modesto2

Mesa Air Group

Sat Aug 11, 2001 12:13 am

I am researching Mesa Air Group. I am particularly looking for the following information:

- major routes
- route news (new routes, discontinued routes)

If anyone has information regarding these topics, please share! Thanks!

searpqx

RE: Mesa Air Group

Sat Aug 11, 2001 1:06 am

Here's their home page http://www.mesa-air.com. Good luck.
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity"

modesto2

Sat Aug 11, 2001 1:13 am

Searpqx, thanks but I already maxed out the webpage!

searpqx

Sat Aug 11, 2001 2:56 am

What other info are you looking for? The following is mostly from memory, but Mesa served as UA Exp. for several years, up until UA kicked them out, replacing them with SkyWest (west coast only). At the same time, HP was seriously considering terminating their contract as well. Since that time (2yrs?) they've made a remarkable turnaround, rationalized their fleet and even held onto service (intra NM) that they said they'd have to cut. They also breifly ran RJ service from ABQ to FTW (Meecham Field) and on to AUS (I think, anybody who remembers feel free to correct me), but that died due to lack of demand. Recently, during the Commair strike, they'd announced service into CVG, but promptly cancelled it when Commair returned to the skies.

Sorry this is so general, like I said, its mostly from memory of news clips and such.

"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity"