Do You Know Roof Colour Of Former BA's Livery?

Mon Oct 08, 2001 4:29 pm

Do you know the exact paint colour number of BA's roof; of BA's former livery with the Union Jack/crest tail? Your number in RAL, Fed.Standard or Pantone value is welcome.

RE: Do You Know Roof Colour Of Former BA's Livery?

Mon Oct 08, 2001 6:13 pm

what is an "exact paint colour number"??

If there's such a code for every colour, I would be extremely interested to know the ones of El-Al's old colourscheme, especially the bright blue of the tail. I really loved this livery, and found the shades of blue uniquely striking.
Thank you!

Granite

Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:43 pm

Hi

It was Pearl Grey.

Regards

Gary Watt
Aberdeen, Scotland

airmale

Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:57 pm

Hi Norbert,

How are you? the the colour was Pearl Grey as Granite has also mentioned above, do you think its a good substitue for white Confused
.....up there with the best!

Granite And Airmale

Mon Oct 08, 2001 8:06 pm

Hi Granite and Airmale,

Thanks for your feedback. Your info was for me a confirmation of what I thought the colour could might be: Perl White RAL 1013.

ZAIN

How are you as tensions are becoming huger now in your country. I really do not know where everything can lead to. I hope everything will be over very fast. I'm fine and within 5 weeks from now my new Air Holland livery design will be implemented on the PH-AHF Boeing 757-200. I'll keep this forum and you updated.

Regards,

Norbert