texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Looks like Trump’s North Korea strategy is continuing to pay dividends.

Pompeo is returning from his mini summit with Kim with 3 hostages:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-announ ... 37078.html

This is really setting the stage for the upcoming Trump-Kim summit. Wow.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
jetero
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 09, 2018 2:17 pm

texdravid wrote:
Wow.


Whoa.
 
User avatar
Dutchy
Posts: 5485
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Wow, another 15million to go and I will be impressed.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!
 
KLDC10
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 09, 2018 10:13 pm

There was a time when the negotiated release of hostages could be a common cause, and worthy of praise no matter on which side of the political spectrum one sits. Apparently no longer.

Trump has done well to secure the release of the three American prisoners - it's a good sign and a strong step towards successful negotiations with North Korea.
DC9/MD90/MD11/F70/BAE146/Q400/737/738/739/744/748/752/763/772/A320/A321/A332/A333/A346/E170/E175/E190
 
727LOVER
Posts: 7693
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Wed May 09, 2018 11:46 pm

Why are they flying straight to Washington, D.C and not flying to Guam or Hawaii?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
Cadet985
Posts: 2038
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 6:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 am

727LOVER wrote:
Why are they flying straight to Washington, D.C and not flying to Guam or Hawaii?


I think they stopped in ANC.

Marc
 
Mir
Posts: 19455
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 am

KLDC10 wrote:
There was a time when the negotiated release of hostages could be a common cause, and worthy of praise no matter on which side of the political spectrum one sits. Apparently no longer.


There was a time when the US didn't negotiate with terrorists, much less make unilateral concessions to them. Apparently no longer.

It's good they're home. But you'd have been calling for Obama's head if he had ever made the concessions Trump made to get them released.

KLDC10 wrote:
Trump has done well to secure the release of the three American prisoners - it's a good sign and a strong step towards successful negotiations with North Korea.


It's a sign of a good con that the mark thinks things are going great right up until the rug is pulled out from under them.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
CCGPV
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 1:39 am

Cadet985 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:
Why are they flying straight to Washington, D.C and not flying to Guam or Hawaii?


I think they stopped in ANC.

Marc


They stopped in ANC for about 2 hours. There was a C-32 and a C-40 in the convoy. There will be a C-37 coming through tomorrow on an unrelated stop.
I have all day.
 
727LOVER
Posts: 7693
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 2:11 am

CCGPV wrote:
Cadet985 wrote:
727LOVER wrote:
Why are they flying straight to Washington, D.C and not flying to Guam or Hawaii?


I think they stopped in ANC.

Marc


They stopped in ANC for about 2 hours. There was a C-32 and a C-40 in the convoy. There will be a C-37 coming through tomorrow on an unrelated stop.


Back in the 80s and early 90s, when hostages were released from the Middle East, they would fly to West Germany (US military bases) for a few days so they could be checked out medically and also debriefed. Anxious family members would fly there to greet them. That's why I was asking.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
NIKV69
Posts: 11692
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 2:19 am

He didn't even have to go there like Bill Clinton did and make an ass out of himself to get that flake reporter Lisa Ling's sister out of the country.

WINNING!
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!
 
User avatar
Jetsgo
Posts: 2727
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:31 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 3:01 am

Mir wrote:
KLDC10 wrote:
There was a time when the negotiated release of hostages could be a common cause, and worthy of praise no matter on which side of the political spectrum one sits. Apparently no longer.


There was a time when the US didn't negotiate with terrorists, much less make unilateral concessions to them. Apparently no longer.


Please. That “no longer” began the day that sham of a deal with Iran was made. Trump has had demonstrable success with regards to NK, especially when compared to Obama, yet no one on the left seems capable of acknowledging it.
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!
 
seb146
Posts: 16644
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 3:44 am

texdravid wrote:
Looks like Trump’s North Korea strategy is continuing to pay dividends.

Pompeo is returning from his mini summit with Kim with 3 hostages:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-announ ... 37078.html

This is really setting the stage for the upcoming Trump-Kim summit. Wow.


Did you celebrate this heartily when hostages were released under Obama? Bush? Clinton? No? Then stop grandstanding. You refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of Obama because you hate him. No reason given. You just hate Obama and praise tRump.

Get over yourself. Americans in DPRK have been released under previous presidents. Why is this any different? Congratulations they are coming home but tRump deserves no more praise than any other president.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
Mir
Posts: 19455
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 4:36 am

Jetsgo wrote:
That “no longer” began the day that sham of a deal with Iran was made.


The deal that was doing its job keeping Iran from proceeding with a nuclear weapons program? :sarcastic:

Jetsgo wrote:
Trump has had demonstrable success with regards to NK, especially when compared to Obama, yet no one on the left seems capable of acknowledging it.


Let's talk about his "success". NK successfully tested an ICBM, got Trump to call Kim Jong-Un "an honorable man", and got Trump to agree to bilateral talks so that the US' longtime allies with significant interests have no seat at the table when negotiations go on. And all they had to do was suggest that they might get rid of their nuclear program (which they've done many times before and have never followed through on) and release three prisoners. That sure is a success, but it's not Trump's. It's Kim Jong-Un's.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
jetero
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 5:55 am

I can’t stand Trump as everyone knows.

That said, he seems to have proven to the U.S. electorate from a foreign policy perspective there are 3 options, (1) penis games; (2) hemming and hawing, perpetually circle jerking as Americans die and 1000x more foreigners die while creating worse problems in the process; or (3) all-out war.

If (1) brings the world to a new equilibrium I’m fine. However, I seriously worry about (1) leading to (3).

If somehow Trump can help integrate Iran and the DPRK into the world economy for the benefit of their citizens (because Lord knows the perpetual circle jerking doesn’t work), I will say he deserves a Nobel.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

(This message will self-destruct in 60 seconds.)
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 am

seb146 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
Looks like Trump’s North Korea strategy is continuing to pay dividends.

Pompeo is returning from his mini summit with Kim with 3 hostages:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-announ ... 37078.html

This is really setting the stage for the upcoming Trump-Kim summit. Wow.


Did you celebrate this heartily when hostages were released under Obama? Bush? Clinton? No? Then stop grandstanding. You refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of Obama because you hate him. No reason given. You just hate Obama and praise tRump.

Get over yourself. Americans in DPRK have been released under previous presidents. Why is this any different? Congratulations they are coming home but tRump deserves no more praise than any other president.



I cheered Clinton for his work in Kosovo in the 1990’s and I cheered Obama when bin Laden was captured and killed in 2011. So wrong again.
For your information, I have supported every military action by a US President except for one glaring exception: Jimbo Carter and his ill-fated desert fiasco in 1980 to free US hostages.

However, I am especially pleased for this most recent Trump success precisely BECAUSE you liberals are cheering for his failure at every turn and you guys make no bones about it.

The fact there was a funeral atmosphere this morning on all the usual mainstream leftist outlets tells you all you need to know about the media and the left. They wanted their community organizer, their Chicago Messiah, their racist brotha to have that glory.

And to come the day after The Donald wiped out Obozo’s ill fated Iran deal?? It has been a great 48 hours for America, the real America, the right wing Republican America!!

MAGA folks! Trump 2020. Do cheer up chap! Tomorrow is a new day, filled with Stormy Jones, Mueller, Russian collusion and all your other fantasies that will be duly fulfilled by your leftist media.

Goodnight my friend.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
jetero
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 6:37 am

[quote=“Texdravid”]However, I am especially pleased for this most recent Trump success precisely BECAUSE you liberals are cheering for his failure at every turn and you guys make no bones about it.[/quote]

There we go again.

Politics as sport.

One “team” wins, the other “team” loses, without any appreciation of issues, facts, etc.

Ergo a win/lose option.

And neither wakes up and realizes that it is 50%-50%, yet rules as if there is a mandate.

The U.S. is done if that’s the calculus.

I’ll leave the rest of my fellow Texan’s blather for the record (only because I think I’m on the right side of the 50% and I want the world to know how dumb the other 50% is ... which is sad for me)

[quote=“texdravid”]The fact there was a funeral atmosphere this morning on all the usual mainstream leftist outlets tells you all you need to know about the media and the left. They wanted their community organizer, their Chicago Messiah, their racist brotha to have that glory.

And to come the day after The Donald wiped out Obozo’s ill fated Iran deal?? It has been a great 48 hours for America, the real America, the right wing Republican America!!

MAGA folks! Trump 2020. Do cheer up chap! Tomorrow is a new day, filled with Stormy Jones, Mueller, Russian collusion and all your other fantasies that will be duly fulfilled by your leftist media.

Goodnight my friend.[/quote]
 
P1aneMad
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Image
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Politics is sport. The ultimate blood sport. Always winners and losers. The losses are staggering and the wins fleeting. Such is life in a democracy. The good news is that neither side stays victorious or defeated for long.

Let me remind my good friends that the democrats in 2009 controlled every branch of government and had a supermajority in the Senate. Did they govern to accommodate the republicans? They took it and ran with it. Obama himself said “I won”.

The US may be 50:50 but it is a winner take all system for 4 years.

So stop YOUR blathering how Trump is ruling like he has a mandate. Every President does. You’re just angry that your side lostnin 2016 and Obama’s legacy is being undone piece by piece. Cheers.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Bush 2 put North Korea (and Iran) in his Axis of Evil. Since then, NK has acquired the A bomb, and long range ballistic missiles. Trump will have a success worthy of praise if he can undo that. So far, we've seen no concrete evidence that anything is happening on that front.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
User avatar
SheikhDjibouti
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Who are these three "Americans"? I'm asking a genuine question.

The Yahoo article quoted by the OP mentions "American" "Americans" and "American citizens" numerous times just to make sure we aren't in any doubt. But they are surprisingly vague in terms of elaborating as to who these people are and what (alleged) crimes they are supposedly guilty of.

Kim Dong-Chul ("American Citizen") was born in South Korea, lives in China with his wife, and owns a business in North Korea. Does he contribute in any way to the US economy? Does he vote in US elections? When was the last time he even visited the US?

Kim Sang-duk ("American citizen") was born in either 1958 or 1959 (is it common for US states to be so vague about birth records?), and worked at Yanbian University of Science and Technology (YUST) in Yanji, near the China-North Korea border. The remainder of his life (exactly where he was born, what US college he went to, which US state(s) he has lived in, what American Football team he supports...) are almost completely unknown except for an old facebook entry saying he went to UCR (Riverside, CA) and Aurora (Chicago, IL). Or that might have been a different Tony Kim?

Kim Hak-song ("American citizen") is even more of a mystery. In an article written 12 mths ago with the headline "Who is Kim Hak-song" the answer appears to be "we really haven't got a clue", except he had some connection to the Pyongang University of Science & Technology. Some news outlets claim he was a teacher, whereas the original report merely states that he "was doing business in relation to the operation". Say what?
A more recent article (USA Today) suggests he is an ethnic Korean, born in China, who may have studied in California.

Funnily enough, I completed some of my education in California too; I went to Sonoma & Napa Counties, and studied wine. Does that count?

https://www.bustle.com/p/who-is-kim-hak ... izen-56230

Maybe I have missed some news articles that revealed all, but I am much more used to reading articles that feature bylines such as "Sgt XYZ from Smalltown, Nebraska, is seen here visiting his old school in SomewhereElse, Illinois, to talk about his experiences of fighting the Taliban." Where is the background for these three guys?
I think it is great that these three folks have been released, but I find myself choking a little whilst reading headlines such as
"Tony Kim, Kim Hak-Song and Kim Dong-Chul, the Americans who were North Korean prisoners, are back on American soil"
Back on American soil - for the first time in decades from what I'm reading. Surely their connection to the US is stronger than that?

Come on folks, enlighten me. What makes these guys special?
I promised myself I'd leave before the party turned ugly. I would quit at 1000 !
Here I am stuck at 994; each time I'm tempted to post, I find myself wondering who will even read it / what is the point?
Or maybe I've just got nothing left to say.
 
mham001
Posts: 4820
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 2:38 pm

texdravid wrote:
The fact there was a funeral atmosphere this morning on all the usual mainstream leftist outlets tells you all you need to know about the media and the left. They wanted their community organizer, their Chicago Messiah, their racist brotha to have that glory.


I didn't have anything much to say but after I read this I went to my Google News page and North Korea is not even on the front page. Not one mention. Whereas if there was some bimbo making an accusation about a Trump blowjob in 2005, or the latest breathtaking pronouncement that a Russian once talked to an American - it would be a top headline for two days.

For all you self-pronounced "lover's of democracy" who loathe Trump at all costs, this really should scare the hell out you, as it has me for quite some time - the news organizations are HUGELY biased. To the very core of its algorithms. What can you really believe?
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Aesma wrote:
Bush 2 put North Korea (and Iran) in his Axis of Evil. Since then, NK has acquired the A bomb, and long range ballistic missiles. Trump will have a success worthy of praise if he can undo that. So far, we've seen no concrete evidence that anything is happening on that front.


The Nobel committee gave obama the peace prize for simply being elected!! Where was the outrage here at that time??

Trump has made huge inroads into solving the N Korea situation and liberals are so loathe to give him any credit. That’s the story.

And we conservatives are not going to let you guys forget that ever. Ever.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 3:52 pm

I remember plenty of people saying Obama's prize was not a good thing. I think the idea was rather to give it to the American people for having elected Obama, but you can't do that (the EU got a prize, though).

Please tell me what these inroads are exactly. Concrete evidence, just like you're asking when the subject is Trump colluding with Russia.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
727LOVER
Posts: 7693
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 3:54 pm

texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:
Bush 2 put North Korea (and Iran) in his Axis of Evil. Since then, NK has acquired the A bomb, and long range ballistic missiles. Trump will have a success worthy of praise if he can undo that. So far, we've seen no concrete evidence that anything is happening on that front.


The Nobel committee gave obama the peace prize for simply being elected!! Where was the outrage here at that time??

Trump has made huge inroads into solving the N Korea situation and liberals are so loathe to give him any credit. That’s the story.

And we conservatives are not going to let you guys forget that ever. Ever.



I'm left-leaning and I've got no prob with Trump getting the Nobel prize. I just don't like his attitude Although, I think Tillerson deserves it more.


.
mham001 wrote:
I didn't have anything much to say but after I read this I went to my Google News page and North Korea is not even on the front page. Not one mention. Whereas if there was some bimbo making an accusation about a Trump blowjob in 2005, or the latest breathtaking pronouncement that a Russian once talked to an American - it would be a top headline for two days.


IDK about that. I saw it all over yesterday.....AND.....it was the lead story on ABC World News last night.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Aesma wrote:
I remember plenty of people saying Obama's prize was not a good thing. I think the idea was rather to give it to the American people for having elected Obama,
.


An equally dumb idea.

We elected Obama and he continued to bomb and kill like every other president.

What's so great about that?
I have all day.
 
seb146
Posts: 16644
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 4:42 pm

texdravid wrote:
seb146 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
Looks like Trump’s North Korea strategy is continuing to pay dividends.

Pompeo is returning from his mini summit with Kim with 3 hostages:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-announ ... 37078.html

This is really setting the stage for the upcoming Trump-Kim summit. Wow.


Did you celebrate this heartily when hostages were released under Obama? Bush? Clinton? No? Then stop grandstanding. You refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of Obama because you hate him. No reason given. You just hate Obama and praise tRump.

Get over yourself. Americans in DPRK have been released under previous presidents. Why is this any different? Congratulations they are coming home but tRump deserves no more praise than any other president.



I cheered Clinton for his work in Kosovo in the 1990’s and I cheered Obama when bin Laden was captured and killed in 2011. So wrong again.
For your information, I have supported every military action by a US President except for one glaring exception: Jimbo Carter and his ill-fated desert fiasco in 1980 to free US hostages.

However, I am especially pleased for this most recent Trump success precisely BECAUSE you liberals are cheering for his failure at every turn and you guys make no bones about it.

The fact there was a funeral atmosphere this morning on all the usual mainstream leftist outlets tells you all you need to know about the media and the left. They wanted their community organizer, their Chicago Messiah, their racist brotha to have that glory.

And to come the day after The Donald wiped out Obozo’s ill fated Iran deal?? It has been a great 48 hours for America, the real America, the right wing Republican America!!

MAGA folks! Trump 2020. Do cheer up chap! Tomorrow is a new day, filled with Stormy Jones, Mueller, Russian collusion and all your other fantasies that will be duly fulfilled by your leftist media.

Goodnight my friend.


Wow, So much misinformation and mis-remembering of history. Geez, I don't even know where to start.

Carter actually DID free the Iranian hostages. Those negotiations were ongoing while he was campaigning and while he was still president. He actually did not vacate the office until Reagan spoke the oath on that January morning. It was Carter who did that. Not St. Ronnie.

Now that the United States is out of the Iran deal, what is to stop Iran from making nuclear bombs? They were not allowed to before under the Obama plan. But, now, under your orange god, they can. Such winning. So glad you simple minded righties know what is best for everyone. War and nukes and guns sos that we all can meet Jeezus!
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
seb146
Posts: 16644
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 4:48 pm

mham001 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
The fact there was a funeral atmosphere this morning on all the usual mainstream leftist outlets tells you all you need to know about the media and the left. They wanted their community organizer, their Chicago Messiah, their racist brotha to have that glory.


I didn't have anything much to say but after I read this I went to my Google News page and North Korea is not even on the front page. Not one mention. Whereas if there was some bimbo making an accusation about a Trump blowjob in 2005, or the latest breathtaking pronouncement that a Russian once talked to an American - it would be a top headline for two days.

For all you self-pronounced "lover's of democracy" who loathe Trump at all costs, this really should scare the hell out you, as it has me for quite some time - the news organizations are HUGELY biased. To the very core of its algorithms. What can you really believe?


He bribed a former trick to stay quiet so he could have a better shot AND he was helped by Russia to be installed. If that does not scare the hell out of you, I don't know what will.

Besides, YOU ALL already knew this man had no moral character and still insisted he was infinitely better than Hillary because reasons. Why should you not see your mistake of electing this sh*tstorm? Why is that so offensive to you righties? Everyone knew Hillary's baggage because you righties bring it up every chance you get. But, any time tRump's lies and cheating are brought up, your response is "well, it does not matter so just let him lead." No. HELL NO!!! YOU righties brought this on. YOU righties own this. YOU righties are comfortable with lying and bribes and foreign governments selecting our leaders. YOU righties own this mess. Stop projecting and help us get rid of this clown and honestly and truly make America great again. Without this lying, cheating snake oil salesman.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 5:31 pm

seb146 wrote:
mham001 wrote:
texdravid wrote:
The fact there was a funeral atmosphere this morning on all the usual mainstream leftist outlets tells you all you need to know about the media and the left. They wanted their community organizer, their Chicago Messiah, their racist brotha to have that glory.


I didn't have anything much to say but after I read this I went to my Google News page and North Korea is not even on the front page. Not one mention. Whereas if there was some bimbo making an accusation about a Trump blowjob in 2005, or the latest breathtaking pronouncement that a Russian once talked to an American - it would be a top headline for two days.

For all you self-pronounced "lover's of democracy" who loathe Trump at all costs, this really should scare the hell out you, as it has me for quite some time - the news organizations are HUGELY biased. To the very core of its algorithms. What can you really believe?


He bribed a former trick to stay quiet so he could have a better shot AND he was helped by Russia to be installed. If that does not scare the hell out of you, I don't know what will.

Besides, YOU ALL already knew this man had no moral character and still insisted he was infinitely better than Hillary because reasons. Why should you not see your mistake of electing this sh*tstorm? Why is that so offensive to you righties? Everyone knew Hillary's baggage because you righties bring it up every chance you get. But, any time tRump's lies and cheating are brought up, your response is "well, it does not matter so just let him lead." No. HELL NO!!! YOU righties brought this on. YOU righties own this. YOU righties are comfortable with lying and bribes and foreign governments selecting our leaders. YOU righties own this mess. Stop projecting and help us get rid of this clown and honestly and truly make America great again. Without this lying, cheating snake oil salesman.



Ha ha looks like Trump’s successes are having their intended effect. It’s driving you crazy with anger and jealously. If you’re this angry, imagine Hillary in her living room or Obama today. Hint: Obama and both Clintons are infinitely more corrupt immoral and are criminals than any Stormy Daniels episode!
In Barack and Michelle’s case they are virulent anti-white racists to boot along with the attack dogs like Eric Holder.

What a wonderful day! Trump 2020!

That press conference at Andrews this morning was like Sir Ronald Magnus Reagan in the 1980s.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
seb146
Posts: 16644
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 5:48 pm

texdravid wrote:
seb146 wrote:
mham001 wrote:

I didn't have anything much to say but after I read this I went to my Google News page and North Korea is not even on the front page. Not one mention. Whereas if there was some bimbo making an accusation about a Trump blowjob in 2005, or the latest breathtaking pronouncement that a Russian once talked to an American - it would be a top headline for two days.

For all you self-pronounced "lover's of democracy" who loathe Trump at all costs, this really should scare the hell out you, as it has me for quite some time - the news organizations are HUGELY biased. To the very core of its algorithms. What can you really believe?


He bribed a former trick to stay quiet so he could have a better shot AND he was helped by Russia to be installed. If that does not scare the hell out of you, I don't know what will.

Besides, YOU ALL already knew this man had no moral character and still insisted he was infinitely better than Hillary because reasons. Why should you not see your mistake of electing this sh*tstorm? Why is that so offensive to you righties? Everyone knew Hillary's baggage because you righties bring it up every chance you get. But, any time tRump's lies and cheating are brought up, your response is "well, it does not matter so just let him lead." No. HELL NO!!! YOU righties brought this on. YOU righties own this. YOU righties are comfortable with lying and bribes and foreign governments selecting our leaders. YOU righties own this mess. Stop projecting and help us get rid of this clown and honestly and truly make America great again. Without this lying, cheating snake oil salesman.



Ha ha looks like Trump’s successes are having their intended effect. It’s driving you crazy with anger and jealously.


I am sorry you are triggered by the facts of history. I am sorry your blind hatred of Obama is the only thing supporting tRump. I am sorry you feel the need to lash out because Obama and Hillary are more qualified.

Deflection and projection are not a good look on you. But, they suit you. That seems to be all you righties have anymore. That and erasing Obama from history. You all have no new plans, no new ideas. Just hatred of history. Don't worry. History will repeat itself. When the market crashes and war is your only answer, maybe you righties should figure out how to fix your mess instead of simply erasing history and blaming everyone else for your mistakes.
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
727LOVER
Posts: 7693
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 7:10 pm

texdravid wrote:
Hint: Obama and both Clintons are infinitely more corrupt immoral and are criminals than any Stormy Daniels episode!.


Clintons?...OK, maybe....but Obamas?
Image
NO WAY !
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
mham001
Posts: 4820
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Aesma wrote:
Please tell me what these inroads are exactly. Concrete evidence, just like you're asking when the subject is Trump colluding with Russia.


I think you have to be quite dense to conclude that two leaders meeting after decades of hostilities is not an "inroad". I didn't think you were that way.

Does the Washington Post lean far enough left for you to believe?

Trump announces June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Or this, also sourced from what many consider a left thinking news source - and thus instantly credible to most unthinking liberals - maybe you will too?

Image
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/worl ... -name.html

Of course, if that is not good enough to fufill the definition of an "inroad', there is also the ever "Progressive" Guardian, which writes:

Official North Korean media quoted Kim on Wednesday as saying the encounter with Trump “would be a historic meeting” and an “excellent first step toward promotion of the positive situation development in the Korean peninsula and building a good future”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ore-report

When was the last time North Korea said anything like that towards the US? Or anybody else for that matter? Why do you have such a problem with that? Oh, Trump.
 
Mir
Posts: 19455
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 8:33 pm

mham001 wrote:
I think you have to be quite dense to conclude that two leaders meeting after decades of hostilities is not an "inroad". I didn't think you were that way.


Wasn't that long ago that agreeing to meet with North Korea one-on-one without any preconditions would have been seen as an unacceptable act of selling out. 2016, in fact.

mham001 wrote:
Of course, if that is not good enough to fufill the definition of an "inroad', there is also the ever "Progressive" Guardian, which writes:

Official North Korean media quoted Kim on Wednesday as saying the encounter with Trump “would be a historic meeting” and an “excellent first step toward promotion of the positive situation development in the Korean peninsula and building a good future”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ore-report

When was the last time North Korea said anything like that towards the US? Or anybody else for that matter? Why do you have such a problem with that? Oh, Trump.


You're correct that North Korea hasn't said anything like that for a while. That's because they knew the US wouldn't fall for it. That they're throwing out praise so easily should give you concern. Again, in a con, the mark thinks things are going great right up until the rug is pulled out from under them.

Seriously, if you think those words have any purpose other than to blow smoke up Trump's ass to make him more compliant when North Korea gets him alone in a conference room, I know a few exiled Nigerian princes who have large inheritances they need to get access to and will happily give you a nice cut in exchange for your help in providing a nominal fee upfront to release the full amount of the funds.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
User avatar
ER757
Posts: 2937
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 8:41 pm

texdravid wrote:
Aesma wrote:
Bush 2 put North Korea (and Iran) in his Axis of Evil. Since then, NK has acquired the A bomb, and long range ballistic missiles. Trump will have a success worthy of praise if he can undo that. So far, we've seen no concrete evidence that anything is happening on that front.


The Nobel committee gave obama the peace prize for simply being elected!! Where was the outrage here at that time??

Trump has made huge inroads into solving the N Korea situation and liberals are so loathe to give him any credit. That’s the story.

And we conservatives are not going to let you guys forget that ever. Ever.

Giving Obama the Nobel was joke - but that joke's been played many times - see Henry Kissinger, Yassar Arafat etc.

I am certainly no fan of Trump, but I'll give him credit on this, getting these prisoners freed is a good thing by any measure. If he somehow is able to work things out with Kim Jong Un that would be a great thing - I have serious doubts, I don't think Kim can be trusted at all, but let's see what happens. Trump actually had a chance to be a great statesman had he played nice with Iran and instead of backing out of the nuke deal, got in touch with Khameni and said let's sit down and talk about this deal and how we can make it better. But that's a discussion for another thread I suppose. Imagine if both NK and Iran were brought back into the good graces of the western world - one can dream I suppose
 
mham001
Posts: 4820
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 10:07 pm

Mir wrote:
mham001 wrote:
I think you have to be quite dense to conclude that two leaders meeting after decades of hostilities is not an "inroad". I didn't think you were that way.


Wasn't that long ago that agreeing to meet with North Korea one-on-one without any preconditions would have been seen as an unacceptable act of selling out. 2016, in fact.


Showing results for kim jong un 2016 president talks
Search instead for kim jung un 2016 president talks

Search Results

Donald Trump Says He's Willing to Talk Directly With Kim Jong-un ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/p ... trump.html
May 17, 2016 - The notion that Mr. Trump would hold direct talks with Mr. Kim could create ... Find out what you need to know about the 2016 presidential race ...

North Korea official rejects Trump meeting with Kim Jong-un as ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../2016/.. ... g-un-mee...
May 23, 2016 - At last a good idea from Donald Trump: dialogue with North Korea ... “This is useless, just a gesture for the presidential election. ... who is also North Korea's ambassador to the UN-backed Conference on ... 23 May 2016 14:34.

US election: Donald Trump open to talks with North Korea - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36318752
US election: Donald Trump open to talks with North Korea. 18 May 2016 .... He recently called Kim Jong-un a "maniac" but then added what sounded like a ...


Mir wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Of course, if that is not good enough to fufill the definition of an "inroad', there is also the ever "Progressive" Guardian, which writes:

Official North Korean media quoted Kim on Wednesday as saying the encounter with Trump “would be a historic meeting” and an “excellent first step toward promotion of the positive situation development in the Korean peninsula and building a good future”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ore-report

When was the last time North Korea said anything like that towards the US? Or anybody else for that matter? Why do you have such a problem with that? Oh, Trump.


You're correct that North Korea hasn't said anything like that for a while. That's because they knew the US wouldn't fall for it. That they're throwing out praise so easily should give you concern. Again, in a con, the mark thinks things are going great right up until the rug is pulled out from under them.

Seriously, if you think those words have any purpose other than to blow smoke up Trump's ass to make him more compliant when North Korea gets him alone in a conference room,


I get that. On the other hand, pay attention, the admiration is apparently mutual. They could become best buds, who knows. That is probably better than a hostile NK.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 10:23 pm

CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:
I remember plenty of people saying Obama's prize was not a good thing. I think the idea was rather to give it to the American people for having elected Obama,
.


An equally dumb idea.

We elected Obama and he continued to bomb and kill like every other president.

What's so great about that?


I meant for having elected a black man. Of course Obama's talks of rebooting foreign relations also probably came into it.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 10:32 pm

mham001 : look, hearing Kim say nice things, and Trump too, is better that what they were saying before. But what I'm not hearing is dear leader promising to dismantle his nukes and give the uranium/plutonium to a third party. You know, what Trump is demanding of the Iranians.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 10:32 pm

Aesma wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:
I remember plenty of people saying Obama's prize was not a good thing. I think the idea was rather to give it to the American people for having elected Obama,
.


An equally dumb idea.

We elected Obama and he continued to bomb and kill like every other president.

What's so great about that?


I meant for having elected a black man. Of course Obama's talks of rebooting foreign relations also probably came into it.


The Nobel committee specifically said they did it to rebuke George W. Bush, who the left now adores because he left poor Barack alone and hugged Clinton. Please...the same guy 15 years ago was the devil incarnate.

And of course because he is black. The same Nobel who denied Gandhi. Hypocrites.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.
 
afcjets
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Thu May 10, 2018 11:26 pm

seb146 wrote:

Now that the United States is out of the Iran deal, what is to stop Iran from making nuclear bombs? They were not allowed to before under the Obama plan. But, now, under your orange god, they can. Such winning. So glad you simple minded righties know what is best for everyone. War and nukes and guns sos that we all can meet Jeezus!

You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter


They were already making them. Besides, Trump never said he would not negotiate an actual deal with them. That is the way he negotiates.

In another topic, you said you were a Christian. Why would misspell your Saviour's name? Would you intentionally misspell Allah? Or do you believe some religions matter more than Christianity?
 
LittleSprocket
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 1:02 am

Mir wrote:
mham001 wrote:
I think you have to be quite dense to conclude that two leaders meeting after decades of hostilities is not an "inroad". I didn't think you were that way.


Wasn't that long ago that agreeing to meet with North Korea one-on-one without any preconditions would have been seen as an unacceptable act of selling out. 2016, in fact.

mham001 wrote:
Of course, if that is not good enough to fufill the definition of an "inroad', there is also the ever "Progressive" Guardian, which writes:

Official North Korean media quoted Kim on Wednesday as saying the encounter with Trump “would be a historic meeting” and an “excellent first step toward promotion of the positive situation development in the Korean peninsula and building a good future”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ore-report

When was the last time North Korea said anything like that towards the US? Or anybody else for that matter? Why do you have such a problem with that? Oh, Trump.


You're correct that North Korea hasn't said anything like that for a while. That's because they knew the US wouldn't fall for it. That they're throwing out praise so easily should give you concern. Again, in a con, the mark thinks things are going great right up until the rug is pulled out from under them.

Seriously, if you think those words have any purpose other than to blow smoke up Trump's ass to make him more compliant when North Korea gets him alone in a conference room, I know a few exiled Nigerian princes who have large inheritances they need to get access to and will happily give you a nice cut in exchange for your help in providing a nominal fee upfront to release the full amount of the funds.


Maybe I'm drunk...but what is wrong with meeting the leader of a foreign country to END a war that has been going on since 1950? My grandfather that died many years ago fought in this war. Only a fool would advocate for continuining down the same path. My family has fought in every war this country has been involved in since before the US was founded. War is hell, ANYTHING that can be done to avoid a potential conflict should be pursued. I dont trust them personally but ending the war is a great first step.

What is wrong with pursuing peace???
 
CCGPV
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 1:22 am

Aesma wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:
I remember plenty of people saying Obama's prize was not a good thing. I think the idea was rather to give it to the American people for having elected Obama,
.


An equally dumb idea.

We elected Obama and he continued to bomb and kill like every other president.

What's so great about that?


I meant for having elected a black man. Of course Obama's talks of rebooting foreign relations also probably came into it.


He got it because he was black and elected in the USA? I voted for the guy but it had nothing to do with his race.

Why on Earth did that deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?
I have all day.
 
seb146
Posts: 16644
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 1:28 am

afcjets wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Now that the United States is out of the Iran deal, what is to stop Iran from making nuclear bombs? They were not allowed to before under the Obama plan. But, now, under your orange god, they can. Such winning. So glad you simple minded righties know what is best for everyone. War and nukes and guns sos that we all can meet Jeezus!

You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter


They were already making them. Besides, Trump never said he would not negotiate an actual deal with them. That is the way he negotiates.

In another topic, you said you were a Christian. Why would misspell your Saviour's name? Would you intentionally misspell Allah? Or do you believe some religions matter more than Christianity?


Because I am not the Christian you think I should be, i must be Muslim. You are a hoot. Ever thought of doing stand up?

Iran was forbidden from making nuclear weapons, They were under heavy watch by several nations including China and Russia and EU. I have noticed that tRump "negotiates" by negating Obama era treaties and regulations then hurling insults at people. Not actually replacing these rules and regulations. Remember ACA repeal and replace? Where is that? Build the wall and Mexico will pay for it? Lock her up? Any of that happen under your great negotiator?
You say Merry Christmas, I say All Holidays Matter
 
Mir
Posts: 19455
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 am

mham001 wrote:
I get that. On the other hand, pay attention, the admiration is apparently mutual. They could become best buds, who knows. That is probably better than a hostile NK.


Think about what you're saying. You're suggesting that Donald Trump admires the most brutal dictator in the world right now (or if not the most, definitely in the top three) and wants to be his BFF. Can you imagine what you'd be saying if Obama or Clinton were doing this sort of appeasement and turning their backs on some of our most vital allies and trading partners?

If the admiration really is mutual, that means only one thing: Trump is falling for the con. But who knows, they could become best buds. And maybe there really is $100 million in that prince's bank account in Switzerland, and you'll get $25 million of it if you just pay the $5000 fee.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 1:54 pm

CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

An equally dumb idea.

We elected Obama and he continued to bomb and kill like every other president.

What's so great about that?


I meant for having elected a black man. Of course Obama's talks of rebooting foreign relations also probably came into it.


He got it because he was black and elected in the USA? I voted for the guy but it had nothing to do with his race.

Why on Earth did that deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?


Because of your country's history over the treatment of black people. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk also got one for similar reasons.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
CCGPV
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Aesma wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:

I meant for having elected a black man. Of course Obama's talks of rebooting foreign relations also probably came into it.


He got it because he was black and elected in the USA? I voted for the guy but it had nothing to do with his race.

Why on Earth did that deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?


Because of your country's history over the treatment of black people. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk also got one for similar reasons.


They received theirs after they effected real change in their society. Totally justified.

I don't think just electing a black man to the office is deserving of the prize. Do you?
I have all day.
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 3159
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 2:26 pm

“We want to thank Kim Jong Un, who really was excellent to these three incredible people,” Trump said as he welcomed the three men back to the US early on Thursday morning.


WTF? :shock:
Most recent planes I've been in: A318 F-GUGQ, A319 F-GRHR, A320ceo D-AIZH, A320neo D-AINE, A330-300 VH-QPD, A350-900 B-LRA, A380-800 D-AIMH, B737-600 LN-RPA, B737-700 OY-JTY, B737-800 LN-NGA, B767-300 ZK-NCI, B777-300 ZK-OKN, B787-9 VH-ZNA, CS100 HB-JBG
 
727LOVER
Posts: 7693
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:22 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 2:50 pm

zkojq wrote:
“We want to thank Kim Jong Un, who really was excellent to these three incredible people,” Trump said as he welcomed the three men back to the US early on Thursday morning.


WTF? :shock:


Guess he forgot about Otto Warmbier :?


But, I'm very happy for these gentlemen.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
CCGPV
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 3:57 pm

zkojq wrote:
“We want to thank Kim Jong Un, who really was excellent to these three incredible people,” Trump said as he welcomed the three men back to the US early on Thursday morning.


WTF? :shock:


Trump insults Kim Jong Un - "What a maniac he's going to get us all killed."

Trump thanks Kim Jong Un for releasing prisoners as part of a deal. "What a maniac he's thanking a crazy person."

Ya just can't win.
I have all day.
 
mham001
Posts: 4820
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Aesma wrote:
mham001 : look, hearing Kim say nice things, and Trump too, is better that what they were saying before. But what I'm not hearing is dear leader promising to dismantle his nukes and give the uranium/plutonium to a third party. You know, what Trump is demanding of the Iranians.


Actually, he has been quoted several times offering to "denuclearize the Korean Peninsula". Just last week to China iirc.

But, what you are demanding is an agreement before the agreement. Like I said, it wouldn't matter what happens - it won't be good. Because....Trump.
 
AA747123
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 pm

This is a true testament to Trumps power and influence as a world leader. Obama could not get them freed during his time in office. Here Trump got it done, and is bringing peace to the Korean peninsula, again something Obama couldnt get done.
 
texdravid
Topic Author
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Re: Trump announces North Korea frees 3 prisoners

Fri May 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Aesma wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
Aesma wrote:

I meant for having elected a black man. Of course Obama's talks of rebooting foreign relations also probably came into it.


He got it because he was black and elected in the USA? I voted for the guy but it had nothing to do with his race.

Why on Earth did that deserve the Nobel Peace Prize?


Because of your country's history over the treatment of black people. Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk also got one for similar reasons.



Are you kidding???!!!
Mandela fought, bled and was tortured for decades for simply being a black man seeking equal rights.

DeKlerk went against his own racist brothers and his entire white race to end apartheid. A sefthless act of courage.

Let’s see about Obama. Every step of his college and law schools and rise in politics due to either affirmative action or white guilt among white liberals. A simple politician who simply got elected.

Obama doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Mandela, Gandhi, King, or Abernathy.

He is on another list:
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan (called him the respectful minister)
Rev. Jeremiah Wright, racist preacher who was the Obama’s pastor for over a decade.

The confederacy of racist black people.
Tort reform now. Throw lawyers in jail later.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: c933103, casinterest, cledaybuck, doug_or, mad99, olle, Raventech, Redd, Reinhardt, skyservice_330 and 14 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos