AA747123
Topic Author

So what IF Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:30 pm

So far there has been no evidence that Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels. It is all fake news. But IF he did who cares? It was years before he even thought of running for President, and it has no affect on his ability to run the country. Clinton did far worse and had an affair while he was in office (littlerally, he conducted sex acts in the oval office). But still... that is Trumps personal life..

Jouhou

Re: So what IF Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:34 pm

It matters because evangelicals need to stop pretending trump is some kind of blessing from god. He's every sin possible wrapped into one person.

Tugger

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Actually there has been evidence of it. It is just that it has not been substantiated yet. Eyewitness testimony is considered evidence. So it is not "fake news", the claim is not being made up by the media, they are just reporting the fact of what has been found.

As to its affect and why it matters? Do you agree that Clinton lying was wrong? If so then equally, after fervent denials by Trump, if he is lying then that is also bad. (Of course the key difference is lying under oath versus just potentially lying to the public.)

And I will also point out that yet again we are experiencing another "But Clinton...!" moment.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. -W. Shatner

einsteinboricua

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:30 pm

1. Trump's lawyer has admitted to paying Stormy Daniels off so unless you're willing to say that people in Trump World are liars as well, it's not fake news.
2. Lying about a personal affair is not a big deal. I couldn't care less what they did. I do care, however, that he goes out and talks about family values. People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
3. The hypocrisy of evangelicals to overlook this but hammer anyone else. So what if Trump had an affair? But heaven forbid Anthony Weiner even think about coming close to the White House. How dare he!
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."

StarAC17

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:52 pm

einsteinboricua wrote:
1. Trump's lawyer has admitted to paying Stormy Daniels off so unless you're willing to say that people in Trump World are liars as well, it's not fake news.
2. Lying about a personal affair is not a big deal. I couldn't care less what they did. I do care, however, that he goes out and talks about family values. People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
3. The hypocrisy of evangelicals to overlook this but hammer anyone else. So what if Trump had an affair? But heaven forbid Anthony Weiner even think about coming close to the White House. How dare he!

It's a big deal because Clinton was nearly thrown out of office for one and the perception is the if a democrat has an affair they need to go but if a Republican does it then they get to stay in office and it is non-story.

Trump has left wives for hotter women more than once and doesn't have any shame around it but Al Franken has a few slip ups and he must resign. This is why it is a deal and yes paying her off is worse than the affair.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

seb146

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:04 pm

AA747123 wrote:
So far there has been no evidence that Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels. It is all fake news. But IF he did who cares? It was years before he even thought of running for President, and it has no affect on his ability to run the country. Clinton did far worse and had an affair while he was in office (littlerally, he conducted sex acts in the oval office). But still... that is Trumps personal life..

THIS. THIS is the problem. You actually think that everything tRump did is forgivable. Two divorces, multiple affairs, lying, cheating, multiple bankruptcies. That the two are comparable. So what if Clinton had an affair? Two consenting adults. Just like your hero. The actual affair, no one cares. What matters is that tRump paid to cover it up. He lied. "But, but, but.... Clinton lied!!!" yeah, so? Your hero did too.

If there was an affair, why is she so insistent that it happened? Why is she willing to go to court over it? If it never happened, it should be easily proven that she did not, right? She says it happened. He denies it. Instead of trying this in the court of public opinion, let's actually try this in actual courts. Like you all did with Clinton. oh, wait....

http://deadline.com/2018/03/stormy-dani ... 202312704/

All of the women who have said tRump sexually assaulted them are liars but all of the women who said Clinton sexually assaulted them are upstanding and truthful? Sorry, but the same rules apply to your hero. If you don't like it, that is on you for trying to change the rules.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

casinterest

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Wow another....."but Clinton....." thread.

How about Trump not being a lying, cheating , abusive , racist scumbag?
Older than I just was ,and younger than I will soo be.

tommy1808

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:28 pm

AA747123 wrote:
It is all fake news.

You use your words wrong.

Fake news are counterfactual, this just has limited evidence behind it.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:56 pm

I hope this is witty sarcasm
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

wingman

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:13 pm

I don't care if he did either, but I want Mueller to ask him under oath live on television whether he was screwing her on a regular basis while his current wife was caring for their young newborn. Then we can proceed directly to an impeachment trial. Any repub jackass that says "what about Clinton?? I say that's exactly right, same rules apply and we get to ask him about his sex life under oath. This is the bar the GOP set for all of us.

The music getting louder in your half empty skull? That's the piper.

NIKV69

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 pm

casinterest wrote:

Calling him a racist didn't work, CNN and everyone is calling him chaos now. That is the new buzz word.
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!

Dutchy

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Who cares indeed? Does this really change the view of Trump by anyone?
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Well the latest poll on this matter said 57% of Americans would find him 'racist', so i guess a pretty solid majority of people is irrelevant in your world.

Go slobber over Alex Jones some more now, Nick. We know where you stand.
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

casinterest

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:45 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Calling him a racist didn't work, CNN and everyone is calling him chaos now. That is the new buzz word.

No, calling him a racist still works. Unless you can't hold multiple concepts in the memory buffer.
But Chaos doesn't apply. He has intent that varies from day to day. Mostly tilting at windmills. Shall we call him Don Quixote?

NIKV69

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:35 pm

casinterest wrote:
No, calling him a racist still works. Unless you can't hold multiple concepts in the memory buffer.

I remember he beat one of the most famous political figures after she called him all those names in the 2016 election. Ok, keep calling him racist. It has worked so well for you.

TheFlyingDisk

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:11 am

AA747123 wrote:

If Clinton was excoriated for having oral sex with Monica Lewinsky then Trump should be excoriated for committing adultery with Stormy Daniels. Just because he did it before he was president is immaterial.

The quicker you Americans realize that you're going down a hole with Trump, the easier it is for you to plug the hole.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

atcsundevil

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:24 am

Please refrain from personal attacks on other users. It isn't necessary and it adds nothing to the discussion.

✈️ atcsundevil

CCGPV

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:32 am

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
AA747123 wrote:

If Clinton was excoriated for having oral sex with Monica Lewinsky then Trump should be excoriated for committing adultery with Stormy Daniels. Just because he did it before he was president is immaterial.

The quicker you Americans realize that you're going down a hole with Trump, the easier it is for you to plug the hole.

The Italian Prime minister had sex with a child prostitute while in office. I think we've got a way to go before we reach European levels of depravity.

We're working on it.
I have all day.

WarRI1

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:30 am

CCPVG

The Italian Prime minister had sex with a child prostitute while in office. I think we've got a way to go before we reach European levels of depravity.

We're working on it.

Yes we are working on it, and the blanket excuse of all of tRumps foibles by so called Christian Conservatives is sure speeding us on the way to depravity. I guess the term being a Christian does not mean what I was tought. we have come a long way down.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

CCGPV

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:37 am

WarRI1 wrote:
CCPVG

We're working on it.

Yes we are working on it, and the blanket excuse of all of tRumps foibles by so called Christian Conservatives is sure speeding us on the way to depravity. I guess the term being a Christian does not mean what I was tought. we have come a long way down.

"We're all sinners" is what you're thinking of.

Its the best way to get around the sensitive subjects.
I have all day.

BawliBooch

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:42 am

I am no fan of the Orange Man but I have to agree.

What Trump did in his private life years ago is nobodys business, especially if the activity was between 2 consenting adults.

The Bill Clinton case is different - 1. he was in the white house when the encounters with Ms.Lewinsky happened and 2. The encounters were with an intern.
L' Esprit de Mai 68

WarRI1

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:51 am

CCGPV wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
CCPVG

We're working on it.

"We're all sinners" is what you're thinking of.

Its the best way to get around the sensitive subjects.

It does give blanket coverage for all sins, and I find the biggest Preachers of right and wrong tend to wear a certain brand that proves so hypocritical in these times of tRumps and others. The Christian Conservative moniker wears well for the Conservative part, not so much on the Christian part or values as I was tought. Can anyone explain that? I am confused. When you read and hear the support that tRumps enjoys from them and especially the title of this thread and its premise.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

TheFlyingDisk

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:56 am

BawliBooch wrote:

What Trump did in his private life years ago is nobodys business, especially if the activity was between 2 consenting adults.

The Bill Clinton case is different - 1. he was in the white house when the encounters with Ms.Lewinsky happened and 2. The encounters were with an intern.

But Lewinsky had consented as well. And again, it has no bearing on Clinton's ability to run the country. Why should Trump get a free pass when Clinton didn't?

The choice is either they're both wrong, or it's nobody's business in both cases. Anything else is just simply wrong.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

casinterest

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:12 am

NIKV69 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

I remember he beat one of the most famous political figures after she called him all those names in the 2016 election. Ok, keep calling him racist. It has worked so well for you.

Trump has a strong following amongst racists and sexists.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/1/4 ... nomy-study

His Birther , and attacks on the Judge deciding the Trump University case are pretty much seal the deal accounts of racism. He has his moments, but overall , he is very racist.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/e ... story-race

CCGPV

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 am

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
BawliBooch wrote:

But Lewinsky had consented as well. And again, it has no bearing on Clinton's ability to run the country. Why should Trump get a free pass when Clinton didn't?

The choice is either they're both wrong, or it's nobody's business in both cases. Anything else is just simply wrong.

Sure it did. His own staff members talked about how it was a major road block in the Clinton administration at the time. The major issue was the lying lying under oath. Everyone knew Clinton was a womanizer before he was even elected. They just were raking him over the coals because he lied.

As far as Trump is concerned....I mean, we're talking about it aren't we? Its being investigated and talked about incessantly in the news and internet. Its not like he's getting away with anything. As soon as the issue is settled about the gag order we will probably hear an interview she will be paid handsomely to give. Cheap books written by ghostwriters will appear before the year is out. Great stuff.
I have all day.

jetero

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:16 am

AA747123 wrote:

Do you live in a hole? How about a primary source telling the story to a reporter 7 years ago before he ever became president?

What’s more, the Huckabeast essentially confirmed yesterday that the story was real by acknowledging an arbitration process. Why would there be an arbitration process if there wasn’t a hush agreement in the first place?

The above should be considered in the context of all of the LIES he puts forward on a daily basis. He is most certainly a serial sexual predator. The Steele Dossier is also more likely true than untrue. He also more than likely colluded/engaged in a conspiracy with a foreign power to meddle in a U.S. election.

But none of this matters to you and your ilk, I know ... anything goes ... the conspiracy lovers are absolutely blind to the humongous one that’s staring them right in the face.

MaverickM11

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:42 am

AA747123 wrote:

I love how you just come on here, sh!t out transparently false information, and then disappear, never responding to your grenade of stupidity, until you do it again on some other topic. But remember Clinton was finally caught for perjury, not for any of the (consensual, didn't have to pay 4 pussy-grabbing) philandering. And since Trump can't make it through a sentence without lying, his handlers know he would be guilty of perjury before he finished stating his name at the proceedings.

NIKV69 wrote:

Calling him a racist didn't dissuade racists from voting for him? Ya don't say! I thought y'all were for CAWLIN IT WUT IT IZ....so we are.
E pur si muove -Galileo

einsteinboricua

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:06 am

jetero wrote:
What’s more, the Huckabeast essentially confirmed yesterday that the story was real by acknowledging an arbitration process. Why would there be an arbitration process if there wasn’t a hush agreement in the first place?

Something tells me, before the month is out, that Sarah Huckabee Sanders will leave. It's now on the record, from the White House no less. No walking back this one. If the story intensifies, she will be shown the door (but she'll likely resign to "have family time").

ltbewr

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:06 am

The problems with affairs is that the person could be extorted by a spouse, a business partner, and with his being President by a foreign country. It also distracts the President from their duties and hurts his family.

ltbewr

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:07 am

einsteinboricua wrote:
jetero wrote:

Something tells me, before the month is out, that Sarah Huckabee Sanders will leave. It's now on the record, from the White House no less. No walking back this one. If the story intensifies, she will be shown the door (but she'll likely resign to "have family time").

I wouldn't be surprised either.

MaverickM11

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:30 am

ltbewr wrote:
einsteinboricua wrote:
jetero wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised either.

He destroys everything he touches, so they're all on borrowed time. Seems like Michael Cohen has copped to far more but he's still around--I wonder if it's because no other lawyer will touch Trump with a barge pole?
E pur si muove -Galileo

tommy1808

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:49 am

WarRI1 wrote:
CCPVG

We're working on it..

The difference is not what they do, the difference is the legal system. If police in Europe hears about rape or child prostitution, they investige and procecute.
Neither hushmoney for the victim or its parents, nor NDAs or a victim unwilling to co-operate will stop them. Societies interest in procecution is given.

In the U.S. those lowlifes just write checks until they have a victim that can't be bought and/or intimidated, if the ever do.

Trump raped and severely insured his first wife. In.the U.S. he just paid her off, in Europe he'd probably stll be in prison.
He allegedly raped a 13 year old girl tied to a bed. She
withdrew because she feared for her life. Here she couldn't do that.

.... and justice for all. Riiight.

Best regards
Thomas

seb146

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:17 am

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
AA747123 wrote:

The problem is that tRump paid hush money to Daniels. Not that it actually happened. A bribe was made.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter

NIKV69

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:32 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
Calling him a racist didn't dissuade racists from voting for him? Ya don't say! I thought y'all were for CAWLIN IT WUT IT IZ....so we are.

Except when it comes to Farrakhan then it's accepted by the entire black caucus.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/black ... farrakhan/

Beardown91737

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:06 am

tommy1808 wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:
CCPVG

We're working on it..

The difference is not what they do, the difference is the legal system. If police in Europe hears about rape or child prostitution, they investige and procecute.
Neither hushmoney for the victim or its parents, nor NDAs or a victim unwilling to co-operate will stop them. Societies interest in procecution is given.

In the U.S. those lowlifes just write checks until they have a victim that can't be bought and/or intimidated, if the ever do.

Trump raped and severely insured his first wife. In.the U.S. he just paid her off, in Europe he'd probably stll be in prison.
He allegedly raped a 13 year old girl tied to a bed. She
withdrew because she feared for her life. Here she couldn't do that.

.... and justice for all. Riiight.

Best regards
Thomas

Congratulations to France for setting an age of consent. When you want to bring up southern states (which are ours to ridicule, not yours) just remember France.
135 hrs PIC (mostly PA-28) - not current. Landings at MDW, PIA, JAN.

tommy1808

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:18 am

Beardown91737 wrote:
Congratulations to France for setting an age of consent..

WTF? France has a legal age of consent since 1832 and it has been 15 since 1945 .....

best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:47 am

AA747123 wrote:

Yes, and Trump is a changed man now. And the Evangelicals know that. I don't know how to say it any other way. There's nothing you libs can do to dissuade us from supporting Trump, who has had less affairs in office than Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy combined.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

Kiwirob

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:57 am

AA747123 wrote:

He didn't just have an affair with Stormy Daniels, eh also had a ten month affair with Karen McDougal, a couple of months after Baron was born.

IMO it's not the affairs that matter, what it shows the lack of character in the man, stand up guys don't cheat on their wives just after they've had a baby.

I also bet that he's not getting any bedroom action from The First Lady so it's probably safe to say he's getting some from somewhere.

Kiwirob

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Beardown91737 wrote:

WTF? France has a legal age of consent since 1832 and it has been 15 since 1945 .....

best regards
Thomas

You haven't read the latest news, after two cases involving two 11 year olds where the rapists were let off the public outcry has forced the govt's hand and now there is a legal age.

France's government has proposed setting a formal age of sexual consent after two-high profile cases involving 11-year-old girls, according to the country's Equality Minister.

Equality Minister Marlene Schiappa said the government "has decided to set the age at 15," after consultations with the public and an expert panel. She said a new law would be presented to Council of Ministers -- France's equivalent of a cabinet -- on March 21.
In France, current laws criminalize sex with children under the age of 15 but prosecutors must prove that the sexual act was forced.
Two cases involving the 11-year-old girls provoked outrage in France after the alleged perpetrators were acquitted of rape.
In November a 30-year-old man was cleared of rape after the court found that the victim had not been subjected to "constraint, threat, violence or surprise."
In the other case, charges against a 28-year-old man, also accused of raping an 11-year-old girl, were downgraded to "sexual relations with a minor," according to French news agency AFP.
Schiappa said that the French President wanted to set the age of consent at 15 and she "had expressed the same preference on many occasions."

<https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/05/europe/france-age-of-consent-law-intl/index.html

MaverickM11

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:31 am

NIKV69 wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:

Except when it comes to Farrakhan then it's accepted by the entire black caucus.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/black ... farrakhan/

Lol y'all just put down your tiki torches long enough to bury dear antisemite Billy Graham and were falling over each other to sing his praises. Seriously who even knew Farrakhan was still around?

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Yes, and Trump is a changed man now. And the Evangelicals know that. I don't know how to say it any other way. There's nothing you libs can do to dissuade us from supporting Trump, who has had less affairs in office than Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy combined.

Cheating on a pregnant wife with a hooker, and then paying off the hooker with someone else's money, and then lying about it, is literally the most evangelical thing ever. Trump's behavior is a mirror image of evangelicals--that's why there's no dissuading. I'm the first to admit he's the perfect leader for evangelicals--it's like the mafia boss running the jail.

Kiwirob wrote:
<https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/05/europe/france-age-of-consent-law-intl/index.html

Lovely. Meanwhile in Tennessee:

Tennessee GOP kill bill to ban child marriage
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch ... d-marriage
E pur si muove -Galileo

tommy1808

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:00 am

Kiwirob wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Beardown91737 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

You haven't read the latest news,

well, when it comes to law, i´d rather check the law...

Le fait, par un majeur, d'exercer sans violence, contrainte, menace ni surprise une atteinte sexuelle sur la personne d'un mineur de quinze ans est puni de cinq ans d'emprisonnement et de 75 000 euros d'amende.

~ ".... without violence, constraint, threat or surprise of a sexual offence by an adult on the person of a minor under fifteen years of age is punished by five years' imprisonment and a fine of €75,000"

https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCo ... e=20160306

What the French lawmakers are doing is reducing the leeway of Courts to make exceptions based on no surprise or threat or such.

best regards
Thomas

ltbewr

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:57 am

In the end, most people who vote don't care about the sex lives of their leaders, they see it as a private matter and will vote more on economic issues that affect them.

sevenair

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:14 am

So what if he did? Is it any better or any worse than Bills happy endings he received from Monica and denying it love on TV in front of the world despite her have gotten down on her knees on more than one occasion?

It's funny how people mistrust what the POTUS says and dismiss it as nonsense yet take what a pornstar says as gospel.

What is you lot say about 'my body, my choice' or whatever? If Trump decides to get his end away with a pornstar then that's up to him. Two grow ups having consensual sex is their business, not ours. The fact that she's come forward now suggests to me that she's realised her days as a pornstar are over and she needs some income.
If diversity really is our strength, why do you have such a fear of hearing diverse opinions or those who are differently opinionated?

DIRECTFLT

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Cheating on a pregnant wife with a hooker, and then paying off the hooker with someone else's money, and then lying about it, is literally the most evangelical thing ever.

Are you that dull???

Trump was *not* an evangelical when the affair occurred. You imply that he was. You don't have your facts straight. You seem to want to imply that everything that Trump has ever done, was done as an evangelical. So save your false argument for others!!
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

jetero

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:31 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:

Cheating on a pregnant wife with a hooker, and then paying off the hooker with someone else's money, and then lying about it, is literally the most evangelical thing ever.

Are you that dull???

Trump was *not* an evangelical when the affair occurred. You imply that he was. You don't have your facts straight. You seem to want to imply that everything that Trump has ever done, was done as an evangelical. So save your false argument for others!!

How can you be so confident the leopard has changed his stripes?

tommy1808

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:03 am

sevenair wrote:
It's funny how people mistrust what the POTUS says and dismiss it as nonsense yet take what a pornstar says as gospel.

Not her word is the gospel, the fact that she had to sign an nda and got hushmoney makes it gospel.

Best regards
Thomas

MaverickM11

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
Are you that dull???

Bless your heart dear for thinking Trump has changed—ever. I’ve never said Trump has changed—I’ve simply pointed out his greed, vengeance, narcissism, ignorance, and naked lack of morals has steadily inflated to the point that he’s finally sunk down to the level of evangelicals that worship him. Trump may not have been officially an evangelical when he was conning people to pay for his hookers, but his actions sure were—you guys deserve him. Really he’s the perfect leader—you guys decided one day he was one of you, and I couldn’t agree more. He always has been.
E pur si muove -Galileo

jetero

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:31 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
DIRECTFLT wrote:
Are you that dull???

Bless your heart dear for thinking Trump has changed—ever. I’ve never said Trump has changed—I’ve simply pointed out his greed, vengeance, narcissism, ignorance, and naked lack of morals has steadily inflated to the point that he’s finally sunk down to the level of evangelicals that worship him. Trump may not have been officially an evangelical when he was conning people to pay for his hookers, but his actions sure were—you guys deserve him. Really he’s the perfect leader—you guys decided one day he was one of you, and I couldn’t agree more. He always has been.

Sounds like a false prophet to me.

But an appropriate prophet for the bigoted and corrupt American evangelical.

einsteinboricua

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:58 am

ltbewr wrote:
In the end, most people who vote don't care about the sex lives of their leaders, they see it as a private matter and will vote more on economic issues that affect them.

Unless it's from the opposing party...then it's all out.

Trump's not exactly a family man after marrying a 3rd time (my lord, these family values that go hand in hand with the sanctity of marriage). Yet during the campaign, the GOP was willing to overlook all of that and instead attack Hillary for Bill's infidelity and for sticking with him after all was said and done (you know...because it's the whole family thing again).

coolian2

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Beardown91737 wrote:
When you want to bring up southern states (which are ours to ridicule, not yours) just remember France.

I love this argument

Bet you've got a strong opinion on abortion when it ain't your uterus to control
Q300/ATR72-600/737-200/-300/-400/-700/-800/A320/767-200/-300/757-200/777-300ER/
747-200/-300/-400/ER/A340-300/A380-800/MD-83/-88/CRJ-700/-900