SpaceDiva
Topic Author
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 8:43 am

how do i delete my account?

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:14 pm

I would love to stay but am still having trouble with the site...the new colors look better but still no chat room and still having some error messages. Frankly, I am too annoyed to deal with it or to wait any longer. How do I delete my account?
 
User avatar
airkas1
Crew
Posts: 5714
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: how do i delete my account?

Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 pm

SpaceDiva wrote:
How do I delete my account?

If you're sure and really wish to leave and have your account deleted, you can contact support for that at support[at]airliners.net.
Airliners.net Crew - Head Photo Screener
 
aisyamo
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:03 am

Re: how do i delete my account?

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:57 am

Why can't I send a message to support@airliners.net?
 
User avatar
airkas1
Crew
Posts: 5714
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: how do i delete my account?

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:22 pm

aisyamo wrote:
Why can't I send a message to support@airliners.net?

No idea. The E-mail address works, so the problem must be on your end?
Airliners.net Crew - Head Photo Screener
 
User avatar
JohnKrist
Crew
Posts: 1741
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:54 pm

Re: how do i delete my account?

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:01 pm

SpaceDiva, I will deactivate your account if that is what you want. But, your account doesn't eta any bread just sitting there, so take a break, a long one even, and check back to see if we have changed it to your liking. But as I wrote, I can close your account, no problems.
Airliners.net Crew-Head Support
5D Mark III, 7D, 17-40 F4 L, 70-200 F2.8 L IS II, 50mm 1.4, EF 1.4x II, EF 2x III, SPEEDLITE 600EX-RT
 
aisyamo
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:03 am

Re: how do i delete my account?

Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 am

JohnKrist wrote:
SpaceDiva, I will deactivate your account if that is what you want. But, your account doesn't eta any bread just sitting there, so take a break, a long one even, and check back to see if we have changed it to your liking. But as I wrote, I can close your account, no problems.

Could you help me to delete my account?
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Crew
Posts: 3854
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: how do i delete my account?

Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:55 am

aisyamo wrote:
JohnKrist wrote:
SpaceDiva, I will deactivate your account if that is what you want. But, your account doesn't eta any bread just sitting there, so take a break, a long one even, and check back to see if we have changed it to your liking. But as I wrote, I can close your account, no problems.

Could you help me to delete my account?


Please do as suggested and write to support@airliners.net

Regards
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible
 
User avatar
cougar15
Posts: 1010
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: how do i delete my account?

Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Gosh you two, joined 1 month and 7 months ago, why even bother? this disgrunteles me, I have lurked since 2001 and joined 4 years ago! There are good times and bad times, we win together and we lose together! Changes are being made, cudos to the Crew, a merry xmas to you all for putting up with ´goddies´ like this and all I can say.... a VERY complelling reason to bring back premium!
some you lose, others you can´t win!
 
User avatar
mariner
Posts: 18712
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2001 7:29 am

Re: how do i delete my account?

Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:34 pm

SpaceDiva wrote:
I would love to stay but am still having trouble with the site...the new colors look better but still no chat room and still having some error messages. Frankly, I am too annoyed to deal with it or to wait any longer. How do I delete my account?


You can effectively "delete" it yourself - just stop using it. Why the drama?

mariner
aeternum nauta
 
User avatar
SRQKEF
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Re: how do i delete my account?

Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:13 pm

mariner wrote:
SpaceDiva wrote:
I would love to stay but am still having trouble with the site...the new colors look better but still no chat room and still having some error messages. Frankly, I am too annoyed to deal with it or to wait any longer. How do I delete my account?


You can effectively "delete" it yourself - just stop using it. Why the drama?

mariner


Well, to be fair his nickname is spacediva so the unneccesary drama is in character... ;)
Nothing compares to taking off in an empty 757 with full thrust!
 
SoJo
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: how do i delete my account?

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Nice to see the gloaters out in force.... Jeez. Somebody asks how to delete their account and the whammy burgers arrive. Must be nice to be happy in your tiny worlds.
RAF Abingdon 1967. I met Beverley from Blackburn. Fantastic!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos