SFORAMPER

How Silly It Seems Now!

Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:18 pm

Up until recent most of us here had our own little war, CO is better than AA, N7 wont last, this interior is better than that one, boeing is better than airbus or viceversa etc. after all this is an aviation forum but after tuesday I believe it has changed, That horrific sight Tuesday was not just to kill american citizens but to kill our economy as well, We r all in this 2 gether regardless of what airline we work for or like or fly, unfortunately I think that we here in the FREE U.S of AMERICA have a short memory and tend to forget very quick events whether good or bad, I hope this isnt the case here.

TWA717_200

RE: How Silly It Seems Now!

Sun Sep 16, 2001 2:24 pm

I've put some thought into the "short term memory" problem as well. I don't think that's going to be the case here. All of us have been affected by what happened on Tuesday.

I was at my cousin's wedding tonight. Several family members were unable to attend due to the inability to travel. In addition, the bride and groom are having to skip their honeymoon because their flight was cancelled.

No, this is going to be in our minds for a long time.