THS214

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:17 pm

anrec80 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
If I lived in Latvia, Lithuania, or Estonia..... I would be very concerned...

Wait a min - is someone still living there? Except EU-funded state officials and those “non-citizen” Russians, who due to lack of citizenship can’t go anywhere. This phenomena is a huge embarrassment for EU - people who were born and raised where they are have no basic rights at their home. Another place in the world like this is a tough find...

Why russia dont accept russians to russia?

tu204

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:18 pm

seb146 wrote:
And, for the first time in a very, very long time, a sitting president did not visit the troops on Independence Day.

https://www.axios.com/trump-military-tr ... 435cc.html

But he did visit Russia. Tell me how he loves the troops and how patriotic he is? At least Pence went to Afghanistan once last year....

Please do remind me on what the US is doing in the Middle East? WMDs? Or is it fighting terrorism? Or democracy? Or is it protecting it's borders...that it has with the Middle East? You know, the one right by Texas? What's the new line out of the good old book? :D
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

VTKillarney

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:24 pm

tu204 wrote:
seb146 wrote:
And, for the first time in a very, very long time, a sitting president did not visit the troops on Independence Day.

But he did visit Russia. Tell me how he loves the troops and how patriotic he is? At least Pence went to Afghanistan once last year....

Please do remind me on what the US is doing in the Middle East? WMDs? Or is it fighting terrorism? Or democracy? Or is it protecting it's borders...that it has with the Middle East? You know, the one right by Texas? What's the new line out of the good old book? :D

I’d like to think that, at least in part, we are preventing ISIS from throwing homosexuals off of roofs and slicing off girls’ clitorises.

THS214

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 pm

tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ltbewr wrote:
Continuing to have a hostile relationship with Russia is not in anyone's best interest but I have no trust in Trump and for sure Putin will take advantage of our fool of a President Trump.

I agree a better or perhaps even normal relationship is something to strive for. To make a relationship work it needs to come from both sides and Russia has been quite hostile to the west and to surrounding countries, heck annexation of part of another country is quite the thing. And meddling in and thus destabilizing two other countries. And then there is the issue with the shooting down of the MH17. So those are major obstacles to have a good relationship.

Two way street here.

Building bases at our borders to name one doesn't really help for a good relationship.

Finland has not build bases near russian border. As russians have. Its one way street. On the other hand, Putin said that he has ordered russian troops to be at least 1500km from the finnish border. That means that troops are east of Moscow. Or is Putin lying?

seb146

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:31 pm

tu204 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I know, right? For someone who loves the military, he has not faced them much.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

VTKillarney

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:01 am

tu204 wrote:

From what I know, it isn't too usefull to stop something that you helped create.

This is the new left! Slice off those clitorises! Launch those gays off us roofs!

How sick.

tu204

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:02 am

VTKillarney wrote:
tu204 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I’d like to think that, at least in part, we are preventing ISIS from throwing homosexuals off of roofs and slicing off girls’ clitorises.

From what I know, it isn't too usefull to stop something that you helped create. Excuse me, but I am assuming you are from a western NATO nation, which is why I am referring to "you".

You created the Taliban, to fight the USSR in Afghanistan (that one royally backfired, didn't it?), destroyed the government in Iraq giving rise to Islamic militants, you created ISIS in Libya by turning the most prosperous African nation into a shithole. So you have quite a lot of work to do to correct your mistakes. Better yet, just stand back and let Russia do it for you. Whatever your intentions, your actions just create shit and chaos anywhere you go.
It's like you guys are looking for a way to spit at us, but one which will smack you in the face a couple of years later...
Last edited by tu204 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

seb146

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:19 am

tu204 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
tu204 wrote:

From what I know, it isn't too usefull to stop something that you helped create. Excuse me, but I am assuming you are from a western NATO nation, which is why I am referring to "you".

You created the Taliban, to fight the USSR in Afghanistan (that one royally backfired, didn't it?), destroyed the government in Iraq giving rise to Islamic militants, you created ISIS in Libya by turning the most prosperous African nation into a shithole. So you have quite a lot of work to do to correct your mistakes. Better yet, just stand back and let Russia do it for you. Whatever your intentions, your actions just create shit and chaos anywhere you go.
It's like you guys are looking for a way to spit at us, but one which will smack you in the face a couple of years later...

Don't forget Iraq. The United States installed Saddam Hussein then decided he was no longer an ally, after selling weapons to him. The American invasion and ongoing occupation of Iraq gave fuel to the ISIS fire, too.

The Libya thing, though. I don't think Obama wanted to get our military involved in senseless wars and probably did not want American military where it was not wanted or needed. Look how the Americans are treated because of Afghanistan and Iraq and backing Israel. What would have happened if we had sent more troops to Egypt and Tunisia and Libya and the other "Arab Spring" countries? I think history will show that, by staying out of the Arab Spring, Obama made a good decision.

VTKillarney

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:26 am

In 2014, Obama said: “[W]e [and] our European partners underestimated the need to come in full force if you’re going to do this. Then it’s the day after Qaddafi is gone, when everybody is feeling good and everybody is holding up posters saying, ‘Thank you, America.’ At that moment, there has to be a much more aggressive effort to rebuild societies that didn’t have any civic traditions.”

In 2016 he cited this as the biggest mistake of his presidency.

seb146

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:54 am

These two sound paranoid

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pu ... mit-2018-7

BTW, tRump is spending this weekend playing golf in New Jersey. You know: that thing he said he would not have time for? This is his 118th time, costing WE THE PEOPLE over $69,000,000. Such fiscal responsibility.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Dutchy

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:09 pm

THS214 wrote:
tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

I agree a better or perhaps even normal relationship is something to strive for. To make a relationship work it needs to come from both sides and Russia has been quite hostile to the west and to surrounding countries, heck annexation of part of another country is quite the thing. And meddling in and thus destabilizing two other countries. And then there is the issue with the shooting down of the MH17. So those are major obstacles to have a good relationship.

Two way street here.

Building bases at our borders to name one doesn't really help for a good relationship.

Finland has not build bases near russian border. As russians have. Its one way street. On the other hand, Putin said that he has ordered russian troops to be at least 1500km from the finnish border. That means that troops are east of Moscow. Or is Putin lying?

According to some Russians, Finland is part of greater Russia, so Finland should be afraid.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

Dutchy

Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:12 pm

tu204 wrote:
Better yet, just stand back and let Russia do it for you.

This is laughable if it wasn't so said......

Russia created a lot of shit everywhere, they are luckily a regional power, so they haven't created it all over the world.

seb146

Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:02 pm

I can not find it on a quick search, but one of the Republican delegates on the "Make Russia Great Again" trip tweeted an old picture of him and his wife in front of the United States capital and made remarks about being in his district on Fourth Of July while there is a picture of him in Russia meeting with Russians on the exact same day.

tu204

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Dutchy wrote:
tu204 wrote:

Russia created a lot of shit everywhere, they are luckily a regional power, so they haven't created it all over the world.

Brought more stability to this region (the World) than the US and it's vassals, thats for sure. Usually cleaning up a mess made by said US and it's vassals, by the way.

Dutchy

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:42 pm

tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
tu204 wrote:

Brought more stability to this region (the World) than the US and it's vassals, thats for sure. Usually cleaning up a mess made by said US and it's vassals, by the way.

Nope, certainly not.

BN747
Topic Author

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:08 pm

tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
tu204 wrote:

Brought more stability - where exactly?

I also saw a post by you in another thread justifying Russian meddling in the US as ‘fair game’ because the US has done so in other countries.

I agree with you from a historical standpoint due the cruelty the US inflicted upon Haiti after (Toussaint L’Overture dealt the French a serious ass kicking that forced France into a distress sale resulting in the US increasing size by 1/3) and the US has treated Haiti like crap since) but it goes beyond that the US meddling in South America, Mexico, the seriously FUBAR-Ing of Central Anerica by way of Prez Eisenhower & his pitbull VP...Richard Nixon. FUBAR Vietnam, FUBAR Iran/Contra/Nicaragua, etc.
Yes, we’ve have a very long history polluted with and endless string of self-serving piss poor decisions driven by largely by impulsive greed and other acts of savage conduct.

But now in this new age of wide spread dissemination of information/news at a never seen before rate of dispursement....people everywhere ‘see’ more of their world (along with everyone else’s) than ever before. Given this context, this campaign of ‘fake news’ ... has one obvious aim. To misinform as many humans as possible as quickly and as often as possible.

This CAN NOT in any way be conducive to a more civilized advanced and humane society.

I mean, haven’t we dwelled long enough in centuries long realm of animalistic behavior?

Russia and their agent US President Traitor Trump and their embracing of Ruthless dictators, Russian and it’s autocrat oligarchs like that moron of a leader in Azerbaijan and the like...I mean how many times must we go done this path only to know it only ends in the ugliest endings.

My point is this.. by saying don’t be pissed at Russia influencing the US because the US is doing the same is insane. It is insane because the two sides are in no way equally beneficial to the rest of the world. Pooty and Traitor Trump are despicable individuals but in vastly different ways, Pooty is a ruthless killer and will not accept any challenge to his dictator status. Traitor Trump would LOVE to be in that position except we have a (barely) viable opposition to Traitor Trump becoming America’s Pooty. It would not be so offensive if TRaitor Trump was as intelligent as Pooty and pulling the grift of the century, that being the wholesaling of America. But he’s a freakin’ imbecile! A complete an utter fool who knows how to corral the entire WWF fan base and America’s racists population.

So the choice is quite simply, an inept moron who is teetering on the line of some serious jail time and if America survives til Nov... he will be neutered instantly by the American people.

Vs

Pooty, no challenge or change in sight, just more ‘under my thumd’ Mini-mees. You tu204,may be okay with who ever wins - Pooty wins it all OR Pooty’s Bitch Traitor Trump reigns supreme and escapes Mueller’s dragnet scott-free.

You gotta stand for something...and it appears that either result is just fine with you. Am I wrong?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

tu204

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:56 pm

BN747 wrote:
tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

I also saw a post by you in another thread justifying Russian meddling in the US as ‘fair game’ because the US has done so in other countries.

I agree with you from a historical standpoint due the cruelty the US inflicted upon Haiti after (Toussaint L’Overture dealt the French a serious ass kicking that forced France into a distress sale resulting in the US increasing size by 1/3) and the US has treated Haiti like crap since) but it goes beyond that the US meddling in South America, Mexico, the seriously FUBAR-Ing of Central Anerica by way of Prez Eisenhower & his pitbull VP...Richard Nixon. FUBAR Vietnam, FUBAR Iran/Contra/Nicaragua, etc.
Yes, we’ve have a very long history polluted with and endless string of self-serving piss poor decisions driven by largely by impulsive greed and other acts of savage conduct.

But now in this new age of wide spread dissemination of information/news at a never seen before rate of dispursement....people everywhere ‘see’ more of their world (along with everyone else’s) than ever before. Given this context, this campaign of ‘fake news’ ... has one obvious aim. To misinform as many humans as possible as quickly and as often as possible.

This CAN NOT in any way be conducive to a more civilized advanced and humane society.

I mean, haven’t we dwelled long enough in centuries long realm of animalistic behavior?

Russia and their agent US President Traitor Trump and their embracing of Ruthless dictators, Russian and it’s autocrat oligarchs like that moron of a leader in Azerbaijan and the like...I mean how many times must we go done this path only to know it only ends in the ugliest endings.

My point is this.. by saying don’t be pissed at Russia influencing the US because the US is doing the same is insane. It is insane because the two sides are in no way equally beneficial to the rest of the world. Pooty and Traitor Trump are despicable individuals but in vastly different ways, Pooty is a ruthless killer and will not accept any challenge to his dictator status. Traitor Trump would LOVE to be in that position except we have a (barely) viable opposition to Traitor Trump becoming America’s Pooty. It would not be so offensive if TRaitor Trump was as intelligent as Pooty and pulling the grift of the century, that being the wholesaling of America. But he’s a freakin’ imbecile! A complete an utter fool who knows how to corral the entire WWF fan base and America’s racists population.

So the choice is quite simply, an inept moron who is teetering on the line of some serious jail time and if America survives til Nov... he will be neutered instantly by the American people.

Vs

Pooty, no challenge or change in sight, just more ‘under my thumd’ Mini-mees. You tu204,may be okay with who ever wins - Pooty wins it all OR Pooty’s Bitch Traitor Trump reigns supreme and escapes Mueller’s dragnet scott-free.

You gotta stand for something...and it appears that either result is just fine with you. Am I wrong?

BN747

To tell you the truth, in the two options either one is fine with me. Moreover, by electing Trump I see that there is quite an agressive split within the US political circles and more importantly one within the actual population. That in my opinion will not "make America great" but will weaken the US on the geopolitical stage and probably the economjc one too.
Can't say that doesn't please me.

Especially since all the effort the US have made in trying to undermine our government by sponsoring and supporting opposition, which is destructive to the well being of our country as a whole.

anrec80

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:05 am

THS214 wrote:
anrec80 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
If I lived in Latvia, Lithuania, or Estonia..... I would be very concerned...

Wait a min - is someone still living there? Except EU-funded state officials and those “non-citizen” Russians, who due to lack of citizenship can’t go anywhere. This phenomena is a huge embarrassment for EU - people who were born and raised where they are have no basic rights at their home. Another place in the world like this is a tough find...

Why russia dont accept russians to russia?

In fact - there is government program in Russia to help Russians living abroad move back to Russia. But this is not what it’s about. These are people who were born and raised there. And essentially you are saying “either go elsewhere or live here without basic rights”. I guess it’s OK in EU.

anrec80

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 am

Dutchy wrote:
tu204 wrote:

“Regional power” - what region(s) are we talking about here?

anrec80

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:20 am

VTKillarney wrote:

Well, it’s a good desire to have such thought, but in reality ISIS on its controlled territories does whatever they feel like. And certainly aren’t asking you if they may throw a gay or two off a roof. And that does not prevent them from getting access to Western (American, European) arms and even chemical equipment.

anrec80

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 am

Dutchy wrote:

According to some Russians, Finland is part of greater Russia, so Finland should be afraid.

Yes, there are some Russians like that. There are even Finns like that, I am sure. There also are Lithuanians according to whom borders of their country are those of medieval Lithuanian Principality - so now Poland and Belarus should be afraid?

But in any country, real numbers of such people and their degree of influence are such that any serious conversation like this, obviously, has no chance.

BN747
Topic Author

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:51 am

tu204 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
tu204 wrote:

Vs

BN747

To tell you the truth, in the two options either one is fine with me. Moreover, by electing Trump I see that there is quite an agressive split within the US political circles and more importantly one within the actual population. That in my opinion will not "make America great" but will weaken the US on the geopolitical stage and probably the economjc one too.
Can't say that doesn't please me.

Especially since all the effort the US have made in trying to undermine our government by sponsoring and supporting opposition, which is destructive to the well being of our country as a whole.

I appreciate your honesty in stating your position as you have. Having lived abroad in a few nations I truly do understand the pride and loyalty to ones homeland. I feel for those who have experience such as that and lack empathy for those who love their home county as they themselves do. Having said that, I will now share my take on this.

The top military nations are the US, Russia & China.

No one disputes that.

So in that real life scenario, at the current rate of mounting a one winner standing when the dust clears...means someone will come out on top OR no one will aka we all perish.

The only other option is to wake up tomorrow and we all see massive foreign space craft hovering the worlds capitals as depicted in the film Indepence Day, in which a dominate superior force arrives to serve notice...that your world as you know, is over. Hollywood’s inclination to wrap up stories with a bow and cherry on top, took over from there and the film went into pure fantasy.

So with option not being a viable one, we have the situation we have now.

I personally would not like the live in a global community dominated by the Chinese, no offense my Chinese bros, I’ve spend time among your people and have an affinity for them, the culture and know it’s history. It’s the history part that alarms me as to what a Chinese dominated world would yield. See that video of that little girl hit by a van and people driving & walking past her limp body as she lay in the street for an incredible amount of time. Score someone emerges to help her.

Russia’s history is not lost on me either. They made it possible for the US to defeat Hitler, and in my opinion, Russia in no way received the accolades they deserved for Herculean act of achieving what they did, they deserve far far more credit than the little showered upon them. Yes the Red Army committed some gruesome actrocities along the route of payback, turn about is fair play. And the US military and Allied armies also commit some pretty unseemly acts that get little coverage. But Russia with its totalitarian take after WWII is nothing short of Hitler-Lite. Russia showed some promise with the rise people like Mikhail Khordokovsky (sic) attempting to bring about a free-er Russia. But Pooty put an end to that by taking his wealth and locking him up.

As much as Traitor Trump wants to do the same to Hillary Clinton and everyone who doesn’t kiss his pastu flabby ass, he cannot! Even though the current brand of Republicans are willing to carry him in the direction he wants to go, an enormous number the American population (more than half) do not and more voted against him than ‘for him’. The will of the people is what should always come first. If the will of the people chooses a tyrant like Dueterte in the Philippines, then so be it. But here the will of the people were usurped by the Electoral College an antiquated relic long past worth.

But more importantly, the USA has a built in framework/foundation in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, which the US has failed miserably in executing since its inception. However it still remains and is the only reason hope for a better world resonates.

No one here can put forth an argument against this litmus test...
Given there choice, where would MOST people of the world live if they could do so we’re it possible?

Russia
China
America

We all know that MOST people would choose #3. America.

Surely some nutcase will try counter that statement, but whoever you are you’d better include MOST people in your retort if you do.

So because of that built-in platform l, America is best suited to bring populations across the to a more just society. Any alternative is just subpar and just survival at best. So, yes tu204, I think your current leader is antithetical to those ideas of a just society. China’s okay with a Xi Jin Ping also comes up way short of a just society. A just society must be enforced to be made whole and reality. The current US leader, Traitor Trump is certainly against justice in anything except himself. So as of this moment he has made it clear he’s on his way to becoming Pooty Jr. But should he fail (I hope with every fiber in my body that he does)...then Pooty Pie is next. Traitor Trump is a danger to
America now, the world tomorrow. Pooty is already bad for Russia today (my opinion) YT with Traitor Trump dangling at the end of the string on his finger, Pooty is a danger to world if he managed to pull TT thru the mess he’s stuck in now.

America is best positioned to lead to a JUST global society, we just need to stop fucking around with clowns like TT and this brand of Aggressively Stupid Republicanism. It must end, enough already!

Any anyone against a JUST Global Society simply so say so. Or better options, let’s hear it.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

seb146

Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:24 am

I wonder why tRump is not ripping these children away from their mothers?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/11/ru ... in-us.html

Will that be discussed in private meetings between the orange traitor and Putie? Probably Putie asking to get a group or lower rate at tRump properties for these women and their anchor babies....

VTKillarney

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:00 am

seb146 wrote:

Will that be discussed in private meetings between the orange traitor and Putie? Probably Putie asking to get a group or lower rate at tRump properties for these women and their anchor babies....

Uh... Because they entered legally? Just a guess.

Are you suggesting that Trump should not abide by the Constitution?

seb146

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:49 am

VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You Russians really need to brush up on basic American immigration law before debating. This is just pathetic. Go to your favorite search engine and read up on the term "anchor baby" because this is something you Russian bots are against.

Why am I even helping a bot? It is my Friday. I should be helping myself to the six pack of Deschutes in the fridge.....

stratosphere

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:03 am

seb146 wrote:
These two sound paranoid

BTW, tRump is spending this weekend playing golf in New Jersey. You know: that thing he said he would not have time for? This is his 118th time, costing WE THE PEOPLE over $69,000,000. Such fiscal responsibility.

This is a criticism that I can agree with. Don't dog your predecessor for playing golf make that statement and then play golf more than all of them put together. I have no problems calling Trump out for shit like this.

seb146

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:22 am

stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:
These two sound paranoid

This is a criticism that I can agree with. Don't dog your predecessor for playing golf make that statement and then play golf more than all of them put together. I have no problems calling Trump out for shit like this.

Being president is stressful. Fine. The president needs a break. Fine. Complete and total melt down over one president playing golf 20 times a year (hyperbole for this post) vs. another president playing golf twice a week (again, hyperbole) there should be no comparison.

GWB was in Texas at his ranch a lot during his tenure. But, he did more work stuff. He went to the troops. He went to us. He met with BOTH SIDES in Congress. He chose his words carefully.

Look at me pining for the "good ole days" of George W Bush.....

VTKillarney

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 am

seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:

You Russians really need to brush up on basic American immigration law before debating. This is just pathetic. Go to your favorite search engine and read up on the term "anchor baby" because this is something you Russian bots are against.

Why am I even helping a bot? It is my Friday. I should be helping myself to the six pack of Deschutes in the fridge.....

They are here on valid visas. That makes this different than the families caught sneaking over the border.

Surely you aren’t challenging enough that difference.

Dutchy

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:40 am

anrec80 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Yes, there are some Russians like that. There are even Finns like that, I am sure. There also are Lithuanians according to whom borders of their country are those of medieval Lithuanian Principality - so now Poland and Belarus should be afraid?

But in any country, real numbers of such people and their degree of influence are such that any serious conversation like this, obviously, has no chance.

Since Russia actually actively supports and induces armed conflict in neighboring countries and annexes part of them this isn't a vail idea, but actually, something that could happen.

tu204

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 am

anrec80 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
tu204 wrote:

The World I guess...I mean, we have a ways to go to have influence on the moon to become a true galactic power? :D

Dutchy

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:28 am

tu204 wrote:
anrec80 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

The World I guess...I mean, we have a ways to go to have influence on the moon to become a true galactic power? :D

link

tommy1808

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:45 am

anrec80 wrote:
They have nothing to do with today’s Russia that emerged in 1991. .

They have. If Russia hadn´t *changed* its 1999 law, they would all be Russian citizens.

There is no law preventing them from going through the naturalization process. Just like over 70% of the Russians living in Latvia already did.

And of course the EU is involved in the matter, very different from the lies you are, as always, trying to dish out:

http://assembly.coe.int/nw/xml/XRef/Xre ... 91&lang=en

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

anrec80

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 am

Dutchy wrote:
Since Russia actually actively supports and induces armed conflict in neighboring countries and annexes part of them this isn't a vail idea, but actually, something that could happen.

Why only Russia? All traces of Maidan shootings in Winter 2014 go to Baltic states. In Poland and Baltic states as well they also had "youth camps" where they had "Ukrainian history lessons" - basically lessons on how to unite into "hundreds" and then confront the police, handle Molotov cocktails, etc. You have plenty of those "alumni" in Europe too (a big fight in Frankfurt a few years back, with over a hundred of injured police officers?) Russia has never been involved into anything like this.

"Annexation" wise - Crimea is gone, forget it.

anrec80

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 am

tommy1808 wrote:

They have. If Russia hadn´t *changed* its 1999 law, they would all be Russian citizens.

There is no law preventing them from going through the naturalization process. Just like over 70% of the Russians living in Latvia already did.

And of course the EU is involved in the matter, very different from the lies you are, as always, trying to dish out:

http://assembly.coe.int/nw/xml/XRef/Xre ... 91&lang=en

best regards
Thomas

The independence of those "states" have been proclaimed in 1991 - why are you bringing up some 1999 change elsewhere? And - the EU "has been involved" into the matter for like 15 years now, as opposed to demand those countries that this matter is to be resolved by 2004 entirely, and that EU is not going to have this nonsense notion of a "non-citizen". This "is involved" is not convincing, you know. There are a lot of matters where this EU "is involved" for decades with absolute zero results or efficiency.

anrec80

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:43 am

seb146 wrote:
GWB was in Texas at his ranch a lot during his tenure. But, he did more work stuff. He went to the troops. He went to us. He met with BOTH SIDES in Congress. He chose his words carefully.

Well - during all his tenure GWB was anything but liked. He was blamed as an invader, war criminal, called stupid, and many other things. And now - "good ole days". This should be alarming really - degradation of governing elites. When each subsequent leader is worse than the previous one.

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:55 am

anrec80 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Well - during all his tenure GWB was anything but liked. He was blamed as an invader, war criminal, called stupid, and many other things. And now - "good ole days". This should be alarming really - degradation of governing elites. When each subsequent leader is worse than the previous one.

Fella makes a good point, Bush was horrible, my memory very much intact...and now we’re stuck with a criminal as President? A poorly informed, equally bad form if not worse, very subpar on the intellect scale...has the bottom of the barrel been reached?
Seriously, where do we draw the line on leaders???

Yes, now is the for required security checks of Presidential candidates. Period.

BN747

anrec80

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:17 am

BN747 wrote:
Fella makes a good point, Bush was horrible, my memory very much intact...and now we’re stuck with a criminal as President? A poorly informed, equally bad form if not worse, very subpar on the intellect scale...has the bottom of the barrel been reached?
Seriously, where do we draw the line on leaders???

Yes, now is the for required security checks of Presidential candidates. Period.

BN747

Well - look at Ukraine now. Their current leadership is the result of 30 years of such "negative selection". They turned once promising country into a failed state, and blaming everyone around for all their problems. The current leaders came to power as the result of an armed coup and had no issues ordering bombing of their own cities from planes. This barrel has no bottom. As soon as you start thinking "this must be the bottom", you hear knocks from downstairs.

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 am

Lol...well spoken.

VTKillarney

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:35 am

BN747 wrote:
and now we’re stuck with a criminal as President?

What has Trump been convicted of or charged with?

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:35 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:

The same charges against Manafort
Witness Tampering
Money Laundering
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion
And everything Mueller knows that YOU don’t.

Taking a break from Faux News and breaking your neck at every opportunity to suck up defending Traitor Trump will afford you plenty of time to actually have life.

BN747

Dutchy

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:44 pm

anrec80 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Why only Russia? All traces of Maidan shootings in Winter 2014 go to Baltic states. In Poland and Baltic states as well they also had "youth camps" where they had "Ukrainian history lessons" - basically lessons on how to unite into "hundreds" and then confront the police, handle Molotov cocktails, etc. You have plenty of those "alumni" in Europe too (a big fight in Frankfurt a few years back, with over a hundred of injured police officers?) Russia has never been involved into anything like this.

"Annexation" wise - Crimea is gone, forget it.

So you say. You are only beating the Putin trump, so you have no credibility what so ever. So give me evidence from a credible independent source, please.

As for Crimea, Crimea is stolen from the UK and remains stolen. Just like many regions.

VTKillarney

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:47 pm

BN747 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Witness Tampering
Money Laundering
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion

Taking a break from Faux News and breaking your neck at every opportunity to suck up defending Traitor Trump will afford you plenty of time to actually have life.

BN747

Please tell me you meant this as a joke. Because if it wasn't meant to be a joke I am scared as to just how deluded leftists have become. It would indicate that facts do not matter whatsoever to the left.

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
VTKillarney wrote:

Witness Tampering
Money Laundering
Obstruction of Justice
Criminal Collusion

BN747

Please tell me you meant this as a joke. Because if it wasn't meant to be a joke I am scared as to just how deluded leftists have become. It would indicate that facts do not matter whatsoever to the left.

‘Facts’ like you have a president amidst and dead center of a criminal investigation and YOUR pretending there is none, those charged and the the guilty pleas that people like and including you act as if they aren’t real but some kind of a joke...is scary to Everyone not like you, like 55% of America.

BN747

VTKillarney

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:15 pm

BN747 wrote:
‘Facts’ like you have a president amidst and dead center of a criminal investigation and YOUR pretending there is none, those charged and the the guilty pleas that people like and including you act as if they aren’t real but some kind of a joke...is scary to Everyone not like you, like 55% of America.

BN747

It is impossible to take you seriously when you lie.

First, you lied about Trump bring charged and/or convicted of anything.

Second, it is spelled "you're", not "your."

Third, show me where I have pretended that there is no investigation or where I have suggested that the charges filed by Mueller are a "joke." Quite simply, you can't.

I understand that you fantasize about Trump being charged. But facts matter. I didn't even opine on the facts. I just merely asked you to show me where Trump had been charged and/or convicted without any editorial comment whatsoever. Your reaction and response to my request was at best bizarre. Here is the correct answer that someone of integrity would give: "He has not been charged and/or convicted of anything. The Mueller investigation is still in process and it remains to be seen what results come out of that investigation."

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Listen Sport, the actions to date taken by the office of the Special Procecutor has far more credibility than YOU, Limbaugh, Hannity, Traitor Trump, Pooty and the rest of you in denial of what is happening. You people have no allegiance to the country and it’s laws whatsoever. You’ve demonstrated as much with your mouth/keyboard.

The Guilty Pleas are real fact.
Tell Manafort his carcass rotting in jail is not a fact.
At least Hannity and the others are being paid to say ‘witch hunt’, your services of sucking up are completely free and apparently playing out by you under dozens of pseudonyms across the the web ( perhaps you are getting paid)...

...the legal phrase of ‘a consciousness of guilt’ carries great weight in the legal arena and your hero Traitor Trump exhibits all the traits of one continuously displaying ‘a consciousness of guilt’ every time he opens his mouth. Just because you swallow everything Traitor Trump spews doesn’t mean the other 55% of Americans must. We see right through the con artist this clown is. The likes of you overlook his...
Racism
Bigotry
Ineptitude
Reckless behavior
Pettiness
..and his willingness to sell the country for every nickel he can get because some or all of those things appeal to you. They certainly don’t offend you because you’d have stated as much. But you haven’t . So yeah, I’ll take Muellers charges (and those to come) over your meager opinion 247/365.

BB747

VTKillarney

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:50 pm

BN747 wrote:
Listen Sport [sic], the actions to date taken by the office of the Special Procecutor [sic] has far more credibility than YOU

I agree. Which is why I pointed out that you lied when you indicated that Mueller has charged Trump with something.

Here is the simple fact:
Trump has not been charged with anything. Period.

I know that upsets you, but that is an ironclad fact. Trump's situation may change, but to say that he has been currently charged with something is an absolute lie.

Also, Mueller is a "Special Counsel," not a "Procecutor."

2122M

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:09 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:
Listen Sport [sic], the actions to date taken by the office of the Special Procecutor [sic] has far more credibility than YOU

I agree. Which is why I pointed out that you lied when you indicated that Mueller has charged Trump with something.

Here is the simple fact:

I know that upsets you, but that is an ironclad fact. Trump's situation may change, but to say that he has been currently charged with something is an absolute lie.

Interesting point. It's really similar to the view of another poster on here you should get to know. Screen Name is VTKillarney1. Unfortunately he (or she, of course) stopped posting just a couple days before you started posting, which is just a crazy unfortunate coincidence I guess. I feel like you two would have really gotten along.

BN747
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:02 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
BN747 wrote:

Here is the simple fact:

You pointed out nothing of the sort, I never said Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation.

What does upset me is how loud mouth rightwings like you who love wrapping yourselves up in the flag and calling yourselves patriots when in fact you people are anything but. You people talk all this crap about fighting for freedom out of side of your mouths and go along with attacking the vanguard of America’s freedoms, the law...all worth savaging to save your traitorous hero.

A blind man can clearly see Traitor Trump is Putin’s butch and doing his bidding and not what see as some righteous, fearless leader selling out the country. Should the deal of selling America finalize, then you’ll wake and do what you people always do..delete your profile and re-emerge as some new bright-eye bushy tail newbie instead of admitting that you are wrong ‘looking the other way while others pay the price for the damage you supported.’ Keep telling yourselves Traitor Trump is on equal footing when the most uninformed soul could spot a lopsided mismatch that is - Traitor Trump & Pooty.

So please, continue help selling the country out, we see you and your actions for what they are.

BN747

VTKillarney

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:05 pm

BN747 wrote:
Your hero Traitor Trump was charged, you can read right - center of a criminal investigation.

No, Trump has not been charged.

tommy1808

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:07 pm

anrec80 wrote:
The independence of those "states" have been proclaimed in 1991 - why are you bringing up some 1999 change elsewhere?

That Russia chose to revive a solved problem perhaps?

And - the EU "has been involved" into the matter for like 15 years now, as opposed to demand those countries that this matter is to be resolved by 2004 entirely, and that EU is not going to have this nonsense notion of a "non-citizen". This "is involved" is not convincing, you know.

Since over 70% have neutralized and no undue burden for doing so exists, those non-citizens obviously don't want to become Baltic state citizens. They probably want to be Russian citizens perhaps, you know, exactly what Russia decided to make difficult for them?

So why would someone chose being a non-citizen over being a Latvian citizen? Because non-citizens don't need a visa for either Russia, CIS or Schengen, clever how Russia arranged making something attractive for the "victims", that they then can complain about.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......