Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Arion640

Re: Brexit Phase 3: an enthusiastic jump from the cliff-edge

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:48 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

... or vote remain anyways, as the UK already got its exemption from further political integration.....

best regards
Thomas

But no exemption of free movement of people.

We have that since the treaties of Paris and Rome and it has been an EU directive since 1968 (1968/360/EEC to be precise).

You voted overwhelmingly yes to that. The vote must stand.

best regards
Thomas

Yeah sure, Free Movement would of been fine until the eastern european countries joined in, flooding the lower end of the labour market and driving down wages. The EU clearly doesn’t work for the hard working man. Shocking.

And I wasn’t born until after the event so no, I didn’t vote overwhelmingly yes.

tommy1808

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:53 am

Arion640 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:

We have that since the treaties of Paris and Rome and it has been an EU directive since 1968 (1968/360/EEC to be precise).

best regards
Thomas

Yeah sure, Free Movement would of been fine until the eastern european countries joined in, flooding the lower end of the labour market and driving down wages. The EU clearly doesn’t work for the hard working man. Shocking.

And I wasn’t born until after the event so no, I didn’t vote overwhelmingly yes.

The UK agreed to let those countries join the EU, the UK didn´t use the regulations to postpone the inflow.
The UK voted yes to free movement of people and the vote must stand. That you where to young to vote or not born yet is no more relevant than in the Brexit vote.

Tthe vote must stand. Forever! No second votes!

best regards
Thomas

Arion640

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:38 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

The UK agreed to let those countries join the EU, the UK didn´t use the regulations to postpone the inflow.
The UK voted yes to free movement of people and the vote must stand. That you where to young to vote or not born yet is no more relevant than in the Brexit vote.

best regards
Thomas

There’s a difference from a vote standing from nearly 50 years ago and a vote taken only 2 years ago standing. Things change, just because there was black white segregation in the 1960’s it doesn’t mean it’s appropriate today.

Maybe in 20-30 years, let’s have another referendum on the EU. But for now, we know we are leaving and will be taking back control.

tommy1808

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:43 am

Arion640 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

There’s a difference from a vote standing from nearly 50 years ago and a vote taken only 2 years ago standing..

Yup, there is... 50 years ago everyone knew exactly what they where voting for, 2 years ago no-one did.

The 70´s vote has standing, the 2 year old one is practically a putsch.

The 70´s vote is the only vote ever taken on the common market, the vote must stand!

best regards
Thomas

Richard28

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:07 am

Arion640 wrote:
Things change

exactly.

things have changed since people took the 2016 referendum:

"Brexit will have no downsides"
"no border controls in Ireland"
"hundreds of new schools"
"more primary places"
"more spending on scientific research"
"abolish prescription charges"
"more health spending"
"Building new hospitals"
"maintain all current EU spending"
"New Roads"
"New Railways"
"expanded regional airports"
"new submarines"
"lower taxes"
"reduced council tax"
"a stronger union"
"a new UK-EU treaty by the end of 2018"
"£350m a week extra to the NHS"
https://www.voteleavewatch.org.uk/leave ... e_promises

all of these have changed -they either have not or will not in all probabilities not happen

then there's the lies

"Turkey is joining the EU"
"5.23 million immigrants are moving to the UK"
"12.8 million extra A&E attendances are anticipated"
"We are paying turkey £1 billion to join the EU"

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/29/did-you- ... t-7774107/

Then there's the law

campaign exceeded its spending limits
set up shadow organisation to try and avoid legislation
Quesitons over source of £4000,000 DUP donation that funded the IRISH political party advertising campaign in a LONDON newspaper
Questions over use of Cambridge Analytica in brexit campaign

https://www.politico.eu/article/cambrid ... -facebook/
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44856992

Things have most certainly changed.

People have been mugged off by the Brexit establishment, and they are starting to wake up a smell the coffee.

People deserve a final say. democracy deserves a final say.

JJJ

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:22 am

Arion640 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Dig a bit on your history books and look which country made a priority of their foreign policy to add as many ex-Soviet and Warsaw pact countries to the EU and NATO as quickly as possible.

Hint: it was not Germany or France.

LJ

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:26 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

best regards
Thomas

Even worse, the UK promoted the membership of Eastern European countries more than anyone (cheap labour). Thus basically those voting for a Brexit due to the inflow of Eastern European people should blame the UK government for it, not the EU. However, acknowledge that the UK has made a big mistake is something which is probably impossible for someone who thinks that the UK is the greatest thing on earth. And do you really think that the UK government will limit immigration of cheap Eastern European labour if the corporations and farmers don't have anyone to work for them and the desired wage?

Dutchy

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:33 am

tommy1808 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

... or vote remain anyways, as the UK already got its exemption from further political integration.....

best regards
Thomas

best regards
Thomas

The Brexiteers have no problem with overturning that vote. So in principle should not have a problem with overturning the 2016 vote either.

tommy1808

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:35 am

Dutchy wrote:
The Brexiteers have no problem with overturning that vote. So in principle should not have a problem with overturning the 2016 vote either.

well, if consistency was their strength, there would be a Brexit-Agreement waiting to be signed right about now.

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 am

noviorbis77 wrote:
scbriml wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
The issue of Brexit seems to be over, so Brittian will exit the EU, one way or another.

It's been over since the Government agreed to implement the result of the referendum. The "only" issue has been what type of Brexit was voted for, because that's something on which everybody has a different view.

Dutchy wrote:
Perhaps there could be a lobby to re-enter the EU at one point, say in five years time or so. Not now.

I think it will take much longer than that, but a lot less than JRM's 50 years. The real irony being, we'd have to rejoin as a normal member, losing the privileges we currently have. Who knows, maybe it would make us better Europeans? Not much hope for me personally, but maybe for my grandchildren.

I can’t see the British people ever accepting the Euro.

Plus being in the Schengen area, would cause unease.

I can see the Britts accepting the Euro, but I think that will not be a firm requirement if Brittian decides to rejoin, a number of nations are exempt. Schengen will be a different matter and I can see them excepting that. I can see the freedom of movement eventually being restricted in the whole EU, that is a bit too much.

ChrisKen

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:48 am

Arion640 wrote:

There isn't truly a 'free movement of people' between the UK and the EU as is, there are border checks. The UK can and has refused entry to EU/EEA citizens (vice versa EU/UK).

We aren't part of the Schengen area. We were never likely to be, under our current membership.

Another brexiteer myth quashed.

par13del

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:35 pm

JJJ wrote:
Dig a bit on your history books and look which country made a priority of their foreign policy to add as many ex-Soviet and Warsaw pact countries to the EU and NATO as quickly as possible.

Not to derail the thread, but on this point, having the former ex-Soviet and Warsaw pact countries in the EU and NATO bolsters the defense of the west and decreases the resources the UK and other NATO members has / had to allocate to the defense of Europe, indeed the NATO nations have not been spending enough on their defense, and yes we know all of that is not FAKE NEWS put out by the current POTUS, even the nations involved have admitted it. However, if you have someone willing to foot the bill why not use your money for something else?
I agree it an be used within the debate of Brexit and the UK government involvement, but it does add much more to the debate and requires much more thought than the simple signs on the bus or the return to former colonial glory that is the current main thesis.

par13del

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:38 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
well, if consistency was their strength, there would be a Brexit-Agreement waiting to be signed right about now.

best regards
Thomas

Well if there is a leadership contest after October and the Remain faction of the Tory party puts a Brexiter in charge as PM we will finally be able to see if they can put their money where their mouth is....

par13del

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Dutchy wrote:
I can see the Britts accepting the Euro, but I think that will not be a firm requirement if Brittian decides to rejoin, a number of nations are exempt. Schengen will be a different matter and I can see them excepting that. I can see the freedom of movement eventually being restricted in the whole EU, that is a bit too much.

Will be interesting, when DC was running around to the EU looking for additional concessions, some of these were discussed, responses on both sides and frustrations led to him boxing himself in and giving the people a vote, after the results were in some said that some of these point could be issues, but since the integrity of the union had to be preserved, nothing could be done with them in the near future, I think despite Brexit, that still holds, since election in the block since then has been basically a 50/50 split on pro/con EU.
Pressure will have to come from other members of the block for such changes, I think the UK with its shambles of an exit has given up playing any meaningful role in any upgrades / enhancements of the block. By role I simply mean setting an example of how one can conduct themselves outside of the union, if anything, the UK performance may drive deeper/closer integration, which would be ironic since they have always been about less integration.

Dutchy

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:37 pm

par13del wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Will be interesting, when DC was running around to the EU looking for additional concessions, some of these were discussed, responses on both sides and frustrations led to him boxing himself in and giving the people a vote, after the results were in some said that some of these point could be issues, but since the integrity of the union had to be preserved, nothing could be done with them in the near future, I think despite Brexit, that still holds, since election in the block since then has been basically a 50/50 split on pro/con EU.
Pressure will have to come from other members of the block for such changes, I think the UK with its shambles of an exit has given up playing any meaningful role in any upgrades / enhancements of the block. By role I simply mean setting an example of how one can conduct themselves outside of the union, if anything, the UK performance may drive deeper/closer integration, which would be ironic since they have always been about less integration.

I think you are right. When Brittian is gone by next year, the remaining 27 will form a closer union or perhaps only the Eurozone countries. We will see if Brittian will rejoin after 5 years or so. If they want to, surely they will not have all the exemptions they have now. The price for leaving.

par13del

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Dutchy wrote:
I think you are right. When Brittian is gone by next year, the remaining 27 will form a closer union or perhaps only the Eurozone countries. We will see if Brittian will rejoin after 5 years or so. If they want to, surely they will not have all the exemptions they have now. The price for leaving.

We have already seen talk of an inner and outer circle of the union, however, politics being what it is, that cannot be seen to have any correlation whatsoever with Brexit.
France and Germany are definitely in the inner circle, I assume Spain and Italy also, however, the more important issue is the interaction between the inner and outer circle or what "carve outs" or "concessions" will be allowed to the outer with associated "penalties" or "offsets".
I honestly think they should be working on this now, the sooner the better, it would certainly place more pressure on the nationalist over than existing PR campaigns being waged that attempts to paint nationalism as a evil to be eradicated.

noviorbis77

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Dutchy wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
scbriml wrote:

It's been over since the Government agreed to implement the result of the referendum. The "only" issue has been what type of Brexit was voted for, because that's something on which everybody has a different view.

I think it will take much longer than that, but a lot less than JRM's 50 years. The real irony being, we'd have to rejoin as a normal member, losing the privileges we currently have. Who knows, maybe it would make us better Europeans? Not much hope for me personally, but maybe for my grandchildren.

Why do you think Schengen will be accepted? I work for the Immigration Service and Immigration is such a hot topic in the UK. Free and unrestricted movement will be very contensious.

I voted leave, but I am tired of the whole thing. Maybe we would have better off than the deal we had before with opt outs etc. I assumed leave meant leave, no single market, Freedom of movement etc, but that is not 100% likely. Who knows what we’ll get.

However the division it has caused in the UK, is like nothing we’ve ever seen over here.

I know brexit won’t affect my job etc, but I do think things should have been left as tey were.

Dutchy

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:47 pm

noviorbis77 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:

Why do you think Schengen will be accepted? I work for the Immigration Service and Immigration is such a hot topic in the UK. Free and unrestricted movement will be very contensious.

I voted leave, but I am tired of the whole thing. Maybe we would have better off than the deal we had before with opt outs etc. I assumed leave meant leave, no single market, Freedom of movement etc, but that is not 100% likely. Who knows what we’ll get.

However the division it has caused in the UK, is like nothing we’ve ever seen over here.

I know brexit won’t affect my job etc, but I do think things should have been left as tey were.

When you re-enter the EU, the four pillars are there. So freedom of movement is already there. Because I needed to show my passport it took something like 30 minutes to 1 hour to clear customs. But there is just a control at the border. For EU citizens it is just a hindrance. I think, but please correct me if I am wrong, it is just people with a tourist Visa for the entire Schengen zone whom are actually hindered by this, because they might need a separate visa for the UK. Long term stay visa are issued by the country itself and only valid for that country e.g. the Dutch provide working visa for working in the Netherlands and such a visa holder isn't permitted to life and work in Belgium, might be able to travel through. If this is the case, why not just suspend the border control?

par13del

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Dutchy wrote:
When you re-enter the EU, the four pillars are there.

If the population has a problem with the 4 pillars the only way they can re-enter is via the politicians, even Norway who claim they are not in the EU has the 4 pillars.

Arion640

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 pm

Return of the greatest PM we never had.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... -real/amp/

Bravo Nigel. Good show. If only you Boris and JRM could form a real alliance.

noviorbis77

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:43 am

Dutchy wrote:
noviorbis77 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

When you re-enter the EU, the four pillars are there. So freedom of movement is already there. Because I needed to show my passport it took something like 30 minutes to 1 hour to clear customs. But there is just a control at the border. For EU citizens it is just a hindrance. I think, but please correct me if I am wrong, it is just people with a tourist Visa for the entire Schengen zone whom are actually hindered by this, because they might need a separate visa for the UK. Long term stay visa are issued by the country itself and only valid for that country e.g. the Dutch provide working visa for working in the Netherlands and such a visa holder isn't permitted to life and work in Belgium, might be able to travel through. If this is the case, why not just suspend the border control?

Romania and Bulgaria not in Schengen area. I am not too sure how it works with the example above (Dutch visa holder). They would not be able to travel to the UK without a UK visa.

The Uniform Schengen Visa stands for a permit of one of the Schengen Area Member Countries to transit or reside in the desired territory for a certain period of time up to the maximum of 90 days every six month period starting from the date of entry. According to the purpose of traveling the Uniform Schengen Visa applies to all of the two categories, “A” and “C”.

The same with residency cards. A visa national with a Dutch residency card can travel across the Schengen area, but again could not travel to the UK without a visa.

But it would be better all round for the UK to manage its own visit visa system. That is why Schegen would not be popular.

JJJ

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:36 pm

par13del wrote:
JJJ wrote:

Not to derail the thread, but on this point, having the former ex-Soviet and Warsaw pact countries in the EU and NATO bolsters the defense of the west and decreases the resources the UK and other NATO members has / had to allocate to the defense of Europe, indeed the NATO nations have not been spending enough on their defense, and yes we know all of that is not FAKE NEWS put out by the current POTUS, even the nations involved have admitted it.

It is fake news. At current levels of spending the EU outspends Russia 5 to 1. It can be spent better, but not a penny more. NATO European members are currently contributing fighters, radar and SAM systems to policy the Eastern border of the EU so the needs are still the same.

The Eastwards expansion on the whole has been a great asset to the EU, but the timing could have been more conservative rather than the British policy of right now. Britain bailing because of that is just another sign of how much the people of the UK are disconnected from their own leadership, nevermind the European one.

par13del

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 pm

JJJ wrote:
It is fake news. At current levels of spending the EU outspends Russia 5 to 1. I

I thought the spending commitments not being met were those set by NATO and not a comparison to what Russia spends.
...but let's not derail a Brexit thread.

ElPistolero

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Arion640 wrote:
Return of the greatest PM we never had.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... -real/amp/

Bravo Nigel. Good show. If only you Boris and JRM could form a real alliance.

The return of Nigel is a massive boon for Remainers. Good show indeed.

You forgot to include Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen.

JJJ

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:59 pm

par13del wrote:
JJJ wrote:
It is fake news. At current levels of spending the EU outspends Russia 5 to 1. I

I thought the spending commitments not being met were those set by NATO and not a comparison to what Russia spends.

NATO was set up to check Russia (then USSR) so what they spend is very much relevant.

You can dig up a couple threads from a few months back on this issue, but here's an interesting link on why the 2% totally arbitrary line is pointless.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-b ... ring-19472

Klaus

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:13 am

JJJ wrote:
par13del wrote:
JJJ wrote:

NATO was set up to check Russia (then USSR) so what they spend is very much relevant.

Only very indirectly, measured by the actual threat to NATO which this spending creates.

The US military budget is designed to ensure global domination, not specifically for defense against Russia.

The problem is that with the Trump administration the actual raison d'être of NATO doesn't exist any more, since the Trump administration clearly doesn't have any interest or actually even any tolerance of western values and is focused more on purely transactional blackmail as a standard tool of foreign policy than on anything like defending of shared values and principles, simply because Donald Trump doesn't share them and only has contempt for (and actually some fear of) those values and principles.

No plausible amount of allied spending could compensate for this fatal weakening of NATO – it is the most fantastic gift to Vladimir Putin anyone could imagine, with Brexit as a further division in the alliance and a substantial and probably sustained weakening of the UK the additional cherry on top.

The only thing where he miscalculated is that he clearly had hoped that this would divide and weaken the remaining EU, but the opposite is actually happening.

Arion640

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:38 pm

sbworcs

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Arion640 wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7047947/british-voters-give-brexit-verdict/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Bad news for the remainers.

A Sun on Sunday poll was virtually guaranteed to get the result on the side (or favouring) Brexit. Just like if other papers had polls they would like favour remain.

What do independent polls state?

But then again polls can be easily influenced by the questions asked and the manner in which they are asked

c933103

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Arion640 wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7047947/british-voters-give-brexit-verdict/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Even if most people want to remain, in my view EU wouldn't really allow that to happen without UK making more concessions. UK will come back to EU in the future when they give up the pounds and enter the Schengen zone.

seahawk

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Arion640 wrote:

So 50% now support the real, hard Brexit. Nice! Fantastic to see a country come together is such way and unite for freedom and control. One of the finest hours in British history.

Aesma

Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 pm

That was a tedious read. Even though the numbers are "good" for Brexit in that poll, the article goes over the top taking a 48% result as "the British people want this" or a 15% vs 11% of respectively leavers and brexiters having changed their mind as "mostly leavers have changed their mind".

I noticed that sentence that didn't get an analysis nor a graphic :

"There is also a split over whether leaving the EU will prove a historic mistake. Forty-four per cent think it will, 30 per cent believe it will not. One statement united 59 per cent of voters — “I’m really bored by Brexit.”"

44% think brexit will prove a historic mistake and 30% think it will not !

ChrisKen

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:35 pm

seahawk wrote:
So 50% now support the real, hard Brexit.

Ah right, 48% is now 50%, gotcha.
I take it you'll now admit the referendum was a split vote down the middle, with no real outcome.

Arion640

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:43 pm

seahawk wrote:
Arion640 wrote:

So 50% now support the real, hard Brexit. Nice! Fantastic to see a country come together is such way and unite for freedom and control. One of the finest hours in British history.

100% accurate :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

Dutchy

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Arion640 wrote:
seahawk wrote:
Arion640 wrote:

Shall we have a referendum just to check this 100% accuracy you claim?

Arion640

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Shall we have a referendum just to check this 100% accuracy you claim?

What for? We’ve already had one?

Dutchy

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:04 am

Brexit vote could 'in theory' be reversed - EU minister Moscovici

PARIS (Reuters) - Britain’s vote to leave the European Union could “in theory” be reversed although there is a still a strong probability it will go ahead, said the European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici on Monday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-brit ... SKCN1L50K7

So apparently it is up to the Britts, they could reverse their historic mistake if they wanted.

par13del

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:04 am

So was the commission engaged to review the issue, is he the head and would ultimately make the decision or is he just giving his personal opinion?
I ask because the article is pretty short and he was on a radio show, is it the official position of one of the EU Agencies and does it bind the EU to that viewpoint, so far no other EU Organizations have taken that view, we have seen a number of"individual opinions"

Aesma

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:10 pm

I doubt you'd get an official answer without asking officially for it.

Klaus

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Such statements should not be overinterpreted.

Yes, politically there is goodwill to keep the door open.

But no, legally, actually opening that door requires unanimous consent of all 28 countries.

Which still doesn't say that it's impossible or should not be considered or taken as a goal by britons trying to save their country, but the UK government merely declaring its intention to stay after all won't be quite enough, but rather just a necessary first step.

par13del

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:03 pm

So nothing more than more attempts to have cake and eat it too.....
....and the story goes on....

Arion640

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:44 am

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expr ... latest/amp

Excellent news. I told you an alliance could be formed. We will be leaving. We are taking back control of our country.

Dutchy

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:58 am

Arion640 wrote:
We are taking back control of our country.

Aren't you tired yet of this empty phrase? No country is an island, figuratively speaking of course. ;)

seahawk

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:08 am

Arion640 wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1006006/brexit-news-eu-uk-brexit-alliance-theresa-may-latest/amp

Excellent news. I told you an alliance could be formed. We will be leaving. We are taking back control of our country.

Beautiful, maybe it will give the UK a real leader as PM. Farrage or Johnsons would be prime candidates, who would make Brexit happen.

Arion640

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:09 am

seahawk wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1006006/brexit-news-eu-uk-brexit-alliance-theresa-may-latest/amp

Beautiful, maybe it will give the UK a real leader as PM. Farrage or Johnsons would be prime candidates, who would make Brexit happen.

Would be bloody brilliant. I’m very excited about the future when we will be free of the shackles of the EUSSR.

Arion640

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:11 am

Dutchy wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
We are taking back control of our country.

Aren't you tired yet of this empty phrase? No country is an island, figuratively speaking of course. ;)

No country is an island - hmmm ok, what about Australia?

mmo

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:23 am

More good news about Brexit. Can't wait for the other shoe to fall.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ind-france

Grizzly410

Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:13 am

Arion640 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

Would be bloody brilliant. I’m very excited about the future when we will be free of the shackles of the EUSSR.

You didn't get Seahawk is trolling hard Brexiters like you each time he make this type of comment, did you?

Arion640

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Grizzly410 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

You didn't get Seahawk is trolling hard Brexiters like you each time he make this type of comment, did you?

It doesn’t make a difference either way.

Arion640

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:15 pm

mmo wrote:
More good news about Brexit. Can't wait for the other shoe to fall.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ind-france

As remain ultras keep saying - news like this isn’t applicable to brexit yet as we are still inside the European Union.

seahawk

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Grizzly410 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
seahawk wrote:

That is no trolling, I think it is best for all parties if a UK led by Farrage or Johnson is free of the EU and can do as it pleases. The UK would be no reliable partner in the EU, hopefully it will be one outside the EU. But keeping the UK in the EU given the current political climate, would just be wasted years for everybody. I am certain that the UK staying would cause more damage to the EU, than the UK leaving when you look at the long run.