MaverickM11
Posts: 16313
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:54 am

apodino wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
apodino wrote:
2. I found it absolutely disgusting that the Congressional Black Caucus didn't cheer when Trump commented on Black Unemployment. I get that the CBC does not like trump. I get that they feel Obama deserves the credit for it. Regardless of who deserves more credit, the fact that Black Unemployment is at its lowest levels in history is something that should be cheered, and Trump just stated it as a fact. I am proud that this happened and I am not going to assign credit to anyone for it happening. It should be cheered. And the reaction was telling.

They didn't cheer the guy that basically called all black nations shitholes, and can't go a month without picking a fight with some black person, on top of 50 years of documented, blatant racism? Weird. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

My feelings werent hurt. And showing applause for that stat is not applauding Trump, but applauding a very positive development for the black community. And 50 years of blatant racism? Funny, wasnt the NAACP giving Trump honors before he got into politics?

What honor? The "Ellis Island" award was given to him by one of his shady business partners, not the NAACP. That business partner filed for bankruptcy and almost went to jail because, of course he did. :rotfl:

The justice department sued Trump for racial discrimination back in 1973, and Trump continued to try to force poor and minority renters out of his properties for decades to come.
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
apodino wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
They didn't cheer the guy that basically called all black nations shitholes, and can't go a month without picking a fight with some black person, on top of 50 years of documented, blatant racism? Weird. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

My feelings werent hurt. And showing applause for that stat is not applauding Trump, but applauding a very positive development for the black community. And 50 years of blatant racism? Funny, wasnt the NAACP giving Trump honors before he got into politics?

What honor? The "Ellis Island" award was given to him by one of his shady business partners, not the NAACP. That business partner filed for bankruptcy and was almost went to jail because, of course he did. :rotfl:


Not just an honor, but honorS. More than one.

It's amazing how people are so prone to regurgitate the nonsense that is fed to them that confirms their own beliefs.

Apodino, you bought it

Image
 
dfwjim1
Posts: 1751
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:46 pm

jetero wrote:
dfwjim1 wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
Ok A netters anyone watch it last night? I thought it was pretty good myself regardless of how you feel about Trump...Oh and the Democrats response is about what I expected none of them clapped or stood not even when he honored several heroes and servicemen and women. Pelosi looked like she swallowed her dentures. Democrats are so butt hurt because Trump is the president they have to take their marbles and go home. Their attitude is enough right there for me to vote for Trump again.


I liked it too. It is a shame that the Democrat party has become so negative and boring - couldn't even clapp to support the heroes in the audience and the good news of a strong economy and lower taxes.


Well it’s universal. Anyone with DFW in their screen name is predictably boring beyond fail. “But, the troops! But, the money!!” If you have such a fetish for the troops and police, it ain’t too late to sign up.

Let me guess, you live in Coppell.

No longer live in Coppell and DFW but what do have against that Area? I do not worship police/military personnel but I do show them proper respect, something that was lacking by the Democrats on Tuesday.
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:43 pm

apodino wrote:
I stand corrected. It wasn't the NAACP that honored him, it was Jesse Jackson who sang lavish praise.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25926/flashback-when-jesse-jackson-praised-president-paul-bois

Key Excerpt
"Back in 1998 and 1999, Trump worked with Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH coalition to help offer a way to get African Americans into corporate America and improve their communities through building projects and jobs. Jackson praised Trump’s savvy business aplomb not once, but twice.
"We need your building skills, your gusto, your [unintelligible] for people on Wall Street to represent diversity, and we thank you for coming tonight. Let’s give Donald Trump a big hand," Jackson said at an event captured by C-SPAN cameras.
At another event a year later, Jackson introduced his "friend" and thanked Trump for giving blacks a "face" on Wall Street.
"When we opened this Wall Street project and we talked about it, you gave us face at 40 Wall Street, which was to make a statement about our having a presence there," said Jackson. "Beyond that in terms of reaching out and being inclusive, he’s done that, too."


Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if this is your standard, should what JJ said twice in any way be counterbalanced against the thousands of people of color who have not "sung lavish praise" and have instead "sung lavish criticism"?
 
apodino
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:47 pm

I stand corrected. It wasn't the NAACP that honored him, it was Jesse Jackson who sang lavish praise.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25926/flashback-when-jesse-jackson-praised-president-paul-bois

Key Excerpt
"Back in 1998 and 1999, Trump worked with Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH coalition to help offer a way to get African Americans into corporate America and improve their communities through building projects and jobs. Jackson praised Trump’s savvy business aplomb not once, but twice.
"We need your building skills, your gusto, your [unintelligible] for people on Wall Street to represent diversity, and we thank you for coming tonight. Let’s give Donald Trump a big hand," Jackson said at an event captured by C-SPAN cameras.
At another event a year later, Jackson introduced his "friend" and thanked Trump for giving blacks a "face" on Wall Street.
"When we opened this Wall Street project and we talked about it, you gave us face at 40 Wall Street, which was to make a statement about our having a presence there," said Jackson. "Beyond that in terms of reaching out and being inclusive, he’s done that, too."
 
geologyrocks
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:05 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:51 pm

jetero wrote:
apodino wrote:
I stand corrected. It wasn't the NAACP that honored him, it was Jesse Jackson who sang lavish praise.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25926/flashback-when-jesse-jackson-praised-president-paul-bois

Key Excerpt
"Back in 1998 and 1999, Trump worked with Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH coalition to help offer a way to get African Americans into corporate America and improve their communities through building projects and jobs. Jackson praised Trump’s savvy business aplomb not once, but twice.
"We need your building skills, your gusto, your [unintelligible] for people on Wall Street to represent diversity, and we thank you for coming tonight. Let’s give Donald Trump a big hand," Jackson said at an event captured by C-SPAN cameras.
At another event a year later, Jackson introduced his "friend" and thanked Trump for giving blacks a "face" on Wall Street.
"When we opened this Wall Street project and we talked about it, you gave us face at 40 Wall Street, which was to make a statement about our having a presence there," said Jackson. "Beyond that in terms of reaching out and being inclusive, he’s done that, too."


Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if this is your standard, should what JJ said twice in any way be counterbalanced against the thousands of people of color who have not "sung lavish praise" and have instead "sung lavish criticism"?


So when Jesse Jackson normally speaks do you say he is speaking for himself? I'm not white and I don't need anyone to speak for me. I also don't need an organization that defines itself by skin color to then talk to others about racism.
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:26 pm

geologyrocks wrote:
jetero wrote:
apodino wrote:
I stand corrected. It wasn't the NAACP that honored him, it was Jesse Jackson who sang lavish praise.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25926/flashback-when-jesse-jackson-praised-president-paul-bois

Key Excerpt


Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if this is your standard, should what JJ said twice in any way be counterbalanced against the thousands of people of color who have not "sung lavish praise" and have instead "sung lavish criticism"?


So when Jesse Jackson normally speaks do you say he is speaking for himself? I'm not white and I don't need anyone to speak for me. I also don't need an organization that defines itself by skin color to then talk to others about racism.


Um ... whatever you meant by that. Sure.

Geology Rocks! :thumbsup:
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:02 pm

stratosphere wrote:
Ok A netters anyone watch it last night? I thought it was pretty good myself regardless of how you feel about Trump...Oh and the Democrats response is about what I expected none of them clapped or stood not even when he honored several heroes and servicemen and women. Pelosi looked like she swallowed her dentures. Democrats are so butt hurt because Trump is the president they have to take their marbles and go home. Their attitude is enough right there for me to vote for Trump again.


You must be forgetting when Obama spoke at his SOTU and the Republicans neither clapped or stood. Partisanship is a major issue on both sides of the aisle. Let’s not pretend it’s not due to bias.
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 6267
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:04 pm

And he is back to lying again.


http://www.fark.com/comments/9896810/A- ... in-history

An easy search of google could have saved Trump from more of his stupidity.

"Thank you for all of the nice compliments and reviews on the State of the Union speech. 45.6 million people watched, the highest number in history. @FoxNews beat every other Network, for the first time ever, with 11.7 million people tuning in. Delivered from the heart!"-Donald Trump


Fox news even had to correct him

https://twitter.com/foxnewsresearch/sta ... 3713636352

Jake Trapper pointed out, that this is the least watched FIRST state of the union in over a quarter of a century.



https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/9 ... gr%5Etweet
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:09 pm

seahawk wrote:
There was one thing different. The lack of respect from the democrats.


Republicans never stood or clapped during Obama’s SOTU speeches. Surely you remember the outrage that caused? Trump supporters seem to have a short memory and the disrespect Obama experienced was fine, but not ok with Trump.
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:17 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
seahawk wrote:
There was one thing different. The lack of respect from the democrats.


Republicans never stood or clapped during Obama’s SOTU speeches. Surely you remember the outrage that caused? Trump supporters seem to have a short memory and the disrespect Obama experienced was fine, but not ok with Trump.


Image
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:31 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
bgm wrote:
He wants unity? :rotfl:

The US has not been this divided since, I don't know when. I think there will be a chance for more unity when someone else is elected President and Trump is long gone 6 feet under.

We just need to bide our time until the midterms, and then hopefully that'll disable him until we can get someone better in 2020. Until then... damage control.


We were just as divided under Obama. Just now the left's response to him in the white house is so vitriolic and more vocal since the media is predominately left. I was insulted when the Dems wouldn't stand for the parents of the two girls killed by MS-13 which happened in my area on Long Island. All because they want amnesty for dreamers.

For the most part it was a very predictable event. Kennedy's speech was much more divisive especially when he said he wants to tear down the border wall. It was an open border anarchy moment as it was very sad because it represents the Democrats view on illegal immigration. As they want it all to flow in here and would love a whole country in the same boat California is in.

Unfortunately we have a long future of this childish, do not work together mindset. It's unfortunate.

Thank God Ji Seong-ho saved the night. Probably the most inspirational story I have ever seen. When he raised his crutches it gave me some hope humanity can be saved.


We were more divided down the middle under Obama because his approval rating was more or less 50/50, whereas the vast majority of this nation and the world disapproves of Trump. A year of the lowest approval ratings of any modern president shows the nation is united in their utter disapproval. He’s at least managed that.
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 6408
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:58 pm

jetero wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
seahawk wrote:
There was one thing different. The lack of respect from the democrats.


Republicans never stood or clapped during Obama’s SOTU speeches. Surely you remember the outrage that caused? Trump supporters seem to have a short memory and the disrespect Obama experienced was fine, but not ok with Trump.


Image


Image

If you insist on a redit style debate.
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:06 pm

seahawk wrote:
jetero wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:

Republicans never stood or clapped during Obama’s SOTU speeches. Surely you remember the outrage that caused? Trump supporters seem to have a short memory and the disrespect Obama experienced was fine, but not ok with Trump.


If you insist on a redit style debate.


I'm glad you're finally "coming out," seahawk!
 
User avatar
seahawk
Posts: 6408
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:37 pm

jetero wrote:
seahawk wrote:
jetero wrote:

If you insist on a redit style debate.


I'm glad you're finally "coming out," seahawk!


Image

On the other hand, I might just not support the idea of complaining about the Republicans for 8 years and then behaving the same way when the roles are reversed.
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:46 pm

seahawk wrote:
jetero wrote:
seahawk wrote:


I'm glad you're finally "coming out," seahawk!


Image

On the other hand, I might just not support the idea of complaining about the Republicans for 8 years and then behaving the same way when the roles are reversed.


No, sir, a tip of the hat to you and your buddies. You guys are so so so good at creating false equivalencies.
 
cledaybuck
Posts: 662
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:52 pm

CitizenJustin wrote:
seahawk wrote:
There was one thing different. The lack of respect from the democrats.


Republicans never stood or clapped during Obama’s SOTU speeches. Surely you remember the outrage that caused? Trump supporters seem to have a short memory and the disrespect Obama experienced was fine, but not ok with Trump.
Did anyone stand and shout "You Lie!"? during Trump's speech?
 
seb146
Posts: 16317
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Funny there is also no right wing outrage that he was reading off teleprompters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 579bea38e5

He also asked Congress to end the rule of law

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... f-law.html

And made money off his live stream

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... da603c410a

And cue the crickets from the right...
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
User avatar
CitizenJustin
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:58 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
CitizenJustin wrote:
seahawk wrote:
There was one thing different. The lack of respect from the democrats.


Republicans never stood or clapped during Obama’s SOTU speeches. Surely you remember the outrage that caused? Trump supporters seem to have a short memory and the disrespect Obama experienced was fine, but not ok with Trump.
Did anyone stand and shout "You Lie!"? during Trump's speech?


Not that I saw.
 
apodino
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:46 am

On the standing thing. I get not standing for the president of the other party on issues that you don't agree with. That has been happening for years on both sides. The issue I had is supposedly the Democrats are supposed to be the party that fights for the black community and would want the black community to prosper. Having low unemployment in the black community to me would seem to fit that part of their platform. But they didn't cheer for it. Another issue the democrats are supposedly for is lowering the costs of prescription drugs. Trump addressed this in his speech, and you would think the democrats would love the idea of cheaper drugs. When he said it, Steny Hoyer looked like he was half asleep in a camera shot during the ensuing applause.

I don't expect the democrats to applaud lower taxes, or certain aspects of immigration, or anything related to abortion. Their views are different. However it is telling that things that are supposedly part of what they stand for were addressed, and no applause.

Speaking of prescription drugs, what are peoples thoughts on the experimental treatment or lowering the drug prices that Trump mentioned?
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4376
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:17 am

apodino wrote:
The issue I had is supposedly the Democrats are supposed to be the party that fights for the black community and would want the black community to prosper. Having low unemployment in the black community to me would seem to fit that part of their platform. But they didn't cheer for it.


Black unemployment figures are low because general unemployment figures are low. That's just a result of the healthy economy.
Trump has done nothing for minorities directly, in fact he has done quite a lot against them, but that will only show in the long term.
If you compare unemployment figures of minorities vs. others, the proportion is still the same, i.e. more minorities are more likely to be unemployed than the others.
That is due to several factors, none of which the current administration is doing anything about. Trump will use the low African-American unemployment figures as proof to those who do not understand the issue (his base generally seems to lack the ability to look at the bigger picture) that he has done something to help them.
Taking credit where credit is undue is Trump's specialty after all, right after lying.

apodino wrote:
Another issue the democrats are supposedly for is lowering the costs of prescription drugs. Trump addressed this in his speech, and you would think the democrats would love the idea of cheaper drugs.


Yes, he's talked about it. He's talked about it a lot since he started campaigning. And so far he has done nothing about it. At all.
Given his obviously very limited understanding of the issues at hand, and the fact that his only actions as president so far have been to do anything it takes to help corporations make more money, I very much would like to see something substantial coming out of him on that front. But, like the silent democrats during SOTU, I'm not holding my breath...
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
seb146
Posts: 16317
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:42 am

apodino wrote:
Another issue the democrats are supposedly for is lowering the costs of prescription drugs. Trump addressed this in his speech, and you would think the democrats would love the idea of cheaper drugs.


REPUBLICANS said, when they gutted ACA was that they had something better coming. Just wait, they said. This new plan will save so much money and help so many people. So, where is it? Where is this great replacement for ACA?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
apodino
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:16 am

Francoflier wrote:
apodino wrote:
The issue I had is supposedly the Democrats are supposed to be the party that fights for the black community and would want the black community to prosper. Having low unemployment in the black community to me would seem to fit that part of their platform. But they didn't cheer for it.


Black unemployment figures are low because general unemployment figures are low. That's just a result of the healthy economy.
Trump has done nothing for minorities directly, in fact he has done quite a lot against them, but that will only show in the long term.
If you compare unemployment figures of minorities vs. others, the proportion is still the same, i.e. more minorities are more likely to be unemployed than the others.
That is due to several factors, none of which the current administration is doing anything about. Trump will use the low African-American unemployment figures as proof to those who do not understand the issue (his base generally seems to lack the ability to look at the bigger picture) that he has done something to help them.
Taking credit where credit is undue is Trump's specialty after all, right after lying.

I am not going to give Trump credit for this, and yes this element of his speech was him trying to do that. Still, a show of applause for the low unemployment here would not necessarily have been a sign of giving Trump credit or acknowledging him personally, it would have simply been a sign of happiness that the unemployment number was down. That they don't want to cheer that still makes me wonder.

Francoflier wrote:
apodino wrote:
Another issue the democrats are supposedly for is lowering the costs of prescription drugs. Trump addressed this in his speech, and you would think the democrats would love the idea of cheaper drugs.


Yes, he's talked about it. He's talked about it a lot since he started campaigning. And so far he has done nothing about it. At all.
Given his obviously very limited understanding of the issues at hand, and the fact that his only actions as president so far have been to do anything it takes to help corporations make more money, I very much would like to see something substantial coming out of him on that front. But, like the silent democrats during SOTU, I'm not holding my breath...

Ok, fair enough on this point.
 
bagoldex
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:11 am

seahawk wrote:
jetero wrote:
seahawk wrote:


I'm glad you're finally "coming out," seahawk!


Image


So that's what inbreeding looks like? Gross!
 
User avatar
Francoflier
Posts: 4376
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:27 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:22 am

apodino wrote:
That they don't want to cheer that still makes me wonder.


Point taken, but I think the issue for dems was that Trump was trying to take credit for it.
I'll do my own airline. With Blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the airline.
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 3112
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 am

I think its funny how as long as you can read the teleprompter properly and speak clearly it counts as a great speech for Trump.

jetero wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Because it did nothing to fix the real problem which was cost.


So you were in favor of a single-payer healthcare system?

Government-imposed price caps? (=De facto reduction of supply?)

Regulation of healthcare so as to reduce overconsumption?

Do tell.

NIKV69 wrote:
All it did was punish the rich to pay it. It wasn't a bill to fix the health care system it was a bill to punish the evil rich people the left loves to loathe.


How, exactly, would you pay for it?


This is the best thing about the Trump Tax Cuts. Budget deficits apparently don't matter anymore, so democrats might as well promise everything when it comes to healthcare, education etc.

stratosphere wrote:
So yeah I feel really no one looks out for me the white middle class working guy.

Maybe you should work harder then, mate.
Last edited by zkojq on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most recent planes I've been in: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, B737-600 LN-RPA, B737-700 OY-JTY, B737-800 LN-NGA, B767-300 ZK-NCI, B777-300 ZK-OKN, B787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 am

Francoflier wrote:
apodino wrote:
That they don't want to cheer that still makes me wonder.


Point taken, but I think the issue for dems was that Trump was trying to take credit for it.


We Dems are hopelessly lost and forever ineffective. How Nancy Pelosi is allowed to be the leader of the
party is beyond me.

I hope one day we can fulfill the right’s artificial expectations of us and be really, really nasty.
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 3112
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:26 am

apodino wrote:
I am not going to give Trump credit for this, and yes this element of his speech was him trying to do that.

So why are you unhappy about people not cheering him as he tries to take credit for that? Storm in a tea-cup!

Still, a show of applause for the low unemployment here would not necessarily have been a sign of giving Trump credit or acknowledging him personally, it would have simply been a sign of happiness that the unemployment number was down. That they don't want to cheer that still makes me wonder.

apodino wrote:
Another issue the democrats are supposedly for is lowering the costs of prescription drugs. Trump addressed this in his speech, and you would think the democrats would love the idea of cheaper drugs.


Obama's first SOTU. He talks about lowering taxes. Republicans LOVE lower taxes. How much applause do you think the Republicans gave him? How many of them do you think stood up and gave him an ovation? Well the good news is that the video is on Youtube, so you can see for yourself!

https://youtu.be/6kYW_fgaDDM?t=10m54s

Please explain to me why the republicans in this video aren't showing joy that taxes have been lowered.
Most recent planes I've been in: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, B737-600 LN-RPA, B737-700 OY-JTY, B737-800 LN-NGA, B767-300 ZK-NCI, B777-300 ZK-OKN, B787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG
 
User avatar
SheikhDjibouti
Posts: 956
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:11 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
It was the best speech. No really. The best speech ever given by any president. Nobody can give speeches better than he can. There was a lot of applause, you know. People stood up and gave him standing ovations all the time. Applause lasted a full 20 minutes or so. And even the fake news media is praising him on what a terrific speech he gave. Everyone thought it was the most beautiful speech ever. Polls show that the American people loved it. But they're fake...but turn on the news and everyone is talking about it. So yeah!

It's good, but inevitably not as good as the "real thing"...

Donald Trump on twitter wrote:
"Thank you for all of the nice compliments and reviews on the State of the Union speech. 45.6 million people watched, the highest number in history. @FoxNews beat every other Network, for the first time ever, with 11.7 million people tuning in. Delivered from the heart!"-Donald Trump

"Delivered from the heart"
A big "heart" is not the first thing I see when I think of Trump, so I guess they consulted his cardiologist first, to find out where he had misplaced it.
.

"45.6 million people watched, the highest number in history"
Even FoxNews found that one difficult to swallow...
https://twitter.com/foxnewsresearch/sta ... 3713636352

#SOTU TV Viewers:
2018: Trump 45.6M
2017: Trump 47.7M* (*Not an official SOTU)
2010: Obama 48.0M
2009: Obama 52.4M* (*Not an official SOTU)
2003: G.W Bush 62.1M
2002 G.W.Bush 51.8M
1994 Clinton 45.8M
1993: Clinton 66.9M* (largest TV audience)(*Not an official SOTU)

So every previous President since the beginning of time(¹), has beaten Trump, twice! :rotfl:
(¹) - meh, that might be a slight exaggeration - I'm just getting into the spirit of things....

FWIW I agree there isn't much between Clinton's 1994 address, and Trump's 2018, except the 2018 data is compiled from 12 different networks(²), whereas in 1994 it was just four (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN)
(²) at least two of these 2018 networks (Telemundo, Estrella) presumably broadcast the TV coverage with subtitles. I wonder if that counts as an improvement....
There are two things that happen when you get old.
1. You start to lose your memory.
2. What was I saying again?
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 6256
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:24 pm

SheikhDjibouti wrote:
A big "heart" is not the first thing I see when I think of Trump, so I guess they consulted his cardiologist first, to find out where he had misplaced it.

Trump has the biggest heart. Nobody has a bigger heart than him. It's a fine tuned machine, working perfectly. So great that he may live to be 5,000 years old. Cardiologist was surprised that such a big heart fits in his body and was impressed with how great his heart is. The best heart he's ever seen.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:22 pm

jetero wrote:
jetero wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
Because it did nothing to fix the real problem which was cost.


So you were in favor of a single-payer healthcare system?

Government-imposed price caps? (=De facto reduction of supply?)

Regulation of healthcare so as to reduce overconsumption?

Do tell.

NIKV69 wrote:
All it did was punish the rich to pay it. It wasn't a bill to fix the health care system it was a bill to punish the evil rich people the left loves to loathe.


How, exactly, would you pay for it?

NIKV69 wrote:
The individual mandate was a joke as well.


Do you believe in the mandate to purchase car insurance?

NIKV69 wrote:
Taxing the rich to death isn't the answer to the countries ills. Just look at California to see how that ends up.


What exactly is wrong with California's economy at this point?


Still waiting for your ideas, NikkyV. We know you're an election expert, but it's great to see you're a healthcare policy expert, too.

(Do we have to wait an entire generation with these geniuses in power for them to wake up and realize that these issues are more complex than simply waiving them off with empty words such as "freedom," "disasters," "jokes," etc., etc., etc. with no ideas of their own whatsoever?)


Still waiting for those results to come in Nikky
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 6267
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 pm

So Trump was lying about black unemployment as well.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bl ... 5433b3a930

It spiked in January.
7.7% vs 6.8%.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 6256
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:46 pm

casinterest wrote:
So Trump was lying about black unemployment as well.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bl ... 5433b3a930

It spiked in January.
7.7% vs 6.8%.

FAKE numbers. Look at the TRUE unemployment.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
User avatar
casinterest
Posts: 6267
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:30 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:06 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
casinterest wrote:
So Trump was lying about black unemployment as well.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bl ... 5433b3a930

It spiked in January.
7.7% vs 6.8%.

FAKE numbers. Look at the TRUE unemployment.



Word has it that Trump will ask Nunes to write a memo on the partisan investigative skills at the BLS and how the statistics are all left leaning.
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:51 am

apodino wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
apodino wrote:
2. I found it absolutely disgusting that the Congressional Black Caucus didn't cheer when Trump commented on Black Unemployment. I get that the CBC does not like trump. I get that they feel Obama deserves the credit for it. Regardless of who deserves more credit, the fact that Black Unemployment is at its lowest levels in history is something that should be cheered, and Trump just stated it as a fact. I am proud that this happened and I am not going to assign credit to anyone for it happening. It should be cheered. And the reaction was telling.

They didn't cheer the guy that basically called all black nations shitholes, and can't go a month without picking a fight with some black person, on top of 50 years of documented, blatant racism? Weird. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

My feelings werent hurt. And showing applause for that stat is not applauding Trump, but applauding a very positive development for the black community. And 50 years of blatant racism? Funny, wasnt the NAACP giving Trump honors before he got into politics?


Exactly the Congressional Black Caucus even blacks are starting to finally wake up and say what the F'k have you done for us. They are sitting there and not applauding with hate on their face at the SOTU because they are going to do what the democratic masters tell them too. Talk about slavery.
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 am

stratosphere wrote:
apodino wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
They didn't cheer the guy that basically called all black nations shitholes, and can't go a month without picking a fight with some black person, on top of 50 years of documented, blatant racism? Weird. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

My feelings werent hurt. And showing applause for that stat is not applauding Trump, but applauding a very positive development for the black community. And 50 years of blatant racism? Funny, wasnt the NAACP giving Trump honors before he got into politics?


Exactly the Congressional Black Caucus even blacks are starting to finally wake up and say what the F'k have you done for us. They are sitting there and not applauding with hate on their face at the SOTU because they are going to do what the democratic masters tell them too. Talk about slavery.


We can fast forward 20 years to when the white working class finally wakes up and realizes they’ve also been taken for a ride.
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:01 am

jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
apodino wrote:
My feelings werent hurt. And showing applause for that stat is not applauding Trump, but applauding a very positive development for the black community. And 50 years of blatant racism? Funny, wasnt the NAACP giving Trump honors before he got into politics?


Exactly the Congressional Black Caucus even blacks are starting to finally wake up and say what the F'k have you done for us. They are sitting there and not applauding with hate on their face at the SOTU because they are going to do what the democratic masters tell them too. Talk about slavery.


We can fast forward 20 years to when the white working class finally wakes up and realizes they’ve also been taken for a ride.


Well if you are talking about politics we ALL have been taken for a ride but if you think for one minute the democratic party has done one damn thing for the white working class you are sadly mistaken. Not the the GOP has done much more but at least they are not telling me I have to be ashamed to be white and that I have white privilege.
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:12 am

stratosphere wrote:
jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Exactly the Congressional Black Caucus even blacks are starting to finally wake up and say what the F'k have you done for us. They are sitting there and not applauding with hate on their face at the SOTU because they are going to do what the democratic masters tell them too. Talk about slavery.


We can fast forward 20 years to when the white working class finally wakes up and realizes they’ve also been taken for a ride.


Well if you are talking about politics we ALL have been taken for a ride but if you think for one minute the democratic party has done one damn thing for the white working class you are sadly mistaken. Not the the GOP has done much more but at least they are not telling me I have to be ashamed to be white and that I have white privilege.


Yes Dems are evil. Trump is the only one who cares.
 
MaverickM11
Posts: 16313
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:59 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:18 am

apodino wrote:
I stand corrected. It wasn't the NAACP that honored him, it was Jesse Jackson who sang lavish praise.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25926/flashback-when-jesse-jackson-praised-president-paul-bois

Key Excerpt
"Back in 1998 and 1999, Trump worked with Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH coalition to help offer a way to get African Americans into corporate America and improve their communities through building projects and jobs. Jackson praised Trump’s savvy business aplomb not once, but twice.
"We need your building skills, your gusto, your [unintelligible] for people on Wall Street to represent diversity, and we thank you for coming tonight. Let’s give Donald Trump a big hand," Jackson said at an event captured by C-SPAN cameras.
At another event a year later, Jackson introduced his "friend" and thanked Trump for giving blacks a "face" on Wall Street.
"When we opened this Wall Street project and we talked about it, you gave us face at 40 Wall Street, which was to make a statement about our having a presence there," said Jackson. "Beyond that in terms of reaching out and being inclusive, he’s done that, too."

Someone giving Trump a blowjob--because that's the only way to get his attention (reference Pence's chapped lips, sore knees)--is evidence of what exactly? And if you're holding Jesse Jackson to account for changing positions, Jesus Christ how do you avoid not doing the same for Trump who has reversed nearly every position multiple times depending on who is "singing his praises"? And what of Daily Wire's lead shrew, Ben Shapiro? He used to be a Breitbart employee and cheerleader, and now he's not--what changed? :scratchchin:

stratosphere wrote:
jetero wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Exactly the Congressional Black Caucus even blacks are starting to finally wake up and say what the F'k have you done for us. They are sitting there and not applauding with hate on their face at the SOTU because they are going to do what the democratic masters tell them too. Talk about slavery.


We can fast forward 20 years to when the white working class finally wakes up and realizes they’ve also been taken for a ride.


Well if you are talking about politics we ALL have been taken for a ride but if you think for one minute the democratic party has done one damn thing for the white working class you are sadly mistaken. Not the the GOP has done much more but at least they are not telling me I have to be ashamed to be white and that I have white privilege.

Your commentary shows you have plenty to be ashamed of, least of all being white
Last edited by MaverickM11 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
E pur si muove -Galileo
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 6256
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:25 am

stratosphere wrote:
but at least they are not telling me I have to be ashamed to be white and that I have white privilege.

You really need to pop that bubble and layoff the Kool-Aid.

Two things:
1. I'm not White but Democrats are not telling you to be ashamed of being White. They're for being inclusive. Whether you want to be inclusive or not is your decision. But if you choose not to, then don't complain about why Blacks, Hispanics, and LGBTs get full months to celebrate themselves. When straight people question the existence of a Pride Parade, what they really should be thinking is how glad they should be to not have to raise awareness for being straight.

2. Do you feel you have White privilege? Maybe you don't. But you can't deny that White privilege IS a thing. It's why whenever there's a shooting, there's a debate on the label for the shooter until their identity is revealed:
-Middle Eastern? Terrorist/extremist
-Hispanic? Drug lord/criminal
-Black? Thug/criminal
-White? Lone wolf, mentally ill.

It's why George Zimmerman could walk away after invoking FL's Stand Your Ground law to justify shooting and killing Trayvon Martin but Marissa Alexander was jailed for firing a warning shot after her husband attacked and threatened to kill her (something he admitted).

If you don't see this as an injustice, then the problem is not that you have White privilege; it's that you don't want others to have the same perks you might get.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:43 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
but at least they are not telling me I have to be ashamed to be white and that I have white privilege.

You really need to pop that bubble and layoff the Kool-Aid.

Two things:
1. I'm not White but Democrats are not telling you to be ashamed of being White. They're for being inclusive. Whether you want to be inclusive or not is your decision. But if you choose not to, then don't complain about why Blacks, Hispanics, and LGBTs get full months to celebrate themselves. When straight people question the existence of a Pride Parade, what they really should be thinking is how glad they should be to not have to raise awareness for being straight.

2. Do you feel you have White privilege? Maybe you don't. But you can't deny that White privilege IS a thing. It's why whenever there's a shooting, there's a debate on the label for the shooter until their identity is revealed:
-Middle Eastern? Terrorist/extremist
-Hispanic? Drug lord/criminal
-Black? Thug/criminal
-White? Lone wolf, mentally ill.

It's why George Zimmerman could walk away after invoking FL's Stand Your Ground law to justify shooting and killing Trayvon Martin but Marissa Alexander was jailed for firing a warning shot after her husband attacked and threatened to kill her (something he admitted).

If you don't see this as an injustice, then the problem is not that you have White privilege; it's that you don't want others to have the same perks you might get.


Never said there were not injustices and that warning shot deal with Marissa Alexander that infuriated me to be honest. But the Michael Brown deal that in my mind was justified and his so called "parents" wanted nothing to do with him but yet cashed in on the deal after he was shot and not only that after the father incited riots in Ferguson and the officer was exonerated ( I know that happens all the time) but in this case I think the cop was justified but yet they paid the family a multi million dollar settlement. What kind of message does that send? I call it the ghetto lottery. I think they should be made to pay all that settlement money to the poor store owners who lost their businesses thanks to the idiots who burned down the town incited by the father because they are just looters by nature and took advantage of the situation. That aside there are plenty of blacks I will trade places with. Obama isn't doing bad or any of the blacks in Congress. I work with plenty of blacks who have much to be proud of a lot are ex military and make a six figure salary like I do. It's time for the democrats to stop convincing blacks they are the victim there is plenty of opportunity for minorities now in fact my company goes far and away to recruit them stop playing the victim already.
 
seb146
Posts: 16317
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:07 am

stratosphere wrote:
It's time for the democrats to stop convincing blacks they are the victim there is plenty of opportunity for minorities now in fact my company goes far and away to recruit them stop playing the victim already.


How are Blacks the victim when Democrats encourage them to celebrate their heritage and celebrate their successes? Compare that to righties who insist Blacks have too much.

As far as your company's hiring practices, are you in on the hiring process? I have been in a couple of places. I can tell you that minorities more often have their sh*t together during the application and interview process. I have noticed that Whites, more often than not, act like they deserve the job just because. Even when they are hired, Whites, more often than not, slack. Probably because minorities know they are under a microscope, so they bust their hump.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:15 am

[quote=“Stratosphere”] It's time for the democrats to stop convincing blacks they are the victim there is plenty of opportunity for minorities now in fact my company goes far and away to recruit them stop playing the victim already.[/quote]

Oh Strato, we’ve definitely got to save this one for your Greatest Hits album.
 
nwadeicer
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:17 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:12 am

Stratosphere regurgitated:

Never said there were not injustices and that warning shot deal with Marissa Alexander that infuriated me to be honest. But the Michael Brown deal that in my mind was justified and his so called "parents" wanted nothing to do with him but yet cashed in on the deal after he was shot and not only that after the father incited riots in Ferguson and the officer was exonerated ( I know that happens all the time) but in this case I think the cop was justified but yet they paid the family a multi million dollar settlement. What kind of message does that send? I call it the ghetto lottery. I think they should be made to pay all that settlement money to the poor store owners who lost their businesses thanks to the idiots who burned down the town incited by the father because they are just looters by nature and took advantage of the situation. That aside there are plenty of blacks I will trade places with. Obama isn't doing bad or any of the blacks in Congress. I work with plenty of blacks who have much to be proud of a lot are ex military and make a six figure salary like I do. It's time for the democrats to stop convincing blacks they are the victim there is plenty of opportunity for minorities now in fact my company goes far and away to recruit them stop playing the victim already.


Here, I found these for you ................
I miss the Red Tail
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 am

nwadeicer wrote:
Stratosphere regurgitated:

Never said there were not injustices and that warning shot deal with Marissa Alexander that infuriated me to be honest. But the Michael Brown deal that in my mind was justified and his so called "parents" wanted nothing to do with him but yet cashed in on the deal after he was shot and not only that after the father incited riots in Ferguson and the officer was exonerated ( I know that happens all the time) but in this case I think the cop was justified but yet they paid the family a multi million dollar settlement. What kind of message does that send? I call it the ghetto lottery. I think they should be made to pay all that settlement money to the poor store owners who lost their businesses thanks to the idiots who burned down the town incited by the father because they are just looters by nature and took advantage of the situation. That aside there are plenty of blacks I will trade places with. Obama isn't doing bad or any of the blacks in Congress. I work with plenty of blacks who have much to be proud of a lot are ex military and make a six figure salary like I do. It's time for the democrats to stop convincing blacks they are the victim there is plenty of opportunity for minorities now in fact my company goes far and away to recruit them stop playing the victim already.


Here, I found these for you ................


Whats your point? That you swallowed too much deice fluid? Everything I said was true
 
bagoldex
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:05 am

stratosphere wrote:
nwadeicer wrote:
Stratosphere regurgitated:

Never said there were not injustices and that warning shot deal with Marissa Alexander that infuriated me to be honest. But the Michael Brown deal that in my mind was justified and his so called "parents" wanted nothing to do with him but yet cashed in on the deal after he was shot and not only that after the father incited riots in Ferguson and the officer was exonerated ( I know that happens all the time) but in this case I think the cop was justified but yet they paid the family a multi million dollar settlement. What kind of message does that send? I call it the ghetto lottery. I think they should be made to pay all that settlement money to the poor store owners who lost their businesses thanks to the idiots who burned down the town incited by the father because they are just looters by nature and took advantage of the situation. That aside there are plenty of blacks I will trade places with. Obama isn't doing bad or any of the blacks in Congress. I work with plenty of blacks who have much to be proud of a lot are ex military and make a six figure salary like I do. It's time for the democrats to stop convincing blacks they are the victim there is plenty of opportunity for minorities now in fact my company goes far and away to recruit them stop playing the victim already.


Here, I found these for you ................


Whats your point? That you swallowed too much deice fluid? Everything I said was true


You admitted to all of us that you're such a screw up that you can barely even afford your health insurance and apparently possess no inclination to improve your lot in life. Why should anyone value anything you have to say?
 
stratosphere
Topic Author
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:14 am

bagoldex wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
nwadeicer wrote:
Stratosphere regurgitated:



Here, I found these for you ................


Whats your point? That you swallowed too much deice fluid? Everything I said was true


You admitted to all of us that you're such a screw up that you can barely even afford your health insurance and apparently possess no inclination to improve your lot in life. Why should anyone value anything you have to say?


Oh I can afford my monthly Premium doesn't mean it covers everything or anything for that matter. You tell me how I can improve my life? I am waiting? I work for a fortune 500 company this year I made just under 120k I am single it's not a fortune but it pays ok for where I live. Our insurance sucks to be honest I was hoping your Obama could save me but alas he cost me more WAY more. Concept was fine I guess but like anything the government does it's a disaster.
 
bagoldex
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:27 am

stratosphere wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
stratosphere wrote:

Whats your point? That you swallowed too much deice fluid? Everything I said was true


You admitted to all of us that you're such a screw up that you can barely even afford your health insurance and apparently possess no inclination to improve your lot in life. Why should anyone value anything you have to say?


Oh I can afford my monthly Premium doesn't mean it covers everything or anything for that matter. You tell me how I can improve my life? I am waiting? I work for a fortune 500 company this year I made just under 120k I am single it's not a fortune but it pays ok for where I live. Our insurance sucks to be honest I was hoping your Obama could save me but alas he cost me more WAY more. Concept was fine I guess but like anything the government does it's a disaster.


How can you improve your life? Learn how to write(think back to third grade) and try to get a job that pays more than $120k or one with a good health plan.
 
User avatar
einsteinboricua
Posts: 6256
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:29 pm

seb146 wrote:
I have noticed that Whites, more often than not, act like they deserve the job just because.

I've noticed this to be the case just by looking at social media. In fact, one member here kept whining about how he couldn't land a job despite graduating from college. In other words: "I have a diploma, give me an office and 6 figure salary because I want it"...despite the fact that the diploma didn't grant him any skills to land him such a position.

What's worse: they blame everyone but themselves. In the case of the member, he blamed the counselor for not guiding him properly. But when pressed to seek another degree or higher education he balked because YouTube and didn't wanna go into debt. But sure...it's the counselor's fault.
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
 
jetero
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trumps State of the Union Address

Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:40 pm

[quote=“einsteinboricua”]What's worse: they blame everyone but themselves. In the case of the member, he blamed the counselor for not guiding him properly. But when pressed to seek another degree or higher education he balked because YouTube and didn't wanna go into debt. But sure...it's the counselor's fault.[/quote]

Don’t forget all those evil illegals and minorities taking all those YOBS.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2122M, casinterest, frmrCapCadet, Google Adsense [Bot], petertenthije, UltimoTiger777 and 18 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos