Jouhou
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:33 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/02/27/kremlin-call-girl-nastya-rybka-thailand-jail/377696002/

Ok, I guess we know what he did to make them angry enough to arrest him... considering this chick just got jailed in... a country known for its sex tourism.

https://youtu.be/RQZr2NgKPiU

Now I have to watch this video to see what made them angry. (Haven't watched It or know what it's about, just heard that it involves her)
 
anrec80
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:05 am

Jouhou wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/02/27/kremlin-call-girl-nastya-rybka-thailand-jail/377696002/

Ok, I guess we know what he did to make them angry enough to arrest him... considering this chick just got jailed in... a country known for its sex tourism.

https://youtu.be/RQZr2NgKPiU

Now I have to watch this video to see what made them angry. (Haven't watched It or know what it's about, just heard that it involves her)


So now you see what are your media busy with? Discussions of Russian prostitutes (who, in addition, “went to politics to rid Russia of Navalny”). This is the kind of “opposition” that is there. I am wondering - who even allocates them space on a paper as costly as USA Today? Someone must have interest in it and paying for it. And, of course, not the girls themselves.
 
Jouhou
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:11 am

anrec80 wrote:
Jouhou wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/02/27/kremlin-call-girl-nastya-rybka-thailand-jail/377696002/

Ok, I guess we know what he did to make them angry enough to arrest him... considering this chick just got jailed in... a country known for its sex tourism.

https://youtu.be/RQZr2NgKPiU

Now I have to watch this video to see what made them angry. (Haven't watched It or know what it's about, just heard that it involves her)


So now you see what are your media busy with? Discussions of Russian prostitutes (who, in addition, “went to politics to rid Russia of Navalny”). This is the kind of “opposition” that is there. I am wondering - who even allocates them space on a paper as costly as USA Today? Someone must have interest in it and paying for it. And, of course, not the girls themselves.


I ignored this video before but I see what the big deal is. The Oleg Deripaska video clip and accompanying geolocation! Cute, it's actually forum members who just now figured it out with the news of her arrest. Not our media. Thanks for letting us know what you don't want seen!
 
 
User avatar
notaxonrotax
Posts: 1180
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:14 pm

An exciting election coming up.....

Image


No Tax On Rotax
For anybody that happens to be wondering:"yes, owning your own aircraft is a 100% worth it!"
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 5206
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:25 pm

haha, nice one.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
WIederling
Posts: 5899
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 pm

notaxonrotax wrote:
Image


Where is the "One party system with two right wings" when you need it?
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 5206
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:44 pm

WIederling wrote:
notaxonrotax wrote:
Image


Where is the "One party system with two right wings" when you need it?


Deflection.....
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
L410Turbolet
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 9:12 am

Re: Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny gets jailed

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:45 pm

WIederling wrote:

Where is the "One party system with two right wings" when you need it?


Why do you need anything US-related when a German and a Dutch discuss Russian "elections"?
Obsession?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: afcjets and 5 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos