CPH-R
Topic Author

British Asia Airways

Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:34 am

Ok, I might be totally blind (ok, only a bit on each eyes, I DO use glasses  Smile/happy/getting dizzy) but I can't find any info regarding British Asia Airways, lest their homepage. BA's homepage won't say anything either (not under their partners nor their franchises). Nor can I find the link on the front page of A.net that says Airliners Info (though I'm sure I've seen it before!).

Now, you may ask "What does he need the site for?" Well, I like to redo real life flights with FS2K online, and I usually go to interesting destinations, and this time Taiwan came into mind. And since I can't fly with regular British Airways flights (due to the PROC-Taiwan disagreement over who Taiwan belongs to) I have to use British Asia Airways.. So.. Any suggestions?

trident3

RE: British Asia Airways

Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:57 am

Just check on BA's homepage for flights to Taipei. The ticketing and admin are all the same as anyother BA flight, the only difference is the name on the side of the plane
Ps Although I like the new BA livery ,I thought the old British Asia was nicer

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Eddy Cuperus

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Frank Schaefer

"We are the warrior race-Tough men in the toughest sport." Brian Noble, Head Coach, Great Britain Rugby League.