jetero

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:00 pm

stratosphere wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Whats your point? That you swallowed too much deice fluid? Everything I said was true

You admitted to all of us that you're such a screw up that you can barely even afford your health insurance and apparently possess no inclination to improve your lot in life. Why should anyone value anything you have to say?

Oh I can afford my monthly Premium doesn't mean it covers everything or anything for that matter. You tell me how I can improve my life? I am waiting? I work for a fortune 500 company this year I made just under 120k I am single it's not a fortune but it pays ok for where I live. Our insurance sucks to be honest I was hoping your Obama could save me but alas he cost me more WAY more. Concept was fine I guess but like anything the government does it's a disaster.

You make $120k a year, are single, and are hard up with your hand out asking for politicians to make your life easier?! You consider yourself “white working class” and the “forgotten man”?

You’re yet another person complaining about health insurance (see V, Nikky) who wants it to be “better” and “cheaper” but don’t have any ideas whatsoever about how best to accomplish that. That’s the definition of a WHINER.

What do you want?

-Price caps?

-Government subsidies?

-Rationing?

-Single payer?

DO TELL, Strato ...

bagoldex

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:11 pm

jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

You admitted to all of us that you're such a screw up that you can barely even afford your health insurance and apparently possess no inclination to improve your lot in life. Why should anyone value anything you have to say?

Oh I can afford my monthly Premium doesn't mean it covers everything or anything for that matter. You tell me how I can improve my life? I am waiting? I work for a fortune 500 company this year I made just under 120k I am single it's not a fortune but it pays ok for where I live. Our insurance sucks to be honest I was hoping your Obama could save me but alas he cost me more WAY more. Concept was fine I guess but like anything the government does it's a disaster.

You make $120k a year, are single, and are hard up with your hand out asking for politicians to make your life easier?! You consider yourself “white working class” and the “forgotten man”?

You’re yet another person complaining about health insurance (see V, Nikky) who wants it to be “better” and “cheaper” but don’t have any ideas whatsoever about how best to accomplish that. That’s the definition of a WHINER.

What do you want?

-Price caps?

-Government subsidies?

-Rationing?

-Single payer?

DO TELL, Strato ...

With such a tenuous grasp on the English language, I sincerely doubt he makes $120k per year.

jetero

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:18 pm

bagoldex wrote:
jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

What do you want?

-Price caps?

-Government subsidies?

-Rationing?

-Single payer?

DO TELL, Strato ...

With such a tenuous grasp on the English language, I sincerely doubt he makes $120k per year.

Well “Trump” can’t spell with a similarly tenuous grasp and look how much he makes.

Maybe Strato should get into the organized crime racket and he can use his tax evasion savings to fund his gold-plated health insurance.

nwadeicer

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:26 pm

stratosphere wrote:
nwadeicer wrote:
Stratosphere regurgitated:

Never said there were not injustices and that warning shot deal with Marissa Alexander that infuriated me to be honest. But the Michael Brown deal that in my mind was justified and his so called "parents" wanted nothing to do with him but yet cashed in on the deal after he was shot and not only that after the father incited riots in Ferguson and the officer was exonerated ( I know that happens all the time) but in this case I think the cop was justified but yet they paid the family a multi million dollar settlement. What kind of message does that send? I call it the ghetto lottery. I think they should be made to pay all that settlement money to the poor store owners who lost their businesses thanks to the idiots who burned down the town incited by the father because they are just looters by nature and took advantage of the situation. That aside there are plenty of blacks I will trade places with. Obama isn't doing bad or any of the blacks in Congress. I work with plenty of blacks who have much to be proud of a lot are ex military and make a six figure salary like I do. It's time for the democrats to stop convincing blacks they are the victim there is plenty of opportunity for minorities now in fact my company goes far and away to recruit them stop playing the victim already.

Here, I found these for you ................

Whats your point? That you swallowed too much deice fluid? Everything I said was true

My point is tin hat man. Other than not being surprised at your relationship status. For someone who supposedly makes 120k a year, your spelling and punctuation is atrocious. I was giving you some periods to use since you seemed to be out of them. So, that was my point.
I miss the Red Tail

seb146

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:40 pm

stratosphere wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

YOUR party has had the chance to improve ACA for the past year and have done NOTHING but give money to corporations. NOTHING has been done by YOUR party to improve health care.

Why does it surprise you that you (allegedly) work for a Fortune 500 that has few benefits? They want their bottom line to look the best, so they pay you drones little and give you all few benefits so the board and shareholders can make a killing.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

seb146

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:36 am

And now he thinks Democrats are "treasonous" for not applauding him

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/05/politics ... index.html

Tammy Duckworth's response? Priceless

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics ... index.html
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

tommy1808

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:58 am

seb146 wrote:
YOUR party has had the chance to improve ACA for the past year and have done NOTHING but give money to corporations. NOTHING has been done by YOUR party to improve health care.

They did quite a bit to make it more expensive......

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

jetero

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:10 am

jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

What do you want?

-Price caps?

-Government subsidies?

-Rationing?

-Single payer?

DO TELL, Strato ...

AND WAITING ...

(It’s OK to not have answers but it’s not OK to pretend like you do.)

jetero

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 am

jetero wrote:
jetero wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Because it did nothing to fix the real problem which was cost.

So you were in favor of a single-payer healthcare system?

Government-imposed price caps? (=De facto reduction of supply?)

Regulation of healthcare so as to reduce overconsumption?

Do tell.

NIKV69 wrote:
All it did was punish the rich to pay it. It wasn't a bill to fix the health care system it was a bill to punish the evil rich people the left loves to loathe.

How, exactly, would you pay for it?

NIKV69 wrote:
The individual mandate was a joke as well.

Do you believe in the mandate to purchase car insurance?

NIKV69 wrote:
Taxing the rich to death isn't the answer to the countries ills. Just look at California to see how that ends up.

What exactly is wrong with California's economy at this point?

Still waiting for your ideas, NikkyV. We know you're an election expert, but it's great to see you're a healthcare policy expert, too.

(Do we have to wait an entire generation with these geniuses in power for them to wake up and realize that these issues are more complex than simply waiving them off with empty words such as "freedom," "disasters," "jokes," etc., etc., etc. with no ideas of their own whatsoever?)

STILL WAITING, EXPERT

DIRECTFLT

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 pm

There's Guantanamo for the Treasonous members of Congress (who refused to clap for lowest unemployment numbers for minority Americans, and, other s-w-a-m-p creatures...

Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

tommy1808

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:10 pm

DIRECTFLT wrote:
There's Guantanamo for the Treasonous members of Congress (who refused to clap for lowest unemployment numbers for minority Americans, and, other s-w-a-m-p creatures...

Be careful, Stalin may come back to life to congratulate you for understanding him so well.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

Dutchy

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:58 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Be careful, Stalin may come back to life to congratulate you for understanding him so well.

Best regards
Thomas

The movie still is brilliantly chosen: Col. Jesseph was in the end demasked as an unjust action taken.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!