U.K Nationals Wanting To Fly In The U.S?

Mon Sep 03, 2001 9:26 pm

I am really thinking of doing my flight training in the U.S under this so called J-something visa...but then after I am not allowd to work for a U.S airline as I wouldnt have a green card. If I did train at an acadamy like COMAIR is there any way I could take advantage of the iternship programme and get my green card??

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.