Air$Fare..TASTE For Champaign Budget For Beer

Thu Aug 23, 2001 8:28 am

I just get a kick out of people who have the balls to complain about the service or the seat pitch of low cost or no frill airlines. People need to realize that when u pay more u get more, low cost airlines r able to save u money for that reason. Sure the seating may be tight, or the meal may not look as nice but u get what u pay for. So the next time u book a cheap flight to save money think of the money u saved and save the bitching. U CAN'T HAVE CHAMPAIGN TASTE WITH A BEER BUDGET. I would like to hear from those who agree and disagree on this topic.

milemaster

RE: Air$Fare..TASTE For Champaign Budget For Beer

Thu Aug 23, 2001 8:43 am

I agree... You can go to The Palm and have Lobster, or you can go to Red Lobster and have it there.

Don't get upset if your lobster tastes like it was frozen when you pay 1/3 the price for the same amount.

goingboeing

Thu Aug 23, 2001 9:15 am

What should I expect on my $144 MCI-ATL round trip on Midwest express???

Tango-Bravo

Thu Aug 23, 2001 9:23 am

Likewise, if I'm looking to buy a new Cadillac, I don't head to my local Chevrolet dealer and complain that the new cars sold there don't meet my expectations.

Nonetheless, it's very possible when traveling with the U.S. "full-service" majors to pay a "Cadillac price" and receive no better service than other pax on the same flight who paid "Chevrolet prices." With coach air travel, at least in the U.S., you don't necessarily get more service because you pay more, nor do you necessarily get less because you pay less.

doug_or

Thu Aug 23, 2001 12:53 pm

going boeing gives a good point (if this is what hes saying). Good service and resonable seat pitch can be affordable.
When in doubt, one B pump off