stratosphere
Topic Author

Tucker Carlson targeted by protesters at his home

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Ok I would have seriously thought if this was going to happen it would happen to Sean Hannity and not Tucker Carlson. I watch Tucker pretty regularly nothing he says or reports on seems mean spirited nothing that would warrant these idiots who came to his house. This is my problem with the left this is part and parcel of left wing radicals and democrats like Mad Maxine Waters this getting in your face and going after people and harassing them in their private life is going to get someone killed at some point. You like to bash the right but you don't see republicans burn cities to the ground when things don't go their way like the lunatic fringe on the left consistently do. The left and liberals do not like dissenting viewpoints it's my way or the highway attitude with them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... edirect=on

Aaron747

Re: Tucker Carlson targeted by protesters at his home

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 pm

It's ridiculous - Carlson is actually more libertarian than anything, and a lot of his views go right over the heads of many Trumpkins, particularly when he comments with biting analysis on foreign policy and the greed of the investor class. He was totally out to lunch in his white genocide and South Africa bits though.

This kind of activism is nowhere near the proper venue and completely distracts from whatever the message may be. Leave families alone - only POTUS goes that low.
Last edited by Aaron747 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

MassAppeal

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Yeah, the right doesn't get in your face they just mow you down with their car.

If you spew hate you should live in fear.

Aesma

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Apparently he likes to talk about a white genocide going on. Who's the radical ?
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

Pyrex

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Remember Hillary Clinton's words, this is the left being civil (as they have regained power). Imagine if they were being uncivil.
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

Dieuwer

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Where does protesting stop and terrorism begin?

I do know one thing: if any of these so-called right-wing or left-wing "protesting groups" would try this in France or Holland, they would have been unceremoniously send to jail for a very long time.
Of course in America, everything goes if you just slap the label "protest" on it...

mdsh00

Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 pm

stratosphere wrote:
This is my problem with the left this is part and parcel of left wing radicals and democrats like Mad Maxine Waters this getting in your face and going after people and harassing them in their private life is going to get someone killed at some point. You like to bash the right but you don't see republicans burn cities to the ground when things don't go their way like the lunatic fringe on the left consistently do. The left and liberals do not like dissenting viewpoints it's my way or the highway attitude with them.

What antifa did to Tucker Carlson is wrong, plain and simple. I also don't see "the left" clamoring to defend this either.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/415728-stephen-colbert-targeting-tucker-carlsons-family-an-act-of

What I find curious though is your instant condemnation of "liberals" and "the left." Tell me, did you just ignore all of the awful things done in the last few weeks by people encouraged by right wing rhetoric from the likes of Rush, Hannity, Trump, and partially Tucker Carlson. Extremism is a problem on both sides, but to ignore that and point to only the other side is hypocritical and just adds to the problem.

MaverickM11

Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:34 pm

False flag. Fake news. He probably paid them to show up.

Pyrex wrote:
Remember Hillary Clinton's words, this is the left being civil (as they have regained power). Imagine if they were being uncivil.

Right wing violence comprises about 2/3rds of US domestic terrorism....double that of Islamist terrorism. So we have a ways to catch up to the Islamists, never mind you guys.

Aaron747 wrote:
It's ridiculous - Carlson is actually more libertarian than anything, and a lot of his views go right over the heads of many Trumpkins, particularly when he comments with biting analysis on foreign policy and the greed of the investor class. He was totally out to lunch in his white genocide and South Africa bits though.

This kind of activism is nowhere near the proper venue and completely distracts from whatever the message may be. Leave families alone - only POTUS goes that low.

He's pretty solidly white nationalist, and not one of the brighter ones at that. But seriously, how stupid do you have to be to protest Tucker, knowing he will delight in using it as a step-stool onto his cross of martyrdom?
E pur si muove -Galileo

Aaron747

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
Where does protesting stop and terrorism begin?

I do know one thing: if any of these so-called right-wing or left-wing "protesting groups" would try this in France or Holland, they would have been unceremoniously send to jail for a very long time.
Of course in America, everything goes if you just slap the label "protest" on it...

Um, sorry, nyet. DC police are already investigating on a hate crime basis. Try again?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

johnboy

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:06 pm

It’s kinda funny when you say this, it sounds ok:

stratosphere wrote:
I watch Tucker pretty regularly nothing he says or reports on seems mean spirited nothing that would warrant these idiots who came to his house.

But when you say this, the Crazy returns:

This is my problem with the left this is part and parcel of left wing radicals and democrats like Mad Maxine Waters this getting in your face and going after people and harassing them in their private life is going to get someone killed at some point. You like to bash the right but you don't see republicans burn cities to the ground when things don't go their way like the lunatic fringe on the left consistently do. The left and liberals do not like dissenting viewpoints it's my way or the highway attitude with them.

[/quote]

It’s why I can’t stand the Alt-Right, they’re precious little snowflakes who just sputter and shout like they own the whole damn plantation, and just can’t believe anyone else could possibly have another point of view; or are like the Mad Turtle McConnell who actively strives to use whatever despicable means to keep the Alt White, oops I mean Right in power.

See how that works? (And for the record, I couldn’t care less what happens to Tucker Carlson — but a libertarian he ain’t folks).

seb146

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:55 pm

What about Republicans calling into C-SPAN and talking about and celebrating violence? What about all the death threats and hate mail sent to Rachel Maddow and MSNBC? Pipe bombs sent to CNN? White nationalist protesters beating counter protesters and running them over with their car?

Republicans can have free reign to do and say whatever but how DARE "liberals" oppose Tucker! This is just more hatred of free speech and the Constitution and laws. This is not patriotism. This is not American. If you hate this but support and cheer violence from the right, you are not American.

Sheperd Smith, I would argue, is the only person on that infotainment channel who has not been wholly bought and sold by the Republican party and the orange menace. Even with that, we TRUE patriots need to treat Fox for what it is: trash TV like the Kardashians and Bachelor and Jerry Springer and Judge Judy. Mind numbing and good for an eye roll or two but, ultimately useless.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

NIKV69

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:39 pm

MassAppeal wrote:

Can you provide me with one example of hate that Carlson has spewed? Include a source.
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!

Aaron747

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:47 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

Can you provide me with one example of hate that Carlson has spewed? Include a source.

Really bad guy - here he's clearly hating on Wall Street and the private-schooled investor class:

"I do not favor cutting tax rates for corporations, and I do not favor invading Iran,” he says. Sometimes, he adds, “the hard left is correct. The biggest problem this country faces is income inequality, and neither the liberals nor the conservatives see it. There is a great social volatility that goes with inequality like we have now. Inequality will work under a dictatorship, maybe, but it does not work in a democracy."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherma ... icans/amp/

seb146

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:49 pm

Here is a long article on the hatemonger Carlson

https://www.cjr.org/the_profile/tucker-carlson.php

It sounds like he makes a lot of noise, puts a lot of words together, yells, but never actually says anything. And people seem to love him for it. Says a lot, doesn't it?

MassAppeal

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:01 am

NIKV69 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

He hasn't explicitly. I just enjoy watching powerful people scared.

Its like the Kavanaugh thing. Watching his whole life's work flash before his eyes in public...the tears, the turmoil in his life. Love it. Its amazing entertainment.

WarRI1

Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:30 am

Dr. Ford is still getting death threats at her home. Why are you not angry at those POS for threatening her? The bombs sent to CNN by that POS? Why are you not angry about that? People could have been killed because of Republican fear mongering.

Absolutely correct, the stench of hypocrisy by the Right Wing Zealots.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

flight152

Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:11 am

[photoid][/photoid]
seb146 wrote:
Here is a long article on the hatemonger Carlson

https://www.cjr.org/the_profile/tucker-carlson.php

It sounds like he makes a lot of noise, puts a lot of words together, yells, but never actually says anything. And people seem to love him for it. Says a lot, doesn't it?

You clearly show no creditability on the subject when you call him a hatemonger, then go on to say “it sounds like he...” obviously implying you know nothing of the guy.

Another liberal here that can’t take any opinion other then one that aligns with their own.

WarRI1

Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:32 am

Another liberal here that can’t take any opinion other then one that aligns with their own.

Now that is the pot calling the kettle black, surely you know the hypocrisy in that statement. For someone who supposedly has been on here for 18 years, that is laughable really.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

flyingsikh

Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:52 am

This is fake news. These paid protestors were hired by Sheldon Adelson to make the left look bad. The fake media and the failing Fox News is just having a meltdown after being triggered by all this.

Saw it on a Facebook meme I dreamed about last night....so it must be true. :duck:
Today gives us a chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.

DeltaMD90

Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:08 am

This thread is what is wrong with America today. Instead of being able to condemn both the threats against Tucker Carlson and Dr Ford, it's "hurr durr why you mad at antifa, some right wing insane people are psychos too, you didn't mention that in your post so you must condone it!"

I had no idea they're mutually exclusive. Can't someone condemn an action without researching and listing every instance of "the other side doing it"?

Seb, do you honestly think these posters are ok with death threats against Dr. Ford? Why don't you list every single thing a democrat does wrong when you get mad at a republican? (Because that would be stupid and unneeded.) Don't defend a bad action by someone by trolling about some idiot on the other side that probably 99.99% of America does not condone. Why are you assuming these things of people? Why the crazy, exaggerated false dichtomies all the time?

Edit: before I get the obvious retort—yeah I know, plenty of people on the right do it too, and it's just as wrong and obnoxious

apodino

Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:16 am

DeltaMD90 wrote:
This thread is what is wrong with America today. Instead of being able to condemn both the threats against Tucker Carlson and Dr Ford, it's "hurr durr why you mad at antifa, some right wing insane people are psychos too, you didn't mention that in your post so you must condone it!"

I had no idea they're mutually exclusive. Can't someone condemn an action without researching and listing every instance of "the other side doing it"?

Seb, do you honestly think these posters are ok with death threats against Dr. Ford? Why don't you list every single thing a democrat does wrong when you get mad at a republican? (Because that would be stupid and unneeded.) Don't defend a bad action by someone by trolling about some idiot on the other side that probably 99.99% of America does not condone. Why are you assuming these things of people? Why the crazy, exaggerated false dichtomies all the time?

Edit: before I get the obvious retort—yeah I know, plenty of people on the right do it too, and it's just as wrong and obnoxious

Your post is dead on. I couldn't have said it better

mdsh00

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:33 am

DeltaMD90 wrote:

I think what triggered it is the original post which condemned Antifa (rightfully so) and then use it as a backhanded jab to single out and rant about "the left" without considering that the right engages in some of the same behavior as well.

Extremism is a problem to both sides, not just one as the initial post was implying.

SQ22

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:49 am

DeltaMD90 wrote:

Thanks you. Well said.

Please note that thread will be locked in case some members continue their personal attacks.

seb146

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:45 pm

DeltaMD90 wrote:
Seb, do you honestly think these posters are ok with death threats against Dr. Ford?

Yes because when it is pointed out there are constant death threats against her, that she has moved several times and changed her phone number several times and still receives death threats, the Republican response is to change the subject and start calling her names.

As far as people protesting Tucker Carlson, I see a lot of the same people who don't care if Dr. Ford gets death threats and are cheering Jim Acosta being silenced demanding we all line up behind Tucker. Why? Why should we?

Republican controlled FBI is investigating a hate crime at Carlson's home. How? Why? He is white and works for a cable channel that laughs at and encourages hate toward minorities. What hate crime? It should simply be investigated as a crime. Or is this how "free" speech is going now? Laugh, hate, and threaten the opposition? We need to have this conversation and not change the subject.

Why should I support a "hate crime" investigation against Tucker Carlson but not care that CNN received pipe bombs? We need to have this conversation.

MassAppeal

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:44 pm

seb146 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:
Seb, do you honestly think these posters are ok with death threats against Dr. Ford?

Yes because when it is pointed out there are constant death threats against her, that she has moved several times and changed her phone number several times and still receives death threats, the Republican response is to change the subject and start calling her names.

As far as people protesting Tucker Carlson, I see a lot of the same people who don't care if Dr. Ford gets death threats and are cheering Jim Acosta being silenced demanding we all line up behind Tucker. Why? Why should we?

Republican controlled FBI is investigating a hate crime at Carlson's home. How? Why? He is white and works for a cable channel that laughs at and encourages hate toward minorities. What hate crime? It should simply be investigated as a crime. Or is this how "free" speech is going now? Laugh, hate, and threaten the opposition? We need to have this conversation and not change the subject.

Why should I support a "hate crime" investigation against Tucker Carlson but not care that CNN received pipe bombs? We need to have this conversation.

You can't have a hate crime against a dominant group.

MassAppeal

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 pm

DeltaMD90 wrote:

There's a spectrum of reasons something might be hard for some people to understand. We're not all the same.

FreequentFlier

Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:10 am

seb146 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:

The only people defending death threats against Dr Ford are the voices in your head.

And you should line up behind Tucker and his wife in this instance because that’s what decent human beings do.

seb146

Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:38 am

FreequentFlier wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:

The only people defending death threats against Dr Ford are the voices in your head.

And you should line up behind Tucker and his wife in this instance because that’s what decent human beings do.

The only reason I know Dr. Ford is still receiving death threats is because "left wing" sites are still reporting it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540758 ... awyers-say
https://www.vox.com/2018/11/8/18076154/ ... h-gofundme

As far as Carlson, go back and read what I wrote.

FF, you are one of the first to start screaming about "loonie liberals" and "the unhinged left" when anyone dares speak out against white nationalists marching or Republicans or ballot recounts or firing Jeff Sessions or anything you do not agree with.

Airstud

Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:59 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Dr. Ford is still getting death threats at her home. Why are you not angry at those POS for threatening her? The bombs sent to CNN by that POS? Why are you not angry about that?

Did he say he wasn't?
Pancakes are delicious.

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:00 am

SQ22 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:

Thanks you. Well said.

Please note that thread will be locked in case some members continue their personal attacks.

While I agree with your sentiment I think moderators posing both personal messages and official moderator business in the same thread is unprofessional and can make people feel alienated.

There should be a generic "moderator" username for those official posts while personal messages should be with unbranded usernames like everyone else as responding to moderators in already charged threads can turn sour for the dissenting poster quickly.

Plus, having branded moderators posting controversial opinions regularly only furthers the distrust between the management and the user base.

Having a generic moderator username would eliminate this entirely.
Last edited by MassAppeal on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

stratosphere
Topic Author

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:00 am

WarRI1 wrote:
Dr. Ford is still getting death threats at her home. Why are you not angry at those POS for threatening her? The bombs sent to CNN by that POS? Why are you not angry about that? People could have been killed because of Republican fear mongering.

Dr Ford disappeared as fast as she appeared only now she has over a million dollars in her go fund me account.

FreequentFlier

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:13 am

seb146 wrote:
FreequentFlier wrote:
seb146 wrote:

The only reason I know Dr. Ford is still receiving death threats is because "left wing" sites are still reporting it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540758 ... awyers-say
https://www.vox.com/2018/11/8/18076154/ ... h-gofundme

As far as Carlson, go back and read what I wrote.

FF, you are one of the first to start screaming about "loonie liberals" and "the unhinged left" when anyone dares speak out against white nationalists marching or Republicans or ballot recounts or firing Jeff Sessions or anything you do not agree with.

Oh ffs, no one is denying Dr Ford is getting death threats and it’s wrong and we condemn it. No one on this forum has ever said otherwise.

As for your other comments, yes I have an issue with ballots being tampered with, as should anyone else for that matter. The other items I have never once commented on so you’re literally just making stuff up. And even if I had, I have no idea what that has to do with the appropriateness of terrorizing Tucker Carlson’s wife and children.

Airstud

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:20 am

stratosphere wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Dr Ford disappeared as fast as she appeared only now she has over a million dollars in her go fund me account.

And those dollars are going to or have already gone to charities.
Pancakes are delicious.

DeltaMD90

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:54 am

seb146 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:

Um, what?

So... Where are these posters that are ok with her getting death threats? I feel like you were trying to point them out but went in some random direction

seb146 wrote:
are cheering Jim Acosta being silenced demanding we all line up behind Tucker. Why? Why should we?

Showing up at someone's house and banging on their door, scaring the innocent family of a guy you don't like is analogous to what happened to Jim Acosta?

seb146 wrote:

Why should you support the investigation? So you're not considered a partisan hack that only cares about the well being of people on the left?

Because it's the right thing to do?

And wait, now there are people here that are not only ok about death theats but also don't care about people sending bombs to CNN? Must have some real crappy people in the threads I don't read

I'm all about "having the conversation." It's good and it's healthy. Ironically, whenever we have such conversations about something it too often turns into "well ignore that, look what some lunatic on 'your side' did! Checkmate!"

Not to say you're the only one doing it but it's coming off pretty hard in this thread. It's so bad in some other threads (often, mostly (?) done by hardore MAGA folks to the point where I don't even think the discussion is salvageable. While we disagree, you at least listen, even if the resulting tangents are often frustrating ;)

stratosphere
Topic Author

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:07 am

seb146 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:

Hey Seb newsflash the FBI is already investigating the pipe bombs sent to CNN and elsewhere how do you think they caught this guy so fast? Once again you guys on the left have to straw man your way out of this like you always accuse us of doing.

stratosphere
Topic Author

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:12 am

Airstud wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Any links to that? I cannot find any proof that any of that money went to charity

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 am

I'm outraged at how some of these things are being treated and equally outraged at how others are responding to how the other aspects of this issue is being treated. All in all im outraged and I will be sure to make my opinions clear on internet forums by constantly posing over and over, picking and choosing which things I'm outraged at while using weak and opinionated posts to prove my point. Partisan sources will be debunked with equally partisan sources.

Those points will be talked about by other users over and over again until the post is heavily moderated which will result in a very confusing conglomeration of remaining posts that will further the confusion and partisanship even more than what everyone was trying to accomplish. But in the end we'll be even more reinforced with our original beliefs with the added aspect of us being reinforced with out own beliefs which we will carry on in the next divisive thread that will repeat the above scenario.

Cant we all get along and stop this terrible discourse and just believe what I do and everything will be fine like it was a few years ago in 2010 or 2014 or in 1998, or in 1982. I miss those days when everyone got along in every aspect of society.

seb146

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:53 am

stratosphere wrote:
seb146 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:

Hey Seb newsflash the FBI is already investigating the pipe bombs sent to CNN and elsewhere how do you think they caught this guy so fast? Once again you guys on the left have to straw man your way out of this like you always accuse us of doing.

yeah, right... every single damn time it is "we Republicans are peaceful, loving and accepting and you 'loony liberals' are off the rails all the time!" Don't even worry about actual real life. Just stay in your Republican echo chamber.

ual763

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:06 am

MassAppeal wrote:

Kind of like that guy on the left that tried mowing down an entire field of Republican Senators and Congressman with a sniper rifle?

Let’s be honest, violence is never the answer.
From flying to the NOTAM office

ual763

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:13 am

seb146 wrote:
DeltaMD90 wrote:

What about the death threats sent to Justice Kavanuagh and his family?

Sorry, but violence and threats are never the answer. And btw, it is also not right to single out one party when the other party does the same exact thing.

ual763

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:17 am

Airstud wrote:
stratosphere wrote:
WarRI1 wrote:

Literally the first time this is being reported... Meanwhile Kavanaugh, didn’t accept a single penny of he money raised for him.

NIKV69

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:39 am

MassAppeal wrote:

Its like the Kavanaugh thing. Watching his whole life's work flash before his eyes in public...the tears, the turmoil in his life. Love it. Its amazing entertainment.

So you made up something in your glee that someone with an opinion you don't agree with is a target of bodily harm and violence from a group of anarchists.

I figured as much.
The Juice is loose and he is in Vegas!

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:44 am

NIKV69 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

So you made up something in your glee that someone with an opinion you don't agree with is a target of bodily harm and violence from a group of anarchists.

I figured as much.

Yes, exactly.

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:54 am

ual763 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

Kind of like that guy on the left that tried mowing down an entire field of Republican Senators and Congressman with a sniper rifle?

Let’s be honest, violence is never the answer.

Yeah, exactly like that guy.

KLDC10

Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 pm

MassAppeal wrote:
Cant we all get along and stop this terrible discourse and just believe what I do and everything will be fine like it was a few years ago in 2010 or 2014 or in 1998, or in 1982. I miss those days when everyone got along in every aspect of society.

I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately I don't believe you to be sincere. If you wish to feign taking the moral high ground, at least do it in a thread where you haven't already made inflammatory comments like these ones:

MassAppeal wrote:

MassAppeal wrote:

Physician, heal thyself!
DC9/MD90/MD11/F70/BAE146
737/738/739/744/748/752/763/772/789
A319/A320/A321/A332/A333/A346/A359
Q400/E170/E175/E190

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:10 pm

KLDC10 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately I don't believe you to be sincere. If you wish to feign taking the moral high ground, at least do it in a thread where you haven't already made inflammatory comments like these ones:

MassAppeal wrote:

MassAppeal wrote:

Physician, heal thyself!

Nobody is sincere on the internet. Especially on this website.

Even crazy people can have moments of clarity from time to time.

propero

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 pm

MassAppeal wrote:
KLDC10 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

MassAppeal wrote:

MassAppeal wrote:

Physician, heal thyself!

I know I’m new here but you sound awfully familir. Lol.

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:03 pm

propero wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:
KLDC10 wrote:

Physician, heal thyself!

I know I’m new here but you sound awfully familir. Lol.

We're both in the same club.

seb146

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:18 pm

ual763 wrote:

Source?

Sorry, but violence and threats are never the answer. And btw, it is also not right to single out one party when the other party does the same exact thing.

Nearly 2/3 of mass violence in the United States comes from the right.

https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases ... 1541078156

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:09 pm

seb146 wrote:
ual763 wrote:

Source?

Nearly 2/3 of mass violence in the United States comes from the right.

https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases ... 1541078156

You didn't answer his question about what type of work you do. Was it the same job you said you had a few months ago?