MAH4546

JetBlue To Offer Special Fares To Victim Family

Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:00 am

jetBlue is offering specially discounted fares to New York City from all thier destinations to family of the victims of people killed or injured in the tragic events yesterday. The specially discounted fares are only avaible by phone (1-800-JET-BLUE) for travel between when flights resume and 19 September with a return by 2 October. I think this is a great thing jetBlue is doing, it shows they really care and they are doing thier small part to help the victims. Does anyone know if other airlines are doing this?
a.

chepos

RE: JetBlue To Offer Special Fares To Victim Family

Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:09 am

I think this is a great move from JetBlue it shows that its an airline that has heart and cares for customers.
Chepos
Fly the Flag!!!!

N509JB

Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:27 am

As some of you know, work for jetBlue, and first off I'd like to thank God that my friends and coworkers in NYC are all safe.

Once all was settled, I went over to AA and UA and told them that if any employees of them needed to get to NYC they are welcome on us.

I cant imagine what they are going thru...

N

Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:33 am

This is a great thing that JetBlue is doing.

lindy field

Thu Sep 13, 2001 6:50 am

JetBlue also allowed me to change my date of travel from today (JFK-OAK) from this evening to Saturday without any fee. Furthermore, since my new return date is Wednesday, a cheaper day to travel, they've credited $20 to my account. I was quite impressed.