!" and "How dare he?!" and "What an idiot!" that we see here and elsewhere, every day.

The various news networks devote days to discussing things like "covfefe", and supposedly reputable newspapers waste ink talking about how Trump likes his steak.

Some of the outrage is warranted, I guess, but it's a small percentage. Do you think he doesn't fully know/expect what will happen when he tweets something?

You are being played. If you don't think so, that's fine. But Trump and his team put together a very precise analytics team during the campaign and pulled off what is one of the greatest upsets in US politics. If you honestly believe that it was because of blind luck and racist/sexist voters, then, that's fine too. But I think you're wrong. I'm not saying that all of his tweets are part of some evil mastermind plan of his... just that some of them probably are. 8-)

bgm

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:31 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
Yet not as crazy as the leader of NK.

That's a mighty high bar you're setting there. :duck:
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

TWA772LR

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:44 pm

I remember the "my nuclear button is bigger than yours" game. Classic middle school hallway banter.
You know all is right is the world when the only thing people worry about is if the president had sex with a pornstar.

The thoughts and opinions shared under this username are mine and are not influenced by my employer.

MaverickM11

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:26 am

NoTime wrote:
You are being played. If you don't think so, that's fine. But Trump and his team put together a very precise analytics team during the campaign and pulled off what is one of the greatest upsets in US politics. If you honestly believe that it was because of blind luck and racist/sexist voters, then, that's fine too. But I think you're wrong. I'm not saying that all of his tweets are part of some evil mastermind plan of his... just that some of them probably are. 8-)

People still believe there some sort of master plan here? “Precise analytics team” lololz that’s adorbs. Talk about fine timing:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1382685
E pur si muove -Galileo

777222LR
Topic Author

Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:10 am

So he took down ALL the tweets I mentioned in the thread starter. Someone got to him.