Virtual Airline

Fri Oct 05, 2001 9:46 pm

Wouldn't it be great if there was a web-site where you could manage your own airline! You'd be able to pick your airline livery, fleet, routes, hub etc. There is probably some game package already available that does something similar. But if it was on one web-site, you'd be able to compete with hundreds of other people. Buy routes off them and create code shares on some routes etc. Apart from having different skill levels, you could also have different era's. Personally, I think I'd start off in the sixties/seventies, with 727's, Tristar's, DC-10's etc. You could log on as often as you like, by setting ground rules. When important decisions need to be made, the web-site could send you an e-mail. With the help of off, they could superimpose your airline's livery onto real photo's to make it more realistic. Does anybody know if there is a site like this. I think I'd even consider subscribing to something like this. varig_dc10

RE: Virtual Airline

Fri Oct 05, 2001 9:48 pm

There are tons of these already. Go to This is the best one That I have found so far.
We ussualy talk about these in the Hobby forum.
Pershoyu Spravoyu Litaki!