Topic Author

Air France Biz Class?

Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:17 am

I am suppose to fly Air France on monday in Biz class from HK-Paris and Paris-Montreal. I have never flown them in biz class, anyone have? How is it?

RE: Air France Biz Class?

Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:38 am

Its nice , good seats,french food (always a plus) nice selection of recent french and US movies
Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you long to return

Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:52 am

Not forgetting the help-yourself buffet set up for most of the flight.... snacks & drinks in very good supply.

Most of the AF flights to and from Asia also have local cabin crews working alongside the french ones.. I always think it`s a nice touch..

You`ll love it... and CDG2 is a great terminal, very impressive buildings, mostly with great views of the ramps.

Fri Oct 12, 2001 8:11 pm

I like AF biz. Service is a little "cold" but nice, wines are good, desserts are very very nice (good tarts, very refined sorbets), buffet is a plus (but only on very long flights) and , yes, CDG 2 is great. The only thing missing is the super large seats that only Delta & Continental are offering in their BusinessFirst, but, you never know, you may be upgraded to First and get the full sleeper and amazing wines!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy Have fun!