User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 11031
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:14 am

jetero wrote:
And now she’s sued him because he didn’t sign the agreement, thereby confirming the existence of said agreement.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... e8fa85bc82

What a President we have!



Now we have Porn Stars suing, never mind everyone else who has sued this man. The standards are sinking into the swamp. How can you clean the swamp when it would destroy where you feel at home? :shakehead: :shakehead:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 16295
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:59 am

WarRI1 wrote:
jetero wrote:
And now she’s sued him because he didn’t sign the agreement, thereby confirming the existence of said agreement.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... e8fa85bc82

What a President we have!



Now we have Porn Stars suing, never mind everyone else who has sued this man. The standards are sinking into the swamp. How can you clean the swamp when it would destroy where you feel at home? :shakehead: :shakehead:

Maybe Michael Cohen signed it? Oh I know! It was Jesus that signed it:

Image
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
seb146
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:46 am

But, somehow, a cigar, a blue dress and a consenting adult was so much worse and grounds for removal from office? Can any of you righties, evangelicals, and/or Republicans please explain this???? How can "family values" and "one man, one woman" and all that tell us why you support him??? Please explain!
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 5199
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:53 am

Politics!
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
Jouhou
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:37 am

Eh. Reason why we care is because the pearl clutching evangelicals STILL think Trump is the second coming of Christ. It's so bizarre. He's the complete opposite of Jesus' character and he's immoral by pretty much every religions standards. The rest of us don't even have the slightest clue how their minds are working.
 
Kiwirob
Posts: 11237
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:16 pm

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:00 am

WarRI1 wrote:
I cannot get by the Ick factor of this case. I mean I have always had a little pride when it came to sex. A Porn Star??? I hope tRump did not kiss her. :eek: :ill:

I forgot to mention this, did anyone see where Melania is not going to the Davos Summit? Maybe she is wondering if tRump kissed and did not tell.


He also had a Playboy model for about 10 months, around the same time, just months after Baron was born. I guess he wasn't getting any at home so had had to find some lovin elsewhere. I bet he's not getting any from the First Lady at the moment either.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/poli ... index.html

Stormy was all right to look at for a porn star but Karen McDougal is beautiful, which begs the questions wtf did she lower herself to play around with Trump???

Image
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Kiwirob wrote:
Stormy was all right to look at for a porn star but Karen McDougal is beautiful, which begs the questions wtf did she lower herself to play around with Trump???


Big hands? (YUGE?)
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 7513
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 pm

seb146 wrote:
But, somehow, a cigar, a blue dress and a consenting adult was so much worse and grounds for removal from office? Can any of you righties, evangelicals, and/or Republicans please explain this???? How can "family values" and "one man, one woman" and all that tell us why you support him??? Please explain!

It wasn't. It was that he lied UNDER OATH. That is a complete non-starter for any president and needs to be addressed directly. If a president lies, is proven to lie under oath, what does that mean for the oath he (or she someday) took for the office of the President?

I agree that the pursuit by Starr was excessive but the fact remains that President Clinton lied and that was documented. And that was not OK.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 7513
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:54 pm

Jouhou wrote:
Eh. Reason why we care is because the pearl clutching evangelicals STILL think Trump is the second coming of Christ. It's so bizarre. He's the complete opposite of Jesus' character and he's immoral by pretty much every religions standards. The rest of us don't even have the slightest clue how their minds are working.

They think he is defending their values.... How they can accept that I don't know.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 7513
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:57 pm

jetero wrote:
Kiwirob wrote:
Stormy was all right to look at for a porn star but Karen McDougal is beautiful, which begs the questions wtf did she lower herself to play around with Trump???


Big hands? (YUGE?)

Big dollars.

Billionaires are still billionaires. Money/wealth has long been a man's most attractive feature. .... Why do you think the "oldest profession" is called just that?

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 7513
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 pm

And of course the only news outlet to have nothing about this on their lead webpage is: http://www.foxnews.com/

Trump's pet doesn't bite him. Good pet...

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
Jouhou
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Tugger wrote:
And of course the only news outlet to have nothing about this on their lead webpage is: http://www.foxnews.com/

Trump's pet doesn't bite him. Good pet...

Tugg


I literally have to break news unflattering to Trump for the first time to fox news viewers frequently. It can be like they've been living under a rock.
 
seb146
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Tugger wrote:
seb146 wrote:
But, somehow, a cigar, a blue dress and a consenting adult was so much worse and grounds for removal from office? Can any of you righties, evangelicals, and/or Republicans please explain this???? How can "family values" and "one man, one woman" and all that tell us why you support him??? Please explain!

It wasn't. It was that he lied UNDER OATH. That is a complete non-starter for any president and needs to be addressed directly. If a president lies, is proven to lie under oath, what does that mean for the oath he (or she someday) took for the office of the President?

I agree that the pursuit by Starr was excessive but the fact remains that President Clinton lied and that was documented. And that was not OK.

Tugg


Ken Starr just kept going and going and going until Bill lied under oath. Such was/is the hatred of the Clintons. Remove them at all costs.

TRump had this woman paid to keep quiet. That is the same as lying. At the heart of it all, no one cares when adults have consenting affairs. What really gets me is how many evangelicals and righties praise him for having Christian values and being honest. He has been divorced twice and has children by three women. Both offenses are punishable by death according to the Bible. Deuteronomy 22:22 and Leviticus 20:10. Even Jesus agrees Matthew 19:9 and Mark 10:11. TRump lied. Several times. We all know what the Bible says about that.

If you are saying the only difference making tRump a great man and Clinton and evil man is being under oath, there is something wrong on your side.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
Tugger
Posts: 7513
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:33 pm

seb146 wrote:
If you are saying the only difference making tRump a great man and Clinton and evil man is being under oath, there is something wrong on your side.

I am simply stating the fact that it is a big deal to lie under oath. And Bill Clinton did.

As to you wanting to make one man great or evil, that is you. I am not saying anything to that.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner
 
jetero
Topic Author
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:50 pm

For the life of me the only reason I can think the Republicans so viciously hated Billy Clinton from day 1 it is because he won an election that they felt entitled to win, had it not been for Ross Perot. Otherwise they had nothing really to hate him for other than 1/100th of Trumpy Bear’s ethical infractions.
 
Ken777
Posts: 9537
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:39 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:18 am

I think that the main problem for Trump is that Stormy called sex with Trump as "Generic". Total humiliation for a guy with his ego.

BTW I love Stormy being called "PP" in the newest suit. Great reminder of Trump's famous Moscow video.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:30 am

jetero wrote:
For the life of me the only reason I can think the Republicans so viciously hated Billy Clinton from day 1 it is because he won an election that they felt entitled to win, had it not been for Ross Perot. Otherwise they had nothing really to hate him for other than 1/100th of Trumpy Bear’s ethical infractions.


It has nothing to do with Clinton. To both sides its a game. In modern politics you have to do it. It doesn't matter who it is there will be some arc of a storyline that will follow them through their political careers. Some politicians make it easy for the other side to exploit (like Bill Clinton with the dress) and others make it slightly harder (Obama with the tan suit and kenya thing). With bush it was his "daddy," dubious military service and "lack of intellect." Trump just makes it too easy.

But in the end its a game. Politics is 100% based on popularity and opinion so dirt rules. Always has, always will.

Part of what makes Trump so immune (so far) to this sort of thing is #1 he does not give a shit. #2 there's so much of it that any one story is blown away by the next so nothing sinks in and it becomes "the norm." Part of it is strategy, part of it is the dumbass media playing into his hands and part of it is Trump is a douchebag.
I have all day.
 
seb146
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 am

CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
For the life of me the only reason I can think the Republicans so viciously hated Billy Clinton from day 1 it is because he won an election that they felt entitled to win, had it not been for Ross Perot. Otherwise they had nothing really to hate him for other than 1/100th of Trumpy Bear’s ethical infractions.


It has nothing to do with Clinton.


It does have everything to do with Clinton. And Obama.

After Clinton had all those affairs and was even asked under oath about one, the right decided it was fair game to attack him and other Democrats on their affairs. "S/He is not fit because of that affair" and so forth. Along comes a man who we all know had affairs and the same people who fight tooth and nail to remove Democrats because of affairs simply roll over and say "so?"

Similarly, with Obama. "OMG!!! He is playing golf AGAIN!!!" and "OMG!!! He put dijon mustard on his hamburger!!!" and "OMG!!! He has zero political experience!!!" Hypocrisy. That's all. Practice what you preach. If you are outraged that one politician has an affair, you need to be outraged at all of them who have affairs. If you are outraged at the number of golf games one president plays, you have to be outraged at all of them who play large numbers of rounds.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
CCGPV
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 am

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
jetero wrote:
For the life of me the only reason I can think the Republicans so viciously hated Billy Clinton from day 1 it is because he won an election that they felt entitled to win, had it not been for Ross Perot. Otherwise they had nothing really to hate him for other than 1/100th of Trumpy Bear’s ethical infractions.


It has nothing to do with Clinton.


It does have everything to do with Clinton. And Obama.

After Clinton had all those affairs and was even asked under oath about one, the right decided it was fair game to attack him and other Democrats on their affairs. "S/He is not fit because of that affair" and so forth. Along comes a man who we all know had affairs and the same people who fight tooth and nail to remove Democrats because of affairs simply roll over and say "so?"

Similarly, with Obama. "OMG!!! He is playing golf AGAIN!!!" and "OMG!!! He put dijon mustard on his hamburger!!!" and "OMG!!! He has zero political experience!!!" Hypocrisy. That's all. Practice what you preach. If you are outraged that one politician has an affair, you need to be outraged at all of them who have affairs. If you are outraged at the number of golf games one president plays, you have to be outraged at all of them who play large numbers of rounds.


You're assuming not being a hypocrite matters to people. It does not. It never has. The rules only apply to your opponents. Like I said, its a game. Do whatever it takes to win. James Carvill was a master of this during 92. Atwater was a pioneer of this technique in 84 & 88. Remember "Monkey Business?" Total garbage human but he did what it took TO WIN.

Everything else can be explained away or simply ignored. Why is this so hard for people to realize? Trump knows this. He knows every person on the planet is a phony piece of shit so he doesn't grovel, he doesn't apologize. His fans think he's off color and a bit rough around the edges but they are looking at the sparkles. He just deflects. Its working for him so far. We will see in 2020.
I have all day.
 
seb146
Posts: 16253
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:24 am

CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

It has nothing to do with Clinton.


It does have everything to do with Clinton. And Obama.

After Clinton had all those affairs and was even asked under oath about one, the right decided it was fair game to attack him and other Democrats on their affairs. "S/He is not fit because of that affair" and so forth. Along comes a man who we all know had affairs and the same people who fight tooth and nail to remove Democrats because of affairs simply roll over and say "so?"

Similarly, with Obama. "OMG!!! He is playing golf AGAIN!!!" and "OMG!!! He put dijon mustard on his hamburger!!!" and "OMG!!! He has zero political experience!!!" Hypocrisy. That's all. Practice what you preach. If you are outraged that one politician has an affair, you need to be outraged at all of them who have affairs. If you are outraged at the number of golf games one president plays, you have to be outraged at all of them who play large numbers of rounds.


You're assuming not being a hypocrite matters to people. It does not. It never has.


Yes, it does matter. Why do you think Bernie was/is so popular? I think tRump's downfall will come long before 2020. WHEN Democrats are swept into office in November, they will work very hard to impeach him. He will make up some terrorist threat and try to suspend or limit our freedoms and limit Congress but enough people will see through his BS that it will not happen. I hope. For the sake of the republic.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 11031
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:28 am

CCGPV.
You're assuming not being a hypocrite matters to people.

Do not include me in that broad statement. I try my best to never be such. I will say that tRumps supporters must not have any problem with him being one. That so puzzles me, he is a Champion, and that is why I cannot even listen to his speech's. First President in in my life who has affected me this way.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:36 am

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:

It does have everything to do with Clinton. And Obama.

After Clinton had all those affairs and was even asked under oath about one, the right decided it was fair game to attack him and other Democrats on their affairs. "S/He is not fit because of that affair" and so forth. Along comes a man who we all know had affairs and the same people who fight tooth and nail to remove Democrats because of affairs simply roll over and say "so?"

Similarly, with Obama. "OMG!!! He is playing golf AGAIN!!!" and "OMG!!! He put dijon mustard on his hamburger!!!" and "OMG!!! He has zero political experience!!!" Hypocrisy. That's all. Practice what you preach. If you are outraged that one politician has an affair, you need to be outraged at all of them who have affairs. If you are outraged at the number of golf games one president plays, you have to be outraged at all of them who play large numbers of rounds.


You're assuming not being a hypocrite matters to people. It does not. It never has.


Yes, it does matter. Why do you think Bernie was/is so popular? I think tRump's downfall will come long before 2020. WHEN Democrats are swept into office in November, they will work very hard to impeach him. He will make up some terrorist threat and try to suspend or limit our freedoms and limit Congress but enough people will see through his BS that it will not happen. I hope. For the sake of the republic.

.
Well it certainly didn't matter in the last election. We will see how the technique works next time around. Saying its in the bag already is dangerous- it makes people complacent. "There's no way Trump can win again!" That's one major reason so many people were shocked when he won the first time because it was "so obvious" he was going to be crushed. Its got to be sold as a tooth and nail fight- because it is. When push comes to shove a whole hell of a lot of voters will only be looking for the R or D.

I think Bernie was very popular because Trump and Clinton were so hateable. I held my nose and voted for Clinton but I had no faith in her personally and little politically. It was more a protest vote against Trump. Bernie's support was pretty low for key voters 50+ etc.

If the Dems do win they will work hard to impeach him and it will be glorious to watch. Its all going to depend on what Muller finds out.

I think suggesting he's going to spend habeas corpus or anything like that to win an election is a bit of a stretch. Hey, maybe those gun nuts aren't so crazy after all!!
I have all day.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:37 am

WarRI1 wrote:
CCGPV.
You're assuming not being a hypocrite matters to people.

Do not include me in that broad statement. I try my best to never be such. I will say that tRumps supporters must not have any problem with him being one. That so puzzles me, he is a Champion, and that is why I cannot even listen to his speech's. First President in in my life who has affected me this way.


Did you switch parties and vote for the other candidate in 2016?
I have all day.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 11031
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:52 am

CCGPV wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
CCGPV.
You're assuming not being a hypocrite matters to people.

Do not include me in that broad statement. I try my best to never be such. I will say that tRumps supporters must not have any problem with him being one. That so puzzles me, he is a Champion, and that is why I cannot even listen to his speech's. First President in in my life who has affected me this way.


Did you switch parties and vote for the other candidate in 2016?[/quote



I am an Independent voter who has voted Republican, just did last Mayoral election here, but mostly Democratic over many years. I voted for Hillary holding my nose, because I knew what we would get with tRump. I supported Bernie, but Hillary and her crew took care of that because they wanted to push the first woman President above all else. We can thank the Congresswoman from Florida for that. I have to admit that never in my worst dreams did I expect this lying and cheating and madness with this man. :hissyfit:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
Jouhou
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 am

WarRI1 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
CCGPV.
You're assuming not being a hypocrite matters to people.

Do not include me in that broad statement. I try my best to never be such. I will say that tRumps supporters must not have any problem with him being one. That so puzzles me, he is a Champion, and that is why I cannot even listen to his speech's. First President in in my life who has affected me this way.


Did you switch parties and vote for the other candidate in 2016?[/quote



I am an Independent voter who has voted Republican, just did last Mayoral election here, but mostly Democratic over many years. I voted for Hillary holding my nose, because I knew what we would get with tRump. I supported Bernie, but Hillary and her crew took care of that because they wanted to push the first woman President above all else. We can thank the Congresswoman from Florida for that. I have to admit that never in my worst dreams did I expect this lying and cheating and madness with this man. :hissyfit:


I'm also an independent who used to sometimes vote for republicans. I will never make that mistake again. Only a handful of Rs are showing any spine in the face of this blatant corruption. It's not about trump at this point, it's the cowardice of the republicans when it comes to putting country over party. I will never forgive them.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 am

Jouhou wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

I'm also an independent who used to sometimes vote for republicans. I will never make that mistake again.


Never?

Well you might have been an independent voter but not anymore.
I have all day.
 
User avatar
WarRI1
Posts: 11031
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 am

Jouhou wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:


Did you switch parties and vote for the other candidate in 2016?[/quote



I am an Independent voter who has voted Republican, just did last Mayoral election here, but mostly Democratic over many years. I voted for Hillary holding my nose, because I knew what we would get with tRump. I supported Bernie, but Hillary and her crew took care of that because they wanted to push the first woman President above all else. We can thank the Congresswoman from Florida for that. I have to admit that never in my worst dreams did I expect this lying and cheating and madness with this man. :hissyfit:


I'm also an independent who used to sometimes vote for republicans. I will never make that mistake again. Only a handful of Rs are showing any spine in the face of this blatant corruption. It's not about trump at this point, it's the cowardice of the republicans when it comes to putting country over party. I will never forgive them.




It is an alarming trend we are seeing with this congress, they are more interested in protecting this Buffoon than protecting the US. They are sure showing their true colors, power over country and Democracy. These guys are cowards, afraid of the President and his mindless followers. The seek to retain their seats above all else. As I said, I voted for Ronald Reagan once, I voted for GW Bush once, I will never again vote Republican in a National Election. I do in a local once in a great while such as Mayor. Never in the State either, the Republicans here are no different than in Washington, pro-wealthy, pro- tax cuts for the wealthy, anti- labor, anti-abortion. anti-minimum wage, anti-medicare, anti- SS, anti-social safety net, you name it, just like mindless automatons. The minute they open their mouths,it turns me off.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.
 
Jouhou
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: The President of the United States Paid Off a Porn Star

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:38 am

CCGPV wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

I'm also an independent who used to sometimes vote for republicans. I will never make that mistake again.


Never?

Well you might have been an independent voter but not anymore.


If the Republican party collapses, and a sane party arose from their ashes, I might vote for them. At this point I'm independent for the sake of making it clear that the Democratic party platform doesn't always align with my views.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ken777, Raventech and 6 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos