jm-airbus320

Your View

Wed Sep 12, 2001 2:30 am

A chinese diplomat on the BBC 2 weeks ago (I am not certain if it was indded a chinese diplomat) however he had warned the US that the stance they were taking looked as though they were taking sides with Israel and they should be careful. It seems as though this guy could see what many of us couldn't. Do you feel that prior to this attack that the US appeared to be siding with Israel?
For me I think maybe he could be right, but as god knows I am soooooo sorry for the death of all those people today. May their souls rest in peace.
(To all christians let us pray for the injured)

Jm-airbus320

RE: Your View

Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:52 am

My view is that I am shocked, I'm dazed,oh hell dudes what happened? Jesus this is about equal to Pearl Harbour.

vaman

Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:53 am

this is much worse in my opinion. In pearl harbor we were given warning that was improperly decoded and it was against military. This is a hanas act of cowerdism. HORRIBLE.

airmale

Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:55 am

I believe the secret services of every country are aware of whats happening or going to happen in other countries, but the leaders are not to let the information out lest any other country become concious of the fact.
.....up there with the best!

heavymetal

Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:02 am

Whatever side we took, does it justify the death of tens of thousands of people?

You people have no idea that until 8:45 EDT this morning, the troubles of the Middle East were the last thing in a vast majority of American's minds.

Now we are at war. Not with a country, but with a region. And a culture. The fanatics of the region...and I dont care if they're Jew, Muslim or whatever... finally have had their dreams come true...The beast has at last been awakened.

Now they will see the awful consequences of their wishes.

jm-airbus320

Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:08 am

What I'm worried about after viewing so much more of the footage (especially that 767 crashing into the building) is when ....cause I know they will, will the war which is to come end. I think the retaliation by the US is gonna bring more responses. I guess a never ending conflict could be imminent.
Let us all pray that this threat of prolonged conflict never materialises.

Jm-airbus320

vaman

Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:10 am

Yes goood god hopefully not a war against terrorists. And you know how all those communist coountries are always looking at a way to get at the us.

Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:28 am

I guess war is gonna be imminent, but are we gonna be prepared?

b757300

Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:35 am

Actually when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor they [b]intended[/b] to have declared war about an hour before the attack but because of problems in the Japanese embassy the message was not delivered until several hours after the attack. This is what angered the American people because there was no Declaration of War. It was a sneak attack, just like today.

To Quote Admiral Yamamoto "I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

Delta_Fan

Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:19 am

I am from mexico so i can't really empathise with you guys but as Hevymetal says there is no justification for this attack , being from a non war countrie none the less all i can tell you guys is my deep sorrow and condolenses from all mexico to you and well.....go get them

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos